September Stars

Hello we went to toddler group this morning which was nice and now back home just encouraging the girls to go for a nap :)

Selfish post!
My Ergobaby carrier has turned up:happydance:, its lovely, and there is a matching one for Sophie to carry her dolls in!
It will take a short while to master and seems pretty roomy as Rosie is so teeny atm! She is a bit small I think for the back position but more me not being able to see her I think! I love the hip carry position, very comfy, but again I need to master the fitting a bit better!

Will post pics to fb when i get back after the weekend away, and I hope to be getting some use out of it this weekend!

Will be back Monday now, hope everyone has lovely weekends and we have some nice sunny weather all round, If you live in Yorkshire keep an eye out for me walking miles with my carrier! I just went out the house to test it out for a test 'walk' :wacko:

Bye for now xxxxxxxx:hugs:

Have a nice time BTP, where in Yorkshire are you going to? x

Hi girls

You've prob seen on my fb that I've been successful at interview with HMRC! They won't confirm that I have a job til the crb and references are back though and that could take 6 weeks!! But provided they come back ok I should have a job!! I just wish I knew for sure as I've been offered 2 more interviews for shop jobs now too and I'd much rather the HMRC job!

X

Congratulations Emzy, that is great news!:hugs:

We are going to Derby, dh has friends there we are catching up with!:hugs:

Ladies I'm sorry but I just can't keep up with this thread. Those of you on my facebook will know that I'm suffering severe sleep deprivation. I'm getting about 4 hours of broken sleep a night at the moment. I have tried everything that has been recommended to me (except letting Scarlett scream for hours on end which I can't do) and nothing is working. Last night she was up every hour from 12-4am. On top of that Northern Rock are trying to repossess our flat and we have to go to Court at the beginning of June. DH's operation is now happening in just over a month and I'm terrified something is going to go wrong. I hope you will understand if I go AWOL for a while it's not personal.

BTP - just wanted to say that Scarlett has a Sophie the Giraffe and it is by far and away the best thing I've bought her. Have a look on Ebay - you can buy it without the fancy packaging from some Nursery Stores and it's about £3 cheaper.

Bye for now

xxx

MrsJ - huge :hugs:, lady! You really are getting hit from all sides, aren't you? Take care of yourself and stay strong!

btp - I know your excitement! My stroller is supposed to be here Friday. I am watching its progress on the Fed Ex tracker and hopping up and down with impatience! I've already planned 20 outings in it! :)

Emzy - congrats! :yipee: If I were you, I'd take the other interviews anyway and just politely tell them that you accepted another offer if they offer you their positions. It's perfectly normal and acceptable. After all, when looking for a job, most people apply for lots and consider the offers they are given. That's your perogative.
And you can use the other interviews for both "insurance" purposes and for practise at interviewing! :)

I am squirrelled away at a cafe so that I can finish a few writing projects. The problem is that I am so excited about having time to myself that I am being very self-indulgent and doing everything but work! Naughty!
Okay! Must focus. If you see me back on here, kick me off and yell at me for being a slacker. :)

Evening ladies!! Just a quick hello from me tonight before bed!

Sarah, :grr::gun: Get back to work hee hee!!!!

BTP, enjoy your time away!

MrsJ, good to see you, I follow you all the time on FB anyway, lovely pics!! I can't believe your DH"s op is coming around so quickly, I'm sure and hopeful that all will be fine. I can also empathise so much with your lack of sleep, it's so hard when you're not getting your sleep. Even if Scarlett's not too bad, it can't help worrying about the flat. Lots of hugs and love to you. xx

I'm off to bed, soooo tired!!! night all. xx

Mrs j - we are all here if you need us, hope everything works out ok xx

Asher - hope your starting to get more sleep now Sammy is on the mend

Mrs j you poor thing I hope firstly you get done sleep and then you be more able to face the other things you have going on , big hugs xx

Oooooh a new carrier im so getting a new one soon....one for the car one for the house? Have a fab time away BTP :)

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:
Congrats emzy :hugs:

Mrsj awww luv you poor thing you're having a total rough time. :hugs: hope things get better soon Hun.

Did you get some work done Sarah :haha:

Yes!
I finished everything for one project and got a tonne sketched out and ready to go on the other.
It was a very productive afternoon, despite my giddy kiddy-free spree! :yipee:

Morning :coffee:

It's half six!!! And I am up.... :( I hate not being able to sleep...especially when Kimi sleeps through the night.... I sit awake for ages, sometimes willing her to wake up just so I have something to do!!!!

I have the consultant at 11am and will hopefully find out my c-section date and what's going to happen etc etc!! Hopefully will be able to hear babys heartbeat too as we have only been able to hear a tiny little bit at midwives as was only 15+3d!!!

Also, we have been looking at baby names but are still undecided!!! I like Nathan, Scott, Max, Ryan for a boy or girl I like... Scarlett, Ashleigh, Caitlin, Taylor or Frankee!! Lots to choose from lol!!!

MrsJ - Hope everything gets better soon!!! :hugs:

BTP - Have a fab time away!!

Emzy - Congratulations!!!

Time for another glass of cold milk!!! So tired :(

xx

Ladies, do any of you know the signs for conjunctivitis? Harry seems to have green crust stuck to his eyelashes and in the corner of his eyes but there is no redness and he's not scratching them. Could it just be his cold? He is due to go to nursery this afternoon as a trial before doing two full weeks as of Monday but I know he won't be able to go if he's contagious.

Also I've been meaning to reply re his eating habits but keep forgetting! Was it JC that asked?

He starts off ok but soon gets angry and starts batting away the food and starts moaning / crying. I think he just wants bm :S

Fishy - I'm not too sure but I always thought the eye had to be red kind of bloodshot bad hangover kind of look. I know for infections midwife always recommended bathing in breast milk. Might be worth a try. Or you could take him to a pharmacist and see what they think / recommend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->