September Stars

Here are Harry's bottom teeth...

https://i463.photobucket.com/albums/qq357/anng91/IMG_7866.jpg

He's got an annoying habbit now of playing with his teeth. He pulls his jaw forward so that his bottom teeth are infront of his top ones! Ugghh!

Damn it F&C hes too cute !!! I cant believe those teeth. We have none here yet !

Are you still breastfeeding ? Strange question but does it feel different when your feeding him now he has teeth ?!

Aww fishy I can't get over how beautiful he is! I think I'm going to have to put first dibs on him for Lilia! Hee hee!!! And what a fab set of teeth! I too have teeth envy! I've been saying for, ooh, about 3 months now, that a tooth will pop through any day!!!

GG don't you just love PMT!! Speaking of which.... I better come on soon or I'm going to be on my period when Wayne gets home! Argh!! Had to go to doc today to get the pill, as I haven't needed anything since she was born! Period please come in the next couple of days!!

F&C, I can't believe Harry's on his fifth tooth already! Love that piccy of him, he's such a lovely boy!!

Laura, Sam's got no teeth yet, but Jack had about 12 by the time I finished feeding him!! Mostly he was quite well behaved, but if he got lazy with his latch, I would sometimes feel a bit grazed. Also, when he was teething, he would bite, and it really really hurt!! Have you been bitten yet, F&C? I'm sure you have. x

Becs, you asked last night about whether bottle fed babies need the vits. I'm not too sure to be honest. I think formula has the Vit D added to it, so the little ones should be getting it through the milk.

Well, Sam's not well again! Yet again, the whole household has the cold/sore throat combo, and Sam's got it too. He was awake in the night coughing, and has been a bit off all day. He's not really eaten much of his food, apart from yoghurts! He's had a lot of milk really, so I think he's got the cold and is teething too. Poor lamb. I can see both his top and bottom front teeth very close to the surface, so there's definitely teething involved!! Argh!!

oh fishy how cute!!! James has no teeth yet either! x

Louise thought of you before...we watched Nanny McPhee big bang and at the end when her army husband walked towards them i had tears in my eyes and a lump in my throat! :cry: xx

Aww ladies thank you! I think he's incredibly gorgeous but I am very biased. He's being a tinker tonight though and is constantly waking up crying. I am hoping it's just this new tooth and nothing too permanent.

Laura, yep I am still breast feeding. It feels like he hasn't latched on particularly well so it has been a bit more sore than normal. He also occasionally bites which hurts a lot. I think he's learning though that it's not allowed!

Fx aunt flow pays you a visit soon Louise! X

Sorry Asher I missed your post before. Poor Sam, that's really unfair that he's ill again. Fx those pesky teeth break through soon. X

These bloody teeth have a lot to answer for!! Poor bubbas we all have xx

Aww poor Sam, he always seems to be poorly, poor little tinker! It's having snotty children in the house! I'm sure if Alex and Nathan were here more then Lilia would have been poorly more!

LBB I haven't seen it? I have a plan with Wayne's return, I can't remember if i mentioned it... my friend is going to come round and sit with lilia and the boys while I 'go to the shop', i'll go and get him from camp, have my own personal welcome home hug and kiss (as otherwise i'll be about 4th in line behind the kids and the dog!) ... then I'm going to walk into the house, turn my video camera on, and say 'look who I found'..... and video their reaction, and also video him having his first hugs with Lilia in 3 1/2 months! It will be so emotional, but i think nice to keep for the kids when they are bigger x

Thanks F&C, I hope they break through too! No proper wake-ups yet, but I've heard him coughing on the monitor a couple of times. DH has been to a family funeral today, at 4pm in Morecambe (a good 1 1/2 hours away from us) and didn't get back until 9pm. So he's had a beer, we're about to have some tuna pasta bake and head off to bed. FXd for a good sleep!! x

Thanks Louise, yep, he does always seem to be poorly!! It's driving me mad now!!

I love your idea about Wayne coming home. You definitely have to do that!! Sounds so lovely!! xx

Ooohh snap to the tuna and pasta bake! I had that too!!! (I seem to get excited over little things!)

Thanks everyone for your kind words xx

GG thanks that's good to know as today been walking around just thinking how are they going to get through this xx

Had mock results back but with an improvement from 32% I got 46%. My last Mock today was hideous so not expecting a great Mark thus weekend.

I definatly having got tooth envy, JJ is fine has no toothy pegs. Me on the otherhand my whole mouth aches, not sure what it is but my whole jaw hurts really bad. Think I might be grinding my teeth through worries. Booked dentist but can't see me till next Thursday .

Aww Louise that made me tear up!

Speaking of teeth, does anyone know how Teeny got on with her wisdom tooth extraction?

I haven't seen her post on FB in a while so don't know, hope it wasn't too bad! I really must make an appointment to go to the dentist soon, make the most of it being free for another few months! Last time I went with a broken tooth a couple of years ago (naughty) and it turned out to be a baby tooth! So at least the extraction didn't hurt as there were no roots! The injections, however....ouchy!! He had to do a filling too so I asked him to do it with no injections... less ouchy than being jabbed!

oh Louise that sounds soooo lovely xx

Asher i hope Sammy Pants is feeling better soon hun...im gonna bog off for a bit now!!! :haha:

Louise that sounds lovely - And will be lovely for Lilia and the boys to look back on. xx

hey girlies,

I really need to catch up every day on here, i cant keep up if i dont !!

Had some amazing news, when i was 2 months pregnant i got a letter from the fraud benefit people, total shock to me but turns out the careers allowance i was told by my loan parent adviser i was entitled too and who she was suppose to let them know i went back to work in 2008 was infact a load of rubbish and they tried making me pay back £5000.. !!!! i was so upset, i appealed twice before it went to court, the waiting for the outcome of this has been so stressful, its been on my mind since Feb last year !!! I attended the tribunal appeal on Tuesday and she said i dont owe any money and did not fail to let anyone know and said i should have never been put through this... i danced around the house like a looney when i read the letter !!! at one point the stress was so much my hubby told me to give up fighting but i just couldn't let them get away with it, so pleased i didnt give up. someone on my team told my work and it went on my record, even before the outcome was confirmed !! seems your innocent until proven guilty unless you work for them and your team are nasty people (really want to use another word for them) then your guilty no matter what !!! i just hope they clear it all from my records now.

All these babies turning 6 months and having teeth !!! OMG, im still getting paige in her 0-3 clothes... just !

Smacking debate- well i was smacked only when i was REALLY naughty, it didnt hurt so much but did shock me. It didnt do me any harm and i think i respected my parents more for it as they only did when i was a total bitch. Once my dad smacked me for doing something but it was sister who was guilty, my dad felt so awful he brought me a watch (the one which helps you tell the time) that watch meant so much to me. I think banning smacking will not stop child abuse, most loving parents know that line and will not cross it, smack on the bum when you have warned twice for severe bad or dangerous behaviour is fine but if you have wonderful children who learn just by a calm few words then your lucky .. I was not blessed by one of these and Jake is a total nightmare so had to start using smacking and since i have he has been so much better.But i believe it doesnt work for all kids.

I haven't had time to give many personals, sorry : (

Young mummy- i saw your fb update, hope your ok babe x

Jellycat- so sorry about the news on your friend : ( really sad x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back