September Stars

Sarah :hugs: I hate nights like that

Tomorrow I'm off to the Joules sale in Edinburgh FX'd there are some niiiiiice childrens clothes :wohoo:

Simon is running around without pants and I just asked him if he was warm enough and if he wanted help putting some pants on and he said, "No! I want to be nuuuuuuuude!" and scampered off. :)

Just a glimpse into my nuthouse! :)

I can't believe that I got as much done today as I did. Full credit to my amazing, wonderful husband. Tobe is seriously driving me nuts today. He was much sweeter this morning, but then the tantrums started again. Plus a lot of spit up, which isn't usual for him, so maybe he's not well? Whatever it is, he's being a beastly baby and it's just awful trying to get anything done - just when I have so much to do.
but husband stepped in and gave me a hand.
The house looks acceptable, if not great, and we even got our workout in. :bodyb:

My husband is currently doing the dishes with Tobe in the backpack, while I'm scarfing down my "lunch" at almost 5 pm.

Anyway, enough about me! :blush:

Blob - have fun shopping!

Aw crap - it's back to all about me - the radio just announced that we are expecting 10-20 cm snow by Sunday. Noooooooooooooooo! :brat:

I'm back!
Just wanted to say thanks for all the teething support. Misery loves company, eh? :) It does help to know that there are a bunch of us soldiering through it.

SR - the willpower is here because I'm seeing results. Otherwise, I knock back :wine: with the best of them. Which, combined with my penchant for chocolate and good cheese, was probably why the scale just kept creeping up....:)
And hey you - Happy Birthday! :cake: Hope it was a good one!

Emzy - I can't believe your doctor(s) are that thick. Isn't that the definition of crazy? Trying the same thing over and over again but expecting a different result? :nope: Hope you get this sorted out soon.

I'm sure there were many others who I wanted to send :thumbup: or :hugs:, but my brain just leaked out one ear and my eyes won't focus. I think I'm done for the day.

heya - doing this from Brigitte's message on facebook :)

Roxy is now nearly 7 months old!
Roxy is eating solids - loves banana porridge the most - has tried most things though. She also loves pureed fruit :) she started having the food with little bits in but has now decided she doesnt like those, but the over exaggerated gagging each time!! Bless her!
Roxy loves to dance and be bounced around - shes so cuddly and loves hundreds of kisses!!
Shes rolled over on to her front and then back again - but she wont stay on her tummy for long, she gets so frustrated and sad :( and pulls sad face which is litterally like this smiley :( lol

The majority of the time she is happy, only gets sad face when on her tummy. She wakes up smiling and goes to bed smiling :) She slept in her own room last night for the first time. Me and the DH didnt know what to do with ourselves haha! Just watching her on the monitor, it was mad how much we missed her even though she was only in the other room, we are one of the lucky ones who has a baby that has slept through the night for a while, so she has lots of energy in the day for play :) she has a nap around 9ish and then 2ish....

so yes, thats Roxy :)

Hope your all well!!

xxxxxxx

Picture is taking too long to upload! Silly thing!!

Lbb,
I think Rosie just loves the boob very much and is in no rush to be anything other than Mummies baby girl! She can turn onto her tummy, but then gets really frustrated quickly!
She chatters baba, dada, bubu, booooooooooooooo, etc, but then my babies have always been more vocal than physical! (except Ben who was walking at 10 months but not talking til after 3 with speech therapy!)
I am a bit worried about the eating thing, but i know she will catch up and be on 3 meals a day before i know it, my milk is still enough to sustain her for now, although i am advised vitamin drops for her as after 6 months the iron in breast milk is depleated.
Got to go, busy day, Rosie keeps stranding herself on her tummy in her cot and needing to be rescued!
:hugs:xx

Hi ladies, quick one from me as we're all about to take the dog to the woods, I have to say I felt really disappointed today when the postman came as I didn't get a mothers day card through the post :( I know Wayne is so busy and struggles to get onto the computer but thought I might have got one, I tried so hard not to be upset but it's my first mothers day :( sorry for depressing post just wanted to vent a bit!

Hi ladies, quick one from me as we're all about to take the dog to the woods, I have to say I felt really disappointed today when the postman came as I didn't get a mothers day card through the post :( I know Wayne is so busy and struggles to get onto the computer but thought I might have got one, I tried so hard not to be upset but it's my first mothers day :( sorry for depressing post just wanted to vent a bit!

Awww, huge hugs to you sweetie, perhaps there will be some special deliveries later? I am sure he would not miss it without very good reason as he is such a thoughtful loved up husband with you! If anything the company he has ordered with will be the let down not him!
You have your little family with you and that's is what is really important on Mothers day, just the fact you are blessed enough to have the privalige of being called Mummy, well bababamamaba at the moment but very soon Mama!!:hug:

Thanks btp, yeah I know the main thing is that I have lilia and the boys and that is what makes it special, that's why I feel bad about feeling disappointed!!

Thanks btp, yeah I know the main thing is that I have lilia and the boys and that is what makes it special, that's why I feel bad about feeling disappointed!!

Aww, don't beat yourself up about it, it's your first Mummies day with Lilia so you are bound to be feeling like that, we all want a bunch of flowers and a card really!! I told dh not to get flowers, I got some bubble bath and body scrub, and a top for Rosie saying 'I love Mummy' and said the best thing would be to have a chance to get to use the bubble bath!! I had a shower tonight and Sophie let herself in the bathroom to talk to me in the shower, i feel guilty for feeling like i want 5 mins to myself, in 15 years i will miss her wanting to chat all the time! :hugs:

Hi all I'm so tired I've been helping my mum move house all day and it's been so busy and emotional !

Thanks for the work wishes , I was really nervous when I got there , I've done my job for 13 years and I was deputy head but the staff have changed and I'm now just part time I wasn't sure of myself but once I got started I was fine back thinking about other things and talking non stop!

My tired brain remembers something about Avon which I love, teething babies which is just cruel to all concerned , baby clothes shopping which is fab, going back to work boo and snow uh oh !

:hugs: Louise I'm alone on mothers day too... I just want the mothers day cup of tea ha ha! Robin gets no internet or signal where he is :dohh: it will be a gorgeous day with your little girl and the boys :cloud9:

GG so glad that it was good to be back :thumbup:

BTP I feel like that now too :lol: Its such a short time where they even want to talk to us we need to make the most of it :cry:

Oh forgot to add the Joules sale was AMAZING!! :haha:

Just wanted to say Happy Mother's Day to everyone xxxx

Sorry just had a VERY stressful week and have been reading but not being able to post and have now forgotten most things I've read sorry :(

Happy Mothers Day to EVERYONE!!!! Hope you all get spoilt rotten with cuddles and kisses from our beautiful september stars (and our early and late stars :p )

I had Kimi weighed on Friday and she is now 14lb 13oz so she put on 12oz in 3 weeks.... which is fabulous :D I hope she continues this weight gain so I can keep HV and stuff off my back!!

I also have my 14 week scan on Tuesday and I am taking my Mum too, whilst my friend has Kimi so we can all go in for the whole thing!! I will do my best to upload pictures for you but it all depends on my laptop not being a pain in the bum lol!!!

Hope you all have a fantabulous day!!!!

xx

Hello ladies!!!

Sorry I haven't posted for ages!! I have been reading so just about keeping up!!

Louise and Sarah, hope you both have a lovely mothers day xxx

Its been a manic week here, Ian is off for a week away this afternoon, he is doing his prison training ready for the prison guard strikes!! Don't get me started on that one!! But at least from Friday night he is off for 2 weeks, we have lots planned including a trip to the zoo!!

Hope you all have a fantastic day xxx

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY, to all Mummies, be it your first or like me your 17th, I hope you have a lovely time enjoying your babies and being a Mummy xx

My eldest was born on 13th March 1994, which was Mothers Day that year, so he was my very first mothers day present! :cloud9:

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY LADIES! James made me a card at nursery and a worldsbest mum certificate :)... Louise im sure Wayne is very busy as you say but im sure what your ss said to you has made this better bless him! X

Asher Chris has been doing lots of overtime too and it gets me down the other day it was almost 730 before he got home :(

Aww Btp what a lovely mothers day pressie! X

well done Ym on Kimis weight gain x

Awww thats so nice BTP :cloud9:

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY everyone :wohoo:
Hope you're all having a nice day, I've washed the floors :rofl: I scrubbed them and everything.

Yaay for Kimi she's doing so well :smug:

Becs ahhh 2 weeks off will be nice :thumbup:

Am hoping I will get a text at somepoint :haha:

Becs my DH is away this week too with work. Are the prison strikes across the country?

Louise and blob hope you both get to speak to your DH xx

Ym glad Kimi is gaining yay ! Good luck with your scan xx

Happy mothers day to all. I've so far gone food shopping and had a shower. Hoping to tidy and wrap all our baby stuff this afternoon and finish off with some ironing.

Nah I hate speaking to him ha ha ha :haha:

Getting to play with my new toy :wohoo: Robin bought me an iPad and left it for me :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->