September Stars

Morning ladies! I'm on my phone, our internet dongle for laptop is rubbish, so excuse any typos or weird predictive text things!

Well, the weather in sunny south Wales is far from sunny!! Ah well, at least the caravan's nice. Just chilling out today after long journey for us all yesterday.there's a nice pool with a big slide, Archie can't wait to try it out!

Lbb sorry to hear about the work situation, sounds like it might be better for you to be at home!! Could u maybe try for some sort of part time evening job? Make being home in the day more affordable? Hugs x hows James doing with his feeding? X

Sorry for lack of personals, hard work typing on phone! Have just put sam down in his travel cot for a sleep, he's not keen on it at all, ended up in with us in a pokey little bed last night!

Oh yeah, I've had 2 lovely pressies for coming away - a nice big coldsore and the heavy return of AF!! Joy!!

Will try and catch up later. Xx

It is shocking the attitude of some hospitals. Our local hospital haven't got any facility's for stillborns. Luckily my friends who lost their baby at the beginning of the year had their own room for 2 days to help bond and say goodbye to their beautiful daughter, also had a local charity for support. It really helped them to come to terms with their loss however I think this was due to the charity rather than the hospital itself as it's the charity which owns the room too.

Thanks jelly. It's blowing a gale! Weather forecast says it should brighten up as the day goes on. The kids are driving me mad, they want to be out and about playing but can't. Hey ho. If jack wakes sam up there's gonna be trouble!! He's being so naughty!!! Argh!

There should be rules about how hospitals can treat women and loss, my friend went in for a scan at 36 weeks because she had not felt any movement, the woman scanned her, put the scanner down said 'your baby is dead' and left the room, leaving her on her own.
Awful and I wish she could complain, the worst thing is she went into labour a day before and the hospital gave her drugs and stopped it, the baby knew she needed to come:cry:

God BTP :cry: so so so awful it's where you feel in sympathy for the women who refuse medical intervention with stories like that.

Awwh Asher I was thinking about our holiday and decided it has to be near a swimming pool, soft play etc etc for the rainy days where I want to kill them :hugs:

God BTP :cry: so so so awful it's where you feel in sympathy for the women who refuse medical intervention with stories like that.

Her baby was undiagnosed downs, its why i feel quite strongly that all women should be tested for downs, not so they can decide if they want a downs baby and how will they cope but to ensure the baby is carefully monitored and safely bought into the world.
I still can't believe the hospital have no come back on it:shrug:

Another program I've not seen ! Going to have to google that one now too !

Been out for a barbie today at my sisters, poor JJ is so tired this evening after being at inlaws yesterday too he hasn't slept during the day so he's missed about 6 hours. Hoping for an easy day tomorrow

Blob - how's tabs settling at night now? Have you found something that works ?

Ladies interested in the Maidstone meet I'm going to try and speak to the manager tomorrow and book a room for us all and find out which days are available. Can you pm me so I know how many people are interested in the meet up. It's in Maidstone approx last week of July / first week of august. I'll post on FB too as I know alot of people don't post on here anymore :cry:

Evening all!!!!

Claire, sounds like you are having a fab time xx

BTP, thats awful x

Blob I love Tangled!!! Hope thinks its fab!!!

I have had a lovely day, went shopping with my Mum, bought Hope some lush clothes!! Found my outfit for the christening, a dress from Monsoon! Just need shoes!!

What's the dress like becs I'm always looking in monsoon.

All my clothes used to be from their for work and going out but I'm trying to resist buying anything until I lose some weight.

Me Jelly!!! Pick me!!!

Quick one from me as am off to bed as feel like rubbish and am in immense amount of pain :(

I am hoping to get a referral from my HV as my mum noticed today that Kimi is not actually eating food and just 'pooling' at it...which basically means holding it under her tongue and letting the saliva make it go down... so we're going to go to the feeding and swallowing team and have a chat with them!

I just dont know what else can go wrong with Kimi's feeding...everyday it's something else/something new thats not quite right with her...and I can't help but think I done something wrong... I should've started weaning her earlier...but I was too worried about her milk problems...or got help quicker...

I feel completely out of my depth here...i see all these babies loving food on 3 meals a day and yet my baby barely eats a mouthful without screaming and making herself sick... i dont force food down her...we make it fun...we vary between purees and finger foods...i'm just at my wits end...

Sorry for the rant...I just felt like I needed to explode!! :(

Will catch up tomorrow properly!!

x

We had a lovely day had roast at our friends house the girls love playing with the older Kids and we bathed them there which they enjoyed they been so hyped up they only just fallen asleep!

Oh Becs what's your dress like?

Asher hope your enjoying your time away ?

Jelly I would love to have come to the meet I wish I lived closer x

Right book is calling I'm back into reading again

YM - it's nothing you have done ..... Every baby is different in regards to food feeding talking crawling. You have to remember Kimi has been really poorly so you wouldn't of been able to give her food any sooner. Speak to HV but I'm sure one day she will suddenly everything will be fine. Don't get disheartened xx

Youngmummy I'm sure it's not you my friends baby didn't eat properly until 1 great I dea to ask for advice x

GG what you reading ? I'm enjoying books by Lesley Pearce, fictional usually set in previous times such as first world war where two orphans get sent to Australia. Or two londoners trying to make it big in the west end . Every book is so different but you get wrapped up in what's happening.

YM sure Rosie doesn't eat much yet either :hugs: rosalie only sucked and spat out her food for ages. It's totally normal at her age, if you look in the blw part of the forum there are loads of babies not eating at like 9 months. She will eat, but it's good to get it checked out. I'm using the same process on myself just keep thinking 'it will happen' (mine is they will learn to sleeep :haha:)

Sleep is better but because they are both now not well it's a nightmare as they wake allllll the time. It's my bedtime so got to go hang up some nappies and get to snooze before the evil children start waking :nope:

Tangled is a film ;) it's soooo funny!!

I need to show you girls a dress when I use the laptop I can't decide if it's toooo formal.

Becs.... Photo of the dress pleasseeeee ;)

Yea ws going to add that YM kimi has been ill thats going to have set her back further. :hugs: she is doing so so well :hugs:

Over 11,000 posts :rofl: most of the people I started with and was good friends with when I was pregnant with tabs are over 20,000 :shock: I didn't use the internet until tabs was nearly 1 so that's what I'm blaming it on :haha:

I feel a newbie compared to all your posts ! I'm only on 1500 it's about 100 posts a month on average for me. I'll be a pensioner by the time I get to 11,000

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->