September Stars

Aw Asher feel better soon hun :hugs:

I have had the same sort of thoughts as you Asher, like falling down the stairs with Holly, or pushing her pram in the road and a really vivid one of her pram getting hit by a car, it's horrible!! I'm kind of glad you said that though as I thought it was just me being weird.

Becs I missed your post earlier hun, so glad you have a nice doc, it makes all the difference. Hopefully with the increased meds you will start to feel more like your old self again in no time :hugs:

x

Thanks Emzy, yep apparently it's all a normal protection kind of thing. Not nice though hey. x

Asher / Emzy I'm the same , I feel sick with worry sometimes - I agree it probably is subconscious working overtime regarding protecting lo

Becs - hope the meds start working for you soon xx

GG - take some pics tomorrow of the party sounds like you'll have a great time.

Blob - what did you gave done to your hair? Have you had highlights?

I'm wrapping up all james' defunct items tonight for storage .... Moses basket / crib / bath / carrycot ..... I feel sad to see it being stored away.

I hate putting all the girls things away :cry:

Yea I got it done blonder :) but oooohhh that was a long long long trip!!!

I know how you feel I used to have thick long hair and my highlights would take forever too. I had my hair chopped two weeks ago and highlights as got fed up my hair taking so long to dry...... Now I struggle to straighten my hair because it's too short so it wants to curl tightly. Think I'm going to grow it long again now as it's so easy to then tie up in a messy bun, instead at the moment my hair falls out everytime I try and put it up and James has found a new toy ..... Pulling my hair !

Ha ha rosalie loves my hair she's kinda cute though she seems to find it amazing she strokes it :lol:

You know I'm just in awe everyday about how I've made such amazing perfect little girls :cloud9:

Oh and a friend announced she was 15 weeks pregnant and has an 8 months old I'm kinda really jealous

Well, it's snowing again here.
Which isn;t even news anymore except that today I was out hiking and had a seriously scary drive home from the mountains. I'm a very experienced driver and am quite used to snowy conditions, but this was a full-on whiteout. Scary, scary, scary!
Very glad to get home!

Get better sick mums and babies!
Have fun watching the royal :wedding: everyone!

Its so exiting heehee I love the royal family :lol: got to see her dress before I go to the garden party.

Ooooft Sarah that must have been seriously scary.

James strokes my hair then pulls it as he's trying to put it in his mouth.... Strange boy

Sarahkka - I'm useless driving in the snow I'm thinking of doing an advanced driving lesson as uk seems to get heavy snow past couple of years. Glad you got home ok, does it normally snow heavy this time of year or is the weather just being freaky?

I'm loving watching the wedding , wonder how many people will be having trees instead of flowers now! My brother in laws cousin is at the wedding, Kate rang her to personally invite her as she works for a charity similar to terminal ill children being granted wishes.

Got a great deal in Tesco 1 pack of condoms £11, buy 2 packs for £10.... I ordered 2 packs not convinced I'd get the discount but I did.

Good Morning All,

Agree with the natural anxiety thing, I have dreams of things with the children where they are being snatched or something, or a big one atm is my 3 year old running into the road, but she has started to run off and think its funny and she has vanished in the supermarket a few times and we have had to spread out and stalk every bit of the place to find her, the panic is horrible and so no surprise really it gets into my dreams!

First day of new meds today...we shall see!

Sarah, we are just not used to snow here so driving in it would be a no no for me, if it snows enough we just don't move the car and declare snowed in for a while! They never clear our part of where we live, the main road is a slippery non gritted road and we don't keep tyre chains here, which we should really as our weather seems to be changing, we are having warmer springs, cooler wetter shorter summers, and snow in winter! (how it should be really!)
:hugs:

My children are watching the wedding prep, they are chatting and playing (noisily)and my 8 yr old 'princess' keeps saying 'are they not married yet?' followed by my ds's answer of 'NO! they are not even there yet!':dohh:

Blob, Rosie loves my hair too, she goes from stroking and eating it to then hurting by pulling at it! I had the bulk of it cut off just before it all started to fall out which it seems to have stopped doing as badly, I need to colour it soon, I just use the 6 week ones, and i was horrified to find 6 grey hairs the other day:shock:

Had a not bad night, Rosie was about every 3 hours but snuggled down easily, I wore no bra but put my pads in a long night dress, i just about managed not to leak everywhere and it was so nice not to wear a bra to bed for the first time in months!!!

Jelly my hair is just long enough to tie back, i am verging on a trendy bob but undecided atm, I am worried about not being able to shove it in a band for ease!
I hate packing the baby stuff away, I was going to sell anything I no longer used but I just cant seem to bring myself to, I have the moses basket i need to wash and sell, but I can't!:shrug: :hugs:

Has anyone noticed their baby's eyes changing still? Rosie's have been blue but recently have started to get brownish speckles and mine are greeny brown and I am wondering if its just wishful thinking that she may be changing to my colour of if they could still be changing? (If she does she will be the only 1 out of 5 to have my colour of eyes!)

Blob, just wanted to say I feel very blessed too, I look at my beautiful children, (currently my 3 yr old is saying 'feel my bum, its lovely and warm!') they are all gorgeous, and my baby girl I just want to keep her a baby forever because she cuddles in to me, and because she needs her Mummy so much its lovely!:cloud9:

Time to go, I think my children should be official commentators on the Royal Wedding, the stuff they are saying is so funny! :haha:

Back later
:hugs:xxxx

Yeah, I wanted a stiff drink for my nerves by the time I got home last night.
We get a lot of very changeable weather in spring, and because we are right up next to the Rockies, there are a lot of big systems that dump moisture on the mountains and that can spill over onto the Foothills. But we also get some very drying wind systems.
Anyway, all the clashing fronts and massive land formations create very nutty weather in spring, especially.
I was so glad that I was driving our solid, stable, super-safe Subaru (how's that for an alliteration?:)) and that we do not take our snow tires off until June!
The snow was driving so hard that I had this nasty sensation that my car wasn't moving, just the snow was. When you start to feel sort of disoriented from the snow like that, it's very dangerous. And there isn't a lot to focus your eyes on to re-orient yourself because everything is just a big white swirl.
So, yeah, not an experience I feel a need to repeat.

The Royal :wedding: was done by the time I got up, but Princess Kate sure looked snazzy! Boy, do I hope that those two are left in more peace than poor old Princess Di. That's my wish for them - a decent amount of privacy and peace!

Loved watching the Royal Wedding I was glued to it all day and Kate looked amazing.

Oh and on a selfish note Happy 8months to My Lil Ollie pops

Happy 8 Months Ollie. xxx

Sarah that weather sounds awful - It is so nice here at the moment but our seasons seem so messed up now its hard to know what it will be like from one day until the next. xx

Happy 8 months ollie!

Sarah that sounds awful, I would have been scared driving in those conditions!

I enjoyed watching the wedding, I wasn't really bothered beforehand but I thought she looked lovely, just wished they had chatted to each other more and smiled at each other more rather than having to spend their first married momenta waving at the public!!

I think I'm going to have to start putting lilia into 6-9 month clothes, vests and babygros especially are getting. Little bit snug now! Her outfits still fit ok although sleeves are a little short! Shes not done bad as she will be 8 months next Saturday! She was 17 lb 3 at last weigh in, that was a week or so ago... Not so diddy as she was but shes compact if that makes sense! She's a lot smaller than she looks in photos, thanks to her chubby cheeks and bangles!!! X

Poor Blob!
That is a shock!
It sounds like you just had lots of expenses come up, though. It happens. :hugs:
Sit down and write yourself out a strict budget for the next couple of months and you'll feel better. :hugs:

Blob - I have moments like that where I see how much I've spent and then think on what ??!! I'm avoiding looking at my bank account at the moment but know I need to .... It's just so depressing

Edit: dh is annoying

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"