September Stars

Oopsie!! I did mean boony :p

Of course, I remember you telling us now! Silly me, saw your scan status and thought ooohhh need to know, baby brain neglecting to remind me that I know it's a girl!! Glad all went well though hun!

Emma, hope all went well at the Dr's xx Poor Holly xx

Louise, LMAO@ Booby!!!!!!

JJ, clever little man!! Hows the sling going??

YM, tell her to piss off!!!!

My Dr contacted my HV about my PND and I still haven't heard anything from them, so thanks for the bloody support!!! Frigging useless!!

Becs - I'm loving it, went to tescos this morning and was so easy to put on in the car park, actually shopping was great too showing JJ fruit and veg naming everything and him touching everything within reach. Went for a hill walk today and he fell asleep so I know he must be comfy too.
Can you not ask the health visitor to speak to your doctors? It's worrying the lack of communication within the health sector.

Louise Booby :) :rofl:

Spoke to my boss today and they have given me a payrise for passing my final exam! I'm so relieved as the money will really be needed once dh is out of work especially as he doesn't qualify for any redundancy as he's self employed.

Yaaaaay boony so exiting :happydance:

Awwww your poor little Holly that sounds horrible :nope:

Ym that's shocking :( what a stupid cow!!!!

JJ what a clever boy :)

Rosalie has started waving :haha: she's so proud of herself.

Blob - I keep waving at JJ hoping he'll wave back ..... He just looks at me like I'm an idiot :-( rosalies really does seem to be doing everything early think you might have a little genius

:rofl: I think one of the others has a baby who waves etc and rosalie only says 'ah' when she wants and points or 'ma' at me. She's just physically advanced.

She only started waving tonight.

Hi girls

Thanks for asking after Holly, the doctor was really nice (for a change!) and examined her and he said he is not too worried as she doesn't seem at all dehydrated so to keep doing what we are doing with offering milk and he prescribed some more diaralite and said to keep giving that to her. He said that this virus is going round at the moment and it's lasting 5-7 days, so she will likely be better by the weekend. He said if I was at all worried then to take her back, but he is not too concerned at the moment. When we got home she kept crying and crying and was screaming in pain, then let off LOADS of wind followed by another massive nappy explosion. She must have been having terrible tummy cramps bless her, it was horrible all I could do was cuddle her. Since then though, she's seemed so much better and played with her toys with with Dad for half and hour then went in her walker for a bit, so that's good. She went to bed at usual time and we've not heard a peep yet, so fingers crossed. I do hope this passes soon, what an awful bug!

I walked down to Asda tonight and got a suit jacket to wear to my interview tomorrow, so I'm all set now! I sooo hope I get it!

Blob aw bless Rosalie! It's so cute. Holly waves and says "hi" and "bye" but she gets them muddled up lol She just randomly says bye as well, I'll be changing her nappy and she'll go "bye" lol. It's funny as well, Matt waves to her when he goes out and she'll keep waving for about 10 mins after he's left ha ha!

She's just discovered the nana sound too, so we get baba mamama dadaa and now nanana over and over again and she likes saying things in a deep voice then a really high pitched voice, so funny lol

Boony glad the scan went well, I'm mega jealous!

Emma, so glad all went well xx Good luck for tomorrow!!!

Blob, its so cute!! Hope loves waving, she waved all round tescos the other day at random people!!

Jelly, sounds fab!!

Awwwh bet Holly, Hope and Rosie are going to be the little chatterboxes bet they are so so good at talking soon.

Ahhhh glad the doctor thinks Holly will be ok

That's my mission now to get JJ waving :)

emzy im so glad you saw a good dr and i hope Holly is on the mend now and you get some rest

btp i was way too slow with that double buggy i should have phoned dh straight away i cant find it at all on the website and i really wanted a red one too x

Lilia waves too, it's very cute she waves with both hands at once! Not really many words as such just dada and then gaga goi etc! No sign of mama! She knows the word baby though, if shes looking in the mirror or at her baby flap book and I say kiss the baby she does! I'd love to know How much exactly they can understand about what's being said to them!

Glad Holly is settling better hope she keeps improving

Lilia has woken lots tonight, poor thing has had a bit of nappy rash since cutting her teeth and today when I wiped her bum she screamed and the tops of some of the little bumps were bleeding :( must have stung loads! Lots of cream later it was still red bit will be using warm water and cotton wool for the next day or so bless her! Done more dummy runs tonight than I have had to do for weeks!

Louise - have you heard of sleepytot bunny? I bought JJ one it has Velcro hands and feet which you can attach a dummy too and it's like a comforter and super soft. We have one dummy attached and one loose at beginning of the night, so if he loses one dummy he can easily find the one attached to bunny. He loves to hold his bunny too. Decided to get another one so I can wash it at some point. It means I no longer get up to give him his dummy now. I got mine from kiddicare (large size)

Louise I've been attaching hollys dummy to her sleeping bag strap with a tommee tippee dummy clip and she finds it easy to find her dummy and put it back in herself x

Jelly I just looked at the dummy rabbit it's so cute! I use mam dummies they don't have a ring so I can't get them otherwise I would, lovely idea.

Amelia is still waking in the night she never used too but it's since teething started I'm sure number 3 is on it's way , Layla still loves her cot and slept 8.30 until 7 she is also eating loads loves her food for tea yesterday she had spaghetti hoops with mash potato toast and a bit of angel delight! I'm waiting for her first tooth too come along and spoil it !

I put them in there cots to play while I go in the shower today they have both fallen asleep so ive had breakfast in peace although I'd best get moving I need to take them to grandparents in an hour before work luckily I pack everything the night before

Have good days xx

Anyone seen these, I really want one after seeing one the other day, they look lovely, they are a bit pricey for s teether but i think they are so sweet! (plus my dd is called Sophie!!)
https://www.jojomamanbebe.co.uk/sp+Sophie-La-Girafe-Sophie-La-Girafe+B6972

It seems all my babies have done the physical or verbal first but not both, Rosie is verbal, she can say dada, bubu, (brother) ah,ah which just is a noise that means i want it!! 'Up', just still said in the morning! (she said ma this morning directly at me, then said it again i was :cloud9:)
She is also very expressive, she loves Mummy and if i hold her and daddy tries to take her she turns right into me and does a cheeky look, but if he is holding her and i go for a cuddle she puts her arms out to me all smiles!
I am first choice then Daddy then her biggest brother Jack!
I was looking at pictures and at about the same age Sophie was crawling and pulling herself up on stuff.
Rosie has just mastered sitting but does it quite well, she can stay sitting for quite a while, still hates her tummy and screams if she ends up on her tummy, she may end up being a bum shuffler like my eldest!

Louise I just used to surround Sophie with loads of dummies in the hope if she woke she could find at least one on her own!!:haha::hugs:

Boony, I couldn't resist, I mean it is wide open when someone says what are you having, and a baby was our answer with Rosie all the way through, we told no one, not even you lot!!!:rofl::hugs:

Emzy, hope Holly is is better today and its all gone soon, poor baby it takes it out of them being so poorly, babies are so good because they don't understand that they shouldn't feel like it, I hate it when they are poorly:nope: :hugs:to you xx

Genies, I saw the buggy, and posted it up but i think they were sold out pretty quickly and then took it off their site so the link just came up at full price.
My friend has a side by side double silver cross for sale, hardly used, (I can vouch for that, and she looks after her stuff too!) I can find out what she wants for it and if its still for sale if you like, It is in black, but does look rather nice in black!:hugs:

I think i will get one of those high chairs i put on my fb, i have a mothercare voucher to use up from taking the jumperoo back, I will use it on the high chair and some clothes I think!

Sorry cant remember anything else, hugs all, hope nice day is had by everyone, off to facebook, have some vids to post up of Rosie sitting, I think she says bubu in one but haven't had a chance to look in quiet enough place to hear!
She is currently saying dada da to the tv which has squiggle on it a large orange monster looking thing, and she is saying dada!!!:haha:

Eek I have my interview today! I hate interviews, I'm nervous!! Will let you know how it goes x

Young mummy- I remember very well how people treated me as a teenage mum....dont let it get to you hon x

first bean and Emzy -good luck in getting the jobs...x

Emzy – my godson used to get this sicky bug on and off for years, their doc says its normal.. not nice though, hope she gets well soon x

jelly- yay to a payrise...!!! it all helps x

Blob- how cute !!!! i keep thinking paige is waving but its just her flapping..lol

BTP - Tyler has a sophie la giraffe he loves it! we dont go anywhere without it it squeeks aswell so its not just a teether its a toy aswell. They are really easy to clean just wipe down with a damp cloth so if she gets attached it doesnt take long to clean!

good luck to everyone with job interviews!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->