September Stars

That was the good thing about going overdue.... Got jiggy everyday near the end to get JJ out ;-)

See because if my SPD I couldn't.. I told him I needed the sperm so he had to hurry up and think of England while I lay as comfy as I could lol! How romantic! He obeyed though!!

The night before I went into labour we dtd... very unromantic as I could barely move! It worked though ha ha!

Found the cat silly boy he is only small and has taken to going off into the woods for ages he having a great time I'm sure we had a cat poisoned last year and another put to sleep due to cancer so I guess I'm a bit paranoid .

Ah Louise I hope your getting jiggy soon :) infact whenever your not on here we will assume thats what your doing !

Emzy hopefully now you are fixed properly you will feel like a new woman!

Your day sounds lovely jelly!

Blob it's so hard to know what to do for the best I too like the supernanny bedtime routine I think consistency is the key no is no but whatever you do it will take time which isn't much fun when your tired and want sone time to yourself hugs xx

The girls are sitting on the bed fighting over a dummy they keep taking it off each other :)

Aww gg that sounds so cute! Can just imagine... They'll be the best of friends and the worst of enemies all at once! Oh and every time I'm not here you'll assume I'm getting jiggy with it???.... Hopefully you'll be right!!

OMG, I have my dh with me all the time and I am never getting jiggy with it, My BIG issue with my relationship, the fact his sex drive is zero, I feel like front page news when we dtd, can't remember the last time, I was hoping when we went away he would but didn't, you get fed up trying to instigate something then get turned down:nope:

Blob, sweetie I know its horrible, firstly don't resort to being a smacker, especially over sleep issues, sometimes it can draw attention to an immediate problem but as a solution to sleep issues she just won't understand.
Try one thing and stick to it religiously for about a week, if you see no improvement at all then move on to another suggestion.
I agree a firm treatment the super nanny way, first, take back to bed say time for bed and tuck her in, then just repeat after the second time say nothing just put her back in bed.
I think dark rooms help if she falls asleep and wakes up and it appears dark outside then she may settle back to sleep.
Just remember in the super nanny programme the mum has done the put back to bed routine 30+ times a night gradually reducing, it is something you are teaching and like anything she wont learn the first night, she will gradually learn it is a waste of time getting up if she doesn't get a drink, or cuddle or even a conversation. Keep cool and be prepared to work through the problem.
Mine have tried it all, and i am able just to put my foot down now and be firm as they are old enough to understand, Ben is my worst as with the ADHD he doesn't produce the natural sleep hormone melatonin, so he has to take it before bed, but he will still try every trick in the book, just last night it ended up in tantrums, screaming then his usual self pity stuff which really annoys me, with him he gets £5 a week for doing chores (hovering the lounge!) but if he comes down stairs after bed time he is deducted £1 of pocket money each time, but he is 11 and money talks!
I advise a good routine at bed, and naps in daytime to be weaned out, after tea time start unwind, relaxing things not games, bath time, a warm drink, perhaps a bed time story then lights out and the end of her time with you, then go with the super nanny thing. (which is not really super nanny it is just a tried and tested method of dealing with children!)
Like i say go with it for a week the whole routine and don't falter with the routine when she gets up.
It is not easy but if you want Rosalie to learn the same thing then best start with Tabs! Good luck :hugs::kiss:

Emzy hope you feel better soon, was just thinking yesterday as i saw a bag of salt in the bathroom, hope you are bathing in salty water!!:hugs:

Genies, lol the dummy, Sophie tries to give Rosie hers but Rosie just looks at it all confused! :hugs:

Right sorry I have missed peeps today, just want to go off to facebook and see what is going on!

Back later xxxxx:hugs:

So unamused why does my signature keep getting edited it's not even big :hissy: when on the iPad it's 3 lines long which is what it says it has to be :sulk:

I am so bored ive sneakily popped on here as I know if I go on FB DH workmates will tell him

GG - Glad you found the cat !

Today DH is looking after JJ whilst I try and make a dent on my accountancy experience application..... OMG it is tedious and so much to do, I have to write in detail about every role since I left school and any gaps. Managed to complete 1 out of 4 sections but that was the quick one to do..... tedious tedious tedious

I'm off now to sulk and start writing about a job I was doing 12 years ago

Jelly :hugs:

My sig is far from what i want but i am not messing with it, Sophie was 3 in January but I am not messing with it!!

Well dh is in bed, moaning about his back being bad, he has taken his pain killers and this is where i am supposed to be sympathetic but i find it hard to come by these days, we were going to go to the garden centre for a coffee but it has put a stop to that, the kids i have done painting with and baked cakes with, we have peeled veg and done things together but i wanted to go out! My dd is next door playing with the little girl who is her age and in her class, my dh is on a game i think, my toddler is taking cakes up to Daddy, and me and Rosie are watching cbeebies and cooking roast dinner! (very lazy joint thing with stuffing, frozen cauli and broc, the only thing we did peel was carrots and potatoes, even yorkies are Aunt Bessie, good old Auntie Bessie!)
Rosie is eating a cake and i think its going in because she just gagged which she tends to do for a second when things go in! She has shared a bag of wotsits with me, so eating a bit today!

I am cheesed off today, but i am usually a happy person so its my day off!

Bye for now xx

Yea yours would totally be got BTP think I post in too many places :haha:

Thanks Hun, I won't become a smacker think I would feel guilty until I died if I did :rofl: I have tried all the supernanny things too, she is flipping stubborn. They have always had the exact same routine since they were born. Think new plan is..... Put rosalie to bed first and then read tabs more books, set her up in bed and try calm her down. Fx'd it will be better. She's not bad I just hate that she's shattered but being cheeky.

I hate days like that BTP it sucks when you have plans taken away I hate being at home all day at the best of times :haha:

What gets me is he is on the x box!! All day he has been in bed on x box or watching tv, i took him t and toast about midday and he has just come down for roast dinner, now back upstairs!
I have had 4 kids to entertain all day, and have still got ironing to do, he watched Rosie drop her plate on the floor while my back was turned, for me to pick up and clear up.
If i did nothing all day the house would be more than trashed.
I am sorting stuff next week when the kids break up with or without him.
Are men blind or just plain stupid?
:shrug:

BTP I'd be sooo mad if Matt did that, layed in bed then only came down for food and then just play on xbox! Grrr!

I'm feeling really quite sore today and keep going lightheaded and feeling sick :( I think it must be the cocktail of painkillers I'm taking, but it's too sore to not take them! I had a little look as well and it looks just like it did when I had it stitched the first time. Looks like I've basically been given an episiotomy and stitched up! Looks like more stitches than I was expecting too. Had a lovely time with my Mum though, there's noone like your mum if you're not feeling good and she was so good with Holly too. She left this evening and I miss her already! Matt's back from his stag weekend in one piece as well and is currently bathing Holly. I'm under strict instructions not to move, he is doing everything apparently!! Good job as I keep feeling like I'm going to keel over...

Back later xx

They are both BTP - My OH has more or less done the same today - Oh no he has managed two naps aswell :growlmad:

https://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h377/EmmeraldJelly/314db434.jpg

Just wanted to post a pic of my little man ;-)

BTP - they are both. My dh is always on the dam xbox it drives me crazy!

Emzy - Hope you start to heal quickly xx

Naughty men! I would be so cross!

Emzy hope you feel a bit better after a good nights sleep, hope matt keeps to his word!

Spoke to Wayne tonight, he only has 11 sleeps till he leaves afghan, although he's in bed now so 10 when he wakes at about 3 am our time! 13 sleeps for me! We've decided that instead of paying 3k for a holiday for us all we're going to buy a second hand touring caravan! Should cost about the same but then were set up for holidays for years, plus easier and a lot cheaper wig little kids! So exciting.. Now just need to find one.. Anyone know anyone selling one!?

Aww jelly look at his happy smiley face! So handsome! Can't wait to meet him in person when we live close!

Aw Jelly what a cutie! :cloud9:

Louise/Jelly I'm down in Kent at the end of July... maybe I could tag along to your Maidstone meet? It's a little bit of a trek for me but I could maybe do it if I get my sister to drive me as it's not far in the car from Dartford, but just a pain to get to by public transport!

Aww jelly look at his happy smiley face! So handsome! Can't wait to meet him in person when we live close!

I was thinking the same thing on Friday. I'm really looking forward to lillia and JJ meeting / interacting. I've put your move date in my diary :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->