September Stars

Hey ladies

Flying visit - I've been away for the weekend so I've been catching up while Scarlett naps and I now don't have time to post

So good to hear Wayne is home safe Louise - I was thinking about you on Sunday :hugs:

Not much to report here other than my lazy daughter finally rolled over although she got her arm stuck and then back again. And.....she finally took a bottle. Hurrah for Breastflow but anyone on Facebook already knows that :rofl:

Be back later xx

P.S Boony - don't blame you for being annoyed. I've got pics on Facebook but have asked that nobody else post any as my photo's are set to friends only. I banned my brother as he has about 300 friends and his photo's are set to friends of friends.

BTP - My MIL posted up pictures of Jayden and Tyler when i told her straight after tyler was born that we didnt want pictures of the kids on facebook her response was 'well i'll want to put some up eventually' so i said tough! I then said to tarron (my DH) that in a couple of months she'll try it. She had pictures up of Jayden from when he was a baby and i was quite fair and didnt ask her to take them down because i knew it would take her a while to take them all down so i only said not to put any new ones up.

Anyway on friday morning she put up a picture of Jayden, Tyler and their cousins and step cousins i didnt notice straight away because i was visiting my mum and dad so when i got home friday night i noticed she'd put this picture and then 8 hours after she'd put one up of Jayden and Tyler on their own so i think she was probably testing me with the first picture and then figured coz i hadnt said anything she put the one up of them on their own. so i got Tarron to text her straight away and she replied with 'i'll take the one down of Jayden and Tyler on their own but not the other because the other kids are on it and their parents (Tarrons brothers) dont mind which made me think that obviously the brothers are more important than us because our opinion doesnt count! So since then i have been reporting all the pictures (took me 5 hours thats how many there was!) and ignoring MIL and so far its taken facebook 3 days to take them down.

DH has just put Jaydens full name into facebook and noticed that his photo is on a random website and the URL says that the website got the picture from FILs photobucket account! Now i am fuming because i know he uses photobucket for uploading to forums!!!! and not only that he hasnt protected the pictures enough so that random websites cant get them!!!

sorry for the rant but i am fuming and they are not taking photos of my kids ever again and thats if they even get to see them because if they dont remove all the pictures from the forums and facebook etc then i wont be letting them see them ever again i'm that mad!!!

MrsJ - thats another issue altogether my MIL and FIL go to scooter rallys all through the year and meet random people there all the time and then when they get home they add them to facebook so they both have over 1000 friends that they have probably only met once or twice! They are both so stupid with the internet they dont even know how to set pictures to friends only and tbf with the amount of friends they have that wouldnt be good enough anyway! Just a few months ago it was found that someone who works with FIL was a paedophile anyone want to guess as to whether he was friends with FIL on facebook??

Emzy I know just how you feel I spent weeks feeling uneasy and wasn't sure why, it was because my return to work was up in the air and I needed to be happy with what happens to the girls . I found myself resenting friends who don't have to work but we have no choice I have to bring in a wage , I still haven't been told how much my salary is for working part time and just hope it will be enough!

Hi Ladies...

As always, I do read everyday but do not seem to have the time to post. Sorry! :blush:
I cannot believe how time is flying and these little babies of ours are getting more mobile by the day. Riley has decided to sleep on his front now as he rolls over and falls asleep. I don't mind really but do find myself checking up on him lots whilst he is napping! He has been up about every 1 1/2 hrs at night so no checking required!! lol :wacko:

I have decided to try and let him settle himself to sleep during the day...he cries lots but I just keep popping in his dummy until he falls asleep...So far Mummy=2, Riley=0! :thumbup:
I need sleep as I have so much to do with running the house and uni work that i no longer feel human!
Had him weighed today and he is 16lb 12oz so not quite on the 50th centile, just below which means he is following that line nicely.

Anyway, enough about me.
I hope you ladies deliberating work and childminders are okay. It is such a tough decision and I worked part-time when Chance was little and when I graduate in the summer I need to get a job too. :nope: We are trying for baby no.3 in the summer so I need a job preceding that for maternity pay. My mum will have Riley hopefully so that is great, and financially I don't know if it would be worthwhile otherwise.

Louise...so glad your hero husband is home. Loving the pics on FB.
Blob...FX'd for Robin and the job.
Boony...hope those pics are removed from FB soon lovely.

Sorry for everyone else that no doubt I have forgotten!
Baby screaming from his cot so must dash! xx

:flower:

Emzy :hugs: :hugs: I'm having a hard enough time making the decision

Have money and get a job once they are both at school (no more children)
or
Hope Robin earns enough :dohh:

Boony I was thinking the same as BTP if they were fecking BF photos they would have gone down within a second. :gun: :gun:

I totally would not move IF he got the job... I could since this one is on shore but I really dont want to be away from all my friends and family. Plus if he then decides not to stay there he will go offshore in Aberdeen so then I would have to move again.

Genies that's exactly like me, I was feeling really uneasy and I couldn't put my finger on it, but that's why, as I don't want to have to leave her. It's so bloody stressful! I keep thinking, whatever I earn we will manage. We've managed on worse before!

Teeny go Riley settling himself! We're doing the same, self settling for naps and popping the dummy in. She doesn't even really cry now, just sort of moans and goes off really easily most of the time (except yesterday!!) Haven't tried it at night yet, but I will soon I think as I have a feeling she might surprise me x

GG I feel the same it used to annoy me when friends said when the baby is here you will change your mind about going back to work full time...... If we didn't need the Money then I wouldn't go back at all but we do and once I pass this final exam ( fx'd) I'll be earning more than DH. Hope you manage to sort something out

Had a look at nursery no 3 today, it's great it's a combination of all the good points from the other two. He's going between two sites September as they have no full spaces then as of January he's full time at no 3. Feel so less stressed now I've definatly got him a place somewhere I like. They had a lovely garden with massive sandpit and baby area and have scheduled play aswell as free play.

Poor JJ has had a temp of 38.6 today so I've been giving him calpol / ibuprofen and cooling him down with wet towels. He's just fallen sleep after being upset all afternoon. Just hope we can keep it down

Teeny glad the self settling seems to be working

Boony,
That is awful, I have set all my pics to private, I realised quite a while ago that you can see random peoples pics if you don't watch your settings, my friends i have asked to check with me before they put pictures up and i always ask if friends children are in my pics.
I am really private about my pictures i have only selected people as friends and only friends can see my pics.
I would also be furious, I hope the pics are all down now, and like you say if they don't understand no then no photos can be taken.
It always makes me laugh that people seem to think, if she doesn't like it now we will wait and try later, if you say no its no always! I had this with inlaws and smoking around the children years ago, i said when i was pregnant, no smoking round baby, and it kept being tried every few months so i had to say each time, don't smoke around the baby!:dohh:
Hope you get it sorted :hugs::hugs:

yay 1 of my pictures has been taken down and Tarrons auntie is moaning shes been reported so hopefully they'll all be down by tomorrow. My MIL is not happy though i've had 3 texts and 2 phone calls (none answered i was busy!) asking to speak to tarron and asking him to ring her she wasnt happy when i said hes working till 10! Well sorry for working shifts eh?

Thanks BTP looks like it is getting sorted slowly.

My FIL commented on Tarrons aunties status saying 'MIL got the same email dont click on it its probably a virus' well actually no its not a virus they have both been reported surely this goes to show how much he knows about facebook and computers???

I have to say the family are good about not smoking around the children they always go outside away from them all.

glad the photo issue is gettin sorted boony!

Btp i was thinking the same about the bf pics! Dinner went well and was enjoyed by all! James was in the baby room for the 4 hours i was in the kitchen and he was fab... Drank 3 and a half oz of formula from a bottle! Yay! X

Lilbump glad your day went well and glad James enjoyed his day , will he be in the baby room when you go back to work?

he will yes gg, its a lovely cosy self contained room and they have 6 under 1's with 2 staff! X

Evening all! My word it's taken me days to catch up!! I've been reading but every time I come back there are several other pages!

I have to say, all this talk of going back to work and nurseries is making me feel sick. I have only left Harry once when I went to the pub at the end of our road for a couple of hours and that is it. I can't imagine being away from him for any longer. It terrifies me. It's going to have to happen though as we can't afford for me to not work. The annoying thing is is that we live in a wealthy area and all our friends with babies don't seem to have to go back.

I can't go back to my old job as it's too far away and doesn't pay enough so I am now applying for part time work closer to home. So far I've not even had an acknowledgement.

If the jewellery business really gets going then great but it's going to take a while.

On another note, Harry now has 5 teeth and number 6 is on it's way. He's also rolling from his back to his tummy but keeps getting himself stuck and then starts crying! Today he's started sitting on his own! I'm so proud.

What a selfish post!! xx

Great new about the pics Boony.

And I am also having to look for part time work now as I was only temp in my last job hopefully if i can get the right type of job with hours and things Ollie wont have to go into a nursery as MIL only works 16hrs a week and they are mostly weekends so I will be fine leaving him with her. I had a bad experience with nurseries I am a qualified nursery nurse and the 2 nurseries I have worked in have not been great mostly due to the children been left to there own things all day no scheduled activities but all scheduled nappy changing times and feeding and nap times which I didnt agree with so really wouldnt like to put Ollie in a nursery.

Fishy you never know maybe we will both win the lottery and then have loads of children and stay at home ..... Alot of my friends are bankers so have no issue with money, they have only just realised my salary abd what we take home..... One friend has just retired at the age of 32 no children so just goes on lots of holidays...... Sorry went on bit if a tangent then

Can't believe Harry is getting his 6 th tooth, maybe he'll have the full set by one year old!
James has one White dot at the back and that's it.

Lbb Congrats on the success of the dinner! I can't even make roast for two of us my DH has to do it because I'm rubbish :)

firstbean its now a requirement that the childs day is based on their interests and what they want to play with or do and its crazy really because has you say there offer to be some structure doesnt there! Also you could have 12 children all wanting different toy boxes out and then you have to think really thats a health and safety issue it would be bedlem x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->