September Stars

Can't believe.I'd missed a couple of pages earlier damn phone

F&C Harrys little toothys are adorable and Ouchie on the bf!

Louise love your welcome home Plan for Wayne, the kids are going to be so excited..... Hope AF comes soon ;-)

Asher poor Sammy he really is good boy for the amount he's been poorly, hope he's on the mend soon xx

Hope teenys ok I hated it when I had one of my wisdom teeth out it was hideous, the other One I barely noticed. Still got one more to be taken out but have put it off for past year as the experience was so bad last time.

Lady k Congrats that's a Brillant result , surely they would have to take it off your record?! Must be such a relief and if your like me annoyed by the principle of it all

Yey for that amazing result! Like you and llb I don't think I could have let it go. The injustice of it all would have driven me potty!

Yep me again! Was also going to comment on your work colleague's fb comment but Harry fell asleep before. He's feeding again now though!

I just don't get people like that. Do they honestly think it's better to let a baby go hungry?! It's a boob's primary function making it such a basic human action. They are the ones with the problem and if they were offended by a baby eating they should have moved. Agh! You did well not to comment! At least most people will now realise what a bunch of muppets they are! X

Hi guys...I've been AWOL as it's half-term and with viewings of our flat. So what with taking my 8yr old out all week and mega tidying of the house I have managed to read but not post. SORRY!

The wisdom tooth extraction was fine...I can even say it didn't hurt, just a little sore after the anaesthetic wore off. It was the filling that was worse...when they drill the tooth it makes my head vibrate and I feel ready to vomit all over the dentist! :nope:

I cannot believe all these babies with teeth...Riley has had a white dot on his gum for weeks but still no tooth. I'm sure he'll let me know when its coming.

Asher...sorry to hear Sam is poorly. He sounds such a little love though.
Louise...not long now...:happydance: your plan sounds fab!
LadyK...Great news on the appeal. At least you can sleep easy again.
YM...sorry to hear about you and OH. I have been a single parent and it wasn't easy but I did build a fantastic relationship with my son as during the week it was only me and him. We made some fantastic memories together.
Jelly...well done on the exam improvement- you'll do just fine. x

Well. I am embarrassed to say really but I feel so guilty... Riley was in bed with me this morning and he rolled out of bed and bumped his head. :cry: He now has a bruise and I feel awful with myself. He is fine, but it probably looks worse than it is.

Busy day today... a 2nd viewing from a couple that viewed our house earlier in the week. They are bringing their parents. I feel nervous, like meeting the in-laws for the first time! :haha: Just the washing up and hoovering to do now.

Also, Riley has his first birthday party to attend which I am sure we'll both enjoy.

For anyone that I may have forgotten, apologies my lovelies. By the start of my day I think it will be 'one of them days!'. xx

Teeny glad your wisdom tooth went well xx poor Riley I'm sure he's forgotten the the bump already.

Lady k I just don't understand why people are offended by bf. A close friend of mine was disgusted when I said I wanted to try to bf, made me feel like a freak for wanting to.

Morning ladies, Am on my phone so will keep it short and probably full of spelling mistakes!!

Poor Sam, I actually think he's teething and full of cold as the other two boys are. He's pretty much just fed and coughed foŗ most of the night. He's all snotty too, bless him. Typical, we're supposed to be going out foŗ a couple of drinks tonight, can't see that happening now!

LadyK, don't people just annoy you. I sometimes feel as though I've got 2 heads when I'm out and about and Sam needs feeding. There's just no need foŗ crappy comments in this day and age, and to me,anyone who makes them is just showing their ignorance. Grrrr!

Aw Teeny, I'm sure riley will be just fine, been there done that with Jack!! Give him a big hug and kiss. Xx

Right I'm off, looking at this tiny screen us sending my eyes crazy! Catch you all later. Xxx

Morning ladies :)

I have a raging headache today :( I hope Lilia decides to stop the screaming for today! Bless her there's nothing she loves more than to squeal at the top of her voice whilst playing, don't think I could bear it today!

Asher, aw poor sam hope he feels better tomorrow...

Kara, I'm with the others! Glad it's sorted out for you!

Teeny, you horrible mother you!! Hee hee only joking hun, it happens to most I think! I propped Lilia up on the sofa yesterday while I went to warm her bottle and she was crying, I thought because she was hungry but when I went back in she was face down on the sofa where she'd tipped forward! She wasn't hurt but very cross with me!!

Can't remember any more quite yet, tired baby decides to cry so back later!

awwww teeny, its so easily done, i have banged paiges head on the door frame when i lowered her in the car !!!! i felt awful...x

Teeny, Sophie i was clipping her nails first time and i nipped her finger, i was howling, she was howling and i have never cut little finger nails since, i have nipped the edge and gently taken the nail away but hate doing it after that!
Ben fell off his change mat, it was not that high but taught me to be one step ahead of them!
Jack rolled down 2 stairs having followed me, i realised and went to get him and he rolled in slow motion down 2 stairs, he was like a little hedgehog in a ball!
I think Emmie and Rosie have avoided my mishaps, but it is so easy once they start moving even more so!
My friend dropped her baby, now i can't say i have done that! Mother hysterical baby fine by the way!
Glad your tooth extraction went fine and not too painful, they just feel a bit weird for a while! :hugs:

Louise that sounds lovely and is great for everyone, gives you that initial hug with your man followed by the best surprise for the others! (dog included!!):hugs: hope headache improves, i have had one for about 2 days now, and head pain from tooth owchy!

F&C, Owch, i dont fancy bf a toothed baby!! I always said i would stop if teeth came in, but i have never had to yet, Rosie is quite gentle and doesn't bite (gum!) down now so i hope teeth would be ok!:hugs:

Asher, drives me nuts trying to do anything on the phone, i need space! :hugs:

Oh and we call it ford focus in our house because i kept saying it!!

Ladyk, I just don't get the fuss about feeding, if you don't like it don't look:shrug: why there is such a huge fuss about it i don't know, it is a basic function:shrug:
My dd (7) was giggling over seeing a page 3 pair of boobies in the barbers yesterday, I said don't show Rosie she will think its time for a feed!:haha:
It worries me pics of breast feeding women have been aparrently removed from fb, how very strange!

Well hello everyone, hope you are all fine, lbb:hi:, Jelly :hi:

Back later, busy here this morning so sorry if i missed anything! :hugs:xx

I'm going to attempt to have two sleeping babies so I can make louise's cookies :)

Yay for the cookies! They seem to be a huge success! I want to do some baking today but Lilia has been a little madam for the last while, I've just put her in her cot in a final attempt to get her to sleep, as she hasn't slept today and she's mardy as you like!!! I made the mistake of giving her a bit of sweet potato on my finger as I was dishing it up into the cubes and into a bowl for tea time, and I think she was mighty pee'd off that she didn't get more! Once again she only had 4 oz of her lunchtime bottle... and she didn't have any food beforehand! Argh what to do?

Afternoon ladies...

Louise i mixed some formula into James' sweet potato so you could try mixing food with it to get her to take more...or tip what she has left into a sippy cup and try her that way x

Chris bumped James' head on the car door over Christmas...oops he felt awful x

Aww Asher it sounds like sick bay hope they are all btter very soon! x

Kara that is shocking i feel the need to message her the discrimination and equality act! :hehe:...i fed James at fast lane karting earlier! Im sure if the mother had left the baby to cry her status would have been moaning about a crying baby...has got a vendetta against mummys and babies? lol x

Well.. Lilia is ASLEEP! So shhhhh.... she eventually gave in at 4pm, and is still asleep now! It took 30 mins of walking in the pushchair before she dropped off though! But 25 mins so far! Looking good! My goodness, what a day though, she must have known mummy had a headache!! You should see the state of my living room! I've not even had chance to eat, so I'm going to be naughty and order a take-away once she has gone to bed I think! Very naughty as I got a delivery of shopping yesterday so it's not like I had no food!

LBBI do that with porridge, give her bottle first, then with some of the leftovers I make the porridge up with it..although it does say to make with water! She won't take from a sippy cup at the moment, although I've only really tried it with water so I'll try that! I think she is hungry for food rather than milk... to be honest she's not been a big milk drinker since xmas, so the fact that she is almost finishing her bedtime bottle, and usually having most (60z) of her breakfast bottle (eventually) means that having 4oz on her lunch bottle still equals the amount she was having before...if that makes any sense?! My mum suggested I give her food at lunchtime too, as after her bottle today she has been crabby the rest of the day! I gave her sweet potato before we went for a walk and she enjoyed that. Mum thinks if she's only having 4oz anyway, give her food too!

OOops awake baby got to go!

G.G did you manage to get both of them asleep? is it rare they are both asleep at the same time?x

Louise- i was hoping paige would sleep between 4 and 5 but not a chance so now i have a grumpy baby which i have to keep up till 7pm !!! arghhhhh !! daddy home in an hour..this hour is going to drag x

During the day they don't often nap at the same time but they did give me time to make the cookies which are fab Louise and Layla and Amelia thought so too they chomped happily on a bit each . I also got some baby food mAde and frozen so I'm up to date until making a curry for tea later.

Pauls gone to the pub after work but said he is stopping off to get a bottle of wine for me so all good then it's take me out on tv tonight we love it he he x

grant brought me a bottle of wine home too, i am wondering what time is ok to start drinking it ..lol x

I can hear Lilia laying in her cot blowing raspberries over the baby monitor! Not as tired as normal tonight then! She fell asleep on her bottle but then woke up with a bit of wind I think and wouldn't take any more so went to bed awake....she's tired though so shouldn't be long!

GG and Kara bless your lovely hubby's for bringing you wine home!! Strangely enough when I was at the shop earlier I bought a bottle of blue WKD, not had that stuff in years! Just really fancied it, so think i might pour myself a glass now! Kara, you should make a start on your wine too if you plan on emptying the bottle!!

GG glad you like the cookies, naughty you for mentioning them as I have made them myself this evening!! I put smarties in insteadof choch chips.. mmmmmmmmmmm!

Yea i know what you mean Louise if she seems hungry id give her a bit at lunch too...perhaps a rusk to munch on!

Wine...i wish! Go for it now it would be rude not to!!! :haha: x

They r lovely rnt they genies!?! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"