September Stars

Had a great day at playgroup today.
Toby sat staring and drooling with adoration at his favourite baby friend, Lucie. :cloud9:
He tried to chew her shoe to show his love. :haha:

:rofl: aww baby love heehee!!

Louise did you get the money sorted out?

Blob, Tesco sell snot suckers, or online boots, but you have postage on that, amazon may do a free postage supplier xx Do you want any nappy liners hun, have spare, pm your address if you do xx:hugs:
:hugs:Back soon, dh wants laptop NOW!!:hugs:

Oooh yeas sorry BTP :lol:

I finally got the snot sucker but I swear rosalie wiggles so much I can't get it in her nose :haha:

Well I now understand about people saying their children climb in the washing machine :shock: rosalie is trying to get in and gets into the dishwasher (when I'm emptying them ha ha I have a gate on the kitchen to keep them out)

Just the quickest hello I'm afraid.
Riley is doing so well and crawling everywhere now..his favourite place is the dogs bowls! Silly child.
He is cutting his first tooth too and being a fussy eater all of a sudden.

Sorry for the selfish post but I am very busy trying to arrange my wedding!!!! I am getting married on 3rd September!! WOOHOO!!!!

Hope all ladies and babies are well. Hope to catch up properly soon. I have read everything, honest. This is th eonly 2 mins I have spare.

Enjoy the weekend. xx

:wohoo: teeny do you have a journal?? Where you getting married?? How exiting!!

Rosalie is still half crawling and half worming it along :haha: now she is far too keen on climbing.

Ladies I have s few pages to catch up on so I'll do that in a mo
Hope you are all well and babies behaving ?

We had a lovely holiday ate and drank too much and loved the hot tub the girls loved it too we lowered the temp and they loved splashing and playing they were very good too and didn't mind being somewhere else .

Amelia now has her first tooth she has been brilliant with it really laylas is yet to come!

It's there first night in their own room tonight they had completely outgrown the cribs so I had no choice but I miss them already !

Blob, Ben used to put everything and anything in the washing machine, toilet rolls, t towels, toys, if he could get his little hands on it, he put it in the washing machine. Jack put everything in the bin, lost many a remote control!! Em put everything down the toilet, and so does Sophie....mmm where will Rosie stuff everything!!:hugs:

Genies, so glad you had a lovely time away, sounds great!:hugs:

Teeny,:happydance: a wedding!!! How lovely, bet you will look beautiful, how is it all going organising, i did our wedding it was a real start married life as you mean to go on as i do everything still:rofl:

Been painting today, waited for dh to get back thinking he would want to help but he wanted to watch the football, so i started on the hall and got the hall finished, need to go up the stairs now so looks like that is tomorrows job!!

Back tomorrow!:hugs:

GG - hope you manage to get some sleep tonight, in a couple of days you will soon get used to them next door. Are they sharing a room or have their own ? Glad you all managed to have a good time away

Tw - I love weddings , I love watching four weddings where they compete for a dream honeymoon. Are you going away ? Friend of mine is getting married this year too so excited for her.

BTP - glad you managed to start the painting don't forget to post pics

Quick from me, as most will know from fb I have a poorly little girl, they were concerned it was septicaemia last night but temp is much better now although she's still not right, probably a viral infection they think or possibly chicken pox as it's doing the rounds here now, very scary though! She's calmer today but still has bad crying/screaming outbursts where she's obviously in some knd of pain, poor baby! But after 6 hours in a&e last night till 4am where she didn't sleep a wink, we're having a good night tonight so far, just one screaming outburst!

Oh Louise poor lillia, hope she recovers soon whatever it is she has caught xx

Aw no louise :( poor baby I hope she gets better soon :hugs:

Louise hope she gets better soon poor love and big hugs to you.

The girls both woke at 1.30 but Layla especially is loving her cot she loves the space to roll around she is up there now having a nap and I'm in the garden with meily playing .
They are sharing a room at the moment we have a third bedroom but it's tiny so I will let them decide when they are older what they would like to do about bedrooms .

Poor little Lilia!
And poor you, Louise!

Ugh! I have so much to do aroun the house today and I can;t do a thing without Simon creating some monstrous mess the second my back is turned and Tobe grizzling incessantly. Oh my nerves. :wacko:

well we went for the gender scan this morning. we were a little bit late because it was at his other studio that we'd never been to before (turns out its at his house) and it was huge! it had this huge gravel driveway and he used a wing of the house as his studio it was gorgeous i was in love!!!

Anyway we went in and filled out the forms and everything and the sonographer came through and said hello to the kids and i told him that he did the gender and 4d scans for Tyler and we were chatting about him and saying how we thought this one was going to be a boy too. The sonographer is lovely you can tell he loves his job!

So baby was being awkward and had their legs closed so we tried me moving in to different positions to move baby and they wouldnt move so he sent me off to the toilet.

When i came back he tried again and they were in a slightly better position although he couldnt be positive he said he is 80% sure (we think he is just covering his back abit there though) that we are on team

:pink: I'm on :cloud9: This is going to be our last baby and i really really wanted a girl so i went to lincoln and bought pink things!!!

Oh and please dont mention it on facebook because we are only telling immediate family! thanks!

Aw huge congrats, Boony!
A little pearl of a girl! :cloud9:
So happy for you!

Oh boony the suspense reading your post !!
Big congratulations you must be so excited !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->