September Stars

Thats a beautiful name Boony !! x

I am so jealous of all these sleeping throught the night babies - Olivia was fine until we started weaning and now shes up twice in the night and then usually awake at 7am for the day. Grrrrrrrr :haha:

Boony that name made me tear up! Beautiful.

Thanks for the links Sarah. Gonna have a look at them now. X

Hi girls!

Hope you're all well, yet again I don't have time for a proper catch up. I do try and read on my phone but it's not so easy to reply on there and I end up forgetting everything! Here's what I remember:

Fishy good luck with the interview and fab news about the money!! What's the job?

Jelly poor JJ with his skin :( Holly's eczema got really bad last week and started weeping and bleeding so I took her to the doctors and got a hyrocortisone cream which I'm to use for a max of a week at a time when it gets really bad and we're trying double base gel and bath stuff. The steroid cream cleared it right up within a couple of days too and I'm hoping we won't have to use it often. Hope the new creams work. I know with eczema it's just a case of trial and error and some of the creams can actually make it much worse. Poor baby :hugs:

Aaand I've forgotten everything else doh! I got back from a 5 day stay at my mum and dads yesterday, had a great time but we were constantly on the go so I'm shattered! Got some bunny rabbits as an early birthday present today too! Haven't decided what to call them yet. Also have got 2 job interviews, one for a branch coordinaror for a hearing aid shop (random I know!) which is 2 days a week and another for Assistant Officer for HMRC which it just says is up to 25 hours, so we will see! Matt got his redundancy notice today and as of next Thursday is unemployed, so we both need something sharpish!!

Anyway better be off, stuff to do. I PROMISE I will have a proper catch up one of these days, just been so busy lately it's mad! This weekend we're swapping Holly's bedroom for the bigger spare room and sticking a bunch of stuff in the loft, so I probably won't have time to come on much, then it's my birthday on Tuesday and Matt's on Thursday so will try and come on later in the week. Hope you all have a lovely Easter!

Em xx

PS Matt updated his blog recently for those that follow!

x

Love the name, Boony! Super girly! Gorgeous! So sweet that Jayden's involved in the whole process too!

YM, glad the funeral went okay. x

Jelly, ouch, James' rashes sound painful, but as though they're worse for you than for him! Bless him, smiling away! It's horrid when there's something wrong and you just want to take it away for them. x

BTP, wow!! What a huge secret! Why on earth hasn't she told him?!

Laura, Sam does usually sleep from bedtime, around 8pm until about 5am now. He did use to sleep well until he went into his own room, then it's all gone a bit wrong! When he wakes at 5 or 5.30, I bring him in with us and practice the art I perfected with Jack - feeding lying down! I put him on one side, and then switch him to the other where he's in the middle of the bed, then we usually both nod back off together. He's still up early for the day as the big boys wake him and me up! Hope you and Olivia are okay? x

Fishy, I agree with Sarahka and Blob, go with your instincts, you're doing it all right!! Every baby is different, and where boob's concerned, as long as you're happy, go with it! Harry's weight is good, and you know him best.

This warm weather is making me paranoid re the whole boob thing. Sam is rubbish at drinking anything from a beaker, be it water, sweetened with raisins or plain, or even fresh apple juice. Nothing. So the only liquid he gets is in the day from me, and then bedtime from his bottle. So I am constantly offering the boob to try and get him to drink something. He's weeing and pooing okay, so I'm sure he's fine, but I do get paranoid!!

Grrr I've forgotten everything else I had to say! Thanks for all your lovely comments re DH's FB video and the boys, I am proud!! Fishy, we've got 2 Gulliver's near us, one in Warrington and the other Matlock Bath. We went to Warrington yesterday. x

Aaaah see Emzy, I knew I'd forgotten stuff!!!

Fishy, good luck!! x

Emzy, sorry to hear about Matt's redundancy, I hope you both get sorted out with something very soon. Sounds like you had a lovely time away. You know what's weird, it only seems like 5 mins ago you were off out for yours and Matt's b'day last year, and we were all pregnant. That makes me a bit sad!!!

:hugs: emzy you will get through it and something better might even come about

Asher I know what you mean rosalie won't take juice or water either but seems ok :shrug:

Boony goooorggeeeous name :cloud9:

Thanks Blob, I will just keep offering!! Although he does also keep biting which is bloody horrible!! x

Rosalie keeps biting too ouch!! She gets bored or wants to fall asleep eeek!! May have to sneak her back into my bed tonight first time I've ever put her into another bed that's not attached to mine :cry:

Yep that's Sam. Either has had enough and bites, or just nods off. I like the nods off option best. Yeah, sneak her in! I love sneaking Sam in!!!

Quick, I'm extremely drink and very tired, must sleep , had a fab nigh and met some of waynes team, I was so sad he wasnt here though. Found myself looking fir him during the parade, had a litle cry. Sorry about spelling am teamm drink xxxx

Louise glad you had a good time in the end HIV :)

Btp have to agree with blob, think you should tell him as he's not going to blame you and think it would be alot worse if he finds out you knew and didn't say anything

Emzy sorry matts got his redundancy notice, hope something turns up soon for you both.

Boony it's A lovely name - and it's really nice that we are a handful of people that know ! My friend went to have her scan today but she's only 11 weeks so has to go back in a week and a half. It's all hush hush she hasn't told her parents yet!

Emzy I was really hoping that you would be surprised and find out Matt wasn't being made redundant. So sorry. Fingers crossed for your interviews though. Having two lined up is great going!

I am going for a job as a PA / Office Manager for a small property company which is basically what my current job is. This one though is much closer and part time. X

I'm back!
I was out at playgroup this morning with all the other heathens who don't celebrate Good Friday! :)
All three of us (as in me, Simon, and Tobe) have a mild head cold, so I'm trying to get everyone to have a nice, long healing nap.
Hmmmm.
We'll see how that goes.
Any plans for the Easter weekend?
Husband is working, but we're doing a roast leg of lamb Saturday night and eggs and the Easter :bunny: Sunday morning.
Good grief! It sounds like Simon is dismantling his crib. Better dash!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->