September Stars

Hope Holly is a bit better?

Well done jelly on pay rise! Nice to have good news!!

Good luck with interviews today girls!

The rabbit thing looks great! She hadn't been waking for her dummy at all the past couple of weeks so I'm hoping last night was a one off!!

Forgotten now... I'm having another clear out day, very exciting!

Hello ladies!!!

Good luck with the interview Emma xx

Louise, I love having a good sort out, I have a few bags for the charity shop!!

I really don't know how Hope gets into some tight spots!! She has also crawled a few times but is still mastering the art!!!

Btp - JJ loves his giraffe especially now he can fit a leg in his mouth, I always take it out with us too. I think the highchair you posted looks ideal too

Emzy - Good Luck on the interview got my fingers crossed for you

GG - Do Layla and Amelia chat to each other? I can just see them in their cots when they are older planning lots of mischief for the day

Lady k - is Paige sleeping easier at night now?

Beck yay on hope crawling!

JJ is very grissly today think it must be teeth? His dribble bibs arrived today so hoping his neck will keep dryer. Hoping his replacement cot mobile arrives today as his broke at the weekend :-( it has been used for two babies previously

Ordered high chair and got a Sophie, which she loves, and had a good chew on the foot as soon as she had it!
She loves the squeak because its such a soft easy one, now waiting on the delivery of high chair, next week i expect.

Been rushing round getting last min things for weekend, i am taking organic disposables rather than bring back a weekends worth of nappies.

Back to catch up asap but time getting thin atm with packing to do!
Hope poorly babies are feeling better, and crawly babies are not getting in too much trouble!
:hugs:xx

Hellooo

Well the interview's done, now I just have to wait and see!! It was quite a weird interview, only 4 questions and they seemed quite simple... I came out feeling like I'd missed something as I expected them to be harder iykwim?? They said I'd hear within 3-5 days, so maybe after the weekend now! I really really hope I get it!!

Holly is soooo much better this evening. Much less diarrhoea today from about lunch time and I even gave her some mashed potato and spagetti hoops for tea which she wolfed down. It's stayed down, she's had a bath and is currently playing with her bath book on the living room floor. She's been playing with it for about 20 mins, I have never seen her so engrosed in something lol! So Holly's much better, but poor Matt has the lurgy now and is currently in bed. I'm the only not sick one and I hope it stays that way!

Hope you're all having a lovely evening! I'll probably be spending it on my own if Matt stays in bed now so will more than likely be on here!

x

Poor Emzy, being nurse and now it starts again!:hugs:
:hug:

Ditto Emzy!! Glad to hear Holly's a wee bit better, poor love. Poor Matt now! I hope you don't come down with it next. Fingers crossed for the job too. x

I have been reading loads, as usual, just not loads of time to post, grrr. Sam's still clingy. The ear infection is now subsiding I think, he's more like himself and eating better. He's only just settling for the night though now, really would like him to have a better night's sleep, so we all can!!

Love to all mummies and babies. x

Emzy glad the interview went well ! James picked up a free catalogue that came through the door after his bedtime bottle. He sat playing with it for ages , it's funny seeing them play and interested in the simplest things such as a book. So glad Holly is on the mend and hope Matt has short lived lurgy xx

Thanks ladies! I really don't want this lurgy, it's horrible! Matt isn't sick very often and he's been in bed all evening so far, feel bad for him! Holly's in bed asleep too. I really should be doing something productive but I am just sitting on here all night lol!! I have laundry to hang up though so better do that in a min.

Jelly it is cute to watch them so engrossed in something simple. I sometimes give Holly bits and bobs out of the kitchen drawer and she was so amazed by a plastic spatula with a yellow handle that it now lives in her toy box! lol

Emzy fingers crossed for the job if it's to be it will be x

Btp good days shopping by the sounds of it ! Let me know how much the pushchair is please x

Jelly the girls do chat but mainly laugh together they have also started taking toys off eac h other and pull each others hair :)

Emzy - Good luck on the job front!!! And hope Matt gets better soon!!!

I'm still using Kimi's bumbo as her feeding chair as we have NO room for a highchair and until we get a dining room then we dont have a table so easier to use bumbo!!

I am hoping we get another tooth soon... i can see a white bit at the front so we're hoping for a pop through!!

xx

Genies just text friend she wants £160 which i though was steep but i suppose its silver cross!
Ebay have new doubles for £99 can put link up if you cant find but they look fine and new is nice!
https://www.nurseryvalue.com/pushchairs/petite-star-soho-tandem.aspx
this is nice and i used this company for mine i was very pleased with it and them!
:hugs:

aww Genies how cute is that, laughing together awwww :cloud9: Holly rarely laughs, always smiling but we have to work hard to get a laugh out of her lol!

Just a thought, Holly is now 38 weeks old... she has now been born than she gestated for! lol

Rosalie waves like the queen ha ha!

Emzy hope it went well :hugs: -- just seen, will keep my fx for you x

BTP rosalie loves her Sophie :) I think the highchair was a perfect thing for her bet she feels so much more involved with the family :)

Wohoo Jelly :happydance:

Awwwh genies they must be so so cuuuuuuute :cloud9:

GG - your girls are so cute .... Did make me giggle them pulling each others hair

Emzy - JJ now has his own remote control in his toybox which he plays with on a regular basis. I remember seeing A pic of becs hope playing with a saucepan. Yay on 38 weeks it's like another milestone . Most days I think about what was I doing this time last year ..... Currently stressing out before my exam and excited for my friend who went into labour.

JJ has his first birthday party Saturday I'm really excited :blush:

awww girls look at this!! https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Baby-Boy-Gir...othing&var=&hash=item870c783937#ht_2032wt_912 :haha::haha::haha:

awww girls look at this!! https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Baby-Boy-Gir...othing&var=&hash=item870c783937#ht_2032wt_912 :haha::haha::haha:

That is so cute, dont think JJ would agree if I bought him one........ something to show his girlfriend in the years to come :haha::haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->