September Stars

Fx'd for you BTP :sex: hahaha

Been out and bought tabs toys :)

oh lovely Optical , we stayed in coral bay , im a nursery school teacher .

thanks for the advice about work theres a evening planned at the end of term i think i just need to remember that things have changed and try to be less sensitive :)

the girls are napping so ive been building a fairy tent that my mum bought them im looking forward to seeing their faces when they see it .

oh lovely Optical , we stayed in coral bay , im a nursery school teacher .

thanks for the advice about work theres a evening planned at the end of term i think i just need to remember that things have changed and try to be less sensitive :)

the girls are napping so ive been building a fairy tent that my mum bought them im looking forward to seeing their faces when they see it .

Hi ladies! Quick one from me as I have a bit of a headache!

GG it must be a real shock to thR system, I'm dreading going back .. The head informed me that he wants a summer concert again.. But I will have to plan it, rehearse it and get it ready in 3 weeks to be performed in the last week of term! Normally I start about February! I really wanted to be getting out if school on time too, no after school rehearsals, as it takes me an hour to get home and lilia goes to bed at half 6! Oh well, I am wonderwoman after all! I think I'd like to do a show based around the idea of heroes and legends (inspired by Wayne) , maybe have the choir sing heroes (like x factor) and only the good die young by queen, maybe some inspirational speeches by my year 8 drama group and I've also had (probably silly) an idea of the drama group acting out a medals parade and getting Wayne involved in uniform pretending to hand out medals! But that's probably self indulgent!!

Er where was I?

Optical I think your run sounds brilliant, such a sad cause, let me know if I can do anything!

Oh I babbled before and now ive forgotten everything!

Lilia has been saying mama all day! so cute! Although to the untrained ear it might seem more like baba than mama but she really presses her lips together! Plus I say 'say mama' and she says it... To me it's mama anyway!!

She attempted to eat a tube of nappy rash cream, think it's called metanium? Don't think she got any in her mouth really, if she did hardly any, but I've given her loads of water! Obviously taking after the dog with thR bepanthem!

Hope your headache goes Louise xx

Blob, lol, I don't stand a chance he says his back hurts and has taken his meds:dohh:

Genies, awww, hope they love the tent! xx

Optical, that is really rude of fellow teachers to be so ignorant, funny how some people are though, at mums and toddlers i talk to everyone! :hugs:

We had a lovely day on the steam train, we went back and forth on the line and did the round trip about 3 times, had our picnic, and the girls loved it!:thumbup:
Now I am going to get my pj's on, cook pizza for tea, crack open the wine, which i am not sharing as dh has tablets and if he cant :sex: then I am not wasting good wine on him, I may as well drink it:rofl:

Back soon, we are thinking of going back to picnic on the trains tomorrow as it was so nice we gor a season ticket, it is only just down the road from here and i want to take the other children too!
:hugs:xx

Louise sounds like your going to be thrown in the deep end back at work !
Is this your last Saturday before wayne is home?

Btp I hope you have a good evening , enjoy the wine if nothing else x

Pauls a man u fan so it's football in our house but he did buy me wine x

FFS done this 3x now

BTP just down the wine so you're in no position to have any :sex:

Lousie awwh luv shell be fine :hugs: yesterday tabs ate half a tube of teething gel and today she drank karvol drops :dohh:

Hope everyone is well!

Genies i know exactly how u feel...just feels really strange being back...bit like i dont belong there anymore :( also been a real blow this week as my boss/friend/godmother to James had said nursery fees would be whatever tax credits give me then the other day she said she was giving me a 30% discount, so now we are up the creke without a paddle as we just cannot afford the fees...so i went to see her abut it because i felt really let down. Chris said that if it works out cheaper to be a SAHM then i can finish, cos tbh it would be better all round i think. I just need to see how much idd get towards the fees and then see how much we would get if i finished work to care for James from tax credits!

My dog loves anything he can get his paws on yesterday he stole a sausage off the side and today he stole my cheeseburger...i was not happy!

Lbb when you work it out take into account that come April anyone earning a joint income of 30k or more won't be entitled to child tax credits I'm not sure about working tax credits though. Hope you manage to get something sorted x

I know its going so quick can't believe it I havent even bought much yet either!

Wow booby almost viability! I remember the relief at reaching that goalpost!

Jayne that's so unfair, she shouldn't have promised you that if she couldn't see it through, it's put you in a difficult position. Hope you get it sorted!

Gg yes no more Saturday nights going to sleep alone! Well until his next lock in at the local!!

Blob glad it's not just me! She's everywhere and into everything at the moment!

My mum is here tonight, she's going to have Lilia while I go and get the boys tomorrow.. My last EVER trip to Kent to get them alone! Next time Wayne will do it as I'll be at work, and we move down there after that!!! Woop woop!

I didn't know that about the tax credits cut again booney that's just great still won't get any help!

oh right yes i see thanks for that boony! Wow 23 weeks that has flown!

Talking about viability i met a lady in hospital when James was in who discovered she was pregnant at 18 weeks and her waters broke at 24+5 so technically only pregnant for 6 weeks! It was so awful thou cos our hospital left her to labour herself as they said baby wouldnt survive! When she was born weighing 13oz they wrapped her in a plastic bag then the paed discovered she was breathing...she is 5 months now and is adorable!

I know Louise i just felt really let down i have worked for her for nearly 17 years! Not long now so excited for you X

Oh Jayne how awful! Oh imagine if they hadn't realised.. How rubbish that they didn't examine the baby!!! But so pleased it survived!

Lbb, I have pm'd you! xx

Well had my wine, very nice too, had half a bottle and saved some, didn't want to be all room spinney when I look after Rosie and feed her!
Dh watched football then went to sleep, just what i thought!
I have a very frustrated Rosie atm, trying to move and she can't she is not happy! She will get there! On the plus side she can clap, and wave, although not on demand more to entertain herself!!

Sorry just messaged lbb and everything else has gone:dohh:

Back later, hope everyone has a lovely day, think we are going back on the train, forgot to say the local paper took our pic yesterday on the train, I will be looking out now in the locals see if we are there!
Also got to dig out an unopened brio train set i have in the attic for Sophie, I bought it ages ago thinking Rosie was a boy but looks like the girls can get some use out of it!!:hugs:

Urgh I hate that I hate when hospitals do that I remember a girl on here who had a baby early and they refused to help the baby as it was soooo early but they had to hold it while it struggled to live :cry: :cry: :cry:

Rosalie woke at 2, 2.30, 3, 3.40, 4... Then tabs appeared :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->