September Stars

Hey ladies...feeling a bit better today thank you all!

James seems to be really changing at the moment...stopped being so clingy and seems quite big today for some reason! James loves cheesy wotsits...he clenches his fists and shakes with excitement when he sees them and if you offer one to him he whips it out ur in hand in a split second lol!!

Asher id message them explaining the situation it isnt ur fault! For James' we have a room for 40 at Taybarns and people who want to join us can and will pay for themselves but we have made invites some just have church on the others av both church and taybarns x

Quick hi from me!

:haha: @Blob and "bet no one messes with her kids" :). That would be a nice benefit to rippling muscles, I must say.

:rofl: BTP did he totally wet himself when they came around to chat with him??
Rosalie used to laugh when she bit but *touch wood* she has been really good since she got used to them.

Louise I hope you get the call today :hugs: :hugs:

Asher have an AMAZING day today :hugs:

LBB :hugs:

Oh and on the job that Robin went for the guy who got is with the Toolpusher's daughter (head guy on each of the teams) and has got her pregnant :rofl: so no wonder the woman (owner) on the phone was a bit funny saying that they really wanted to give it to Robin etc :lol:

Hmmm maybe I should get going to the gym :haha:

Just dropping by really quick, Ellies at her nana and grandpa's house and OH is on the xbox :dohh: swear that man has no sense, we have zero baby in the house and i want some cuddle time, damnit! So I'm going to go and ruin his COD-ing in a sec :rofl:

Louise - hope you get the call soon!

LBB - Sounds so cute James reaction to wotsits, had a little giggle at it. :haha:

Asher - Hope Sam and everyone is having a great day

Hi all, sorry I have been awol. I didn't want to post until I had caught up but I never was able to.. just an so busy what with my dh either working or training for the marathon. So I have given up and missed a few pages.

Hope you are all well. Will hopefully catch up properly soon. X

James seems to be really changing at the moment...stopped being so clingy and seems quite big today for some reason! James loves cheesy wotsits...he clenches his fists and shakes with excitement when he sees them and if you offer one to him he whips it out ur in hand in a split second lol!!

Awwww so very cute!!:hugs:

Blob, yes the idea was to worry him a bit! He was stupid lashing out but he also knows her dh is a sweetie!!

Got to go, whining children, 8 is not a good age with girls:dohh:

Rosie is 6 months today, totally gorgeous, placid, sweet, no teeth, loves Mummy, boobie milk and no nappy kicking, hates loud noises, and most foods!
Love my baby girl xxxx

SR - I hate bloody COD and OH has now got Homefront aswell so is more glued than he normally is to the bloody bedroom - Sometimes I am glad hes not just pottering about under my feet other time I just wish he would bloody grow up !!!

LBB - Olivia loves wotsits aswell - She gets really excited when she sees a banana !

BTP - Happy 6 months to Rosie. xx

Asher - Hope you have had a lovely day with the boys - That was silly really of them inviting friends and then wanting you to hide it from family. It is a day for sharing. You go ahead and do what you thinks best. x

Becs - Your new pics are lush - were off to have Olivias done next Saturday and I cant decide what style/theme or even outfit I am going to take !

Louise - Glad you got your call even if it was short. Hope you get another catch up soon. xx

Jelly - Gp James with the teethies !! Were still in the no teeth camp and no signs of teething at all yet aswell !

Well a busy weekend here ! Went to the Next sale yesterday (which was rubbish and ended uo buying stuff for next winter !) and the NCT sale today which was absolute madness - 45 minutes to get in and then an hour to bloody pay - Grrrrr But got some lovely summer stuff for Olivia in almost brand new condition.

:hi: to anyone I missed - Hope you have all had a good weekend. xx

Hi all, sorry no personals from me it's been a tough day, loads of the lads came home this afternoon, most of my friends now have their husbands home and seeing the banners and Fb statuses etc just made me realise that I have a lot longer to go, 74 more sleeps so 2 1/2 months. And as the blokes are mostly back.... all will be back by the 21st april bar my bloody husband - there will be nothing organised on camp for us like there is when they're gone! So I'm going to be a complete Larry sitting here alone while everyone else goes on holiday spending their bonuses and just enjoying family life again! Stupid bloody army, stupid person who decided that seeing as Wayne went late, he should stay halfway through the next tour... it would have been nice if they had made that decision before he went so we could actually prepare for it! ARGh!

Sorry for big rant, it's going to be a hard time! Plus, Wayne rang earlier, he sounded really down, I forget that however hard it is here, he is there having to listen to the lads discuss when their flights are, and he's having to wave goodbye to all the lads going home to wives and kids... I know he's only been out there just over 4 months but it feels a lot longer!!

Sorry... if you got this far then sorry!!!! xx

Louise - don't know what to say to make you feel better xx think you need that night out with Becs to get away from it all for a night. Hope time passes quickly for you xx

Aw, poor Louise! That is rough, hun. :hugs: Sending you all the strength and fortitude and patience in the world, my dear!

Well, started the second week of P90x and I have to say that I am already seeing a difference in my strength. I still really hate the instructor, but I will grudgingly admit that his routines are working.
Tobe finds our workouts hilarious. He sits in the jumparoo and screams with laughter while we're sweating and grunting and flailing around trying to get through each exercise. Glad we're providing such quality comedic entertainment! :wacko:

Did I mention that Tobes had his 6-month well baby check up?
I can't remember if I did or not. Anyway, he's close to 18 lbs now, and very strong. He's sitting up, but slowly starts to fold in half if we leave him too long. :)
And two little toothy-pegs on the bottom. I've been nervous about the teeth as Simon was such a biter, but Tobe is very serious about his darling Left Boob and has only done a few experimental nibbles, so I think we're okay.... until the top ones come in, anyway.

Happy 6 Months, Rosie!

Louise it must make it harder for you when you hear he is a bit fed up too? hugs x

Sarah glad tobes is getting on well with his teeth and not nibbling you too much :)

Btp happy 6 months Rosie I forget that the stars are all at slightly different ages we are 7 months today !

Well my mummies day off yesterday didn't go so well our train was diverted and we had to take a bus from clapham which took ages the vitality show wasn't great really and then bus back caught fire only just got station in cloud of smoke then half the platforms were shut and two blokes were having a fight and couldn't get past and it was so manic people were ramming onto trains one guy had his shoe stuck in the door , we in the end got on a train that went vaguely near where we live and kindly my friends dh came to get us! So yes not great and the most exciting freebie they were giving away at the show ..... A loo roll :)

Louise - Dont apologise hun. Were all here for you. xxx

Sarahka - I am dreading the teeth - No signs here yet but she already has an annoying habit of gumming me and pulling me about !! Grrrrr

Happy 7 months to Layla and Amelia. xxx

I have a week left until im back to work booooooooooooooooooo !

Im off to get my roots done today, its been a year since i had them done and i have 7inch of roots and it looks awful, but rather spend the money on other things, so not very excited about it...

Louise- big hugs

Happy 6 months and 7 months to all the babies !!

Well my mummies day off yesterday didn't go so well our train was diverted and we had to take a bus from clapham which took ages the vitality show wasn't great really and then bus back caught fire only just got station in cloud of smoke then half the platforms were shut and two blokes were having a fight and couldn't get past and it was so manic people were ramming onto trains one guy had his shoe stuck in the door , we in the end got on a train that went vaguely near where we live and kindly my friends dh came to get us! So yes not great and the most exciting freebie they were giving away at the show ..... A loo roll :)

:rofl: Loo Roll

On a serious note sorry it wasn't a great day, bet you were glad to get home after all those going ons to get back

I have a week left until im back to work booooooooooooooooooo !

My friend went back a couple of weeks ago she said the thought of it all was more upsetting than actually working. Might be nice working with a new team ?

Well DH has really been on my back this weekend about trying for baby no2. I was all up for it when James was first born but now with my periods all messed up the idea of having to 'try this time' is really putting me off and with impending DH out of work, wanting to move house, trying to lose weight etc makes the prospect even less attractive. Looks like we have still set 2012..... i'm just not feeling as excited about it at the moment.

SarahKKa - :thumbup: on seeing results already !

Louise daily :hugs: for you

Fishy Loved the keyring for Ian with the three girls prints xx

Awww Louise I'm so sorry hun it must be so hard for you :hugs: :hugs: How long will he be home for though??

Aww GG happy 7 months to your girlies :cloud9:

Rosalie is 7 months soon too eeek!!

Well Robin has now got the job he went for :shock: the guy couldnt handle to work (the drop out rate is quite high as its really long hard work) so Robin is going in ASAP! So that will be my hubby off to France :dohh: I really dont like to think about how stupidly dangerous being on an oil rigg is so I wont listen to him when he and his brother chat about it. Blurgh!!

Mothers day on Sunday yay!! First real mothers day to some of you eeek!!

Oh Louise please don't apologise, you have every right to be upset. :hugs:

Happy 6 months to Rosie and 7 months to Layla and Amelia.

Lady k, are you happier about going back now that you have changed teams?

Emma did I miss the outcome of your interview? I know you weren't hopeful but I still had everything crossed for you.

We are trying to work out what I am going to do re work. The nurseries in my area cost a fortune so I would have to have a pretty big salary for it to be worth my while and there is nothing really out there. We are really going to struggle on just my dh's salary. Stupid debts. I had an interview last week which went really well but I don't think they are going to offer enough money. :(

I might do what Emma is considering and train to be a child minder.

X

Not sure if anyone else is or has experienced this but Harry has suddenly started hating his cot. Daytime naps are almost impossible unless I let him sleep on me and last night, for the first time ever, he wouldn't go back down after a night feed. He had to be touching me to sleep so I ended up sleeping on the futon in his room with him cuddled in to me. I really don't want this to become the norm. He has been suffering from a cold and teething but he is over the worst now so I am not sure what is going on. He is also generally clingy during the day and not wanting to be put down. I am getting a bit fed up with it to be honest.

Just a quickie from me as I don't want to inflict my bad mood on you all.

Louise - big :hugs for you - must be so tough. Not a lot more that I can say really other than feel free to vent here as we don't mind.

F&C - Scarlett was really poorly last week and we had the same issue - she slept in our bed Weds & Thurs night which is virtually unheard of. Even when I thought she was in a deep sleep she woke as soon as I transferred her to her cot (which is in our room). By the time Friday came she was better but I'd had four hours sleep in 2 days so I put her down in her cot and let her cry while I waited in the room with her. It was really hard and if DH hadn't been there I would have picked her up but the reality is she only cried for 12 minutes. When she woke up for her night feed she cried when I put her down but this time it was only for 3 minutes and she has been fine ever since with no crying at all. I think for us it was just a case of breaking the cycle as she never normally has a problem with her cot and prior to last weeks episode she had only slept in our bed once (again when she was ill). I don't know if it will work for you or how you feel about letting him cry but I thought I'd share our experience as it was so recent.

Lady K - boo for going back to work

Sorry for the lack of personals. :hi: to everyone x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back