September Stars

Hiya ladies, just me popping on to say hi!!

Blondie, OMG that must have been so scary, hope Ben's better really quickly. Poor little man. xxx

YM glad you're okay, and Pip of course! x

Fishy, oooooh! It would be good if you were preggers? Exciting!!! x

Good to see you MrsJ!! The gorgeous Scarlett seems as though she's doing well!! xx

Aw Blob, it's hard when you've got a little one not doing what you want them to! I feel your pain! x

Emzy, I'm not sure about your gynae thing. Given what they say about smears and such, I would assume they would want you not on your period, but maybe they wouldn't mind. Sorry, I'm no help!! x

Louise, I saw on your FB that 38 has become 32?! Yippee if so, does that mean Wayne's coming home sooner? And yep, I feel you about Lilia moving, Sam's the same... not quite crawling but able to roll and slither here and there!! Good to hear you can have the boys again, even if it is for the stupid woman's own ends! They'll love to be with you. x

BTP, I know what you mean about the fashion thing. I am wearing oversized clothes too. I was probably 10 and a half stone before having Sam, but the combo of feeding, lots of exercise, and not so much food (because of time constraints!) has meant I'm now 10 stone pretty much. Week to week I can go from 9st 12 to 10st 3, but all my clothes are too big. I hate it, but haven't got the cash to go out and buy smaller stuff at the moment. Plus, in the back of my mind, I'm sure that once I stop feeding Sam I'll put a few pounds on and be nearer to the 10 and a half mark again. So frustrating. I might just get an ebay bundle of slightly smaller clothes to make do.

That's my memory gone!! We've had a busy day! Jack will be 4 tomorrow, and he's back to nursery tomorrow, so we've been enjoying a pre-birthday day!! To top it off, our besties and the kids besties, Millie and Olivia, exactly the same age as our eldest, came for tea and then they all had their bath together, they bloody love it!! Prior to the bath, as it was running, they all ran into our bedroom, and we heard lots of giggles.... as I went in, there were 4 piles of clothing on the floor, and 4 naked children bouncing on our bed in front of the mirrors!! Very very funny. We are embracing this time, as it's not long before the slightly bigger kids (only age 6 now) will want to be wearing their swimming stuff for the bath. But it's fab they're so close that they love it so much.

So that's our day. Ready for the normal, chaotic routine to resume tomorrow, and Jack to be 4 years old! I can't believe that this time 4 years ago I was in hospital, being monitored, not much happening, waiting for the crazy blonde bombshell to be born!!

Night night all. Lots of love. xx

Ym - hope your ok and able to get your bed rest. I can't imagine how painful the scar must be

Blob - hope tabs settles soon

Fishy - I've been getting cramps and tired this week and took a pregnancy test it was a BFN which I was pleased with. Good luck !

Emzy - the receptionist will not think anything of it. Ask them in the morning as they will know what's best to do if you have got AF. If it doesn't arrive good luck hope they manage to see what the problem is xx

Louise - surely if the boys are visiting you more this puts you in a good position to gain full custody??

Mrs j - glad Scarlett has managed to gain weight whilst being ill.

Had friends round for barbie today it was really nice all the men cooked and cleaned etc whilst us ladies relaxed and spent our time with an entertaining James. As he's become more sturdy sitting up he's Trying to crawl less. Think I'm going to have to give him structured tummy time to get him to start trying to move.

Awww Asher happy birthday to jack tomorrow :cake:

Rosalie won't sleep in my room anymore :haha: figured I'm going to give in as Robin comes back on wed so changes again :dohh: she's really missing her daddy she cries for him.

Emzy I think you see if you come on and if you do i would just explain to her, you're never going to speak to her again :lol:

ha ha that's true, I'll see if I come on and if I do I'll ring them in the morning. I'm already 2 days late... uh oh!! lol

:haha: I just took a test because Im bored ha ha ha ha!! But it didn't work :rofl:

ha ha ha! Matt said earlier when I said I was late, oh my god maybe you're pregnant? And I said "nah, I've got period pains" and he said "uh oh, that's what you said before you found out you were pregnant with Holly!" lol

:rofl: I don't know what I'd do think I would wet myself. Buuuuut I would know ha ha I knew I was pregnant so so so early with rosalie before tests I could feel my body changing and then with both I was :sick: from the start so really I don't need tests haha

I don't think there's any question that I'm pregnant!!! Lol!

well lilia is a very chatty baby, she loves to squeal, very high pitched, cute at first but doesn't half give you a headache! Well I'm sitting here listening to her doing little squeals in her sleep! Oh goody! Especially as I'm sharing a room with her while we're here! Off home tomorrow though

I am 90% sure I am not pregnant but there is a small part of me that is secretly hoping!

Back later to catch up properly. X

:rofl: I'm the same f&c it would be really really silly of me to get pregnant but a small part of me still kinda wishes for it.

Awww Louise :lol:

JJ met with another baby from my Antenatal class this morning ..... Everytime the baby squealed, cried or babbled loudly JJ cried with floods of tears. Anyone elses lo get upset when other babies are loud? I'm nervous now thinking how is he going to cope in nursery .... Think I have a over sensitive boy

NO leaky nappy last night though !

Hey girls

Sorry for the selfish post, haven't had a chance to catch up yet but just wanted to tell you about my appointment today.

Well, AF didn't show, so I went to my appointment and the doctor was really lovely. She asked me loads of questions then examined me with the help of a lovely nurse. They did a speculum exam as well as an internal exam and also took some swabs. Well, I'm glad I went now as I have some scar tissue from where I was stitched that's causing the pain and I have to have an operation to remove it. The operation's called a fenton's procedure and is basically where they cut out the scar tissue and restitch and it's done under a general anaesthetic. So I'm booked in for that on 20th May. AND I also have a prolapsed uterus and have to to for trained physio for that after I've healed from the op (about 6 weeks after). If that doesn't work, they might have to operate for that as well but they said they advise that you complete your family before they do anything about that, I think because it involves strapping your womb up lol Sooo it wasn't bloody thrush after all! God damn doctors! Not impressed that I have to go through having stitches again though! Argh!

x

Oh my god emzy! You need to make a complaint about the bloody doctor who gave you the dildo things!! Glad it's getting sorted now though xx

I'm now in frome, seeing waynes sister for a couple of hours before the loooong drive back!

Emzy so so pleased you have answers Hun that's great :hugs: shit what you have to go through but so good you know.

Jelly yaaay no leaks and no roslaie doesn't ha ha but I bet he'll be fine once he gets used to it.

I agree with Louise! You should totally complain about that looney tunes doctor! I am so glad you finally have an answer as to what was causing the pain. It does suck that you have to have stitches again though. What does a prolapsed uterus mean ie will it cause you any problems?

Oh and took a test today just to be certain and it was negative. 90% relieved 10% gutted! Lol!

JJ met with another baby from my Antenatal class this morning ..... Everytime the baby squealed, cried or babbled loudly JJ cried with floods of tears. Anyone elses lo get upset when other babies are loud? I'm nervous now thinking how is he going to cope in nursery .... Think I have a over sensitive boy

Olivia doesnt do this but my niece who is 4 months cries if Olivia is upset :cry:

MrsJ - At least you know now. Im late on my period and still ebf. I had my 1st period last month but nothing this month. I am pretty sure its nothing though as I have PCOS so was always irregular.

Emzy - I would be kicking up a stink about that Drs advice - So glad you know whats going on down there now though. xx

Geek Alert ----> Im off to Peppa Pig Land with my SIL, BIL, Olivia and nieces on Friday and I am a little bit excited :haha:

Evening ladies!!!

Emma, I am so pleased you finally got some answers, not good about the restitching but at least its getting sorted xx

Laura, that sounds brill!!!! I love Peppa!!!

Louise, hope you had a nice time xx

I had my niece this morning, then went and done a bit of shopping. I don't feel like I have had 5 minutes all day!! I am off to pick up our photos tomorrow, can't wait!!! Just made some yummy berry muesli bars!!!

Thanks Ladies :hugs: I'm really not looking forward to it, especially having stitches again, but I'm looking forward to getting back to normal and being able to actually enjoy having sex!!

Fishy, the prolapse isn't too bad at the mo, but it can get worse especially with age and future pregnancies. At the mo I have a first degree prolapse, which means the cervix has dropped down into the vagina. A second degree is where the cervix is at the opening of the vagina, a third degree the cervix drops outside of the vagina and fourth, the whole uterus is outside of the vagina! She said if the physio doesn't work then they would need to look at surgery to repair it which involves putting stitches in the pelvic floor to strengthen it. She said sometimes women need to have a hysterectomy. So she said she would advise that I complete my family before they think about any of that. It scared me a bit to be honest, I don't want a hysterectomy!! She was hopeful that the physio would be enough to sort it out though.

Jelly, Holly sometimes cries when other babies cry. When she is with my friend from antenatal classes baby they set each other off! We call it tandem crying, it's funny!

x

Emzy can it cause issues during pregnancies??

Laura you HAVE to tell me how it is as might take tabs if you think it's good...no pressure heehee!!

Awww fishy I feel that too I want identical twin girls :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->