September Stars

Evening all!!

Finally the Vicar got back to us regarding Hope's Christening, we have provisionally booked 22nd May, its all depending on whether we can get the hall for the same day!! Already got Hope's dress from Monsoon in the sale!!

Hope is fast asleep, bless her she has a teething rash and I can feel about 5 teeth ready to pop through, no wonder she has been so grizzly!! She rolled over in her cot earlier and frightened herself!!!

We are already for bed, you lot all talking about vino has made me realised I still haven't had a drink since Dec 09!! I don't want one or fancy one either!! I know I am a strange woman!! I was never a very big drinker just social never at home!

snap becs mine was Dec 09 too i think :) James is being baptised on 1st May x

I'm not a particularly big drinker, I don't normally have any alcohol in the evenings (although I had a glass of wine last night but ended up chucking most of it away!) whereas Wayne will quite happily have a glass of wine with his tea most evenings!

Becs, poor poor little Hope! Teething is bad enough without them all coming through at once :(

The rash is awful, really shows up when she gets in the bath!! She has had some really bad nappies today too!!

Good on you girls for organising baptisms/christenings! I wonder whether Wayne is going to want to have Lilia done... if she is done I want the same vicar that we had when we got married, he's known as Kev the Rev, he isn't the padre but works closely with the camp here and is a member of the mess! He's so funny, when he asked if anyone had a reason why we shouldnt get married and obviously no-one did, he whispered to me and Wayne 'that's a shame, it makes it much more interesting!' Hee hee! Also when we went for our first meeting with him, he asked Wayne if he wanted a coffee or a beer, Wayne said a coffee please, Kev said well i'm having a stella!

On our last night out in Woodbridge (before I was pregnant) we saw him in one of the pubs, he goes in for last orders when he's locked the church up (!) and he invited us all back to his for some holy wine! He's a right laugh!

Paige woke up 25 mins after putting her down, i cant stand having to keep getting up to fill up my small glass of wine, its only lambrini as i cant drink much after not drinking for so long, I know i can drink the whole bottle in a night and i only get tipsy enough to give in to grant and his come ons..lol... so i searched for my extra large wine glass which holds a whole bottle of wine !!! no need to keep getting up now !! god im so lazy !

I have put paige in her own room tonight so a little worried how tonight will go as i normally put paige straight in our bed before she gets to stage 2 crying which happends about 4-5am and she will go straight back to sleep. If she is in her own room i wont hear her crying which may mean she will be wide awake by the time i get to her... but Jake isnt here and grants on nights tomorrow so i thought tonight would be a good night to try, and the bottle of wine helps, maybe hubby will hear her first and get out of bed to sort her out, or pink elephants will fly, which is far more likely !!! :winkwink:

Good on you girls for organising baptisms/christenings! I wonder whether Wayne is going to want to have Lilia done... if she is done I want the same vicar that we had when we got married, he's known as Kev the Rev, he isn't the padre but works closely with the camp here and is a member of the mess! He's so funny, when he asked if anyone had a reason why we shouldnt get married and obviously no-one did, he whispered to me and Wayne 'that's a shame, it makes it much more interesting!' Hee hee! Also when we went for our first meeting with him, he asked Wayne if he wanted a coffee or a beer, Wayne said a coffee please, Kev said well i'm having a stella!

On our last night out in Woodbridge (before I was pregnant) we saw him in one of the pubs, he goes in for last orders when he's locked the church up (!) and he invited us all back to his for some holy wine! He's a right laugh!

I would so go to church if he was our rev !!!! he sounds fantastic !!

Hi everyone!
I've been reading, but had too much to do to post much in the last few days.

So ladies, are we all agreed then that if we fail to meet our post-baby weight loss goals that it is all the fault of Louise and her sinful, irresistible cookies? :haha:
Sounds like all of us are making them now!
I have to say, I love how fast they are. If I need something quick for a treat day at playgroup or whatnot, they are a lifesaver!
And calories? What calories? I'm breastfeeding and chasing a toddler. I can afford to eat 7000 extra calories in cookies, no problem! :)

We're having a Festival of Head Bonks today! Tobe has woken himself up several times by rolling his enormous 90th percentile head into the bars of his crib. And then has a baby meltdown about the general unfairness of the world which can only be solved by long, soothing nursing sessions. Sigh. Luckily I adore him and am willing to oblige! :cloud9:

I'm on the frantic last stretch of writing for three different Zoo projects. Have another recording project and a play about frog life cycles, complete with teacher training and resource package that needs to be done for Monday. I got a chunk written last night and have an agenda for what needs to be written today. Tomorrow, I am handing both kids over to Daddy and running away. It will never get done otherwise. :nope:

Here's a quick update pic of me and Tobebe today!

Attachments

• Photo on 2011-02-26 at 13.jpg
    Photo on 2011-02-26 at 13.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 1
sarah he is gorgeous !! and your so funny !! I can tell writing is what you do for a living, god what must you think of my spelling and grammar, my aunt is a writer and she always points out how hard she finds reading my emails.

I haven't made the cookies yet, i feel im missing out, when grant is on his 4 days off ill have to try to make them... ill starve myself the day before and after so i can spread the calories... and if i dont fit into my work trousers in April im also blaming Louise !!!

Louise keV the rev sounds fab !

We still haven't sorted a christening it's on my to do list !

Wish we had keV the rev. Keep thinking about going back to church for a couple of years now, just haven't found the right church yet.

Louise got your recipe so am going to try them for the boys Thursday poker, it's there excuse to meet and scoff food, used to be beer but now they are getting on abit beer has changed to chocolate / cake / sweets / biscuits with cups of tea lol

Got my mock from yesterday and got 64% feel alot happier knowing I am able to get a pass. except when my friend popped over today I've been studying whilst DH has looked after JJ. Think he's enjoying their time together without interfering wife in the way :)

I'm not happy at being blamed for the failure of diets etc!!! The cookie recipe i posted up has no calories in it, if your cookies contain calories then it must be the way you made them! hee hee!!!!

Well done Jelly woop woop!!

Jelly thats fab, well done you!!!!

Louise, I soooo agree with you!!!!

Murphy's arse is sooo bad tonight!!!!

yay jellycat !! well done ! I remember doing exams for my training, its very stressful, you did good chick x

Our vicar is a female, i really wanted the vicar who christened and who carried out my nan grandad uncle and cousins funeral but he has retired :( i will post James outfit in a sec once im on the laptop x

Thank you...problem is i thought he may be too old for a proper gown so ordered that then i showed my brother in law and he said awww isnt he havin a proper christening gown? So i think he is going to av a gown for the gown and then his suit afterwards! :hehe: I think i may ask Chris' sister if i can borrow her lo's for the day or my boss offered to borrow me their family gown! x

I'm not happy at being blamed for the failure of diets etc!!! The cookie recipe i posted up has no calories in it, if your cookies contain calories then it must be the way you made them! hee hee!!!!

Well done Jelly woop woop!!

:rofl: Calorie-free cookies, my round rear-end (and it's getting rounder by the cookie, dearie!)! :rofl:

And yes, well done on the mock exam, Jelly! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->