September Stars

Aw how fab that it's going well, congrats on your little man! And a lovely name too xxx

Emzy yes I do the proud mummy bit when she lifts the flaps and kisses the baby! She also kisses herself in the mirror which is so sweet!

Feeling very freaked out because Jason (parakeet) is right behind my head on the sofa, he's becoming very tame since kylie died but I'm half expecting him to attack my ears!!

Oh and what will I be doing one month from today?! Catching up on 6 and a half months worth of cuddles and kisses with my husband aaahgg can't wait!

Awww angie gorgeous name congratulations on your pregnancy.

I used to love those emails :cloud9:

Louise tabs had blue grey eyes for aggges and around about 1 they started going brown but I also agree blue eyes and dark hair is gorgeous.

I dislike children today, Sarah I'm feeling like you Hun tabs is driving me mad and now rosalie won't sleep and I need to pick Robin up in 15 mins :cry:

Yay for Robin coming home, but a big noooo for tabs not behaving! Maybe she senses it!?

Yay Louise for cuddles with your man. xx Really not long to go now !

Angie - Congrats and love the name !!

BTP - Olivia constantly pinches me aswell - It bloody hurts doesnt it !!

Loving the proud mummy moments - How gorgeous are our September stars !! Olivia said "Mumma" today and shes said it quite a few times since :cloud9: Just to show Daddy we had to video it aswell :kiss:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWXpe2oP3vk&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

Emzy - love the email thanks..... I'm also going to see if he can blow kisses. He has started this week approach us with mouth wide open I think it's him trying to kiss us as he's always had his mouth open for kisses

Louise - James loves his books .... I've become abit of a book addict with him. Bought two more today, he loves turning the pages and was kicking his legs in excitement with the new flap book today. He also lives the touchy feely books. Wanted to find a soft book today which I can attach to the pram as the one he has at the moment has been used and abused. Loved the pic of lillia stuck under the table ..... Bless her she is hilarious xx

Blob - yay on Robin coming home maybe tabs will calm down now daddy's home? Or at least he can now help out

Angie - I loved the name Alexandra but it was the same name as my boss so DH said no

Went into town today and in one department store the assistant was laughing admiring JJ because I blew him a kiss and he smiled..... Next thing I knew we had three shop assistants surrounding him and swooning & admiring him..... I left the store just thinking it's moments like this that make me so proud of my little man

Think I've finally found a sippy cup today that JJ takes water from. It's the nuby stage two ! Hurrah !!

Sorry me again three posts in a row :blush:

Selfish post I've been wanting a new carrier for weeks, kept looking on the net every couple of days then changing my mind as it's alot of money if don't get on with it etc etc. Anyway, bought my new carrier tonight it's a Napsack Mai tai with green oriental leaf print. Hoping it arrives by Friday, I'm really excited as my Mothercare carrier is too small on the legs now and JJ loves to be carried also think it's a great way for me to get fit !

Oh Laura that is so so precious! She is so gorgeous and says it so clearly! Lilia hasn't even made a mm sound at all yet, it's all dada and gaga and goi goi. She does kind of make a hiya sound along with a 2 handed wave which is cute but I'm forever saying mumma to her but nothing!!

Jelly the carrier sounds good! You'll have to let us know how it is... I barely used our carrier with lilia! And I love it when peoPle coo over lilia, does make you Prous to be their mummy doesn't it!!

Oh and lilia uses the nuby! The soft tip helps I think! She just squeaks her hung on the tommee tippee ones!

Yea it's good to have him back fx think tabs misses her daddy :cry:

Will watch the film tomorrow laura :)

Jelly I tried a ton of carriers before the Rose & rebellion one I loooooove it.

Damn pampers :-( ..... Looks like I'll still be trying to find a solution, however DH did his last nappy before bed and he's not the best at making sure it's on properly.

Blob - glad Robins home, bless Tabs hope she finds it easier next time xx. Also Rose & Rebellion was my second choice I just wasn't sure it would fit me at the moment and couldn't order the extended belt on the site :-( they are great and gorgeous designs. When I have no2 I'm going to buy an r&r carrier

:lol: just buy an r&r second hand and see ;)

What about a different brand?

I think I'm going to try huggies next as he got on well with them when first born..... It's so strange he's started to wee more and leak past couple of weeks.

I probably will buy a 2nd hand r&r just not tell the husband ;-)

Morning ladies!!!!

Loving reading about all the fab things our LO's are up to!!! Hope waves hello and goodbye and does high 5!! She copies what we do and its so cute!!

I am selling my moby carrier, Hope is just getting too big to get in and out of it comfortably!!

Jelly what size nappies are you using and what is James' weight out of interest? Holly started leaking a bit so we started using size 4plus pampers simply dry. They seem to have a bit more give around the belly without making them too big. Hollys 23lbs btw x

hey popping in to say a quick hi inbetween kangaroo gravity feeds medication and a moany James! Hope you are all well x x

Emzy he was in size 4 but moved upto 4+ to increase absorbency then tried back to 4 again thinking 4+ were too big. He's about 22lb last weighed 3 weeks ago. He's mainly used pampers baby dry at night. Think I'll try him back on the 4+ and do the tabs a little tighter. Dread to think how I'm going to cope with potty training at night if I can't keep him dry already lol :)

Hi LBB, how you doing? Hope little James is ok x

Jelly I do the tabs up tight on the 4+ so they are touching and we've not had any leaks yet! I don't do well with huggies, they always leak for us. Maybe give them a go? I had some size 4 huggies, a massive box of them that someone bought us and I ended up giving them away to a friend as they always leaked!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->