September Stars

Blob, I am disappointed with them tbh, i will persist, but i will be 6 down as the company asked me to check all my nappies and send back any faulty for replacement, I found 6! (out of 20 pretty bad i thought)
I so want her to be in them though, so i am going to look for the other ones they do, I will either return all mine and exchange and pay the difference if they will do that, or look for the v2's on freecycle or ebay, don't know yet!
And Rosie has had about 5 mins sleep all day today! Hope this means she will sleep tonight, and no leaky nappies today, she just wee'd as i took one off!:dohh:

Sarah, good luck with the training, if i can post the link this is one of my good friends, Jane, I am so very proud of her but she could make anyone look like a couch potato!
https://www.bbc.co.uk/somerset/content/articles/2007/08/23/miss_physique_feature.shtml

I have sent all my fabric off to make nappy covers, so look forward to that and think the other ones will not be too different if i do upgrade.

MrsJ, hope your poorly girl feels better very soon xx

Can't remember what else and better go and play cityvill before i put tea on or it will be late nights again! :sleep:

:hugs:

But Louise she has never slept through the night yet :rofl: :rofl: Took me about an hour to get her to sleep and then she will wake up about 4x in the night :dohh: she NEEDS to sleep in the day.

BTP I really really would swap them for the V2's also Bumgenius flips are meant to be really good. :nope: I tried the ones you have and I really think they are pretty useless... Also I would really say just buying one of each and seeing what you think is the best way to go. I've only ever had one faulty nappy with them and they just sent me a new one straight out. But the V2's really are great....

I have heard good things about the flips!!!

Evening all!!!!

Arrgghh my bloody neighbours sodding car alarm keeps going off, I swear of it wakes Hope I am going round!!
Hope is so very close to crawling, its amazing, its like she has changed so much in a week, my girl is growing up!!
We have been looking at a swing for the garden and some other bits!!

https://www.babyandbump.com/cloth-diapers-nappies/

and here

https://www.clothnappytree.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=59

Good places for nappies :thumbup:

Evening ladies hope everyone is well...sorry iv been awol for a few days, been feeling pretty damn fed up and oh so busy! x

:hugs: LBB

Oooooh BTP just looked at the link... VERY amazing but kinda blurgh at the same time :blush: sorry not to offend you :lol: Muscles run in my family not sure why (by that I mean I find it really easy to build muscle) from not doing too much I have a 6pack and when getting scanned for Tabs they couldnt scan me cos my muscles were too tight so they couldnt get a clear picture...bet when your friend is pregnant she doesnt show for AGES and never gets a scan photo :rofl:

Oh forgot to add.... Children are MEAN!!!! Last night bed at 12, Rosalie woke up at 2-4 then Tabs woke up with nightmares... Tabs up at 6am and Rosalie up too :hissy: Rosalie is still going now :grr:

I have sent back the undone ones, but am finally getting on better with the nappies, no leaks and think for Rosie she needs plenty of nappy folded up the back, not really messing with the poppers seems to work for us too!
I am going to see what i can pick up here and their but these will be the bulk of my nappy use, as i am pleased enough (now!)

I have had Rosie in with me sleeping for a few nights, she sleeps better on me, and last night was a bit difficult sleeping half sitting with her on the boob but she was happy:haha:
She just wants mummy 24/7 and has to be touching me, if i put her down for a second she is not happy!!
She is lying along me atm, happy!

My friend is 'normal' to look at! The only time she is really built looking is running up to a competition, but she is pretty little, we are about the same size (but for her tone!!) she got pretty huge with her last baby, and popped back pretty fast, she has no problems breast feeding,(which i mention as it looks like you may have problems with all the muscle but the body still does what its supposed to!) and I can't remember the scan!! She looks great in shorts as has such toned thighs, and a teeny bum, what a friend to have, makes me look dumpy and i am pretty small really!! :haha:
I must admit so much muscle on a woman is not my thing, (although it has to be said her husband looks pretty amazing!!:thumbup:) but i don't see it on her as ott and admire her commitment to it and being an amazing Mum too, well and truly take my hat off to her! :thumbup:

Got to go, head pounding,

also a friend who was ttc with me on here, on my sig, is preggers after 2 yrs ttc, :happydance: so very happy for her!!
:hugs:xx

Afternoon all!!!

Hope we are all having a lovely weekend!!

We had our photos done this afternoon, Shellie has just put a couple on fb for me to lok at!! I love them!!!

Oooft I admire her dedication to it also :thumbup: Nobody will mess with her children!!

Awww Becs I LOVE getting some nice photos done :cloud9:

Lbb hope your okay ? X

I was selling at the nct sale today and buying of course I got 4 swimming costumes beach wraps 5 pairs shorts a new padlong pool with canopy vtrch toys and a bead frame for 25 quid ! I think I've probably made around 60 quid from the bits I sold so a predictive day !

I have a day off tomorrow I'm going to the vitality show at earls court to be pampered hopefully x

GG what a bargain!!

Becs, i saw the photos but it wouldn't let me like them or comment!! Gorgeous, I love the one of all three of you!! My photos were done last friday when Wayne was here and aa few of them have gone up on FB, some more have gone into the album, I keep looking to see if she has uploaded more, they are fab!

BTP... I only wish I had muscles at all, never mind like that! My body is one big FLAB at the moment!!

LBB hope you're ok honey xx

I STILL HAVEN'T HAD A PHONE CALL ARGH!!! I told him in an ebluey last night that if he didn't call today I would divorce him! He's obviously testing me! Either that or busy... it's only been a week I know but it would have been nice to have contact!! Bloody men!

Louise, they always phone at the most inconvienient time!! I am really pleased with the photos, can't wait to see the rest!!! I love yours!!!

There is naff all on tv!!!!!

I think those who are thinking of doing child minding should do it, there isnt enough decent child minders around, i would do it but its more restricting than my current job but it would solve a lot of problems and would pay more

Im so pleased you guys are getting on so well with the cloth nappies, cant wait to buy my own

Paige wont eat anything but yogurt !!! tried everything, i now have to mix yogurt with her dinner, yuck!! but it seems to work

becs- i got to check out your photos x
louise- hope he calls soon honeyx
BTP- love your profile photo, so cute x

Evening all! Sorry I've been AWOL! Reading and running!! We've been so busy with the run up to Sam's Christening tomorrow.

LBB, hope you're okay? Don't like the sound of you being fed up hun? xx

Louise, argh!!!! Come on Wayne, do the decent thing and phone your laydee!! xxx

BTP, wow your friend looks amazing. She must be very focused to look that way! Sorry to hear about your nappy troubles, I hope it doesn't put you off your reusables.

LadyK, you know, Archie would go through phases of only eating yoghurt, especially when he was teething. Is Paige teething at the moment?

Aw Becs, can't wait to see some new professional pics of beautiful Hope, her newborn ones were lovely!

Sorry, that's all I can remember at the moment! I am crap!!

Well, Sam turned 7 months yesterday, and cut two teeth at once yesterday morning! They have pushed up a lot more overnight and today, and he's quite grizzly with them, bless him. We've been so busy preparing for his christening tomorrow. I picked up the cake this morning, and dropped it off with a nice balloon and some banners at the golf club this afternoon. They'd been setting the room up all ready for us tomorrow, it looks fab. Although Sam was originally going to wear the outfit Jack wore for his baptism, I was shopping with my mum on Thursday and bought him an outfit of his own! So now the boys are all in funky jeans, and a t-shirt/cardigan combo! They'll look so cute.

I have one issue with this christening. Because DH comes from a big family (mum one of 6 and Dad one of 10, albeit a few of them are dead....) with lots of cousins, and we are short on pennies at the moment, we gave our parents a number of people each they could invite. So my mum chose family, as our family's small, and DH's mum chose friends instead of family. Now, she wants us to keep the christening secret so that the family don't find out and get offended. Puts me in a tight spot. It's my son's christening, and I want to show him off, and his brothers. I can't say anything on FB or post pics, and I want to. Can anyone give me any advice how to get round this? Am really quite peed off!!!!!

Louise hope the phone is ringing right now !

Becs I'll go and look at your pics in a mo

Asher what a pain about having to hide the christening , if you want to post pictures though then do it's your babys day! Hope it all goes well x

Thanks GG. I've decided to go for it. I have posted a status but customised the "share" option. So I've hidden it from the relatives of DH who I'm friends with on FB. I plan now to put some pics on but do the same thing basically. I am loathe to not post pics of all my lads in their best clobber, or the lovely cake, or Sam's lovely Godparents and our friends. Grrrr!!

Lbb hope your ok

Asher glad you've decided to post pics, hope it all gies well tomorrow. Can't believe Sam is 7 months it's crazy how quickly time is passing !

Lady k a friend of mines daughter would eat pepperami and yogurt for breakfast and she's eight now. Meant shed eat breakfast so that's what shell have. It turns my stomach seeing her dip her pepperarmi into her fruit yogurt

Well been to inlaws today and James has cut his first tooth! I felt so proud lol ! He's been giggling away today at grannie and grandpas.

Was meant to have my first night out since James was born tonight. It was only going round a mates whose having a really tough time at the moment. Well went to tescos to get us dinner and text to say I'm on my way. She rang to say she's at her mums with the kids, so I came home instead. Didn't realise how much I wanted to leave the house for one night. Hoping to catch up this week sometime instead.

Oooft I admire her dedication to it also :thumbup: Nobody will mess with her children!!

You would think so wouldn't you, but my daft son punched her daughter!! That is what he is like, I had to text her grovel and ask them to come round to have a word with him!! Her Husband is a body builder too...:bodyb:

Rosie has taken to biting me when feeding, teeth or not it bloody hurts! Then she laughs:shock:

Louise, hope you get your chat soon xx

Ladyk, they have taken getting used to, some were faulty which put me off a bit too, but all in all i am pleased with them, and i have worked out where best to put the pad for Rosie and no leaks, we have had a few days of no leaks, so i think i have done it now! They wash up really well, even poo seems to not badly stain, its like a really faint on one, and she is a bright yellow poo baby still!

Baby led weaning is slow til she can have and chew more, she likes bread, and fromage frais, and of course chocolate cake! I am going to get her one of those net things with a handle you put food in it for them to hold and suck.

My little limpet is cuddled up on my shoulder, she suddenly seems really big to me, 6 months old tomorrow, where did that half a year go?:cry: I love her so much!:cloud9:

Asher good idea with selective stuff:thumbup::thumbup: Not put off the reuseables, i have sent the dodgy ones back and just hope they send some decent ones! I have not included the inners with 3 so i hope they send new ones and i get 3 new inners, mine were in the wash, the brand new ones i included, but used inners are no good to them! :hugs:

Jelly, yay a tooth! :hugs: Boo on the night out but hopefully you can re book!:hugs:

got to go little miss getting heavy and trying to add her bit and she may delete it all, will let her do hers next!

Wow more teeth! Well done Sam and James!! I thought Lilia was starting to teeth at a little over 2 months,,, still nothing!!

No phone call today either:( Oh well, there must be a reason! I really hope he rings tomorrow as today was a bit difficult, Lilia refused to go to sleep for her nap this morning, but was so tired nothing else would please her at all, I got her to sleep 3/4 times but she woke up after about a minute each time, I was at it for 2 hours in the end! I couldn't even change my mind and just play with her because she just cried:( I ended up crying too, was so stressed, hadn't eaten or anything as was waiting for her nap! It's times like those I really need Wayne here to give me a break!

Asher hope the day goes wonderfully tomorrow! By the way, i think Dhs family are completely out of order! It's down to her to say it's a small affair so sorry they're not invited, but to ask you not to post pictures to save her face isn't on!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->