September Stars

Louise I've felt sooooo pregnant and taken three tests now all BFN. I think if it continues with no AF I'll buy a proper test instead of my cheapies off Internet . If still negative I'm going to see the docs as this can't be normal for PMT.

Just got my smear test reminder through the door. Anyone had a smear since LO? I'm really nervous as I'm still sore in areas and don't fancy a massive cold metal contraption getting anywhere near me!

Nope I don't sterilise anything, she will eat crumbs off the floor :dohh: point really. Awwwh how sweet is Wayne :cloud9:

Lbb :hugs: youre doing so well.

Lilia :rofl: oh dear

Ym good luck today :hugs:

Ooooooh jelly :lol:
I had one after tabs don't think I'm due one for a while yet.

Jelly I haven't had a smear as such but have had to have the metal clamp thing when I had my internal exams. It was no different from normal apart from my sore bit x

Ok so I've given up with nappies and clothes, I'm having to change them every half an hour now and she's got a rash! So I've covered the living room in old towels and she's playing bare bummed on there, so I just have to take away a towel and replace it with a new one when she does a poo! lol

Oh Emzy poor Holly. Is she managing to keep her milk down today?

Yes she has so far, she's had 8oz at breakfast and 8oz at lunch and a rich tea biscuit and she's kept it all down, and dioralite in a beaker, just lots and lots of runny poo today!

Good morning!
Well, I got my lovely bubble bath last night.
And my sweet husband surprised me with roses and a fancy bottle of prosecco (which we are saving for later).
I also had a good solid 8 hours last night (I don't count the night feedings as I pretty much do them in my sleep at this point!) and I feel so much better this morning.

Off to the library shortly as it's overcast and very muddy out from rain and hail storms yesterday. It wasn't snowing - that's all I care about. There are actually a few trees with buds on them, too! Oh, the excitement!

Rosie was weighed a week and bit ago and was 14lb 4oz, she has chubby little legs as well!
She is on the 9th centile, this last weight put her bang between 9th and 25th.

Sarah it all sounds lovely, the flowers, bath, wine and sleep, you spoilt Mummy you! xx

Jelly, I had to have all that having my coil fitted, my smear is not due so not had it and didn't go back for a coil check either, but same horrible thing used, they use a plastic clear one, which is not so cold. xx

Louise, how romantic your man is, saw the flowers on fb, they are beautiful xx

Emz, oh what a cute pic! My eldest went up and out and 9 months he was really chubby, but shortly after that he crawled and he grew up, he has grown up and out ever since! Hope she is feeling better today xx

Got to go dh wants to mess with the internet connection, why? who knows?

:hugs: XX

Oh and my carrier has been dispatched, i have ordered it in heartrose, and i hope it is the right one to carry Rosie for many a long walk, I want to get plenty of contact with her and she seems to crave it with me, this one is front, back and hip carry, and seems to position baby well, and i am hoping i don't get the back ache i do with the one i have, this one seemed to fit the bill the best out of all i looked at, the Rose and Rebellion came is a very close second Blob, then a complete random one I found!
This is it, I hope it is with me soon, (got everything crossed!) and the delivery people dont deliver it to totally the wrong address as they tend to do in this area :dohh:

https://www.ergobaby.eu/en/p1832/ergobaby-original-carrier.htm

xx

btp - I have an ergo and found it very useful for the first 5-7 months for both boys. After that, they were both quite large and wiggly and wanted to be up more so that they could look around. I use a big backpack carrier now. Not exactly something I can throw in the diaper bag like the Ergo, but it keeps me hands free and both boys love it.
However, I know lots of people who have had way more use out of their ergos. Several friends use the back-carry style with their toddlers and love it. It washes well, can be adjusted quickly for either parent. :thumbup: overall, I would say.
I just finished washing mine and packing it up to send to my darling SIL who's expecting my little niece or nephew very shortly! :)

Hey there ladies!!!

GG, so glad you had a good time!!

Lilia, OMG thats so funny!!!!

Louise, thats so sweet and lovely!!!

Emma, glad Holly is better, bless her!

I am back on my diet, since I stopped doing slimming world religiously I have put on 4 lbs, not bad considering I havent been to weigh in for about 8 weeks!! So back to healthy eating and keeping a food diary!!
We have such a variety of babies all at different stages, I think its great that they are all different, with all different personalities!!

Becs that is brilliant, my dh has been away from weight watchers 8 weeks and has put on a stone xx

Thanks Sarah, I hope with her being didi I will get good use of it, I really wanted a back carrier or hip carrier and this does both.
I would not have got one tbh but she is such a clingy baby to me, that i need a carrier to hold her all the times she wants!
I have used the one i have which was a good one but like i have said it hurts my back, and is also only a front carry.
Quite exited about it, and glad you liked yours! :thumbup:

:hugs:

The Ergo looks fab, I looked at it but got a moby instead, which I have just sold!!! I made over £100 on ebay this weekend from Hope's bits!!

I am going to sell Hope's jumperoo, now she is moving around she doesnt want to be stationary!! So glad we got it for £70, I think looking on ebay I will get around £50 for it, so not bad!! She uses her walker loads so I don't see any point keeping it, someone else might aswell get some use out of it!!

James was 6.46kg when he left hospital last Tuesday and we are off for a check up tomorrow so will see what he is now!
I remember someone asking about af mine havent returned yet but had a really bad tummy today almost like my contractions were lol so think its on its way :(
jelly omg! Woohoo x

we have the baby bjorn carrier and James has been in it twice thats it cos he doesnt really like it the little monkey, actually i must try it facing outwards before selling it! X

Becs 4lb is good, I've stayed the same past 2 weeks :-(

Btp- the Ergo has a very good reputation I love the colour and print. Tried mine out for a short hill walk this afternoon it was very comfy I'm in love with it loads of room for JJ to grow

Lbb hope James has gained weight tomorrow. And no woohoo ...... I'm feeling alot better this afternoon take the test tomorrow morning just for peace of mind, but I think it's my hormones going haywire.

Louise - do you and lillia watch zingzillas on Cbeebies? They introduce a new musical instrument each show, JJ loves it with all the music and thought you'd like it

Jelly, Hope loves zingzillas!! Glad the R&R is good!!! Pics??

Jayne good luck for tomorrow!!!

Whats everyone upto?? Hope is asleep, Ian is at karate and I have just ate a whole punnet of stramberries!! They were bloody lush!!!

Jelly we've never strayed from baby tv but I think we'll try it! She loves music, I sing row row row the boat, in the second verse I do the 'if you see a crocodile don't forget to scream' and then I scream, lilia now screams then too! I hope she'll be musical like me!

Becs, I'm going to do a bit of pollyfilling and more painting after a custard doughnut that I treated myself to today!! Naught naughty! I was going to get strawberries but forgot jb the excitement of buying lilia some new spotty hair clips!!!

Lilia seems to have decided not to have afternoon naps any more!! She slept at about 11 today for 20/30 mins which is good for her.. Then two hours walking around town this afternoon and nothing!!! Nor in the car there or back.. Argh! Meant she was completely exhausted by 5.30 so it was hanging her in till bath at 6 and bedtime by half past, she went to sleep on her bottle and not a peep since!!

Hope was the same tonight, she was so tired!! She wanted a sleep this afternoon but her ball pit was more enticing!!! BTW I am still sterilising bottles, I was told you can stop at 6 months but its advisable to keep doing it till a year!!

Lbb, I have that carrier atm, it is nice and Rosie likes it but i am not sure about the facing out position, which is why i have looked into anther one, i have always used carriers, I think my eldest was the only one i didn't, and my second i had a back carrier but the others didnt like it, Rosie just wants to be next to me:thumbup:

I had a load of strawberries too this evening, i am weak with food at tea time and pick at stuff so as strawberries are virtually nothing even with a little sugar I ate them! And they were soooooooo good! One punnet left!

Rosie loves grandpa in my pocket, I really don't know why but she sits fixated to it, she also likes Mr Tumble and Mr Maker, funny girl!!! :haha:

Becs, I wish I could bring myself to sell Rosie's stuff, I have a moses basket, a baby swing, a door bouncer, all need to go but i am to soft and silly! I really must get them gone! :hugs:

Rosie is asleep in her cot, she was tired, Sophie is asleep in my bed, she loves Daddy's side of the bed and so i have put her pullup on and let her stay! If i leave her i expect dh will get into the spare bed!!:haha:

Right one last look on facebook then bed time for me, wish me some sleep please, little miss feeder will be up! I half blame myself as i eat 'diet' i feel she is on semi skimmed I eat healthy but low fat and I think she needs more fat to be more contented, I don't know, by a year she will be on solids and as time is flying it won't be long before i get sleep!!:sleep:

Night All xxxx:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->