September Stars

I'd happily put a few quid in towards a flight for blob! I'm sure others would too, it must be horrible being so so far away! Mind you btp is pretty far too!

Maidstone is 3 hours by car!

I am near Minehead and Weston they are both driveable for a day out!

I would love to meet up with other stars...dh's I am happy to leave at home!!:rofl:

A meet sounds fab!!!

Boony I am only about an hour and a bit from you!

Lady K, I love walking, we have been geo a few times, its brill!!

Emma, so glad you are on the mend. I totally empathise with how you feel, I was the same after Hope x

Blob, where is your nearest airport?

Edinburgh or Glasgow??

Urgh night 3 not going so well been at it 40 mins had to take rosalie next door so I can keep getting up and down :dohh:

Please have a meet a biiiiiiiit closer?? Maybe like midlands I can do that easier :blush:

We do need to do a big meet one time like right in the middle of everyone!

laura, OMG thats only up the road !!! Well when you come and see her we can meet up x

Becs- Im setting off my first travel bug this weekend... im a wee bit excited, how sad am i !!!x

whos house are we meeting at ? my hubby can go off and do something, i have just asked him and he said he will drive me. Im sure fishy isnt far... x

I'd happily put a few quid in towards a flight for blob! I'm sure others would too, it must be horrible being so so far away! Mind you btp is pretty far too!

Nooooooo don't be silly :hugs: :hugs:

I will be going down to lincoln in august and then nottingham over Christmas.... So I can drive to see you all then too :happydance:

I would totally be leaving my DH behind :haha:

Also down near Manchester on July 1st I have NO idea where all these places are in comparison so just shoving them out there :haha:

Maidstone is 3 hours by car!

I am near Minehead and Weston they are both driveable for a day out!

I would love to meet up with other stars...dh's I am happy to leave at home!!:rofl:

Im at minehead butlins from the 6th of July this year, we can meet up then x

Nooooooo don't be silly :hugs: :hugs:

I will be going down to lincoln in august and then nottingham over Christmas.... So I can drive to see you all then too :happydance:

I would totally be leaving my DH behind :haha:

Also down near Manchester on July 1st I have NO idea where all these places are in comparison so just shoving them out there :haha:

I'm only 30 mins from Lincoln city centre. and roughly 90 mins from nottingham. I have family in Nottingham aswell.

We're going to minehead for a week on the 8th June btp!

Blob my parents live between Nottingham and Lincoln yay! This is all very very exciting!

Blob I'm in Bolton right next to Manchester! Asher and Lilia are in Manchester too! X

Oooooh so I coulllld meet you all in the summer :)

Has to be when Robin is working I guess am going to stay with my aunts in lincoln centre. (looooove looooooove it there). Think it's sometime in august :D

Hopefully we will have sold the car by then :haha:

Blob I'm in Bolton right next to Manchester! Asher and Lilia are in Manchester too! X

Yaay well I'm there for a wedding (though it might be somewhere else) ha ha I've never even met them :dohh:

Blob let me know when you're in Lincoln and I'll arrange for us to be at my mums, it's only 25 mins away :)

GRRRR!!! I need to drive and have family scattered everywhere!!!

I'm from little ole essex...I have family in Scotland but long distant family like cousins twice removed and sisters former dog owners nephews brother if ya catch me!!!

I just wanna meet you all!!

I don't really travel.....more through fear of getting lost and ending up in Lands End when I wanna be in manchester for example!!!

x

I just did a basic 'middle meeting point between west country Suffolk and Manchester and it said Hemel hemstead!

I'm not talking to any of you about your meet up it's not fair :)

Amelia is refusing to sleep and is staging a protest on the rug Layla went to bed and hour ago !

Stair gate went up today , all these things are coming out the loft too quick! X

I would drive anywhere up to 7 hrs (when I have a new car/more notice).

Emzy I have no idea where it is :haha: it's one of robins new work mates :wacko:

Loving all this chat of a meet up. Emzy, I am gonna come and see you once the kids are done for the summer at school, depending on what your job situation's like, obviously. I am happy to meet somewhere. Just need to sort out the other kids.

Blob, hope you get sorted for sleep tonight. I am soooo tired as usual. Am having a glass of red wine at the moment in the hope it will help me to sleep, can't be any worse than I have been of late! Went to bed early last night, and then had about half an hour sleep before Sam was awake, then couldn't get back to sleep again! Grrrrr!!

We are just in the midst of planning for going on our hols on Saturday! Yay!! We're going to Tenby, South Wales, so about a 5 hour drive. I am making lists of stuff to take, clothes, toiletries etc. Can't bloody wait. A week away from the cleaning, dog walking and general dogsbody type activities for me!! And then when we come back, Take That on the 8th June, and our 10th wedding anniversary on the 9th! Yippee!! x

I live in west yorks... about 20 mins from barnsley louise... I could easily get to mancs, nottingham etc.

Well, i say that, but it might not be possible for me to drive :cry: I need some hugs.

A couple of weeks ago, I was in a rush to get home from work and sneaked through a (just turned) red light, not noticing the camera on top of it. Completely in the wrong, took 3 points and paid a £60 fine through the post.

Today, I was in queing traffic on my way home. Just as I was going through the light it went amber, so like an idiot I panicked, slammed the brakes on and hesitated, before realising that it was too late for me to stop. By that point, I was half over the line and it had gone to red. The camera was straight in front of me, and didn't flash - but apparently the ones facing you don't (so they don't glare you).

If I get a letter, I'll have got 6 points, and i'll have my licence taken away (as I haven't been driving 2 years until Sept this year) :cry: That means that i'll lose my job too :cry: and we REALLY need the money.

I can't believe I have been so stupid and panicked like that. If i'd have just carried on, i'd have been through on Amber. And I was only going 10mph tops cos of the que.

It's gonna be 3 weeks of sleepless nights waiting for the dreaded letter now :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->