September Stars

Blob apparently it shouldn't with it being a first degree prolapse, but if it progressed into a 2nd or 3rd then yes it could. I'm hopeful that the physio will prevent it from getting any worse. Apparently it was likely caused by me having a long 2nd stage in labour as I pushed for over 2 hours x

Oh and I meant to say when I was at the hospital, I had to walk through the maternity bit to get to the women's health bit. When I was outside, I saw a woman in labour walking around with her husband and she stopped and had a massive contraction in the middle of the road! lol I smiled at her terrified looking husband! Strangely, I felt sooooo jealous of her!!

As AF didn't arrive I did a pregnancy test and of course got a BFN. I'd be very surprised if I'd have got pregnant the one time we've actually had sex in about 3 months lol!

x

Emzy - so glad you now know what the problem is. A friend of mine had the op after her second baby she jokes and says she has a designer vagina now. The stiches for her were less painful than after her labours because you don't have all the other pulling and stretches that happen whilst in labour xx Hope you get a Physio appointment soon

Laura - enjoy Friday bet you'll have a great time!

Omg I'm watching fast food baby on BBC 3 another program which makes me mad. One woman has never cooked for her three year old son so lives on kebabs etc and gas upto six cans if coke a day. What posses a parent to give their child this junk in the first place..... Crazy!

Urgh jelly will have to watch that tomorrow so I can shout at the tv :haha:

Emzy that's goooood news :flower:

Laura you had better ha ha ha

I've been AWOL for a day or two been reading though

Emzy I'm glad you got to the bottom of it you knew that something was wrong just a shame you wernt listened to in the first place!

The girls have been very unsettled Amelia has had spells of screaming the house down , they both have been having squashy poos several times a day I'm hoping it's teeth ?
I have been feeling sick for most of the time too but that could be worry as dh redundancy is looking more and more likely .

Blob I had to laugh at your Facebook status just now about driving off like an insane person tabs still testing you to the limit?

Jelly I think it's common for babies to cry at others I'm sure he will get used to it at nursery though

Oh I forgot to say because of all the piping the girls have terrible nappy rash poor things

GG - sorry to hear redundancy is looming it's a worrying time, hope you find good news soon xx

Also in regards to nappy rash JJ was really bad couple of months ago and I was recommended metanium cream (yellow box can buy in boots) it was fantastic cleared within a day.

Does nobody else feel like doing that sometimes :rofl: or just me. Tabs was up from 1-5 something. Urgh!!

I use metanium also it's really bad at staining things but it does work. Hope the girls settle down for you soon.

Good Morning all,
Not a bad night from Rosie, but between the children they managed to mess up my sleep!:sleep:

Emzy, I have heard things are much better after your op, and you will be back to your old self! I personally thin its bad stitching to not allow for the scar tissue, i was very lucky with my first son as i was stitched so much but it was fine, I think my whole under side is re designed!:haha:
My friend had a prolapse, it did gradually get worse as she had children and after 2 single babies and one set of twins the prolapse got to the worst it could be and she had to have it all removed, but not before she had finished with the baby making! xx

I saw the eating programme, it does make you mad, It annoys me that people are so very lazy with their kids, mine have everything presented to them but i am not a 'sit til you have finished' parent i just ask they eat as much as they can of the good stuff!
My toddler really wont eat anything good, and if i put it on her plate she wont touch anything else on the plate, I think i will start putting it in front of her in little bowls, it was interesting to know children need something 16 plus times before they are at ease to just eat it!
I think i just have a fussy eater though, we will gradually get there!

Got to go my toddler now wants to go on cbeebies online,. Timmy time or Shaun the sheep she is crazy about!!

Back later, hope everyone has a nice day, more decorating for me! And got to phone up talk talk, i was with them already and changed service and they want to charge me £30 connection fee to something i was already connected to, pain in the arse, always something to shout about!!!:dohh:

xxxxx:hugs:

Thanks BTP, that's encouraging to hear that your friend managed 4 babies before a hysterectomy!

Jelly, I just got this from an email babycentre sent me, thought you'd be interested in the part about crying:

8 month old, fourth week

Blow your baby a kiss this week and she just might blow one back to you. If she does, encourage her with smiles and applause, and she'll probably offer more airborne kisses. Not only has she developed the physical co-ordination to make that lovely gesture but also, her emotions are beginning to bloom. That's because she's starting to notice other people's moods. She may even start to cry if she hears another baby crying.

I love those babycentre emails :)

x

Rosie blows kisses, i make kissing noises and she copies, it is very cute and she has started to do them on her own now if i cuddle her she starts kissing noises!:cloud9:

Aww how cute! We have a flap book that we read every day and have done for ages, lilia loves it, it's hide and seek baby. At the end of every page I say where's the baby and she lifts the flaps up on her own now, also on the last page the baby is under a lift up cover in it's cot, I've always said kiss the baby and moved the book to her mouth, well the last few times I've said kiss the baby and she's meant forward and kissed it! Makes my heart melt it's so cute! I'm going to try the blowing kisses next!

Blergh.
Tobe is being such a beast!
He kept me up until 3:30 this morning.
What a rotten baby. :growlmad:
Not feeling very affectionate towards him right now. Certainly not in the mood to blow him any kisses. I wonder if babies can learn to mimic resentful scowls at this age?

Sorry! I'm terrible! Just really tired and grumpy.

Emzy, really glad to hear that you finally have some answers and a plan of action. Well done on being persistent about it, despite the extremely helpful suggestions from Dr. Dildo. We really do have to be our own advocates for care, don't we?

Ah crap! Can't remember anything else. I blame Tobe.

Hope everyone has a good day! :)

Oh dear Sarah, sounds like things are tough! I have wondered a few times if i can send my ds back or swapsies!
Rosie is clingy and screaming loudly to get her way atm and atill not getting much sleep in, but i still am feeling like she is my little princess, must be a girl thing!! She pinches my arm as she grabs me, and made me squeal today as she grabbed my nipple and dug her nails in during a feed, now that hurt, but still can't be cross with her, little pinkly baby xx:hugs:

Talking of pink, loved the pic of Lilia's little pink cheeks Louise, what a cutie pie, even pink cheeks suits her lovely dark hair, she has a really lovely colouring, her eyes look blue, are they?
Rosie's are blue but I think are changing!:hugs:

Hope thing feel better for you soon Sarah, and hope for more sleep for you! xx:hugs:

hi girls

saw this thread and just had to pop in - to all you girls that can remember me :flower:
I just cant get over how big all you bubbas are - i'm shocked but they are all so lovely
I hope you are all ok and enjoying being mums :kiss:

xxx

Btp it's hard to know what colour they are! They're a dark grey/blue colour but can look light some days and almost a hint of green there sometimes! I'm so surprised because me and Wayne both have dark brown eyes, and 3 out of her 4 grandparents do, waynes dad has light blue eyes but hers seem quite dark.. Wayne had said if theyre not brown when he gets home we'll be going on Jeremy Kyle! Buy I think they're gorgeous, I think dark hair and blue/grey eyes is stunning bit im biased!!

Hi angie :) hope your pregnancy is going well? X

Btp it's hard to know what colour they are! They're a dark grey/blue colour but can look light some days and almost a hint of green there sometimes! I'm so surprised because me and Wayne both have dark brown eyes, and 3 out of her 4 grandparents do, waynes dad has light blue eyes but hers seem quite dark.. Wayne had said if theyre not brown when he gets home we'll be going on Jeremy Kyle! Buy I think they're gorgeous, I think dark hair and blue/grey eyes is stunning bit im biased!!

Hi angie :) hope your pregnancy is going well? X

loving the wig :cloud9:

yes everything is perfect this time and finally in 3rd tri a place i never thought i would get too :flower:

xxx

Hi Angie! Congrats on the pregnancy! I love your scan photo in your avatar, how clear is that!? Not long til mat leave I see! Do you know if you're having a boy/girl?

Louise I saw the rosy cheeks pic too, bless her! And that is sooo cute about the kiss the baby thing awww! Holly has some lift up the flaps books too and she lifts them herself now too, I always think it's so clever!

BTP how cute that she blows kisses! Aww

Sarah :hugs: hun

x

Duh just seen the flashing "expecting a boy" thing on your avatar ha ha ha!

Hi Angie! Congrats on the pregnancy! I love your scan photo in your avatar, how clear is that!? Not long til mat leave I see! Do you know if you're having a boy/girl?

Louise I saw the rosy cheeks pic too, bless her! And that is sooo cute about the kiss the baby thing awww! Holly has some lift up the flaps books too and she lifts them herself now too, I always think it's so clever!

BTP how cute that she blows kisses! Aww

Sarah :hugs: hun

x

Its the clearest one i got and i have had loads of scans after the last time
loving the little hat and dress in your avi :flower:

Yep we are having a boy which really shocked me - my oh didnt want to get too attached at first but is now really excited and we are calling him Alexander James
cant wait for mat leave :coffee:

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back