September Stars

:rofl: :rofl: LOVE that the pram is your deciding factor.

I have no idea what the milestones are :( I dont know where Rosalie is, think Tabs didnt start talking until 9m though so not expecting more

Emzy when Holly has sandwiches does she manage to eat them properly ? The girls have fingers of toast and just sort of suck it , it doesn't all go in really?

Kara, so glad you are ok xxx

Hope has what we have, I just put hers in her little bowl!! She loves homemade rice pudding and custard with fruit in! She loves scones too!!

I am up dressed and had breakfast!! Hope is still asleep, the knobhead at the top of my road always honks his horn, she did stir but went back to sleep!!

I have my niece this morning, so I am taking my Dad out for coffee at a local garden centre, its really nice there, they have a playpark, so Maisie can have a run around!!

We are blw too, and so far she just sucks a bit on stuff and throws it everywhere, a frube she loves but i am sure for the mess more than the taste!
She had a roast potato the other day and loved it she squeezed one and sucked at the other.
I had put finely chopped lamb in the bowl but she just threw that!
I have given her most things, when we eat i just put some on her tray in the bumbo, but i want to sit her up at the table asap as i think she will eat more then.
I find with blw i just look at it in a different way, I wish i had discovered it before with the others!

Emzy, hope Holly feels better today xx:hugs:

Lady k, :hi: xx:hugs:

I am not going to be pregnant again, I am certain 5 is enough, but then i said that with 4:haha:
I was on a Jan 08 thread and I think all bar 1 of us has had another baby, one had twins!:shock:

Well I am off now, sorry its short, can't remember what everyone said now, rubbish i know!
Have to get my nails done today, going to a different place as she keeps doing the ends square and i want them rounded, but she doesn't understand 'round' and out comes the electric file and zaps the ends flat! This is my 3 weekly treat to myself, dh was up on the xbox last night til 3.30am and i have given him half an hour before i take him tea and want him up so he can push Rosie in the pram while i get nails done!
We are away at the weekend to catch up with his friends, I only met them at our wedding, and we are going to Derby to stay a few days, so this is why i have a few new bits to look nice, and why i have timed my nails for now!

Back later xx:hugs:

Well, the dietician was a load of crap!!! :nope:

Basically, she didn't tell me anything I didnt know already!!!!!!! I told her Kimi barely had an interest in food and I was a bit concerned that everytime I tried to offer her food from a spoon...she would scream.... the dietician said...oh this is because she has associated food with pain from when she was ill?!?! I wasn't weaning her when she was ill...she was on bottles so surely she would be screaming everytime she saw a bottle!!!!! :dohh:

I felt really belittled and like she spoke down to me because I am a young mum!!! She even sat there and explained her growth charts to me because and I quote 'most young mothers don't bother trying to understand these important pieces of paper!'

I did have Kimi weighed and she is just under the 25th centile at 15lbs 8oz and on the 9th centile for height at 64cm!!!

Kimi also sat up for a good minute yesterday at my dads house!!! I was soooooooooooooooo proud, screamed for Luke to come see which in turn made her jump and fall over crying!!! Bad mummy!!! :blush:

So, after all the fun of yesterday (LMAO) weaning starts TODAY!!! I'm doing meal plans for every week... so once I've done them...I'm going to be bugging you ladies for meal ideas!!! Get your thinking caps on!!!!!!!

Hope everyone has a good day.....I am off to playgroup with Kimi!!!

Catch up soon

xx

Well had my interview yesterday and I have a work trial tomorrow and its between me and another girl going for one postion. I think it was Emzy that aske what it was for its just for a sandwich shop there is a chain of them in the North East. I decided not to go for a career and go for anything with good hours and decent pay and the hours a great for me they are 3 days a week 2 days at 10 till 3:30 then one day at 9til4 so get loads of time with Ollie. So will have to see tomorrow after the work trial.
I am still sterilising bottles just as I dont mind doing it and I like to know the bottles are super clean as I know sometimes the milk gets stuck on.
I am going to start trying when Ollie is 2 so August next year I want them quite close together but when Ollie is a bit more independant.
Ollie eats everything that we eat he loves his food if were eating he has to it so we are trying to make sure he is napping when we eat as he would just be constantly eating:haha:
Well done Kimi and Paige on sitting up. And Good Luck YM on the weaning.

Youngmummy that's wrong that you should be patronised like that because your young it's not professional of her!

Btp hope your nails go well and enjoy the sit down :)

Girls are in there highchairs watching tv they have just had lunch they are such sick monsters I have to try to keep them still while it goes down

It's my day off today as you can tell by my hanging around here :) Tuesdays I plan to be my quiet day playing with the girls catching up on housework , just waiting for my shopping to arrive then we will go out in the buggy and deliver some christening invites x

Hi girls

Genies yes she does eat the sandwiches now, but only recently started to eat them properly. I cut them into mini sandwiches for her. She used to just suck on them and there'd be loads of mushed up bits of bread everywhere, but now she eats nearly all of it.

YM stupid dietitian! So crap that they treat you like you don't care because you're a young mum, that's just wrong. Yay for Kimi sitting! And LadyKara yay for Paige too!

I found this chart about milestones: https://www.babycentre.co.uk/baby/development/milestones7to12months/

I can't remember everything else!

First bean good luck with the work trial! I hope you get it! Let us know how you get on.

Holly's still not herself, offered her toast this morning which she ate but was sick again so bottles all day again today I think. She's having terrible diarrhoea and keeps exploding all over her clothes now, poor baby. She seems really fed up today, keeps just sort of moaning, not really crying but sort of moaning and putting her arms up as she wants to be cuddled, but then she doesn't want a cuddle! Doesn't know what to do with herself I don't think! Uh oh here goes more nappy explosions...

I have my interview with HMRC tomorrow, I really really hope I get it. Funny enough, our fellow September Star Amy has an interview for the same job and same horus where she lives tomorrow! It must be a national recruitment campaign. The interview is only 15 mins though, which is odd!

Better go sort out this nappy x

Oh before I go, I got Holly's 8 month check appointment through, it's on Monday at 9.30am x

I haven't had anything through about an 8 month check?!

Ym that's shocking, stupid woman!!

Just quick from me sorry, doing a piano lesson shortly and need to prepare!!!

Apparently they do it between 8 and 12 months now, Holly will be 9 months, it's with your HV and I just got a slip through today with the appointment on it x

Forgot to finish my post! I'm taking Holly to the docs in an hour. She had LOADS of diarrhoea this afternoon and I gave her some diarolite in her beaker and she projectile vomited EVERYWHERE soooo much sick! Then she seemed really poorly, like she can't keep her head up. So I rang the docs and they bitched and moaned at me as, in their words "she's ill but you left it til twenty to two to ring?" Grrrr Yes you stupid cow as she's only got worse in the last hour!! So she begrudgingly said I could take her at 4.30 and sit and wait. Why are Doctor's receptionists such bitches when you ring for an urgent appointment?! Anyway, so I don't know what they can do but surely she should be getting better not worse, so I thought I'd take her to be on the safe side x

That's crap emzy, they're jobsworths! If you hadn't got one I would have taken her to a&e, maybe sounds extreme but shed be seen straight away and their rules are to monitor for a certain amount if time before discharging.. The only problem with gps is that if Shea perked up by then they just shrug it off!! At least they'd see Holly for longer and take time of her in a&e. When I took lilia they were fab even though her temperature came down for an hour, they monitored her for longer so she was still there when it went up high again and her rash came out xxxx in fact I'd be tempted to sod the gp and go to a&e instead as she's been like it for days now hasn't she? She might need fluids xxx

Yeah I may well do depending on how the doctors are... I was debating whether to take her yesterday but she started to seem better and kept everything down yesterday, so I said to myself that I'd take her if she was sick one more time. This morning she was a little bit sick, but not much and she seemed alright so I thought I'd see how she was, but this afternoon she just got really bad quickly and was sick everywhere and after all that diarrhoea I want her seeing to, as I'm worried she needs fluids. I'll let you know what they say x

Ym - some people can be so ignorant. When I started to wean JJ I made up individual veg and froze then could have on own or mixed.

Emzy - our doc receptionist are the same ..... On a power trip. Hope the doctors can help. Also good luck tomorrow for the interview.

Firstbean hope your trial goes well fingers crossed

Well I'm defiantly not pregnant so must be bad PMT, felt better this morning so just must be my hormones doing overtime

JJ is keeping me on my toes today he's learnt he can go wherever he wants by rolling and rolling and rolling. I don't know how he manages to get in some places

Jelly, go jj!!!! Clever boy!

Emzy, waiting to hear how you got on...

Where's booby! I NEED to know if it's pink or blue!!!

Sorry everyone just a quick one as I'm on my phone but we had our 20 week scan today and she's still a girl but remember its a secret so don't mention it on Facebook please.

Btp I liked your reply on my status haha

Louise I put up on here 3 weeks ago that we were team pink but you must've missed it. Haha booby gotta love predictive text!

Hope everyone and babies are well I will catch up properly tomorrow

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->