September Stars

Jelly I have been taking both girls swimming since rosalie was 2 weeks old on my own :thumbup:

My main tip is 1) take him something to nibble on/juice when you get out 2) always get changed before them, before swimming (so if they get upset getting changed can just get right in). Also on the way back out get dressed first wrap them up and give food etc it is honnestly the best easiest way. X

Thanks for the tips Asher / blob - it's stupid thinking the simplest thing such as swimming bamboozles you ...... Do you put them in inflatables whilst in the pool or hold them the whole time? Sorry know I must sound stupid :blush:

I want to take the girls swimming need to do it soon !

Emzy hope the headache went away ?

Becs when is the christening ? I'm busy with the same thing x

Louise that's awful defiantly complain , we have the aquapod it's bath seats attached to a mat

Btp I love the thought of you bathing Rosie in the sink it reminded me of when I was little sitting with my feet in the kitchen sink :)

I've got two of my godchildren this morning then work at lunch time going to be busy !

Hi girls, quick from me as I'm busy busy today!

I have a lovely friend coming tonight and staying over, not had a full blown Chumash properly since before lilia was born, although I have seen her a couple of times.. She's been trying to get pregnant for a few years now and it's not happening, it's heartbreaking really and I didn't hear from her for a while after lilia was born, but then got a letter apologising! It's harder as her husband has 3 kids by his ex so she thinks it's her fault :(

Anyway, she's over this afternoon, looking forward to that! But I need to ring various companies about various things (Hoover filter, bath seat!) walk the dog, go to tesco and sort out my upstairs! Downstairs is respectable.. If my mum saw my bedroom id get told off!!! Hee hee! Anyway, have lovely days everyone xxx

Have a nice time Louise! And what's a chumash!? lol!

Genies my headache did go away by the time I went to bed, thank you :) No storm yet though!

Jelly I haven't taken Holly swimming for a while, but I've taken her a few times and a couple of times on my own. What I did was go with my cosy under my clothes and get undressed first, then get Holly changed. DO NOT make the mistake of putting his trunks and swim nappy on before you leave, the swim nappies are not designed to soak up wee, just hold poo in. The first time I took Holly I got her changed before we left home and she was soaked through by the time we got to the pool! So I get her ready after I'm ready and take her through. I just lay her on a towel whilst I put everything in the locker. I carried her the whole time the first time I went and my arms were killing me so I bought an inflatable chair thing and it's brill. They are £15 in mothercare but I got one for 99p off ebay, best thing I bought as I can carry her for some of the time and then she can bob about in that when my arms get tired. Then afterwards I get her changed first then put her on a dry towel with some toys while I get changed. I think next time I go I will take the little buggy and she can sit in that when I put stuff in the locker/when I get changed as I don't think she'd stay on a towel very long now. It does feel a bit like a military operation the first couple of times you go! lol

Holly woke up crying at 5am again, but she went back to sleep when I turned her on her side and stroked her cheek. She woke up for the day at 7.30am which wasn't too bad! She seemed tired for a nap at 10, so I took her up and it went all quiet so I thought she was asleep, but when I went up this is what I saw:

255065_10150646412755473_743965472_18811406_7524747_n.jpg

Yes Mummy, I can even stand up in my sleeping bag! It's gone quiet again though so I'm wondering if she's finally given in! I keep peeking in and she is either sitting or standing up!

Feeling quite sore again today. Woke up in the night and it was REALLY sore again, so think I overdid it a bit yesterday. I'm on my own with Holly this morning as Matt is at a job interview but he said he'll take over when he gets home so I can rest a bit more.

Anyway, just before I go I wanted to say Happy 1st Birthday to our first September Star Darcie. I can't believe it has been a whole year since she was born. I hope you are having fun playing with your sisters Darcie, fly high little one :kiss:

Just went up and she'd fallen asleep... like this!!

252700_10150646439910473_743965472_18811526_4138362_n.jpg

254923_10150646439805473_743965472_18811525_1711382_n.jpg

How can she sleep in that position!?

Btp - how cute in the sink xx

Emzy - thanks for the tips. Holly looks so cute ! Hope you manage to get some rest. What's matts interview for anything he'd like?

Louise hope you have a good time catching up with your friend !

Happy birthday Darcie xx

We are having a lazy day in today was meant to be going to gym and seeing my friends newborn baby but woke up this morning unable to talk and really bad mucus cough so have cancelled both instead JJ us in his comfy sleepsuit playing with his activity may which I haven't got out for him in ages he's loving it !

Ohhhhh Emzy that is adorable she must of tired herself out !

Lol sleepy girl! xx

I wondered how when Rosie fell asleep in the bumbo!
IMG00581-20110417-1920.jpg

xx

Happy Birthday Darcie, happy and sad day, poor Amy :cry:
I donated to her cause, its very easy from the fb link, every little helps, and i felt it appropriate today.

Back later, hope everyone has a lovely day xx

:rofl: :rofl: emzy she looks just so so so cute!!!!

Love the bath BTP ;)

Jelly I take an inflatable (as it's easier with 2) but she often comes out.

Yea poor amy it's just awful :nope:

Happy Birthday Darcie floaty kisses :kiss:

Thinking of Amy today, sleep peacefully little Darcie xxx

Louise, have a brill time xx

GG, Hope's christening is on 12th June!

BTP, Hope loves going in the sink, its alot easier tbh!!

Emma, I remember feeling like that after my stitches, I over done it and my God did it hurt! Aww bless Holly!!

Just been for a 5 mile walk, Murphy is pooped!! Hope cried when Ian left for work this morning, was really cute!! She sobbed!! Ian has just got back, Hope chucked her toys on the floor and crawled to the front door for him to pick her up!!

Agh bless hope that is so adorable. I bet Ian was chuffed when she came to greet him

Aw bless Holly Emzy she is so cute.
And Happy Birthday Darcie

Sleep peacefully little darcie! Thinking of you today Amy :hugs:

Emzy - That picture reminds me of a position Kimi fell asleep in when she was a couple of weeks old!!! And I hope you feel better soon!!

40124_449852294926_510324926_4948820_1158016_n.jpg

Becs - Ahhh bless Hope! That is soo cute...Kimi cries when Luke leaves her and as soon as she hears his voice is happy again!!

Rubbish catch up as meant to be doing housework but OH is being a complete turd and playing ps3.... stressing me out because I can't bend down for too long or pick up heavy items due to stress on my scar and he cant be bothered to help!!! He has HIS friends coming round and he thinks it's okay to have the house look like a bombs hit it!! :growlmad:

Have kindly asked my OH to help me put pictures of Pip up and recent pictures of Kimi so will have to show you how big Kimi is and scan pictures of Pip :)

Will catch up laters!!!

xx

I've taken the boys swimming quite a few times just recently we have started going every 2 weeks because Jayden is getting really interested in learning to swim. Its easy once you've been a few times. My pool has changing tables and play pens aswell which makes it easier. One thing i will suggest if you are taking more than one child is to ring the pool and ask what their adult to child ratio is because some pools are 1 adult to 1 child. I take inflatables for them both Tyler has a seat and Jayden has a ring and armbands.

Becs thats so cute Tyler often tries to get to Tarron first when he comes in the door but hes slowly realising that Jayden can go alot faster and he has to wait so now when he comes in he sits and cries until Tarron picks him up so Jayden has to wait lol.

Happy Birthday to our brightest and first star Darcie x x

I cant bath Tyler in the sink because the dog jumps up and starts licking him and drinking the water! Gross!! He likes the bath though loves splashing around but it would be easier to be able to use the sink once in a while especially after a explosive nappy which we've had a few of recently!!

Louise have a lovely time with your friend.

We are hoping to do a car boot either this sunday or next sunday depending on the weather so i've got lots of clothes and toys to sort out today hoping to make some money so i can buy girly stuff. Its weird having pink things in the house i'm so used to everything being for boys lol.

Happy birthday dear Darcie. Its hard thinking how much hope there was this time last year, she was fighting so hard for the first day or two. Sweet dreams angel x

I've never actually bathed lilia in the sink, might try it!

Argh got hardly anything done yet because lilia has decided to be a monster and would not go down for her nap for ages! I was waiting for her nap so I could shower! Sorted now, at last, and now she'll be hungry when she wakes because it was so late, so I'm not going to get to tesco, will have to make do with very expensive shop on camp!! Better do my ringing before she wakes!

Think I'm gonna try and bathe Holly in the sink too... although I'm not sure she'll actually fit! lol Speaking of size, she's already outgrown some of her 9-12 stuff and is in some 1-1.5 years stuff!!! I almost cried when I bought it... YEARS?! lol She's such a big girl. Her sleeping bag is 12-18 months as she's so long and she's at the end of her 9-12 vests as they only just do up!

I just accidentally clicked at the beginning of this thread and ended up reading right up to the end of september!! It's when we were all having the babies and posting photos of them and talking about breastfeeding, sick and wind! How long ago does that feel now x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->