September Stars

Oh becs, the worst bit is that I've not been very good at keeping up with the poo in the back garden, so it will possibly be a bit of a struggle to decide which to look through!!

Oh becs, the worst bit is that I've not been very good at keeping up with the poo in the back garden, so it will possibly be a bit of a struggle to decide which to look through!!

ahhhhhhhh someone else who does poo patrol in their garden !!! The dogs go in the back garden on the patio, this has meant we cant use the garden as no matter how much i keep up with the poo and scrub the patio it still isnt clean enough for us to use it as a garden in the summer, but now i have paige im a little upset that she will not be able to use the garden. The dogs also have to come through the living room to the kitchen and they drag their poo and wee feet through my living room (well maybe not that bad but still see it being dirty.) and paige will soon be crawling... Everyone says im obsessive with it as every time they come in im on my hands and knees cleaning the wooden floors with cleaner... I HATE it !!!!! I have also learnt that tesco nappy bags make small holes when picking up the poop, so now i have to use a rubber glove and the nappy bags. I try to do a poop patrol every day but it never works out that way but i worry the more thats out there the more chance they have of walking in it. normally every couple of days, i have been known to pick up poop at 3am and then pouring hotwater with bleach and scrubbing with a brush...i also add a bit a flash to make it smell better out there. When it snowed it was awful, they were frozen to the patio !! summer is my best month for poo patrol... LOL i just thought you would understand as you do poo patrolling too... :haha:

Hehehe Kara! I'm not as good as you! Jake won't go on the patio, only on the grass! I tried when Wayne first went away to take him onto the front every morning (we have a massive field in front of the house) but I can't do it with Lilia, he always needs to go out as soon as i come down, so regardless of his walks he still goes in the garden! And I'm ashamed to say that the last few weeks I've only been picking it up about once a week! I'm going to attempt to go out with a shovel tomorrow, but Lilia is at the stage of crying whenever I leave the room! Which makes things difficult! I need to sort it though. I'm not worried about it with regard to Lilia going out there as we will be moving in the summer anyway!

All this poop and eating creams reminds me why I wouldn't manage looking after a dog. I love them dearly and have grown up with dogs until I was early 20s but I couldn't deal with their 'ways'. My parents dog takes Valium for his nerves, has the smallest rot ridden farts, likes to eat your feet and demands to sit on your feet. Since I left home 9 years ago I don't see him as when I go round to my parents he goes nuts at me and hyperventilates ( once needed an oxygen tent for 24hrs). I think it's because when he was a puppy I looked after him the most as dad was in hospital in London and mum was up with him, when dad did eventually come home he had a low immune system and had to stay away from him incase of infection. So I fed walked and played with him.

Im quite lucky as we have a huge garden and its split with a patio, a fence with a gate and then grass and then another patio. The dogs only go to the loo on one side of the grass but I am very guilty of leaving the garden for a week at a time and having to do a massive cleanup. Grrrr the pitfalls of having dogs !!

BTP :hugs: sorry Rosie is ill but :hugs: Yaay for your OH :cloud9:

OMG those cookies are mad!! I made some carrot cookie creams the other day and they were pretty yummy but NOT the same yummy as yours :dohh:

Kara :shrug: Rosalie has never gagged (FX'd) I think it is a case of sitting on your hands and NEVER try and fish the food back out. Rosalie just pushes her food back out with her tounge? Toast is really good because its hard and then they can suck it?

Sorry missing SO much but was out yesterday on our anniversary trip to the zoo :rofl:

we are lucky with our garden too its huge and we have two doors the back door and the patio doors. The patio doors lead onto the playroom and the back door to the utility room.

The utility room is known as the dogs room and then we have a 8ftx2ft run attached to the utility its huge its 6ft high made out of galvanised steel and the kids cant get in it and the dogs cant get out! It means the kids can go out whenever they want without me having to worry about dog poo. Plus it stops my dog escaping because she can smash through wooden fences and goes under wired fences. before we moved here she would escape twice a day!

No dogs here, don't think I could cope!

Sorry can't stop, Rosie really poorly, the medicine totally shifts the temp and she seems ok, but as soon as it wears off it is back, she is all hot and bothered so i am off to get the medi down her, not fun! Her eyes need de-sticking too, as they are all sticky eyed up:nope:

Back tomorrow, sorry so quick!

Ps love that seat, it is out of stock right now but I love it, i am going to pre order one, possibly 2 so the girls have matching seats, but tbh i have nowhere to store them and it was going to be a long way off me not using the baby car seat, what with it being a part of the travel system and her being so dinky.

Pps
Asher, sorry to hear yet more bad news about your friends Dad, that must be very difficult to know what to do, it is sad at a funeral but it sort of throws it into a different perspective when he took his life? It is the people that are left behind that is is so horrible for :hugs:

Oh and I found an article dh had been reading called 'Shag yourself slim' SO that's what he is up to!! Fine by me, not going to mention i know just offer him all the 'slimming' support he needs:blush::thumbup:

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeexxxxxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs:

radical parenting on sky anytime HD, worth watching....

BTP- can you only lose weight with sex if its very energetic sex ? because im so lazy id rather just lay there and that would mean i would have to make an effort...lol

BTP, shag yourself thin lol!!!!!!

I am so pissed off, I am meant to be going to a ladies dinner night on Saturday, anyway I have been trying to get an answer from welfare about transport, well today they told me they can take me home but not pick me up! We live in housing 25 miles from camp so it means I will have to drive or Ian will have to get Hope and take me! Now Hope is going to bed earlier thats not an option as she gets far too upset out of her routine and will want her bottle. So I guess I wont be going. They wonder why no one bothers from here going to functions, they are not very helpful, so thanks for nothing welfare!

Well iv read everything in the middle of the night then phone went flat so couldnt post a reply...

We are planning on getting a recaro carseat in red and black to match the seats in the car...men! lol

Dog poop...total nightmare and kara i was saying the same the other day about the carpet and kitchen tiles! x

sorry cannot remember another thing as we are all suffering colds today so had a bad nights sleep what with James coughing sneezing and moaning on my left and Chris the same to my right! grrrr waking me all night! x

Hi all!

Going to be quick as just back from vets, Lilia is asleep so going to make the most of it and have something to eat as I haven't had anything yet today! Jake should be ok, no pain when she palpated his abdomen, so she said to see how he is tomorrow morning and through the rest of today and take him back if necessary, she didn't do the x ray thing she said she would on the phone. It it cost me £26.... I could have palpated his abdomen myself for that! Oh well at least he's ok. Stupid hound.

Becs, what crap! If they're providing transport it should be there and back, they do that here and we're on camp, it's a mile's walk to the mess!

LBB a house full of cold, not nice, hope you're all better soon!

Can't remember..... busy day so far! I'm going to find a shovel and attempt the garden if I get chance after eating!

Thanks for the contraception advice ladies. I have been thinking about the coil, I was just worried about the fertility side of things as I've heard mixed views. Sarah - I'm quite happy to rely on natural planning (DH isn't unfortunately) but I can't do that yet as I still haven't had a period since I gave birth. I'd feel confident doing a combination of that and condoms. To be honest I think a big part of the problem is that DH doesn't like condoms so get's worked up in his head about it. I swear the stupid thing split because he didn't put it on properly. The other thing is that they were Durex Featherlite, so are really thin and more likely to split. I might try and persuade him to use condoms again by buying some thicker ones. I'm not much of a condom expert - can anyone recommend some? I got Featherlite becaue DH moans about a loss of sensitivity. Is there a happy medium?? I haven't got a clue :dohh:

Condom tip - put some lube inside and out. Increases sensation for the man, reduces friction on the latex. Was given that tip in the 90s and it's been a gem! :thumbup:
As for brand, not sure if you get the same brands there or not, but Lifestyles Skyn is good, as is Lifestyles Ultrathin. :)

LBB, hope the bug works it way out of the door soon!!

Louise, hope the dog is ok!!! Keep checking that poo!!!

Mrs J, the 3 times we have had sex since having Hope we used the featherlite ones so I am no help either!!!

Hope's jabs went well, we have to go back in 4 weeks for 1 of the 3 as the surgery had ran out ffs!!! I am enjoying a coffee while Hope is rolling around the floor!! My tea smells lush, we have a roast!!!

Just a quick pit stop before we go to quiz night, the girls are six months now by the date it's gone so fast!

Back later x

Hello All :flower:
Ive not been on here for such a long while, since new year i think! Ive been kind of keeping up on facebook , cant believe we have 5 and 6 month old babies, and all so gorgeous too :)
I have read back around 10 pages and it feels like ive not been away ive sat here having a giggle while Charlie-Jack has been snoozing!
I will try and keep up a bit more now :hugs: to all x x x

Hi Lilia, nice to see you!

Can't help with the big condom debate I'm afraid, you're looking at a sex starved woman! Will be making up for it NEXT WEEK though!!!

Happy 6 months Amelia and Layla!

Becs, mmm lovely roast! Glad hope's jabs were ok, looking forward to possibly seeing you tomorrow?!

I can't remember if I've told you that Jake was ok?! I'm getting old! Anyway no xray needed so just need to keep an eye on his poo. yuk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->