September Stars

Yey!!!! :happydance: congrats YM... and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Wow.. what a present :D

Jelly, I'm getting married on 25th June - same day as carley I think :happydance: not long now though... eeek!

Blob... The trail was great, although now I've thought about it, i'm not sure I want my hair quite as big as she made it... I thought it'd drop but hours later and it was still huge, so I think i'll ask her not to make the boufont quite so amy-winehouse-esque.

Asher... Tell me about it... I'm fooked and rarely up past 9 nowadays.

Actually, i'm only still up now as I downloaded google earth to measure how far I ran earlier and got a little obsessed with it. Like an idiot, I zoomed in on my paddock and saw my old horsey and it made me cry.

But, on the plus side, I ran 11.46k (7.15miles) earlier... and when I plotted OH's usual route on the same map, it was 2k shorter. Seeing as he is ALWAYS better than me at EVERYTHING, it was pretty nice to quantify how much farer than him i'd ran - even though it took me 20 mins longer :dohh:

Oh, and BTP - your town looks amazing :thumbup:

Congrats YM !!! Thats brill news :) xx

And optical - Go you !! I actually think I would die if I ran 7 miles :haha:

Awww Optical :hugs: I was thinking about selling my pony but I have 1 that im not eventing right now but I have a mare and foal and another who did his tendon in and then two ponies for Tabs :shock: think I could only sell one so I may aswell keep them all. No idea what I will do when we move though........ Future Sarah's problem ......

Can I come too Louise :haha:

I WANT TO LIVE CLOSER :hissy: :hissy: :hissy:

Also I would also sooooooooo die running that far :shock: I used to do xc running and ran for the school etc but i wasnt great just stuborn and hate doing badly so I'd rather die than not do well. My dads side of the family all do marathons for fun and my dad does all that peaks challenges and climbing crazy mountains all over the country... :wacko:

Bloody stupid animals! Aaaaaahhhh! Got Jason out if the kitchen eventually, he panics when he finds himself anywhere but the living room but he's not tame enough to land on me or anything so it's all about cornering him! Luckily the kitchens in these houses are huuuuuuge! He's getting closer to me since waynes been gone though, he's always landing behind me on the sofa and breathing down the back of my neck! Something he didn't do before.. I worry he'll attack my ears!

Blob course you can come! We always have a spare room if you fancy jumping on a plane while robins gone!!

Optical not long to go at all!!! how exiting! And that run would literally have killed me.... Wayne is a runner, runs every morning with the dog when he's home, I'm the opposite, more of a sitter than a runner!

:rofl: cheers BTP heehee

I don't really get birds as pets, do they poo on the furniture :blush: we had chinchillas, rabbits, guinea pigs when we were younger. I don't think we were fab owners tho

Blob how was your second night with your new routine ???

My dad would divorce me if I ever got a bird - he is absolutely petrified of anything with wings !!!

The days I miss are always chatty days :)

Ym congrats on your pink bundle xx

Louise I'm not convinced on birds your braver than me

Optical you have to post wedding pics I love weddings and all the stuff that goes with it !

Oh no I can't remember what else and iPod is running out of charge

Girls are in their walkers before breakfast Amelia is jumping about in hers and laughing Layla keeps stopping to look at baby tv, it's my day off so back in a bit x

Good Morning!

Optical, how far?? I am not a runner either, the odd jog if i am forced, but hoping the 30 day shred is something i can get into! :hugs:

Blob, You live in a lovely place for the girls, my ideal, not sure the seclusion would really bother me if i had some land and some animals! The worst thing about living out in the sticks if you have lived in town is the fact a supermarket is miles away if you run out of milk! We are really lucky, a vile huge Tesco opened up in our town, and I do not believe it chased away any trade form the centre which was desolate anyway, the bbc thing made no difference whatsoever, whatever they claim, it was a farce! :haha:
Trade is mainly chased away by the internet because a shop is not needed if you have a virtual one with less overheads! :hugs:
(gets off soap box!):haha:

Ds missed bus this morning so i took him in, taking Sophie and Rosie with me, Sophie threw up on the way back, just not used to the car I think but dh was saying she didn't seem right yesterday. She is now eating his pringles and who am i to stop her:haha:

Rosie slept REALLY well last night, first stint was 5 hours then about half an hour and 1 boob later she was off for another 3 hours! She seems to be gradually dropping one feed in the night but i don't want to talk too soon!
She is off movement wise, she from sitting lays back, then rolls where she needs to go, one second she is on her tummy another on her back but across the room!! She is pretty cross about it all though, not as mobile as she would like! Eyes in back of head time! :haha:

Dh was up on x box last night, and is still in bed...I give up!

I am going to put my make up on, go to Tesco to do my weekly shop, then I suppose the house needs a clean and the washing needs to go out!

Right, facebook calls, then the above plan into action!

Big :hugs: to all, Emzy hope you are feeling bit better hun, everything else is a blank sorry!
Back soon xx:hugs:

Fx'd Rosie is getting better :hugs: you really need it. Ooooh so she's moving more now???

Yea having no shops is a pain in the arse though since mum lives next door I sneak into her house and take milk etc :haha: though she also does the same to me :sulk:

I really want to move tbh I like it but it's too secluded I hate not seeing people, but I couldn't live in a city or a big town. I want to live on a village, backs onto hills etc, one little coop and small village shops so pretty perfect :thumbup: it's where I run baby group and toddlers her nursery the primary school and the private school :wohoo:
Plus my mum will still live her so we can still have all the ponies and space etc...

Yes she is moving, she suddenly was sitting, then within the week chucks herself back so she is flat then rolls and does the swimming/sky dive thing on her tummy then rolls back when bored and digs her heels in and scoots on her back!
She has just destroyed a studio catalogue!
:hugs:

Im as fit as a a deep fried chip, im not a runner, never have been, im a walker and go for 10 mile walks at least once a week, doesnt seem to be helping with the weight lose..

I have 5 days off work but as paige hates the sound of the hoover i cant do much cleaning, she seems to get scared of a lot of loud noises, anyone else got this problem ?

Young mummy- Yay to team pink !!! i would love another girl... and the money i would save would also be a bonus... over the moon for you babe xx

Kara, lilia loves the Hoover she follows it around touching it! But she's so used to it I Hoover 1 or 2 times a day due to very hairy dog!! Oh and if you can walk 10 miles you must be a bit fitter than a deep fried chip! Lol! You going to join us on a Maidstone meet?

Btp clever Rosie! Lilia still hasn't quite figured out how to get herself onto her feet! She grabs the furniture but can still only get onto her knees!

Lilia has given me her cold so I'm mostly laying on the sofa with job nibs today whilst she wreaks havoc!

Neeeeed to get a photo of rosalie now she is so close to standing, she keeps letting go and trying but only lasts a second :haha:

I want to come on the Maidstone meet!!! I live about 40 miles from Maidstone!!! Why dont OH drive?!?!?! :( I could get a train...I will have to look at prices!!!

Can I come??? Pretty pretty please????? I'll behave....i promise :winkwink:

x

7hours 53 mins!!! Thats how long it would take me to get there :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back