September Stars

Aw I just had a nosey in the septembryos thread (september 2009 babies) just because I was being nosey and they are all preggers again! I was interested to see what their babies/toddlers are doing now and they're all talking about beginning potty training and stuff! I wonder if we'll all be pregnant time time next year lol It'd be lovely to have you girls to go through another pregnancy with :)

Holly's kept down 4 bottles today. I offered 2 extra in the place of food and also gave her some dry toast this teatime and she kept it all down. She's still got a runny bum though, poor baby. She seemed sooo much more herself come teatime though and was actually sitting up playing with her toys for the first time since Friday

xx

Yaay glad shes keeping food down :wohoo:

Oooooooooh wonder how many people will be pregnant by the end of the year :rofl:

Jelly i read your post and thought the same pregnant maybe??

blob im still a fan of the marbles in a jar method of rewards a marble goes in for any good behaviour and goes out for any bad when the jar is full they get a treat its nice and interactive

emzy poor holly i wonder what it is thats causing her tummy to be so bad?

sarah i love prosseco you lucky thing ! :)

we dont watch zingzillas that much we like mr blooms nursery :) i sing that song all flippin day and baby tv especially draco

i have stopped steralising it has freed up a lot of my time each morning i put the bottles into a sink of boiling water each night and that seems to be working fine for me

Emzy i wont be pregnant next year :) but i do miss my bump and the special feeling of being pregnant and i am slightly jelouse of pregnant women but we wanted two we got two just in one go !

Anyone giving little ones weetabix for breakfast? do you use full fat cows milk or formula?

Genies Holly has weetabix and has whole milk on it. Will you have any more babies now, or are you happy with your 2 in one go? lol

Apparently there has been a rotavirus doing the rounds in this area and lots of babies and toddlers have been ill with it, so I guess that's what Holly has had. We've been out and about a lot lately too, so lots of opportunity to catch nasties.

Hmm I reckon there will be a few of us!! Ideally, we'd like to start trying at the end of this year, maybe I'll have a September 2012 baby if I get pregnant within a month again like I did with Holly! lol We'll have to see where we are at come the end of the year though!

We were meant to be starting a new baby class tomorrow, but obviously we can't go now. They're saving our place for next week though. It's an 8 week course thing and it's baby sensory, it looks really good! My friend from antenatal classes is coming with me :D

Well, I tried to have a nice day out with Simon and Tobe, but Simon is well and truly into the Little Stinker stage. I think I deserve a medal for not strangling him, I really do. God, he's awful right now: willful, noisy, and incredibly destructive. I try to plan treats to help him focus some of that energy into fun and productive things and he just spoils it all by acting out. And scaring the shit out of me by doing things like dashing away from me in the market or park.
Why did spanking go out of fashion? Why? My gut instinct tells me it would be incredibly effective and corrective, but I don't particularly want to be a social pariah by administering a bum swat in public. Waiting till we get home just isn't immediate enough and doesn't make the connection between action and consequence quite as effectively.
Anyway, that's me mourning the loss of the good old days when "spare the rod and spoil the child" and sending the brats off to work in the poorhouse was a perfectly acceptable thing to do! :haha:

Oh sarahkka I've just read out your post to DH saying this will be our life next year lol. Hope you get a calmer day tomorrow

Emzy - great news on Holly let's hope shes over the worst now. Lady K and I are TTC in the new year maybe set up a TTC thread nearer the time :)

GG - I don't really drink alcohol maybe once a year. After our wedding and honeymoon I loved prosecco. I haven't tried weetabix yet only give baby rice or porridge.

Becs - I'll try and take a pic tomorrow of me carrying JJ .

I might be joining you in the TTC in the new year :) I want lilia to be at least 2 when the next one comes along so maybe TTC then! Agh!!

Lilia has weetabix or occasionally reddy brek, she usually leaves about 2 ounces of her bottle so I make it up with what's left, and then top up with milk if necessary. Although I have had to top up with semi skimmed instead of whole if I haven't had it in... naughty! It's only usually a drop though. Lilia loves weetbix, although I had to warm it through slightly at first as she was a bit fussy, she's fine with it cold now though! It's a pig to get off her face and out of her hair though

:rofl: Sarah I have a daughter who would just stick her fingers up (if she knew how) at me if i hit her. My mum is all for smacking and even she admitted that it just would not work on her.

I use cows milk in all the girls cereal...Rosalie even takes Tabs milk and drinks it now :dohh:

I dont know about TTC sometimes I want more but then again I really want to be 22 again? I feel like I need to have some time, I've been pregnant/breastfeeding non stop since I turned 19 I think I need a break.

Rosalie does not care at all for the TV but she does watch Tabs dancing and singing to it all :haha:

Louise i wouldnt worry about a bit of semi skimmed they only say whole milk because it has more fat! X

sorry iv read but completely forgotten what i was going to put...its what comes of being woke up at 430! X

remembered now...James has never shown an interest in baby tv but he loves waybuloo he goes mad when it comes on! X

Aww waybuloo is too scary for lilia! Pitch and potch and the sound machine anytime!

Well I'm attempting to watch traffic cops but I have a howling dog every time the sirens go off! Quite amusing, video on fb! Xxx

great i think im going to try weetabix i think they are bored of baby porridge.
I get so stuck in a rut with food Emzy and Jelly you always have such good ideas you should write a babie feeding book x

lol there's an idea for a new career for me! :haha:

I love cooking for Holly, I'm such a feeder! I take after my mum, she's always cooking stuff for everyone and when you go round she's constantly offering nice food and drink. It just gives me pleasure to make food for people! I'm not an excellent cook or anything though lol

Holly was crying before and I went up and she's had more diarrhoea and it'd leaked all over her vest and baby grow, so I changed her and she fell asleep again on her changing table whilst I was changing her! bless her. I dunno, we've gone through sooo many clothes this last couple of days! The nappies have held up very well though, they're only the pampers cheap ones, simply dry too x

Lilias favourite foods: any combination of mixed veg as long as no sweet potato, she hates it! She loves loves chicken potato and mixed veg, I mashed some for her from my dinner yesterday... Potato carrot green beans broccoli cauliflower and chicken with a bit of baby chicken stock, she can't get enough! She also loves mixed veg tomato and pasta, and cock a Leekie - chicken leek and potato. Another favourite is red pepper cauliflower and potato!!!! And then fish pie or fish and veg. I'm not very adventurous, it's mostly meat and veg but different combinations .. It's what she likes!

Out of interest, has anyone offered much of a combination of meats yet? I did her mixed veg with beef but it had lumps in and she didn't ear it, dunno if it was the lumps or taste! I haven't tried anything else but chicken and fish..

Holly has beef mince, if I make a spag bol or a chilli or something I give her that (minus the chilli powder with the chilli lol!) and she loves it. She pretty much has what we have but we tend not to eat an awful lot of red meat, just minced beef and the occasional pork chop really! We do eat fish and Holly has had cod and haddock, both of which she has liked.

Holly's faves are:

Breakfast- weetabix, cheerios, toast or crumpets
Lunch- cheese spread/cheese/tuna/jam/ham sandwiches, vegetable sticks like cucumber or peppers, slices of pear, cheesy scrambled eggs and beans, beans on toast, jacket potato with cheese and beans or tuna, rice cakes, omelettes, petit filous
Dinner- cheesy pasta stars, cheesy veg, cheesy mash, spag bol, chilli and rice (minus the chilli powder!), chicken with baby chicken stock and veg and rice, whole bits of veg like broccolli, carrots, green beans, jacket potatoes with beans and cheese, lasagne, just pasta with tomatoes and basil, fish fingers, fish pie, rice pudding, bananas and peaches

Man we eat a lot of pasta!! lol

She just sort of has what we have unless we're having something unsuitable, like if we have a ready meal or something.

See I use jars for my spag Bol sauce and don't want to give her that, will have to start making my own!!!

I just use tins of chopped tomatoes instead of jars!

:lol: well Rosalie has, had pretty much all meets and fish :dohh: sinc,e she eats what we do, she has had TONS of chicken, pork, beef, salmon, tuna etc etc she eats anything and everything though. BTW obviously Rosalie eats all her meat with other things as its our meal too :blush: I really cannot give advice other than I bloody love BLW it has been amazing. I cannot get over it :lol: I did TW with Tabs and its like night and day...sorry just :D

I was bit stupid though as I gave her something I made and I forgot it had raw eggs in it :dohh:

FFS i just wrote a long post and it all got deleted !!!

Sorry i have been away... i try to spend my days off with Grant doing something together and the day im not working and he is i am getting house work done and as Paige is getting clingy i find it hard to have much spare time to do anything else. We have got into geocaching and have brought a little life voyager, we are testing it out tomorrow . Paige now sits on her own, bang on 7 months to the day. I was worried as i thought she was a little behind but she always seems to hit milestones dead on time according to the MW’s.Work is still pants but i have had a lot of people supporting me at work which makes it bearable.

The main question is WHO IS PREGNANT ??? Im still really broody but loving my pram too much to sell it and get a double : )

I was going to attempt to have a catch up but OMG how many pages... !!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->