September Stars

I don't look at the threads I can hardly watch the news for feeling sick how people think they should just get!! We pay taxes for NHS and police and roads bla bla NOT so that people think that the government should pay them to have more children. Its our choice to have children and some of our choices not to go back to work why why why do people think that they should just get. :nope:

Ooops forgot to add... Ooomg so exited for you!! I think there will me more pregnant stars around 1yr :lol:

Boony are you going to say what the sex is ? or are we going to have to wait ? please tell us ;-) Hope you are keeping well xx

Asher hope your day has been ok with the chickenpox frenzy at your house.

Not sure what's going on with JJ past couple of days he keeps being sick after his feeds, I know both of us have colds so hoping its just that. I thought hed got over the sick stage, any other LO constantly sick or is it just mine?

Im hoping to go to bed soon as im full of cold and really annoyed as tomorrow ive organised my first night out with the girls for celebrating passing my exam and dont want to be ill. Cant believe It's been six months before going out for the evening it doesnt seem like it at all havent missed it to be honest.

Hi Ladies!

I'm not on this thread often, as with the time difference it's sometimes hard to keep up. My LO is also a September Star....can't believe how fast the time has gone.

Quick question for you all...my LO is VERY active...he has been army crawling for weeks now, loves to roll everywhere and is into everything. The one thing he hasn't been doing a lot of is 'baby talking'. He is a pretty quiet but busy little man. He has found his 'screech' and will say 'Oh' but other than that and blowing raspberries he doesn't babble at all. Just wondering if anyone's lo is similar?

Paige was a late talker, she does more screeching than baby talk, she has stopped doing rasberries now but she has only just started to move more now.

Evening girlies!

Kara I'm sorry work's not going so well. How many hours a week do you work? x

Not a bad day here today, the usual rush around! Sam's been a pretty good lad really. And now it's time for bed! x

25 hours a week but sometimes its more or less, as long as the hours add up at the end of the year, im thinking of putting it down to 18 but its a bit of a drop in wages and we cant afford to at the moment x

Kara so sorry work is so crap! Are you sure you can't make and sell your sculptures full time? X

Layla and Amelia don't make babble noises as much as some babies I know , they say nothing recognisable or repetitive yet .

Blob how are you doing with Robin being away ?

This is the plan, i am working on a few ideas at the moment, more buying and selling than making fairies but thats because the fairies take so long i just dont get the time... xx

Boony, how exciting!!! Oh that bloody tax credit thread made me angry!! Some of them have such sheltered views and totally take things out ot context!!!

Thank you all for your support!!!

Car is now sold, my beloved golf has a new owner, shame my bro in law just saw him thrashing it along the road!!!!

What thread was this ? and congrats selling the car, my sister just sold her Golf today, but means now i can park on mum and dads drive than on the main road when i visit.... One of my friends is having a hard time with her little baby, she said it wasnt as easy or perfect as she imagined and finding it hard to deal with how much hard work is involved with having a baby, its made her very depressed. At least the second time around i was preparing for how hard it is, i think thats why i was much better on my second x

Evening ladies, chicken pox central checking in ha ha!! Bless Jack, he's being a little star. I have a feeling it's the calm before the storm though! He has been a little quieter than normal today, but still his cheeky little self. It's been so lovely and warm, so we went out for a walk with him in a little stroller, Sam in the pram, my mum and all our dogs this afternoon to distract him. DH was happy for me to go off for my swim too before, so I feel so much better for getting out and doing my exercise.

Aw Becs your poor car ha ha!!!

Boony, how exciting! I am slightly jealous!! Are you feeling any movement yet? How lovely. x

Kara, I would like to drop my hours to 18 too, but like you, I think it would be too much of a drop. I do 22 hours a week, but a drop to 18 would add up to 16 hours ish less pay a month, so not really doable. I'm thinking I might try and go for 20. We'll see.

Blob, have you heard from Robin much since he went? How long is he there for?

Jelly, poor you and JJ! Sam's being a bit sick at the moment too, he will just do a horrible smelly burp and then sick a bit up, it's not pleasant at all but it doesn't seem to bother him. Yesterday he was very phlegmy, and he was very sick after his lunch. Poor kids!! I hope you're feeling better with your cold tomorrow, so you can enjoy your night out. You deserve it! I know what you mean about not really having missed going out, but I bet you'll enjoy it once you're out. xx

Well, off to bed soon to get some good sleep obviously, and see what tomorrow brings with Jack's pox!

Thanks Asher, it's very difficult to know whether his sick is normal or not. Think I'm more conscious after thinking he had reflux to be ignored for months until 4 mtgs doctor says oh I think he has reflux. I have to be so careful putting him on the floor as he's quietly sick or sometimes it's a mass explosion. Thought it would of improved more moving to solids. I'm now wondering am I over feeding him but then he cries when he's finished his food. So difficult to know, think I'll see if it continues I'll try a few different things to see if it helps.

Ah bless, sounds difficult. Have you got a contact of a "good" doctor who you would trust and could ask about his sickness? Is he still on any reflux meds? x

Kara I think it's about the tax benefits in general chatter? I think I'm going to loose badly well anyone with a baby is...

Asher all the people I know who have had babies with chicken pox say that 6 months is the best time so FX

Heard from robin earlier and he's fine and dandy and on night shifts and 5 days until he comes home :wohoo:

Yay Blob!! So glad you'll see him soon!! Will he go again soon after?

Thanks, I reckon Sam will definitely be catching the old "Pox"! Jack's been all over him, and they shared a bath tonight. Archie is very OCD and asking how many do I think he will get, and can he please put his own calamine lotion on. He makes me laugh. Archie will probably cope well when it's his turn, and at least Sam won't be able to scratch. I am resigned to them all catching it, but glad it should all be over for us going to Wales at the end of May!

Hi all,

Fishy, Babies don't 'need' weaning as such, they can get in what they need so perhaps you can just let him baby lead, use the bag with fruit in, and if he is teething you can freeze things to put in it, nice and hard to gum down on!
There are loads of stuff from 7 months that are finger foods you can offer, or make, organics rice cakes, carrot crunch sticks etc toast, bread or a sandwich with grated cheese in it, frubes, chopped boiled egg, loads of stuff! It may help him with his teeth to chew on something, and get him used to the idea of food, but don't worry about him being a boob monster, Rosie is and i am just doing what i said and she seems quite happy.
If you are worried about iron or vitamins then see your hv for vitamin drops, but i was told it is only iron we run a little low on in breast milk after 6 months.:hugs:

Becs, :hugs: I don't get involved in any other discussions in here, i only post here and a friends ttc thread!:hugs:

Asher, hope your boys are ok, another thing out of the way! Not looking forward to the girls getting it!:hugs:

Sorry not remembering much else, very happy for those preggy but i was just thinking the other day how i couldn't cope with it and a baby who is such a Mummies girl, and a toddler that is high maintainance! All in all i don't do pregnancy that well :sick: I think i would be useless, my dh made little allowance for me being pregnant before!
I am very exited to see the Star Mummies have more lovely babies, they are such a beautiful bunch, seems only right to produce more! :hugs:

Tooth final filling done today, now have one very weak root filled tooth waiting to be crowned!

Got my nappies today, that is the good news! 4 are fine:happydance: 2 are bloody faulty, not stitched properly, AGAIN! I dont want to be picky but wouldn't you have checked them? Do people just have the faulty ones and be done with it? One is really bad, about half the insert piece is split so a pad wouldn't stay in if i did use it.
I am just going to send them back and ask for replacements again:growlmad:

Got to go

back soon
:hugs:

The thread was called something like I'm not losing out from the stupid tax credit cuts. I'm on my phone at the minute so can't link to it. I wouldn't read it though its long and will only get you mad!

Jelly I will probably tell you girls but not put it on Facebook as hubby has issues with some of his family.

Asher I've been feeling flutters since 10 weeks but got my first mini kick a few days ago but I don't feel him every day yet

:wohoo: i'm so exited to find out :happydance: Ooooh kick :cloud9: eeeek its mega exiting ha ha ha! Do you think boy then??

It's unlikely wed have a girl. Tarron has 3 brothers and 21 cousins and only 3 female cousins. Then this generation there is 18 babies and only 4 of those are girls. I would really like a girl though.

Evening!!

Its been hot here today, really nice!!! Went to see a new car today and we purchsed!! Pick it up next Saturday! We have gone for a c max, lots of boot room for the dog!! So we are using Ian's work banger for the week!! We have had my niece all afternoon, she is so sweet, she is 2 so I was trying to imagine Hope being her age and us having another one!!! Have to say I like my one and I am really not ready for another!!

Yea exactly the same as Tyler but jaydens pregnancy was totally different to tylers.

Becs we just got a Mazda 5 to make room in the boot for the dog lol.

We've got a Mazda 5 Boony!!! Our second one it is! We love it. We went to the garage at just the right time, they were selling off a demo one, so we got a top of the range jobby with electric doors. It's so fab when you're carrying a baby/carseat/changing bag......

Quiet tonight, it's been such a lovely day, bet we've all been out enjoying the sunshine!

Well, it's been a funny old day here. This afternoon was Fireman Sam live, "Pontypandy Rocks" - it was supposed to be and Jack (and Sam of course, but he's free!) going, but obviously poor Jack's developing more pox by the minute, so he couldn't go. He was gutted, but understood. Poor lad, he's been counting down every night this week. So Archie came, it was good but I got all choked up when it started cos I could just imagine Jack getting all excited, and Archie really wasn't that bothered.

On a good note, we went up to our friends' after the show, all of us, as their two girls have already been pox-infested. So we did their favourite thing - they all had tea together, chicken nuggets, pizza and stuff, and then they had a play, then all got in the bath together - they bloomin love it!! Gave Sam his bottle and then we came home. DH had a few beers too many with friend's hubby, and we all had a lovely time. Nice to have friends who are more like family. Poor Jack is now becoming absolutely covered in chicken pox, although he's being so well behaved and denies that he's itchy. He's now got 4 very close to his bottom hole, and 3 on his scrotum which look super red and itchy. Poor little thing.

So, we're very late, but we're just gonna have a bowl each of DH's homemade chicken jalfrezi and multicoloured rice, then bed!!

Hope everyone's been enjoying the sunshine. xx

We bought a sofa! Its a big red corner unit with electric recliner as shown in the dfs ad! We have an extra seat and a foot stool also, i intend to decorate in muted pale cream type colours and have a few red ornaments to tie it all up!

Sorry selfish post!
:hugs:

I am gutted ours doesn't have electric doors! We've got the furano so its basically the sport but without the badge and higher insurance! I love it we traded in our Mazda 6 for it and I loved that too but couldn't get 3 car seats and a giant breed dog in it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->