September Stars

Do you know how much I would like to join you in that :wine:, rather than go do my heinous P90x workout?
Sigh.
And all the Royal Wedding shenanigans have tripled my craving for scones and cream. :brat:

Jelly you rant away! I just don't know what it is with men I think they just fall into a pattern if letting the woman do everything ! And I do that thing of asking if he could watch them while I Hoover or something but it's there job too they just don't think!

We had a lovely day lots of friends came and everyone ate and drank well I thought the wedding was lovely we bought a news paper today so the girls can have a reminder of the occasion to keep .

Little Ben has caught the pox from his sister and is a very suck little boy. His temp is constantly high even though have given him intermittent calpol and ibuprofen and he us still 38.9. He has it inside his eyes and his eyes are swollen so looks a state. Dr wasn't worried though but I am!!! Hope he is better tomorrow!

Oh no :( poor Ben :hugs:

Thanks :hugs: yes a few months of being strict will work great.

Jelly I would have gone mental too :nope: men really are lazy gits when it comes to their children. Robin finally acknowledged it's harder at home than working :lol:

Urgh after 2 nights of sleep now we have wake all the time *yawn*

Oh no poor Ben this weather has really bought on the pox hasn't it !

Haha rosalie I can't use the Internet when tabs is up but I can hear heer :dohh: children are mean huh :hugs: you had much sleep?

About as much as usual :) dh has got deaf since the girls went into there own room so I'm up all the time , hope you got a bit more sleep blob x

Aw Blondie, I feel your pain on the pox issue!! Hope Ben gets better very quickly, these babies are too small for the pox. Sam is really really struggling to get over it. xxx

Sorry I've been AWOL again and missed loads! Sam and I were both back at the Emergency Docs yesterday, he's been really chesty and isn't eating solids now, plus the eczema behind his ear has split and got infected. Poor lad's immune system's so busy fighting the pox that he's just not well. And I've got yet another ENT issue, which the doc reckons is viral and therefore won't give me anything. DH has looked in my throat this morning and he said it's really red. If it's not on the road to recovery by Tues I'll book in at our normal GP. Sam's not eating or sleeping, only BFing. He settled well for bed last night after 5oz of formula, but then was up at 10 screaming and not able to settle again. So he was in with us all night. And to make it worse, our awful next door but one neighbours had a huge party and were playing hard house music in the garden until 1am. I thought I was about to pop I was so mad!!!

Anyway, sorry for the selfish post, god I feel really sorry for myself today ha ha!! Need to step away from the issues and get over it!!! I'll try and read back later and be back with some personals and a proper catch up. xx

GG my husband has been deaf since having children :haha: doesn't matter where they are.

Oh my Asher he sounds like he's got it really really bad :( poor little boy must be awful to see. How long does it normally take to get over them?

Poor Ben and Sam, sounds awful! I thought lilia would have it today or tomorrow and no sign yet, I'm hoping it passes her by, lots of cuddles from all the September mummies to the poorly stars x

Spoke to Wayne this morning, doesn't seem hopeful that he'll be back on the earlier date as his replacement doesn't go out till the 8th June! Never mind eh, after this long a fortnight makes very little difference!

hope sam and ben are feeling better soon.

Oh no Louise! I'm so sorry :hugs:

I have some rather exciting news! Tyler crawled all the way across to the other side of the room today! He's not quite sitting on his own yet he still needs a little bit of support but it seems like its because he doesnt want to sit still he wants to move around!!

Asher - I used to get alot of sore throats and infections, then my homeopath recommended grapefruit concentrate (can buy it in health food shops). Put a couple of droplets in glass of water and gargle 3 times a day or when needed. It always managed to help with mine, I usewd to get alot of white spots on my throat too

Hope this link works
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product...m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_r=12H562S8J2XNPM5DSRJV

Louise - at least your on countdown now, sorry hes not getting to leave earlier :-(

Boony - Clever Tyler for moving , james still does the fish legs but doesnt get anywhere, hes not good at standing on his legs either

Good morning!
We're about to head off to the Farmers' Market for some good eats and all the new fun stuff in the children's play area. It's supposed to be stormy and awful weather all day, so this sounds like a good plan.

Poor little babes with chicken pox. They sound so sick and miserable. :(
And poor mamas, too!

Tobe is up on all fours now. We'll see where that leads ... :)

Afternoon Ladies!

Asher awww poor Sammy pants :( I really hope he gets better soon, poor lad. And you, hope you are better soon too. I used to get throat things all the time until I started taking echinacia (sp?) a couple of years ago and I hardly get things at all now! Might be worth a go? I got the drops from Holland and Barrett and put them in water. I haven't taken them in a while though as I stopped when I was pregnant and have become a bit bad at remembering to take them since!

Louise aw that's a shame about Wayne, still as you said a fortnight doesn't make much of a difference now. Not long to go now, nearly there it will fly by now.

Blondie I hope Ben is better soon, these poor poorly babies!

Boony yay for Tyler crawling!!

Sorry for anyone I've missed!

We're all good, had a lovely day yesterday and had a few friends over for a BBQ to celebrate the Royal Wedding. Loved watching it on TV! I was so pleased as my friend who had the miscarriage came, I really didn't think she would. When she arrived I felt a bit bad as Holly was there and my friend from antenatal classes was there with her baby too, but she seemed ok. She even spoke to me a bit about it later on and seemed in good spirits. I'm glad she spoke to me as her OH told Matt that she hadn't spoken to him much about it. Anyway, she said yesterday was the first day in ages that she had felt ok and she seemed quite happy, she even played with Holly a bit too so she did really well, bless her.

Holly's doing well, seems to be having a sort of developmental spurt! All of a sudden her babbles have turned into full blown 'chatting' with all sorts of new sounds, it sounds like she's having a proper conversation with someone lol! And after making NO attempts to crawl, she keeps going from sitting, to leaning forward onto all fours and is rocking back and forth, so I reckon she'll go any day now! That sprung up quick as a few days ago she wasn't even trying! And today she FINALLY rolled from back to front and back again!! Woop! She's been rolling back to front since about 5 months but has been crying as she can't get back, but now she can! Yipee!

And those of you on facebook will see that I have started putting her hair in bobbles! My friend from antenatal classes came over with some bobbles so I tried it today and it looks sooo cute! Although she looks about 4 years old with her hair in pigtails, it's scary, my baby is growing up too fast!!

xx

:wohoo: Boony that's fab :)

:( Louise that sucks loads, I dont know how you do it. Do you just feel like you're living for when he gets back? I feel like I'm wishing half my life away, always just waiting for robin and it's only two weeks. :hugs:

Aww that's so good about your friend Hun :hugs: rosalie doesn't really chatter that much really shes quite quiet really sometimes. Just does a lot of shouting :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->