September Stars

1) hmmmm fiji? I would want to be a total beach bum somewhere :haha:
2) either New Zealand or Italy?

Evening Ladies :hi:

just caught up since I was last on... let's see what I can remember :wink:

btp... Izzy LOVES wotsits, but I always feel really bad giving her them... as though I may as well sit her in a highchair, feed her big macs 3 times a day and have done with it. I think it's cos of all the hype school goes on about with Emma's packed lunches. But yeah, she loves them, and can quite happily munch her way through a full bag :blush:

Yey YM for kimmi's weaning :thumbup:

I sooooo admire all of you who still bf... I managed 6 weeks and the sole responsibility for feeding was beginning to get me down. I know it sounds bad, but I just couldn't cope with having to do EVERY feed... hats off to ya ladies :thumbup:
Blob - I'm so sorry you're having trouble with tabs and sleeping. Emma didn't sleep through properly until she was 4... so i'm not much help. I used to leave her to cry (when she was old enough to understand that she was just being naughty and not crying 'for' something iykwim), but then she banged her head on the wall as she knew i'd run straight in when she did. Eventually, we moved house and got her a dog that now sleeps in her room (and on her bed as much as she can without me putting her back in the basket). I have to wash the bedding three times a week, but it's worth it to stop her whining about sleeping on her own. She is 5 1/2 now though.

Emzy - hope you're feeling better soon hun :hugs:

Jelly - JJ is GORGEOUS!!!!!!!! Not sure where i'd live if i could though - I'll give it more thought when i'm not so tired :)

Louise - not long now!!!! Eeeeek!!! :happydance: Loving your fbook countdown :)

As for me, yesterday I had my trial hair and makeup, and it was fab. Then, we went to a party held in a closed Lush shop - we had facials, hand massages, played party games, had cocktails and birthday cake for our friend's birthday - it was amazing! It was only £15 each, and we all got £5 off something in the shop, and Anna got a bigger gift too!!! I never knew they did it, but it's fab, and i'd recommend it to anyone wanting to do something special for their friends. You have to have 8 people, but we paid £24 each as there were only 6 of us, and it was DEF worth it.

Today we've met with our wedding photographer too... not long now, starting to get nervous :wacko:

Righty, i'm off to bed... it's unusual for me to be up past 9 these days.. work tomorrow. Where do the weekends go?!?

Loves ya :flower:

Oooo DH would love Italy

I think :-
Relax - Greece preferably Halkidiki fab food, love the music and great beaches
Work - America - California or LA maybe just so I can celeb spot on my lunch break

Aww jelly bless you for noting my move date! I can't wait either though!

Emzy perfect timing, I move down there a couple if days after that but sounds fab!

Laura I can always travel to you.. Glad doggy was ok x

Gg I used to live near ish to you.. We go past ish on our way to minehead!

Blob ( i agree you're nothing like a blob!) we may well be having a holiday in Scotland in the summer, my dads friend has a cabin in dumfrees (sp?) near Gretna green .. Is that far from you?

Forgotten everything else sorry I started writing this an hour ago and been on the phone to waynes mum!

Opti - I love Lush products, I bought loads near the end of pregnancy to try and feel pampered. I never knew they did parties either. Seem to be organised for the big day, when are you getting married?

Oooooh optical sounds amaaaazinnng how did the trial go?

So tabs sleeps and rosalie hates me and has woken none stop :haha:

Nowhere in Scotland is that far away ;)

Just nursed Tobe to sleep and my big boy cat, Handsome Hobbes, has come in and flopped down so that he is partly on my lap and partly on Tobe's. :) It's very cute,

Best of luck, Blob! I really hope this new routine sorts her out. You need the rest! And I call you Blob because it's less confusing with the multiple Sarahs... :blush:

btp - your OH's back injury, is it ever going to improve or is he on permanent disability? Because what you are putting up with is pretty nuts. Absolutely everything is on your shoulders and he is completely unreliable. I would lose it if I were in your shoes. I'm not saying that he's milking the injury or faking it or anything, just that it seems like a disproportionately tough situation for you. Are you eligible for any home help or anything like that?

GG - good question. I would love to be able to find work in the town I grew up in. It's a little mountain town in British Columbia and so beautiful. If we could find comparable jobs there, we would move in a heartbeat.
For relaxation, I couldn't pick just one place, I'd have to explore a different one every year! :)

We had a quiet day here. Tobe was a wretched screecher at 5 am and I just couldn't BF him anymore. He's got his top front tooth pushing through and is being a boob barnacle, as a result. My awesome husband got up with him and let me sleep in until 9! :cloud9: God that felt good.
It's a long weekend for us here, so hoping to enjoy some more fun family time tomorrow.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!!!:cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake:

Last year of being a teenager starts today!!!!

And its my 20 week scan too!!!! Time to find out (hopefully) whether I am team blue or team pink!!!

BTP - Kimi LOVES wotsits and quavers!!! But the smell of wotsits makes me gag so OH has to feed her them or she gets Quavers!!!!

Jelly - OOOOOOH!! JJ is super-duper cute!!! We do have some very handsome little men...I wonder if we can do a marriage arrangement on the forum..... :blush: lol!!! It'll be super hard with all these gorgeous little men and beautiful princesses to pair them up!!!

Emzy - Hope you're feeling better soon!!! And well done Matt for helping you!! :hugs:

Laura - Hope your puppy is okay!! GSD's can be lovely dogs... my mum bred them when I was a kid and we used to be able to go in and pick up the puppies and my dogs would just lay next to us and watch us... and when my little sister was 2/3...she used to use my dog as a horsey and he NEVER once snapped!! I think its how owners bring them up tbh...

Blob - Hope you have a good nights sleep soon! But you are not making me feel very confident for a decent nights sleep once Pip decides to come!!!

Thats all I can remember....!!!

Time to start filling up my bladder!!!

Will update asap!!!!

Big hugs to EVERYONE!!!!

xx

Ooooooooooo good luck YM - Cant wait to hear what you are having ! And HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!! xx

Will be back to catch up later - Have been up since 5.15am - Grrrrrr :o)

Happy Birthday YM! Will pip be pink or blue?- It is sooo exciting!
Blob- Riley still doesn't sleep so every night I just pop in his dummy, tuck him in, I don't say a word and leave. I just have to let him cry for 5 mins and then go back in and do the same thing over and over again. Last night all I had to do was pop his dummy in and he went straight back off. I know Tabs is older but might work-they say it takes up to 10 days to be effective! But saying that you might just have cracked it with the slight change of routine...Fingers and toes crossed for you. x

Well, my poor bubba was sick last night all over me. I have never seen a baby be sick so much. He was sick twice =( He seems fine this morning so I am not too worried.

Louise, maidstone is not too far from me either so perhaps I can join in a meet if everyone else doesn't mind too?

I am feeling under the weather too with a cold, on top of uni work, the stress of moving and planning the wedding I feel rather stressed out. The fact that I cannot remember the last time I had a good nights sleep doesn't help either. And there is me wanting another one!! lol. xx

I am always reading these posts, but I will try and make more effort to contribute.
Enjoy your day ladies. xx

YM, Happy Birthday :cake:
Good luck at the scan, cant wait to find out if your on team :pink: or team:blue:, ooooh exited!:happydance:

Sarah,
No there is no let up from dh's complaint, he had an injury 3 years ago, which didn't heal as a back injury should have so the consultant saw him and identified an underlying condition causing problems, so he was told physio between spasm and pain killers, anti inflams and anti spasm when its bad.
Nothing seems to trigger it, sometimes it is bad sometimes he is ok, there is no rhyme or reason but he uses it as a constant excuse!
There is no diagnosis still as we are waiting for continued blood tests to be re run but have a 5 year wait between so still about 2 more years before they can test, but he is treated as if he has oh i cant even spell it!! AS, its a stiffening and eventual fusing of the back.
We get no 'help' as such, its phyical help i will need eventually, he refuses things adapted although it would be much easier, I remember him refusing a sock putter on because he said he didn't need it, NO BECAUSE I BLOODY DO IT!!!
I could rant all day about it, I feel I get judged for being in our situation, we have had Rosie while he has been bad so I see 'you managed a baby' but if anyone read my journal they will know I was using a syringe the month we got pregnant because dh was in spasm and i was not wasting a fertile time of the month! :dohh:
I think it is why Rosie is so much 'my baby' because i made her! :haha:

Yes Rosie does like wotsits, she gets very exited about them and has only had them twice! I offer her everything from veg to meat to yorkshire put in gravy to puddings, cakes biscuits, she has tasted most but like squidging it up more, i think the most she eats is a frube she manages to get most of it out and eat a fair bit!
Diet is a funny subject in our house as with so many children they all have very different needs, I have had to defend my lunchbox content choice with my child which is annoying, I think parents know what is best in most cases so if they want to put things in their lunchbox it should not be bitched about by lunchtime staff, if they don't know all the facts! :shrug:

I am not sure who lives anywhere near me, it would be great to meet up, I know Louise is sometimes down near me with family visits but obviously time is too tight on family visits to sit and put the world to rights over gallons of coffee!:coffee: :haha:
I can drive but am restricted by school times, I will have to get dh to do the school run :haha:

Blob, well done on a settled Tabs, :thumbup:My 8 yr and 3 yr old share a room, we have a film on most nights as they both settle to it, and if they don't it gives me a threat that it will go off if they don't settle!! Poor Emmie gets fed up of shaun the sheep on constantly!! We have tried to get a few nice disney films, rescuers, aristocats, that sort of thing, not too much disney sadness!:haha:

Jelly, gorgeous pic and baby!! :hugs:

Work I think America or Canada, they seem to have defined seasons that look so lovely in the films!! 'New York in the fall' always sounds romantically lovely!
Live, I am not sure, I think i am pretty near my ideal place to live, we back onto a park, and it is quiet and beautiful here, a short walk to schools, I could do with more bedrooms and some more garden for a few chickens but when i look around i realise how lucky i am!

And then there was more snow!!! 016.jpg
this is in the snow but this is where i live and there is so much space for the children, behind us is a huge park.

Being called so going to have to go for now, nappies to change etc! :hugs:xx

Quick Update from me!!!!

I am on team.................

:pink:

I am over the moon!!!

xx

Ahh congrats YM on another pink bump! Hope you have a lovely birthday xx

BTP - your area looks very picturesque

Teeny - the more the merrier I'll have to think of a decent place to meet now there's a few of us ;-)

Soooooo knew it :D congratulations YM :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:

BTP :lol: I said that's what I wanted to do as Robin was working 24hr shifts when I was wanting to TTC luckily he gave in twice and well....rosalie :rofl:

Congrats ym.. I knew it!

How about we take it turns to host a coffee morning?! I am up for hosting the first one!

Ah birds flown into the kitchen back in min

Louise that just cracked me up about the bird! Hope you've sorted it!

Well ladies I am off to bed. I know it's super early, but everything's done that needs doing for today. I'm sleeping really badly, so gonna see if I can settle early! Phone will be going up to bed with me, so I may well be checking this out if the insomnia kicks in! Night all. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->