September Stars

Hi all.. Lbb how's James doing on his tube? He looks happy as always!! X

I'm off to work to tell them when I'm going back, it's 2 weeks later than I said originally, I've decided I want a couple if weeks with Wayne rather than him coming back Saturday night and me off to work full time in the Monday! I think I deserve it! Will have to OAU a couple of weeks back but oh well!

we are good thanks he is doing ok more sicky than he has ever been but he is doing good. Huggies r rubbish i agree! And Louise totally deserved! X

Yes agree about Huggies they leaked on Ollie. I use Pampers Baby Dry and am happy with them.

Maybe I will try Asda nappies instead first if huggies have lots of leaks

Disappointed just received refund from company as they are out of stock of the patterned carrier. Only ones left on all sites are plain. I've now contacted rose and rebellion and see if I can pick up one of their carriers instead. The company didn't even email me to say they were out of stock so don't want to use them now.

Hi guys:)

Not been on here much just been catching up on facebook!!

On here for a wee perusal today, having a nightmare with Coppers sleeping!! so looking for any advice! I know all babies are different but Mason was a sleeper from 7 weeks, Cooper isnt up all night thankfully but from 7.30-7.30 he drinks 3x 8 oz bottles?? Ive tried just giving him water then he might not wake up but that just didnt happen he just screamed more! He eats through the day, any ideas guys??.xxx

Hi drea good to see you! Do you mean Cooper is having 3x8oz bottles throughout the night or is that during the day? How much is he weighing at the moment

Don't know if this helps: James 22lb
7.30 up
8.00 baby rice/ porridge and fruit purée (20 spoonfuls) 7oz milk including in his porridge
12.00 big meal 150g of food followed by organic fruit pot and 5oz milk
16.00 small meal 50g of food, petit filous, a finger food eg half banana / cucumber sticks or carrot followed by approx 1oz of water
19.00 8oz hungry milk

Sleep:

30 mins at 10.00
2-3 hrs at 12.30
Bedtime at 19.30/20.00

Update on carrier r&r have already emailed me back so I'll be purchasing one of their carriers instead! Secret garden pattern.... I'm excited again now!!

I have been asleep all day!!! Woke up at half seven with Kimi then OH got up at 10am...but 10.20 I was back asleep and slept through til 5pm!!! OOOPS!! Must be tired!!!

Kimi not been a happy bunny today...been very tired and grouchy... i think its teeth!!

LBB - Hope James is feeling better soon xx

Sorry for the rubbish catch up... i feel shattered!!

xx

Drea I was going to ask the same as jelly, does he have 3 bottles at night or in day? What food does he have in the day? how many naps etc? If it helps Holly is 23lbs and our day goes something like:

8.00 wake and 8oz bottle and then 1 weetabix with whole milk
10.00 nap 1-2 hours
12.30 lunch, sandwich, rice cakes, fruit, yogurt etc and water
3.00 nap 45 mins to 1.5 hours
5.30 dinner, whatever we're having usually and water
7.00 bath and pjs
745 8oz bottle
8.00 bed
X

Is everyone's babies (accept Rosie) eating well? Harry is still a boob monster and isn't that fussed with food, unless it's cheese or banana!

Louise.. it's totally deserved! X

Nope! Kimi hates food!! She's more than happy with her bottle...and will clamp her mouth shut if I try and put food in her mouth...and EVERY thing I put into her mouth she gags on even if it is a minscule amount!! :( It's bloomin challenging getting this baby to eat!!

xx

Lilia is great with food but doesn't eat a lot, she doesn't have a big appetite! She has:

8.30 6oz bottle and 3/4 of a weetabix (usually mixed with milk she leaves, usually 2oz, sometimes she finishes bottle and has some whole milk in with the weetabix

11 short nap, 15 mins ish

12.30/1 lunch, mashed veg and meat/fish and 6oz bottle and water (bottle first)

2.30 nap, about 15 mins

4 ish tea, 6oz bottle and a fruit purée and yoghurt or sometimes mixed finger foods instead

6.30 6 oz bottle and bed

Hope loves food!!!

7.30~half a banana mixed with half weetabix made with full fat milk, followed by 8oz bottle!!

9ish~nap, around 45 minutes!

12ish~mixed veg or whatever I have cooked and a yogurt, followed by 8oz bottle.

1.30ish~nap, around an hour.

3.45ish~8oz bottle.

4.30~whatever we are having for tea mashed up a little.

6ish~bath, followed by 8oz bottle and bed around 7ish!!

Her food is quite lumpy now and she loves it, haven't found anything she won't eat!!!

Tyler loves his food especially breakfast! He has 2 weetabix or a adult portion of ready brek!

For dinner he has half a sandwich followed by a fruit puree and 6oz of milk

Then he has whatever we have for tea with 6oz of milk

and then 9oz of milk before bed

He has his food quite lumpy now too he didnt like it to start with but now hes got used to it he loves it.

Holly's just a greedy guts... like her mum lol :haha: She really loves her food, eats loads and mostly has it as it comes now, I don't have to mash up much anymore. Like tonight we had haddock fishcake things with baked potatoes and broccoli and green beans. She had the same and I didn't have to mash any of it, she fed herself the fishcake (I cut it into chunks), beans and broccoli and I was quite surprised that she polished off the lot instead of flinging it around the kitchen. Then we had rice rudding for afters and I fed her some off the spoon and left the rest for her to do with her hands, she seems to prefer feeding herself now. And she started to use the beaker to drink water herself more now as well, she's too damn independent, she doesn't need me anymore :cry: lol!

She's started pulling herself up on stuff now too! Yesterday it was the fireguard in a spiderman fashion and today it was the sofa. She couldn't manage to get all the way up with the sofa as they are quite high, so I had to push her bum a bit to help her! She hasn't learned to go anywhere once she's up yet though, just sort of stands there looking very pleased with herself!

Can I join you ladies. I didn't even know this thread existeds. My son is Mikey born on Sept 28, 2010 weight 7lb15oz.

Welcome Thaynes! How are you finding being a mummy? Mikey is a cute name :)

I booked Hope's first birthday shoot today, we are having a cake smash!!

I love hearing what everyone is eating

The girls can't get enough baked beans and fingers if toast that is by far the favourite that and yoghurts , they also enjoy fruit pots bananas and sponge fingers :)
They have been having watered down apple juice too, they have three bottles a day but the lunch bottle is not getting drunk as much .

The girls have colds and are all snotty bless them .

Emzy you Deffinatly have an early walker on your hands !

Hi thaynes x

Youngmummy I'm sure kimmi will eat when she's ready x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"