September Stars

Thanks JC. Maybe it's just a side effect of his cold then. Do you think I should take him to the doctor's to get it checked before nursery?

MrsJ, it must be incredibly hard to deal with the flat issue etc when you are so sleep deprived. Where abouts in London do you live? Maybe I could look after Scarlet whilst you kipped? X

Fc sounds more like a cold syptom conjunctivitis is yellowy thick quiet constant after wiping and gives the eye a glassy look x

Ahh.. no it's nothing like that. Phew. Or maybe I was secretly hoping it was so that he wouldn't have to go to nursery! I reckon it could just be due to his constantly running nose. He is probably just rubbing it all over his face. Nice. Thanks ladies x

Fishy Hollys had conjunctivitis 3 times and each time her eye has started off watering loads, then its turned yellow and gunky and her eye went bloodshot on 2 of the times. Her eye was also swollen and was obviously bothering her as she kept rubbing it. Watch out though as whilst it might not be conjunctivitis now, it can quickly turn into it x

Mrsj hugs hun Xx

Got a telephone interview for debenhams this morning. I dunno months of nothing then all these interviews at once, when I may already have a job!! Lol I wish I knew for definate about the other job so I didn't have to bother, but until its all confirmed I'd better not assume anything as anything can happen in the time it takes for a crb to come back.

Hollys lots better now but spent last night screaming and didn't go to bed til 10pm. I'm not sure what was up with her but she's moany again this morning so she's either still feeling a bit off colour or maybe its another toothy peg x

Rosalie and tabs had conjunctivitis only last month and yes it starts off like that, I never saw either of them rub their eyes an it didn't ever get too bad. BUT when they gave it to me my eye was swollen bloodshot and awful :dohh: the only thing was when they woke up in the morning with eyes gunked shut. They just had yellow gunk in the corner og their eyes to start with and it's yellow and then it was fine during the day then the next day it was really sticky gunk but more...

Ym woooooow you're so so nearly 20 weeks nearly half way how flipping scary!!!!! ;)

Hollys do desperate to crawl, she's getting so frustrated! She keeps throwing herself forward onto all fours from sitting, then rocking back and forth and crying lol

Thanks ladies. Blob itsit's green and crusty so I think it's lots of snot! No weeping eye and no redness so I think he's just smearing his gunk all over his face! Nice.

Emma that is weird as the same thing is happening to me. 3 of my most recent bosses have been intouch with job offers! Two of them won't work as one is temp and the other is full time, both in London. So I'm going with the third offer although it means I will actually be self employed.

Here's a video of my cheeky chappie this morning..

https://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=/&gl=GB#/watch?v=7-8ZALXfMww

EmmEmma I'm so pleased to see that Holly is feeling better. Hopefully you will get some good sleep tonight. X

Fishy congratulations, what's the job you're taking?

I had my telephone interview and passed but the assessment day is the day of my operation so they've put my application on hold in case another date comes up.

Gonna have a bit of a moan now, sorry girls. I don't know what were going to do. We've applied for jobseekers allowance and housing and council tax benefit and they said it takes a few weeks til decision. they said we could get a crisis loan to cover us til then and to ring and apply once matts last bit of money from work came in. Well today he was paid his last bit, but its not even enough to cover our rent which is due Monday so we rang to apply for the loan and they said no as we have 350! Even though that's for rent! Then they said as the following week we get the 80 child benefit we cant have anything then either. So a family of 3 are meant to live on 80 including rent?!! I just dont know what were going to do. I rang the housing benefit people and she said its another 5 weeks until a decision at least. We don't really have anything of any value to sell and I can't ask my mum and dad as they recently gave us some money but it didn't go very far.sorry to moan :-(

Emzy Is it council or private rent? Best thing to do is go straight to who you owe the rent to and explain they may give you more time? It's such a nightmare situation and we are heading in just the same way , I phoned yesterday to job centre plus to be told we not entitled to anything , also do tell your parents I'm sure they would want to know if your struggling x

I am a VERY happy girly today!!!! I saw the consultant today and he was lovely!! Very easy to talk to and just lovely!!

BUT....he said I can have VBAC!!!! Even after all my problems with my scar, I can have a VBAC!!! It's just great news!!! I will be monitored obviously!!!

Sorry just very excited and had to share!!! xx

sorry to your about you money issues emzy i dont know what to suggest other than telling your mum and dad. I'm sure they wouldnt want you worrying and struggling if they can help you.

YM - Thats great news, i hope you can manage the VBAC without any problems it might sound weird but i loved giving birth to my boys naturally! Plus the recovery is much quicker which made it much easier when DH went back to work.

Great news YM. I really hope I can have a vbac with my next baby. I'm so pleased for you!

Emzy I agree that you should tell your landlord and / or parents. It's a common problem I'm sure. The system is so ridiculous it really is. X

Emzy - Hope it all gets sorted soon.... i would speak to your parents hun...worrying about it will just get you down xxx

Thanks girls x

Fab news YM!! How exciting, I can't believe you're already almost half way through! x

Emzy, that sucks. I agree with everyone else, have a chat with your parents. Big hugs. xx

Fishy, poor Harry with the snot smearing phenomenon!! Bless him! Sam's prone to conjunctivitis, and to me it always just looks as though his eyes are producing snot instead of his nose. Disgusting!

I am having a quiet 5 mins on the computer whilst Sam sleeps. Busy morning of dog walking etc, just need to pack our swimming bags as we'll be going straight from school. But for just 5 minutes, now I'm back from the nursery run and don't need to leave for school til 3, and there's only me and Sam, and he's asleep.... I am having a little "me" time!!!!

Thanks everyone, I took your advice and rang my dad and he's loaning me some money. Thank god. I should have just done that to begin with but I HATE asking him for money. I'm glad I did though. Thank you for all your advice x

Emzy - glad you managed to get some money.

YM - fantastic news on getting a vbac

Asher - glad your managing to get some time to yourself finally ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->