September Stars

oh my god i think I'm going to throw up....

There's me being all nice to my dog and giving cuddles, he had what I thought was fluff on the end of his nose, I wiped it off, it wasn't fluff it was some kind of creamy liquid... then realised he had just been sniffing and licking his dog bits.... what have I dont to deserve this?

Louise thats gross!!! You better of washed your hands before tomorrow!!

Evening ladies! Louise, you bloody crack me up woman!! Doggy man milk! I dare ya to wave that finger under Becs' nose tomorrow ha ha!! Just kidding Mrs D!! Am glad doggy's okay anyway, they're buggers aren't they!

Our two dogs are getting old now, but they're big and take a lot of walking. Lucius (Loosh) the black lab is huge but slow, and Harry, the mongrel, has loads of energy. Wouldn't be without them, but would definitely reconsider the breed "next time". Loosh is so darn hairy, I am constantly hoovering the dog hair up. I love that they keep me fit and give me an hour to myself every day though. And of course, they're part of the family.

I popped a card and some flowers round to my friend with the suicide dad today. She looks awful, obviously, but made a point to tell me that the funeral is at 2.30 on Friday, and she's glad I'm going. I'm dreading it!

BTP, hope Rosie's better quickly. x

Blob, Happy 1st Wedding Anniversary! xx

Crazy day here, lovely to have the kids back to school, normal routine resumes! Took kids to school, went to Morrisons for some bits (it's round the corner), took the dogs for walk cos Sam had nodded off in the pram. Came back, fed Sam, hoovered up, picked Jack up from nursery, lunch, went to cake shop with boys and Mum to order Christening cake. Back to mum's for coffee. Picked up Archie. Boys' tea. Made cookies, did Sam some veggie purees. All kids bathed. Phew!!

Sam went to bed with 4oz formula tonight, no fighting involved, and he's not stirred since! He had a bath with his big boy bath seat, and I've put the proper pram top on the 3 wheeler instead of the car seat. I will be sad tomorrow pushing him to school looking away from me! I'll have to put the reversible seat on the Loola I think so I've got the option of him facing me.

Becs and Louise, enjoy your meet tomorrow.... Emma, we need to be sorting something soon! xx

When Wayne has gone back I will be attempting to organise a big meet up, I know it's going to be difficult but it's worth a try!

here is the culprit...mugshot!
he may look like butter wouldn't melt.... he's actually a handsome dog, Wayne said he's like an essex bird of the dog world.... good looking but not much between the ears! (no offence to any essex birds!!!!)

IMG00896-20110228-2126.jpg
IMG00897-20110228-2126.jpg

Oh and while I'm filling up the thread with photos, just have to share this one of Lilia and her 'bath hair'!!!

IMG00892-20110227-1814.jpg

Claire I will sniff louises finger lmao!! Murphy def keeps me fit.

Louise he is a handsome boy!! Love lilias hair!

Hey girls

I'm back! What have I missed? I've missed too much to catch up...tell me gossip!

Had a good time with my Mum and my Dad and Sister joined us for the weekend which was lovely. Was nice to see them but it's always nice to get your house back after people have stayed, don't you think?! Anyway, I've been furiously job hunting since they went as my maternity leave is up in 6 weeks. Fingers crossed I'll get something soon. I've seen an HR Administrator job locally which is part time, 3 days a week. It'd mean putting Holly in nursery for 3 days but the job is good and in the area of my degree, so might be worth it, so I'm going to apply and see what happens.

Anyway, be back tomorrow. Hope you're all well :hugs: x

Yes Claire we do!!! Let's organise it. After payday would be good as I have lack of funds, so after 15th. I can get pretty much anywhere on a bus! Any other northerners want to join us? x

Louise your hilarious :haha: and I love your dog ! Hope you and becs have a good time in your meet up tomorrow

LBB and BTP hope your little ones feel better soon

GG Happy 6months day :)

Asher :hugs: Hope Friday goes as well as can be expected

Blob Happy 1 year anniversary glad you managed to find something to do, I love the zoo but havent been in years. DH was going to take me for my 30th but on the day (in July) we had torrential rain so we stayed at home. I bet Tabs had a great time

Well been studying all day, just watching end of dancing on ice I recorded last night whilst drinking a cuppa. Then hopefully I'll get some decent rest before tomorrow mornings exam. I hate the anxious nervous feeling before exams. If i'm in a good mood afterwards DH, James and I are all going out for lunch. We havent been out to a restaurant as a family yet.

Claire and Emzy, if you wait till Wayne has gone back I will go and visit my parents and I'll join you!!!!!

Enjoy your meet ladies !

We never did sort out who lives nearest who did we, I'm defiantly a southerner don't think I've ever been up north :)

GG I used to live near you, in Camberley, you're in Guildford aren't you? We're going to be around that area when Wayne is back, I'd suggest meeting but we're there to visit our friend at Headley Court hospital, the one I told you about, so not sure we'd be the best company!

Louise what is Jake like! Phoenix is the same thou, Chris' sister came around once and he ran to the door to her Chris shouted at him cos he jumped up her and as he jumped over the settee to get away from Chris he leaked doggy juice all over the arm of it! I expected Jake to be a small dog you know even thou im sure iv seen pics before! He is gorgeous! James always gets a bit that sticks up when he has his hair washed Haha x

cant remember anything else d'oh

we av booked James' birthday off work and are taking him to the zoo i think we should all meet up x

When Wayne has gone back I will be attempting to organise a big meet up, I know it's going to be difficult but it's worth a try!

here is the culprit...mugshot!
he may look like butter wouldn't melt.... he's actually a handsome dog, Wayne said he's like an essex bird of the dog world.... good looking but not much between the ears! (no offence to any essex birds!!!!)
View attachment 175186
View attachment 175188

Oh and while I'm filling up the thread with photos, just have to share this one of Lilia and her 'bath hair'!!!

View attachment 175189

That would be me then :p

Sorry I have been awol recently...its been a long week!!!

Jelly - Sorry to hear about your friend :(

Kimi is 5 months old today....and I am 2 and half months pregnant?!?! Where did this all happen?!?!

I have no teeth through yet...she is definitely teething but nothing has popped up!!!! :(

No dogs here although my mum has a labrador called Lucy and she is an absolute nightmare!!! Hyper dog lol!!!

I've been feeling really wierd recently...and finally cracked to FOB that I NEVER have a break from Kimi....i'm constantly around her 24/7 and whilst I love her and wouldn't give her up for the world...I need some time to be me!!
So now I'm looking to get myself into some kind of hobby or outside interest without Kimi!!! (that sounds sooo selfish but i hope you get what i mean)

Kimi is now taking 7oz of Neocate...plus we've started her on some food now...we're using Plum Baby food...and its been so funny with her little faces...i've noticed they do more fruit things but dont want her getting a sweet tooth so may have to start making mine from scratch!!!

Hope everyone is okay!!!

Hugs to all the poorly babies and mummies!!

Also EXTRA BIG HUGS to Louise - hope this week speeds by for you!!!!

I still have pages to catch up on but whilst I remember..

MrsJ I'm taking the mini pill whilst bfeeding. The doctor told me it was safe so I am trusting him.

Happy 5 months to Rosie!

Ladyk that's the car seat I want too! Apparently the cheapest place my friend has seen it is Amazon.

Still poorly baby, she seems to bee cooler for longer between medicine, i think her little body is managing to fight it off more now, the medicine helps so much, she is asleep atm, feels fairly hot and her little hands are cold, i just want her to be all one temp again! She never has cold hands:nope:
It took Sophie at least 2 weeks to shake the same bug but she refused medicine, i have had a few projectile sicks over me from Rosie in refusal of it but i have just waited til there was nothing else to come back and then given what didn't go in, it has worked, horrible but she needed it and it has worked brilliantly, Nurofen for children, and the odd dose of calpol, recommended as she had such a scarily high temp.

Louise we had a bitch just like your dog, she was fantastic as a family dog, Sheba, she was so lovely, they are amazing dogs to the right owners!
Not sure you should be cuddling him :sick:!!!

Not used condoms in years, dh is not keen on them and we had a box that sat there while i had no other protection, and he would rather not do it than use a condom:shrug:
I have always had coils, and on my second mireina, i fell pregnant after all of them fast, had a coil in for 5 yrs then had it out was pregnant same month, then had next one in 2 years, out then pregnant same month, then after the mireina it too 3 months ttc, so i had a normal coil and Rosie took 9 months, but that was more down to a decline in natural fertility than the coil i had removed.

Time to go, sorry not much of a catch up, baby needs Mummy!

Mummy has toothache:cry:

Bye xxxxxxx:hugs:

Oooooo Becs and Louise how did I miss you were having a meet ? I could of joined you :(
Hope you have a fab time though shopping in Norwich. xx

Back later for a proper catch up :)

Louise your dog is lovely.

Happy 6months amelia and layla.

YM- Totally no what you mean about needing you time i find taking the dogs out for an hour a day gives me a little break and i also do zumba once a week which is really fun and good excercise but know you are pregnant so you just need to find half hr a day to have to yourself.

Hope rosie gets better soon btp.

Well Ollie is 6month old by the date and also his 2 bottom teeth have come through with no problems at all

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->