September Stars

Louise it is so much easier in the sink, no bending, just get everything to hand like you would the bath, much easier downstairs! :hugs:

I bought a half price swim seat for the holiday so Rosie can go in the pool, but she is not a water baby at all, so not sure how she will take to it.

Right I am off, bottle of wine chilling nicely, my fave is on offer atm, Hardys crest its really nice, so had a treat and bought a bottle, going to get everyone fed nice and early, got the 2 middle children out at camp and with Dad tomorrow so hope for a few evenings with dh to like him again!:haha:

Back soon xxx

Awwww gorgeous pics Btp, YM and Emzy!!! They're all booooootiful :D

Thanks for the encouragement about my run. As you know I did 11.5k jog monday, 10k jog on the treadmill last night at the gym and i've been for a 5.75k walk today. My legs feel as though they will drop off. I have been looking at google earth to measure a 13mile route, and the enormity of what I have signed up for is just starting to hit.... :/

In other news, I got an interview today :happydance: it's for a permenant cover supervisor job, employed by the school rather than agency, and will start in Sept. It's on Thurs 9th at 9am :thumbup: I hope I get it!!!

Also, it's my hen do on Sunday :happydance: I'm off to York with 6 friends, and we're staying at the Hilton :) We're setting off at 12, going for a mooch around york and a meal, then hitting the bars! coming back Monday at 12 :)

Louise - not many sleeps now :)

I bet whizzy would love swimming, but i've never got around to taking her. She loves to splash, so I can't wait for our honeymoon - we're off to cyprus for 11 days on the 29th june. Emma is a proper water baby - it's just sooo hard getting her out!

btp - I LOVE Hardy's crest. But then again, I love a lot of wine I guess :blush:

:hugs: to Amy today... Floaty kisses to our first star :hugs:

Hope you're feeling better soon Emzy :hugs:

And :hi: to everyone else!!

:flower:

Proud mummy moment!!! Holly FINALLY crawled! From one side of the room to the other!

Opti,
Well done on the walking, you must feel better for just getting out and walking:thumbup:
Good luck with the interview, great news, sounds ideal, really hope you get it:hugs:
Your hen night sounds like fun:drunk::thumbup:
Yes Hardys crest is my fave wine, it is really nice, could quite happily drink it on my own with no help from dh, it also is one of those i can drink without feeling rubbish, but i think it is because it is quite expensive normally, (half price in tesco right now!!):hugs:

Right off i go, keep popping on here and fb, must look like i am sat here all day, I am not, honest!!
All kiddies packed for various things, done tea and soon time for bed!
Hugs to all :hugs:xx

Mine would NOT like sink baths :haha: they are such water babies. There is not enough room for jumping and splashing :)

Oooooohhhh myyyyyyyyy goodness Hope is so cute :cloud9: Robin would honestly cry if rosalie did that to him.

Opti good luck :thumbup: really hope you get it!!! Hope you have an amazing time on your hen do!!
It's one of my best friends hen do and I'm not going :cry::cry: I just couldn't leave rosalie (it's in Ireland)

Mmm have a drink for me BTP

Opti have a great weekend ! When you HO for your runs to you run constantly or run / walk ( I might if already asked you this - I'm trying to increase my distance but struggle to run continuously ). Good luck with your interview

Emzy - yay on Holly crawling their will be no stopping her now hope matts at the ready tomorrow to keep moving her !

Emma, go Holly!!! Now the fun starts!!! I love it!!!

Sarah, Hope is so cute, she is a right Daddys girl!!

BTP, enjoy your vino!

Loving the photos! Bless Holly all curled up like that.

Good luck Matt and Optical on your interviews!

Happy birthday Darcie. I still cry when I think about her so I can't imagine how hard it must be for Amy and her husband. Xx

Btp hope you enjoyed your wine!

Last day at my old job today! Whoop whoop! So glad it's over. My boss is an arse! Now I get to see my boy for more than 30 mins a day!

Evening ladies, a really quick one from me. We've only just finished packing up the car for the hols tomorrow! It's been a mad old day, packing everything up. There's a last minute bag to be packed first thing in the morning, but apart from that we're all sorted. The dogs are despatched to parents and friends' houses, the kids are in bed, the car is full of petrol, we are officially ready to go at 5am! Time for a spot of supper and then bed!! So tired!

Love to all as usual, well done Holly for crawling, and Becs, bless, I bet Ian was beside himself with Hope crawling to greet him!! I have been thinking about Darcie all day, and Amy, Ian and Caitlyn. I can't believe it's a year. Beautiful girl, playing with her sisters. xxx

On that note, night night. Hope to be able to catch up in the week while we're away. xx

Optical we had our honeymoon in Cyprus where abouts are you going?

Emzy that's great about the crawling it's fun from now she will get quicker everyday as I'm finding out :)

Fc glad your work is done x

I can't remember what else I was going to say sorry !

I'm finding being back at work really hard it's not leaving the girls that's the problem it's just that so much has changed at work and I've gone from being deputy head to part time and it's strange I dont feel part of the team anymore and I just not enjoying it , it's half term next week and I'm so glad that's horrible isn't it !

F&C :wohoo: last day yaaay!!!

I can't believe it's a year gone too :cry:

GG - maybe it will take awhile to get back into it. Do you all go out in the evenings at all for bonding? When I had HR issues with my department I took them all out on a night if bowling .... It was very successful cleared the air with alot of people and boosted morale. Maybe something like that would help more feel part of the team xx

GRRRRRR!!! HALF 3 IN THE MORNING AND SOME COMPLETE DICKWAD RINGS BOTH MY PHONES BECAUSE HE FANCIES A CHAT!!! DERRRRR...I HAVE A BABY THAT YOU NEARLY WOKE UP!!!!! :growlmad:

I only leave my phones on due to there being family problems at home and it's not been the first time, I have had calls at silly am asking me to grab the kiddies and keep them safe!!!!!!

MIL rang OH last night to tell him that we shouldnt be giving Kimi cheese because apparently this gives children night terrors!!!! :shrug:

Anyone heard this??

I hope Blob is getting some sleep tonight and Emzy too!!!

Emzy - Well done Holly you super baby! Now its time for them eyes to grow in the back of your head!!!

GG - Hope things get better at work!

Asher - Have a good holiday! I am very jealous!!! :(

BTP - Kimi wouldnt like a sink bath I dont think... she is such a water baby that she just goes in the bath with me or OH and we just hold her head and she kicks her legs and splashes her arms and shrieks and screams to her hearts content!

I suddenly realized today that Kimi isn't a baby today! :cry:

She now has two teeth, can sit up unaided, is bum shuffling backwards and is quite clearly saying dada and mama now. When did all this happen???

It just made me sad to think how far she has come and that!! :blush:

Hope everyone is having a really nice uninterrupted sleep because I am now wide awake!!!!!!!!!!

It's horrible they are growing up waaaaay too fast. I never get sleep :dohh: think it's a combination of teeth and cold poor thing.

GG missed that, aww luv I imagine that must be really hardv:hugs: I like jellys suggestion.

I was up half the night too, think tooth number 3 is on its way, she just wanted cuddles all night! She had a major nappy explosion this morning as well!

It's funny as this morning its as if she's forgotten how to crawl! Last night she didn't go to bed til 10 as she just wanted to crawl about everywhere but this morning she's back to rocking on all fours! Strange child lol

YaY to crawling Emzy, Go Holly!

We have tooth no2, she has been hot a few days and a more poopy nappies than usual and hey presto I noticed no2 had popped through, neatley next to tooth no1! They are not overly bothering her.

My little girl gone of with the Brownies, my ds off with his dad.
I have saved the wine for tonight, but I am in a bit of a mood with tbh, lack of us spending any time together, he is on x box constantly and when he does get an early night he is so tired from being on the flipping x box he just sleeps, needless to say i have needs!!
By the time we do get a night together I am so annoyed with him I am far from in the mood, so I saved the wine for tonight and hopefully the girls will settle, going to try and wear them both out now!!

Back later, hope everyone has a lovely day xxxx:hugs:

Nope she's remembered again, went straight over to the sky box and turned it off!!

Yey for crawling babies!!!!!!!! :happydance:

Izzy has still only rolled over twice... and she is showing no signs whatsoever of wanting to crawl! Such a lazy baby lol... She can sit on her own and can support her weight when we stand her up, but that's it. She's started moving her walker around a little tiny bit too.

And we have no teeth yet, although they must be hurting. She says dadadadadada, but only mummum when she's crying lol.

Genies.. :hugs: Do you teach? If you do believe me, as supply I know how isolating those staff rooms can be!! Because i'm mainly day-to-day supply, no-one ever bothers to talk to me, so I just sit like a loner and read shakespeare (oh, hang on... that might have something to do with it :haha:).
I too like the idea of a night out to bond.. I found that when I had emma and went back to work I was a bit of an outsider too, it took a few weeks to get back into the swing of things :hugs:

YM I'd be furious if someone did that! :hugs: As for the cheese thing, I've heard it, but I think it's just an old wives tale.

Hope you have a FAB time on holiday asher!!

Btp - I can sooo relate to the xbox fiasco, but tbh it does me a favour - i'm in bed for 9 most nights cos i'm sooo tired so i'm glad that he's not nagging for it!

Hope you all have fab days, i'm off for a walk :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->