September Stars

Teeny, what a cutie Riley is!!!!

Emma, that mean but try not to let her get to you xx

Kara, go you with the sewing machine!!! I keep meaning to get one!!

I bought Hope a walker from Kiddicare yesterday and it arrived today, its fab! It only a chicco one, it was £29!

I went over to my neighbours this morning, her little boy is a couple of months older than Hope, he is gorgeous!! I thought we didn't have many toys for Hope, but compared to her little boy Hope has loads!!! I did laugh to myself, they have a brand new apple mac pc and a brand new 3d tv, but some old crappy toys for the baby!!! Maybe its me being a snob????!!

Hi ladies sorry iv been awol, thank you to all of you asking about James it went quite well the consultant said his blood count was within range. Potassium and sodium were a little low but he said that would be the infection he has. He had gained 4oz too...since monday YAY!!!! Gp then phoned me today and worried cos i explained how he went on and then he said "did he say anything about his white blood cell count?" said no finished the call then panicked so phoned the consultant and asked him and he said it was the potassium and sodium levels and it could be due to the infections so i am slightly worried now incase it isnt the infection :S x

Blob im sure people didnt think you were being a bitch lol xx

I always think how fab reusables are i may look into it! x

Hope everyone is well xx

Jayne, it seems like you don't really seem to be getting any straight answers, must be so worrying xx

I am going to buy some tots bots easyfit reusables, they look fab and easy to use!!

Jayne, it seems like you don't really seem to be getting any straight answers, must be so worrying xx

I am going to buy some tots bots easyfit reusables, they look fab and easy to use!!

Just ordered them, they do look nice and like the idea of the all in 1 style they have, waiting with exitement now for them to arrive! :happydance:

ps is there any tip on using reuseables that I should know like do i need nappy creams more or to change more often, am a total novice with them really :shrug: xx

Awww they are so so cute...there is an ebay site where they sell the easyfit seconds? They pretty much normal just little things that are wrong with them but you can get a really good deal :thumbup:

I dont know if you change more it totally depends...I change Roslalie all the time. If she's wearing sposies I change her as soon as she's done a pee :dohh: I just cant take it ha ha. With reusables I pretty much do the same thing, like if she's gone for a nap I change her when she gets up, if I go to feed her I change her too..most of the time the nappy doesnt even feel wet :blush: SO what I'm getting at is that I think it just depends what you yourself are like?

Nappycreams are not really advised as they ruin nappies, but if you want to use cream for any reason then you can get fleece liners to put in the nappy. (or save money and just buy a fleece blanket from tescos and cut it up).

Easyfits are great but I'm totally mental and have SO many types...am getting these sent just now :blush: https://www.facebook.com/album.php?...182421691801830.41095.127220253988641&theater

AND

https://www.nappyheaven.co.nz/index.php?route=product/product&path=52_57&product_id=353

https://www.nappyheaven.co.nz/index.php?route=product/product&path=52_57&product_id=354

:wohoo: CANNOT WAIT!!

I have looked into resuable nappies and im overwhelmed by it all, am i right in thinking you get the waterproof outer nappy, then you have a inner nappy then a liner ? what bit do you wash? someone said they just change the liner but doesnt it leak to everything else ?? do your scrap all the poo out then put in the washing machine or does the liner catch all the poo and you just chuck that away? do all types of reusable nappys work like this? maybe i should just buy the kits tesco have and use them to learn then once i understand whats out there look into others...does anyone know a decent web site which have a stupids guide to them all ?

Sorry for all the stupid questions...

https://www.naturalbabyshower.co.uk...bots-easyfit-birth-to-potty-pack-fluffle.html

I scoured the net and came across these, they are all white, 20 all in 1 nappies you wash the whole thing, i suppose just keep a bucket of solution for the pooed ones and it gets it out with a soak!
From what i gather with these they have absorbent piece you can place in for extra wetness, or bedtime, and you can use a liner to solid poo catch.
I too have been appauled at what goes on in the disposables, and this seemed a great deal to get a start on the reuseables, and a real bargain, once i have these and i see how i go i will order some pretty ones, loving the ones Blob posed on the fb page, my friend warned me thet are addictive once you start, so here is to the new club, addicted to reuseable nappies club!!!:happydance::thumbup:

I have posted this link on fb too xxxx:hugs:

The V2 ones are much better that the older version that you just linked. :thumbup:

Nooope you dont soak them, you just chuck the whole thing in the bucket. Only once they have proper poos do you drop that down the toilet and then put it in the bin. You dont soak them at all.

When you wash you do a cold rinse first and then a 40-60 wash and rince after again :thumbup: with only 1/4 of the amount of washing powder you would normally use.

They are so much fun and even better in the summer when they go around in just them and some babylegs :cloud9:

BTP took photos of the differences as the one you linked isnt an AIO nappy.

:flower:

Attachments

• 049.jpg
    049.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 8
  • 050.jpg
    050.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 4
I am buying the V2, they look so fab!! Love the cherrylicious!!!

Ok girlies one of my best friend is selling some V2's...I've taken two :haha: but she has 2 more up for grabs (I think) at £10.50. Not sure if that will include shipping as she can obviously just give them to me :lol: but she needs money in her PP to pay for hair as she's getting married soon.

Sarah are they new??

I am now going to make some muffins!!

Sr what happened to your post? I read it just now and came back to reply?
Hope your okay?

I don't know much about reusables but I know my friend used a company called nappy sunshine and they came to the house and did a demo evening

I had a great night out last night but I'm suffering the hang over today !
Going to cook Thai curry for tea and hope that helps .

The girls are feeling better they are bathed and chilling in their chairs before bed time

SR, are you ok chick????

GG, have an early night!! Glad you had a good night!!

Hope is in bed, her cheeks are so red she could light the room!! Given her some nurofen, poor little lamb! Bloody teeth!!!

I made some chocolate cupcakes and Ian baked some bread so had some lovely bread and cheese for tea!!!

You ok SR :hugs: :hugs: Hope you're ok hon

Nope not new but thats the beauty of reusables :thumbup: you can sell them on for still quite a lot of value.

SR hugs hope your ok xx

Blob loving the pear tree nappies, fantastic designs

Couldn't believe it got to 9 am and still no noise from
Nursery woke up after a blissful eleven hours sleep. Poor JJ was fast asleep on his side right up against the bars but looked so comfortable. He's been sitting up alot more today.

Quick question are your Lo's sick a couple of hours after feeding ? This past week or two JJ has started being sick upto four hours after a feed and quite a large amount. Weve always had a issue with reflux but it improved once starting on solids, now I'm not sure if it's the food eg introduced mango which can be quite acidic, or am I feeding him too much even though I've reduced his milk.

BTP took photos of the differences as the one you linked isnt an AIO nappy.

:flower:

If i start with the nappies in the link, my mum is getting me a bucket bundle on that site which is
https://www.naturalbabyshower.co.uk/tots-bots/tots-bots-deluxe-nappy-bucket-accessory-kit.html

What else will I need?
I saw they did a newer nappy so this is why the old one is being sold off at the bargain price!

I will see when I get them but I am a real novice at it all, my Mum was telling me all about terries today, what I wore as a baby!!:hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->