September Stars

By coach...its going to take me 3hr45mins and thats the quick ticket!!! :(

By train...its 2hours 30 mins!!!

By car.... its an hour or so....

Blob nobody lives near me either!

I used to live in elgin though tarron was based at lossie that was 3 years ago though before we were married and had kids.

Blob - :hugs: wish you were closer too. Love the new pic of tabs by the way looking very angelic with her flower band in her hair

YM - yay of course you can come, direct trains from Victoria station if that's any help and the station is central to the town not where it's out in the sticks ;-)

Lady k - 10 mile walks are better than my normal routine. Yay on having a week off have you got anything planned?

Sorry have to share my pain .... I went for a 2 mile hill walk yesterday carrying lo and then gym today..... I can not bend my bum muscles are sooooo sore :blush:

Awwww yay!!! Still 3 hours but not as many changes if I go through Victoria!!

Let me speak to OH first though ;) but I am sure he wont mind!!!

x

Yaaay! Young mummy you should come!! Make sure you don't arrange it before I'm there though!!

Louise hope you enjoyed your job nibs! And I love how your phone always says booby for boony ha ha!

Made it to baby group today with the help of my friend from antenatal classes who drove us. Matt came too so I didn't have to lift her or anything. Still feeling very sore but getting there. Matt's been fab and won't let me do anything lol He's been so good looking after Holly too although I think he's a bit surprised just how much there is to running the house and looking after a baby! He is doing a fab job though I have to say. I HATE sitting still and not doing much. I lifted Holly up earlier when Matt wasn't looking and it REALLY hurt, so I better not do it til I've healed a bit more. I look and feel very bruised as well, I think where they used a clamp thing when they did the operation... nice!!

x

Maidstone meet !! OMG yes.. when ??? should i read through the missed posts?

I have only just started walking that much, walking doesnt seem to bother me as long as i have the right shoes and there is no hills... We go geocaching now so i have a walk with a mission, makes walking fun.

now back to this meet up !!!!

Meet up is either week commencing 25th July or the following as Emzy is down to her parents some of that time, Louise is moving down 5 mins from my house, teeny is in dartford and coming and YM is Romford and hopefully coming too..... So more the merrier :)

What the heck is geocaching ? Is this to do with an empty telephone box ??? Do tell

Emzy - Hope you start feeling better soon!!! And when are you up there??? I'm hoping you all book it for a weekday as it's cheaper :blush:

Kara - Where do you live???? It says London but where abouts?? London is huge!!!

Louise - Booby!! HAHAHA!!! Auto-Correct fail!!! And I would love to meet all the babies... i'd take them all home!!! Lots of beautiful bubs!!! My OH would kill me if I did!!! He says after Pip is here then (IF) we have another one..its GOT to be a boy... because 3 woman is going to be a nightmare!!! :haha:

x

Are we bringing OH's ? because if we are i can get him to drive, maidstone is an hour and half away by car

I live north west london, within the M25, town called Northwood.

Geocaching is modern day treasure hunting, there are thousands of containers all over the UK ( millions around the world) and you get the GPS cordinates from www.geocaching.com and when you find it you sign the log which is inside in the container (also known as the cache) caches can be as small as half the size of your little finger nail (that bloody phone box one !!!) and as big as suitcases. The bigger ones normally have little bits and bobs in you can swap, the kids love that side of it, the smaller ones just have a log. You can use a normal GPS but they have a app you can use for most smart phones. I am now on 140 finds, i may tell grant we can geocaching in Maidstone. My mate just got back from germany geocaching. I have lost 8lbs doing it as we make a full day of it.

Oh is Teeny in dartford?? That's where my parents live! We are in paris I think 26/27/28th July, but down the friday before that and the week after as well I think. I'll need to get my sister or someone to drive us as it takes ages on public transport!

25th and 26th both me and g are free and the week after sunday mon tues and wed we are both free but if its any other day im sure i can get time off work.

Wow there are going to be loads of us! I'm still happy to host but may be a bit if a squeeze!! I don't mind about OHs, Wayne will be on leave so will be home but I'm happy for him to bugger off out with the dog or stay, either or!

We dont move till the 25th so a few days after that would be best for me!

Kara you live near my sister ! Well about 3 miles away, she lives in Oxhey !

Do you know, we could have coffee morning meets say bi monthly and travel to each others houses.. Maybe travel together where possible and then most people hopefully would at least be able to make one! If they're arranged at the right times I could get most places as I have family in north notts, Barnsley, minehead, Weston and obviously both Kent and Suffolk are good, London will be fine once I'm in Maidstone! That would be if people are happy to lend houses out?!

I wonder if fishy would be up for a Maidstone meet? Think she's outer London?

A meet sounds fab!!!

Boony I am only about an hour and a bit from you!

Lady K, I love walking, we have been geo a few times, its brill!!

Emma, so glad you are on the mend. I totally empathise with how you feel, I was the same after Hope x

Blob, where is your nearest airport?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->