September Stars

Just re sealed the bath but it was so bloody annoying with kids everywhere and Rosie screaming every time i left her for a second!
It's a rubbish job!
I need to clean the carpets but that looks impossible, may look into getting them cleaned, I miss not doing my diy on my own, i quite enjoy pottering about getting jobs done, but i can't! Not that I would swap the children but I miss it!

Oh today just gets better, mil tomorrow, I will end up paying a fortune for everyone to have a starbucks, i don't begrudge her but its every week i take her out and get her coffee, last week she asked for cake too, and that was in costa fortune where i could buy a muffin for the same as a box of them in tesco! (it cost £15 last week and I just had a coffee!)
Just once would be nice to hear her say 'let me get those' not like she is broke! I took her out once a week from quite early on in my relationship with dh and it's stuck.
Wish i met up with my mum! And she drives but my dad is really demanding so she never gets a second to herself:nope:
On the up though my one and only sibling, my sister is talking about moving back to somerset:happydance: She has dogs not children so would be nice to have Auntie M live closer as the children don't know her.

Back later xxxxxxx:hugs:

Ladyk, minehead not far at all, must be a coffee place somewhere there!
Or Bridgwater or Street may be on your way home could let you get a bit (about an hour) down the road say Bridgwater then meet up for you to stretch your legs and have a coffee before you get on the motorway home.
:hugs:

Minehead burkina is ten mins walk from my in laws... Maybe I'll try to wangle for us to be there that weekend!

lol @burkina!!

Jelly that sounds like a fab idea!

Hope everyones ok today. I had a nice long afternoon nap today, was much needed, I've been shattered since my operation! Still feeling quite sore but feels a bit better today I think. I had a look and it looks like the stitches are disolving already. Now the swelling has gone down too I can see properly where they have cut, it was quite a big cut! Doesn't help that I'm constipated now too, ouuccch! Last thing I need lol I read that codiene can make you constipated so I have stopped taking them today and just sticking with ibuprofen for now.

Matt's just up bathing Holly. She's been super screamy and moany today, I suspect she is teething. Matt said he now can totally appreciate how hard it is being at home! He's been really fab though and has kept the house nice, done all the laundry and cooking and looked after Holly. I'm a lucky lady!

I'm still waiting to hear back from HMRC, it's been 2 weeks since my interview and I hope my CRB doesn't take too much longer to come back so I can find out about the job!

x

Optical I think you cursed me I ended up going through THREE red lights :cry: all had cameras I hate following people in rush hour when you have non idea where you are going.

Aww emzy :hugs: oh and isn't it nice when they realise that it's not a piss easy job.

Jelly it's a bit shocking huh? That's Glasgow for you.

Emzy glad your being looked after and glad matt has had an insight into your day!

Louise ha ha at predictive text ! I see from Facebook we nearing single figures yay!

Louise think you need to join in on that predictive text website :haha:

Went to a wiggles concert today will not be repeating that again :dohh: fucking £6 for small balloon

Evening ladies!!

Argh Optical! (and now Blob!).... bloody cameras.

Emzy, good to hear things are feeling a little better, and I'm glad Matt is seeing just how hard it is to be a mummy and keep the house too. Sounds like he's looking after you both well. x

I'm tired tonight. Have written some lists, but have loads more in my head of all the stuff I need to start thinking about packing for the hols. I know it will all come together, and I think I love the pre-hols madness really!! Eeek!

Am watching 24 hour in A and E thing on C4, really like it. Very interesting.

Everything's late tonight, had to nip out to Sainsburys late for a few bits, so not had tea yet! Am trying to chill out, then a nice bowl of sausages and pasta, then bed! x

I'm seeing take that on 9th July :)

We got a new car today all big and sensible dh is gutted he has given up his sporty boys car but it was just to expensive so it's now a ice blue Renault senic I think it's pretty which didn't help :)

Argh Take That!!! Argh!! 8th june for us!! Eeeek!! x

Car sounds nice Genies, we succumbed to an MPV too, best move we ever made! x

Just a quickie as I hear from Blob there is talk of a meet! Well in mid to late June I am going to be visiting as many towns in the south east as possible as I will be starting work as a fashion sales agent! Soo if any of you ladies know of a childrenswear boutique near you then I could be paying a visit! It also means I can tweak my appointments to make sure I can join you for the meet! Whoop whoop! X

Yay sounds good Ann!! when did all this happen? Tell all!! x

Congrats on the job, Fishy! :happydance:

Emzy - glad to hear that you are convalescing well and that your fella is taking good care of you and baby. It is so healthy for partners to switch roles occasionally. Husband and I did that with Simon. I took my current Zoo job and gave him the last 11 weeks of our parental leave. He loved it! But also totally understood all the caregiver frustrations and challenges. And I got to feel what it was like to leave the little family at home everyday and bring home the bacon. Good for both of us to swap stresses for awhile! But even a few days in each other's shoes is a good thing.
(Well, I don't expect that Matt is regularly recovering from uterine surgery, but you know what I mean! :) )

GG - poor husband of yours - a pretty, sensible family car! :) I'm just resisting the minivan. I love our Subaru so much. I would be so sad to have to give that one up!

Can't remember what else I was going to say to others...

So we went to the CAlgary International Children's Festival today. We didn't attend any shows as I think my boys are still far too young, but we did enjoy all sorts of outdoor creative, artsy fun in the rain and mud.
I did my best to run the boys ragged, but Simon just would not sleep when he got home and Tobe spent the afternoon squirming his way around the living room. He went everywhere! And then he would reach some furniture and pull himself to his knees with these triumphant and rather tribal-sounding shrieks. And then he'd be rocking on all fours, then flopping back on his belly and continuing the squirm reconnaissance.
:shrug:
Who needs crawling?

Oh and he treated us all to some fun in the tub tonight with a bathtub poop. :sick: He was making a few funny little grunting noises, but there were lots of bubbles in the bath and I didn't see any evidence for ages. His poop is still quite ... liquidy? At any rate, there were a few larger bits that tipped me off and upon further inspection, I realized that the water had a greeny-yellow tinge to it.
So the bubble bath got drained and both boys were hosed down and mama got out the bleach for the bath toys.

That was my evening excitement!

Oh! I know what I was going to say:
Blob! Poor you! The Wiggles? They are absolutely awful. Like, way down there with Barney kind of bad.
Children's entertainment does NOT have to be soul-less!!!!!!
And that would be almost $12 CAD for a balloon? :shock:
Have they no shame? :growlmad:

Wow Sarah that festival sounds amazing.. the poo does not though! Is Simon still a boob man then?

Blob, Scotland is a tad far unfortunately! ;)

Emzy, how are you feeling today? I'm loving the FB pics of Holly.

Asher, an old boss contacted me with the offer. I used to do it years ago but full time. This time I'll only be out on the road for two days a week during the selling period. I will be self employed though which is not ideal but beggars can't be choosers! Oh and I will be selling childrenswear!

Wow that sounds brilliant fishy! The meet we were talking about will be in Maidstone at the end if July, date tbc. Any chance of you making it?

Sarah sounds like fun! Although the bath incident sounds a bit yucky!

Emzy well done matt for looking after you so well, glad you're feeling a bit better. We have to have crbs as teachers and I think generally they take 4-6 weeks in my experience!

Jelly that meeting place sounds perfect!

Sorry everything else is gone! I'm too excited! 9 sleeps!

Louise Yay, not long!!:hugs:

Blob, I hate that being forced by drivers everywhere, dh was forced off 2 roundabouts when we went up to Derby, and the sat nav went crazy!! :hugs:

Sarah, Poop in bath, not good when it's still mustard poop :sick::hugs:

Emzy, go hubby, perhaps mine would get a kick up the arse if he had to do stuff....then perhaps not :haha::hugs:

Fishy, Fantastic news, will have to have a look into it for you but I am sure Taunton must have plenty of places and that is not too far:thumbup: Loads of luck to you in your new job! :hugs::kiss:

Big sensible car...we have a zafira, it is pretty good, you have the choice of bums or shopping in it so you can't actually take the family shopping but it is a nice car. (bloody huge blind spot in the drivers seat though have to watch crossings and have even missed a car one time that i was lucky i didn't hit!)

Got to go hubby nagging as he has a phsio appointment, that for once he is going to!!:haha:

Back later all, just had to sneak on here to say hello, leaving kids to make their own toast!:haha:

Bye for now

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:hugs:

Argh bloody woman! Sorry I have to moan. I asked for the boys from next wednesday (half term) till the following Wednesday because Wayne doesn't get home till Saturday afternoon... She said fine, then offered from Sunday instead. Fine by me! Get more time with them! Just text her to check she'd informed the school and that Sunday was still ok, she said no it's tomorrow they're expecting you. Er, no, I have had plans for a friend to visit tomorrow night for weeks now! And no I'm nit changing MY plans for you anymore just because you have a new fella! Plus I have the text she sent me to prove it! So I said no I'll get them Sunday as arranged, she said they'll be disappointed, can I go Saturday! NO!! I'll go Sunday! I had them all Easter holidays and having them half term week plus a few days, you'd think she'd want a weekend with her own kids! But no, they spoil her plans! Her excuse- she has to work.. But she only works Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday for 3 hours a day! Argh! Now the boys are going to be disappointed and god knows what she will tell them why I'm not going Friday! Makes me so mad!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->