September Stars

Aw Jelly what a cutie! :cloud9:

Louise/Jelly I'm down in Kent at the end of July... maybe I could tag along to your Maidstone meet? It's a little bit of a trek for me but I could maybe do it if I get my sister to drive me as it's not far in the car from Dartford, but just a pain to get to by public transport!

Sounds good to me :) I'm 5 minutes walk from Drakes where you went for drinks, Louise will be about 10 minutes walk so will be easy to arrange if you can come down. :happydance::happydance::thumbup::happydance::happydance:

Emzy :hugs: it will be ok soon and you will be over all the crap :hugs:

BTP :hugs: men and generally selfish pigs... Robin when he was home changed tabs cos shed peed on the couch yet didn't clean the couch (now it stinks). I took the girls out for a day so he could chill out and he sat on his ass and did nothing :grr: he gave me all the promises to help bla bla bla.

Awww yes louise that sounds so much fun, I hated that idea but a friend of mine does it. Basically he goes away two weeks and then on te two weeks back they go off in the van :thumbup:

Awwwwwwwh jelly so so so so gorgeous :cloud9:

Jealous that you're going to all live near by *sob*

Yay! Can't wait! I think we're coming down on 22nd July for 2 weeks, but me and Matt are going to Paris for 3 days the first week and leaving Holly with my Mum and Dad! It's a present from My Dad, bless him he saved up his eurostar miles :) But the end of the first week or any of the second should be ok, I'll just have to see if someone can drive us, but I'm sure it won't be a problem.

Louise is moving 25th July so depends what's best for her.

Have you been to Paris before? I used to work out there in 2008/2009 near Madeline. It's beautiful. Do you know where abouts your staying? We were hoping to go feb 10 as I accumulated loads of eurostar points from all my business travelling but once pregnant in 1st tri I was sick so much decided not to go.... I got champagne and £100 m&s vouchers with my points instead. It's not the same when your working because we rarely got to see many sites and eating out was more of a late night chore than relaxing. Really hoping work aren't going to need me to go out there anymore as don't think I'd want to leave JJ for a week. I would so much rather go with my 2 boys and show them the sites! Have a great time and take loads of pics :)

Blob - that is such a man thing doing half a job , I'm sure they do it on purpose so you don't expect them to do anything next time. How's tabs settling this evening?

Evening ladies!! Hope we're all okay!

Emzy, you poor love. At least it's done with now. Good on Matt for helping out so much.

Blob, I've been thinking of you this evening, hope Tabs is settling okay for you. It's such a hard time when they won't go off to sleep. xx

BTP, grrrr for your DH. It's not fair on you at all. I know you love him, but he's being a right bugger isn't he!! Did Rosie enjoy sharing your wotsits then? Sam growls with excitement when he sees the Organix cheese puffs come out!!!

Louise, yay for Wayne and 10 nights!!! I too will be thinking that whenever you're not on here once he's home, you must be getting jiggy ha ha!!! Making up for lost time eh! Hope Lilia's better today.

Laura, how's your pooch doing today after yesterday's trauma?

Jelly, loving your pic of JJ!! Aw he's so squishy I just wanna KISS him!!!! Yum! And he's got the same babygros as Sam!! Sam's gone to bed in the green one tonight! x
And thankyou for your comment on Archie, yep you've got him down to a tee! He is a real trier, a very anxious little boy about most things. I'm so proud of him for trying on his bike. x

GG, that made me laugh, the thought of Layla and Amelia fighting over a dummy!! Lovely!

Hmmmm, thought my memory was good, but it's gone again now! Grrr! Sorry to anyone else I've missed.
We've had the usual busy day today. We all went for a dog walk as Archie wanted to practice his bike skills. He ended up in the nettles loads of times bless him, and he's just covered in cuts and bruises tonight, proper scabby knees! He's loving it though! Jack's been a little horror today, and Sam's been pretty good, bless him. It's been the usual madness of dog walking, cleaning, washing, swimming...... and now all ready for tomorrow, dinner money ready, school uniforms laid out! I'm just enjoying a nice glass of wine, then some pasta for supper, and bed!!

Well I had a little victory.

Our nights have always went
Dinner
Bath
Teeth
Pjs in living room
Two books in bed
Sleep

Buuuut tonight I put out her peppa travel bed, blacked out the window in our room. The I went
Dinner
Bath
Teeth
Pjs
Rosalie bed film on for tab
Tab books on her own and snuggle
Bed
Went in once to put her back in bed and she went to sleeeeep :cry: hope it happens again....

Then rosalie woke up :haha:

Oh also another, jelly do you speak French then? Would so love to :sulk:

BTP your OH has been really awful to you he is so lucky to have you sounds like he doesn't deserve you :hugs:

Oh and Laura... We need to set a date! Only 8 or so weeks till I move!

Crikey - Thats coming round quick !! Will check my calendar tomorrow and we can sort something out. I dont drive but my mum and dad are always out your way walking their dogs so can catch a lift with them. :thumbup:

Thanks Asher for asking after Molly - We have taken her out today with my mums 2 dogs and a friends pack of 5 dogs to try and reassure her that not all doggies are bad. She coped ok so hopefully it wont have set her back too much. My biggest issue was shes a little dog and when the two started attacking her she flopped onto her back belly showing in submission. If they hadnt been muzzled they would of ripped her to shreds. I get abit teary thinking about it now :cry: Im sure she will be fine though !!

I find it really weird writing replies with your screen names on here when I know your real names !! Does anyone else get that ? :wacko:

Oooooo sorry

Jelly - Fab pic !! So happy there. xx

GG - That is super cute about the dummy stealing. Olivia is terrible with my niece. She steals her dummy, her blanket, her toys..... Anything Isla has she takes !! xx

Blob - *whispers very quietly* RESULT !!! Hope you get a good night hun. God knows you deserve it. xx

Blob - *whispers very quietly* RESULT !!! Hope you get a good night hun. God knows you deserve it. xx

:haha: love it!!! Yep, am hoping for a good night too Blob, sounds like things have gone to plan! Has Rosalie gone back to sleep?

Laura, yep me too, I want to reply with everyone's proper names!! I love it that I "know" all of you on here and on FB, I count you all as my good friends. You all know so much more about me and my family than a lot of my friends around here locally do!! :kiss:

We still need to organise a big meet sometime... I don't mind travelling :winkwink: peppa pig world in the summer anyone??? :haha:

Thanks guys :flower: yea she went back to bed, but she will be up again ha ha.

See I'm so shite with names I'd prob get them all wrong :blush:

yay for victory blob!

Laura its strange isnt it using names i always wonder on facebook if people know who i am from here but its strange i find calling blob the worst , you look nothing like a blob Sarah !

Emzy be carefull with the tablets maybe the mixture isnt right for you? i cant take codeine makes me stoned!

Btp your husband needs a kick up the arse i hope he realises how good you are to him?

Asher your days always sound busy but i bet you wouldnt have it any other way?

boo to all your meeting up :( i dont live near anyone really !

Today dh took his car and part exchanged it for the sensible family car mainly because of the finacial sitution at the moment but also for more space for growing girls .

I ordered the girls christening cake it has a starburst detail on the top i thought it was apt as they are september stars even if they did come in august :)

Jelly jj is a cutie he looks so cheeky too !

Laura its lovely how close to her cousins Olivia is they will be more like sisters wont they !

Aw Genies that's lovely about the cake! They're all stars whether they're August, September or October! Lovely little ones!! What car did your DH go for?

Yeah, our days are always busy. I moan about it sometimes, but you're right, I love it!

Evening!!!

Good luck for sleeping babies!!!

Hopes cake is having stars on too!!! My Mum's friend is making it for us. We had a lovely day, went to a birthday party this afternoon, Hope had a lovely time!

Sorry its short but I am knackered!!!

Need photos of these cakes ;) guess I will be doing a cupcake cake for their naming ceremony :haha:

Aww GG thanks I think :winkwink: it was because I called tabs my blob when I first found out about her...

Blob - yay for sleep ! Cross fingers !

I speak very poor French and it was difficult to practice as 98% of employees at head office spoke perfect English including Other European coworkers. I am hoping to be put on a course once I return to work as there are a few communication issues with some people at HO. I love the French culture as they stand up for their rights and beliefs, a meeting that would take the English maybe 2 hours takes all day in France and you stop for 2-3 hours to eat lunch in a restaurant however you also work late and get the work done. They work hard and play hard a great way of life. I love the fact that if someone enters a meeting late they will stop everything and shake hands and say hello to every single person in the room before sitting down and continuing with the meeting. I still have opportunities to move and work out in Paris, we considered our options just before I fell pregnant. Maybe if I stay with the same company we will move over their one day.

Laura - glad puppy was ok today

GG - when's the christening ? Love the idea of the cake having stars

Ooooh I would like to move to France well I now can move anywhere in the world :D

If you could choose anywhere in the world where would it be
1) for pure leisure
2) if had to work

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back