September Stars

Hiya everyone just thought i'd drop in so i could keep this thread on my favourites im not on here much now. Its great to see how everyones getting on tho. Its also amazing to see the differences in the babys :). Hope everyones keeping well not too sure if many people will remember me but i was part of this group lol

Laura hope your ok :hug:

Hi scotsgal nice to see you again. Hope your keeping well

Think James has finally turned a corner with his sickness ! Not sure if due to cold or dairy so going to give him some yogurt tomorrow and see if he's sick. It's defiantly his tooth which is causing him to cry too.... Hope the beast cuts through soon

You ok Laura? :hugs:

:hi: scotsgal

:hugs: sorry about your nan ym but that's good about OH :) ignore the woman it's going to do her more harm than good. With milestones it doesn't matter they all get to the same stage soon enough. Tabs was fairly bang on for the things she did but now she's sometimes behind her friends but they will be the same by school.

Rosalie i think is pretty normal on hand eye she's got her pincer grip thing it'd really annoying as she picks the crumbs off the floor :blush:

Blob, If you would like some liners pm me and I will post them to you xx

Rosie's hand eye is not very good tbh, she sort of stares at something you offer her then takes a few attempts to get it, like she feels for it depth point of view, my eldest had a lazy eye which was not coupled as usual with a squint so was not picked up on til a pre school test, his one eye was not working at all, when the good eye was patched he couldn't see anything! Poor love! When one eye is working depth of field is lost so grasping something is harder to get 'where' it is, I asked for her to be tested depth of field tests and she is due that before 9 months, so i suppose we shall see if she can properly!

Hello scotsgal, hope all is well with you, nice to see you xx

Laura, hope all is well, not sure what context your message was, it could have been ignore me I am testing new tickers so not really posting, or ignore me why dont you, you miserable lot, so if its the first, great, if its the second sorry!!:haha: :hugs:

Jelly, fingers crossed James is not so sick xx

Been out today, had nail infills done and painted bright red:happydance: My big treat of the 3 week!
Have furniture coming tomorrow at long last for upstairs, see how long it takes me from putting things away in new drawers to opening paint pots to paint the landing hall and stairs!!(count that in seconds not mins!!)

Gotta go, back soon, hope everyone had nice days, bit rainy here but been nice watching the blackbirds feed their chicks, they hatched yesterday we think, they have nested in the wendy house, which i was going to clear this week and next but they have delayed that, but we watch them come and go with a nice clear view! Will be exiting to see them fledge, perhaps nest again next spring! (we are on cat duty from any neighbouring cats, although i dont think they would go in there the pull of the helpless chicks may be too much for a natural hunting pussy cat to take!)
:hugs::hugs:xxxx

What's up Laura? I've checked on your FB for an update, hope things are ok with you hun. xx

Hi Scotsgal, good to see you!

Jelly, glad JJ seems a bit better. Are you feeling better with your cold?

BTP, go you with the sexy nails!! Sounds good!!

Hand/Eye thing.... Sam's gross motor skills are pretty good but he's not mastered his pincer grip yet. I put some biscuit on his highchair tray today, and he just grabbed and them with a big clumsy fist bless him!!!

Sorry for lack of updates this last few days. Jack is doing well with the old "pox"!! They're all scabbed over, he's been great. Just today he's back to his normal self, ie getting lots of telling offs!! So he's back into nursery tomorrow, cleared it with his teacher this afternoon when I was collecting Archie from school. I can imagine him lifting up his jumper to shoe everyone his scabs!!

Sam's been awful this last couple of days. 2 bad nights, where he's been in with us from around 2am and not settled so well. He's pretty much fed on and off for 4 or 5 hours. He's also been grotty in the day. His appetite's not off, so I can't see it being teeth. Either a growth spurt, or he's brewing for the pox now too I think. Time will tell!!
Am off to attempt to upload a video from my phone to FB, of Jack making Sam giggle today. xx

Btp yay on the nails, I used to love having mine done ....

JJ isn't able to pincer grip things yet but everyday he gets better

Asher JJ and I are both feeling alot better today finally! I even managed to get down the gym this morning didn't workout as much as normal but by Friday I should be back on track. Glad jack is on the mend, have either of the other two got signs of the pox yet?

Had my hair cut and coloured this evening first time in over a year, I'm really pleased with it.

Hi!
Super tired day today. I did not get enough sleep last night. Partly my own fault, partly Mr. Tobe.
Guess what we get for an early xmas present in Calgary?
10 cms of snow tonight and 5 cm tomorrow. :brat:
Well, it makes me less irritable about the stroller! :) Wouldn't be taking it out in that kind of weather, anyway.

:hugs: to all! Hope everyone is well!

Well thought I'd do a little post on here as haven't been posting much lately but have been reading posts etc... Ben is having a right mare at the moment as tooth no3, 4 and 5 are coming all at the same time his eye tooth has broken through but generally not a happy bunny but they haven't affected his appetite at all if anything he is hungrier!!!

Ben has been sitting up by himself for a few weeks now and loves tummy time. He seems to get about our living room without crawling so the latest thing is rolling around to get where he wants to go then doing 360 turns when he gets there. Not sure whether he'll crawl or not as my daughter didn't she went from lying on her back to cruising then walking at 11 months. I have to say though both my kids are very different in their development whereas Ben is able to do the pincer movement for little items of food in his highchair my daughter couldn't quite do it at his age. It is true that they're all different and progress at different times and by 2 they're all pretty equal.

Oh and getting broody again even though I said that 2 was enough after I had Ben I'm now thinking well actually the pregnancy wasn't that bad despite all the monitoring so will probably try again after I go back to work in Sept. I'm sure my employers will be pleased!!!

Hi all, I have to be quick because I have loads of hungry mouths to feed!! We're having very unhealthy hot dogs for lunch yum yum! Apart from Lilia.. who is having cheesy vegetable bake!

Wayne seems to have been paid £400 less this month, i only discovered because his bank card wouldn't work at the shop! Argh! I've transfered some over from our ISA but I need to speak to him to sort it out, it's as if they've stopped his Long Seperation Allowance because he was due to be at home! Stupid army cocking things up!! And silly me spending lots of money!

Hey girls,

I havnt had a good read through the posts i have missed but wanted to pop in and say hi, been suffering with headaches which makes reading from my laptop hard. I have been making frilly knickers and matching head scarfs and hoping to get good enough to sell them on ebay but its not going too well because non are good enough in my eyes.

Is there less hours in the day now ? it bloody feels like it !!

Louise- no worries honey on the delay, as i said just pleased she found a good home x

I promise to make more effort with personals later once hubby gets home x

Kara I think you must be a perfectionist! Everything I've seen of yours is gorgeous and I would happily bUy it all!!

Sarahka - you've reminded me I must put JJ in his Calgary flames hat before he gets too big! Hope the snow doesn't last too long !

Blondie good to see you ! Glad Ben is doing so well

Louise it must be some mistake hope you manage to get the money soon, how frustrating.

Kara could your headaches be triggered by a neck issue? Do you know what's causing them? Sinus / hormonal change ? Hope you manage to sort them out soon. Have to agree with Louise I think your work always looks great. I'd love to be able to use a sewing machine but just wouldn't know where to start!

Been to my sisters today and been given loads of toys for JJ .... Not quite sure which one I should play with first :) friend popped round earlier with her 11 mth son it was so nice seeing them interact together JJ just kept laughing with him. Think the pair of them are going to be cheeky when there older together.

Louise - If you cant get hold of wayne cant you go to your padre and see if theres anything he could do?

Kara - i love all you work i'm sure it is all good enough to sell and your being to hard on yourself.

I had my midwife appointment today she was running 35 mins late grrrr!!! She listened to baby and he/she has a good strong heartbeat and she/he wouldnt stay still! I dont have to see them again until 34 weeks now!

Oh and i have my gender scan on sunday at 10am so will update you all as soon as i can but i'm going shopping with my parents afterwards and too get some pictures of Jayden and Tyler done so it might not be till late but if i get chance i'll update using my phone while i am out!

Oh girls.
The weatherman was right, unfortunately.
I know I should be used to this, but it's been a long winter.
It's going to take me awhile just to dig out our car. sob.
And poor Simon is going crazy inside the house.
As is his mama.
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!
Why do I live in this wretched city?!!!!!

Evening ladies!!!

Louise, can you not go and see the RAO? When Ian is away they let me go and sort any pay issues out!!

Boony, how exciting!!! Can't wait to find out what you are having!!

Kara, you must be knackered!! Go have a nice soak and relax!!

Sarah, your weather sounds pants!!!

Hope got her first pair of shoes today, they are so cute!!! Good old Clarks!! Also got some cool dresses from Debenhams, the Ted Baker baby stuff is too hard to resist!!!

Boony I cant believe you don't have to go back to midwife until 34 weeks was that the same when you were pregnant last time? I had appointments every 4 weeks then 2 weeks when I was pregnant. Really excited about your scan !

Jelly - you dont get seen as much as you do with your first. I actually cant remember how often i saw them with Tyler but this time the reason i dont go back until 34 weeks is because i go to the hospital at 20 weeks and at 28 weeks so i will be seen just not by my community midwife. Its because i chose a out of area hospital so i see my community midwife for non important appointments then go to hospital for scans and bloods etc.

Boony - I don't get to find out til the 23rd May!!!! I can't wait to find out what we're both having!! My MW also found Pips heartbeat today for a few fleeting seconds and then the little terror moved but she was happy with me and I dont see her until I am roughly 24/25 weeks but I do see the consultant on the 13th May and I find out if I'm having another c-section or a VBAC...

Poor Kimi is very constipated today... after a good hour of her screaming she finally 'let go' but I need some help as to what can help! I've tried Infacol, Ashton and Parsons and Gripe Water!!!

xx

I'm ok girls but thanks for checking on me - was just having a bad day with my weird coloured seperation anxiety booby obsessed daughter. I am so fed up other people and their bloody opinions being shoved down my throat !!! Feel better now I wrote that though :haha:

Boony and YM - I cant wait to find out what you are both having !! Eeeeeeeek - and thanks for sharing it with us. x

YM - I give Olivia boiled water with raisins in it. This has massively helped her to go regulary as she was massively constipated. I would say she drinks between 10 and 15ozs of water a day now. x

Sarah - Brrrrrrrrrrrr @ the weather - I am so glad it is getting nicer here. It was so cold for so long.

Kara - Sorry things are abit rubbish at the moment. :hugs:

Louise - Hope you get the £££ sorted. x

:hugs: to everyone else and congrats on the shoes Hope !! - I am really struggling with shoes for Olivia as she has such skinny ankles but really long feet so might go and have a look in Clarks aswell. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->