September Stars

Wow 11000 posts!! Think I have 2000 and something? I'll see when I post x

I think I am the same Emzy in the 2,000's I may be well out!

YM, Rosie doesn't eat either, she will chew on a bread stick, suck a frube and that seems to go down but everything else she picks at with her mouth, rolls it around her mouth then spits it out, I put a dairylea sarnie up to her mouth yesterday and the look on her face you would think i was offering her lemons!
I am going to start vitamin drops today as I am told breast milk runs low on iron after 6 months and had some drops a while back from the hv but have just decided she doesn't suppliment her breast milk at all, which i was hoping she would do by now:shrug: I am not worried yet, at 8 months old I am giving it to 1 for her to be eating food off a plate with us when we eat, til then she just sits up with us playing with whatever food I give her!

Got to go, we are out again today, I bought a season ticket to the steam railway and we have been back every day! I got it as a family ticket so i can take the children for a picnic on the steam train when dh is not getting out of bed but so far he seems quite interested in it!
It is a 6 min drive so really local, and a lovely little run so glad i have joined up!

Back later, hope everyone has a lovely Bank Holiday Monday xxx:hugs:

Went to soft play today, rosalie loved it, she would only go in the over 4s though haha

Well I did join in 2008 :haha:

For those of you who haven't got me on facebook.... (although i am not sure how many of you I dont) here is my 21 week scan picture of Pip :)

249213_1915555041857_1031395101_32070245_4769790_n.jpg

And a picture of my clever girly sitting up watching telly...

251516_1916090095233_1031395101_32071403_4559413_n.jpg

And last one of how she went to sleep for a nap....

248375_10150197682134927_510324926_6553163_7342366_n.jpg

Am a bit peeved off....I only put my scan picture up yday and I just logged onto facebook to find my sister had put it as her profile picture... I find this a bit odd as she has lied about being pregnant before and 'lost' it (her story didnt add up) and lots of other things as well! I simply put a comment underneath it and said...mandie you better delete this as it is not yours to share with all your friends...it's up to me who knows about my baby and whatnot but I can't help feeling like she is going to try and pass off Pip as her own.... my OH was not impressed to say the least!!!

Will catch up soon....got some baby clothes to put away!!!

xx

That is just not right using your scan picture, how strange of her, is she a bit of an attention seeker?
Can you tag the pic on her fb?

Lovely pics btw, clever girl sitting up! Pip is also very cute, another pretty buba for you! xx:hugs:

Britains Got Talent finals week. yay !!!!

Paige doesnt stay still when she is on my lap, its very annoying as it means no more cuddles like i got when she was younger... and im hoping she will not be hyper like Jake... 13 years of hard work that was !!! She has a cold too so can you imagine what she is like when she is not ill !!!!

YM- got to agree with Jelly, she sounds like a attention seeker x

Has there been a set date for the meet up ? there is only a couple of dates i can make.. and i want to put it in my diary x

that was my 1700 post !!! OMG im way way behind most of you.... x

Lady k I'm with you! Britains got talent week finally a week of tv that me and dh will agree on !

I don't know how many posts I have not as many as most I'm sure , I'll go look now !

GG - look for Vicki on my friends list and her profile is of her new scan xx

Ladyk, I think it's natural when you have a child with behaviour difficulties you look at the others picking on every little thing!
I was saying to dh today we won't know with Sophie until she is 4 or 5 as the temper tantrums are that of a bit ott toddler.
Atm she is hard work and HAS to have her way, HAS to go first and collapses into a heap of tears, high pitch screaming and kicking off if she doesn't which for child no4 i think not quite right, she also hides when she kicks off which Ben used to do, but she is very spoilt by her Dad so i think it may be that?
I won't know for a bit, but she will be straight to Ben's consultant if i get a hint of her brothers behaviour I just couldn't cope with it, people don't realise how these things harm the family unit, it divides and destroys relationships, You have to be strong to work with it!
Rosie is placid and much calmer, doesn't kick off at much like my other dd, so no worries so far! :hugs:

Hi girls

Holly is up in her cot... bumping around... she has been up there since 8pm and is still awake. She has become such a nightmare with sleep this last few days! I think she's teething which doesn't help matters. This morning she threw the biggest tantrum I've ever seen, she got so so worked up that she was nearly sick and was crying so hard that she couldn't catch her breath :cry: I don't know what was wrong with her, she was refusing to sleep and I think she got overtired but NOTHING I could do would make any difference, she just screamed. In the end I put her in her buggy and went for a walk and she fell asleep and she was ok when she woke up, so I can only assume she was overtired and her teeth were hurting her? Anyway on top of all this, since she has learned to sit herself up and stand up in her cot, she will not sleep. The last 3 nights I have put her down in her sleeping bag and put her music on as usual and she just won't stay lay down. Then she gets overtired and starts crying and won't stop... eventually she wears herself out and goes to sleep after I've been in and cuddled her/stroked her face/talked to her/etc several times (I can't leave her to cry), then she wakes up at 11.30pm screaming hysterically and the same thing starts again. Then again at 5.30am. Any tips?? Do you think it's just a developmental thing and/or teething? She's normally so good these days with sleeping, it's not like her!

x

Hey Ladies!

LBB - Tell me about it with the nursery fees. When I get a permanent job, we're gonna have to pay for a full-time place with no help. :hugs:

Blob - Emma is OBSESSED with Tangled. i have a funny feeling that in the next week i'm gonna end up knowing the script by heart!

YM - your pics are gorgeous! Really hope kimi gets better with her eating soon, but if she is still gaining weight then i'd try not to worry too much :hugs:

Well, as for me, i'm dying today, but last night was THE best night out I have ever had. My friends planned loads of stuff for me - a limo, fancy dress stuff, I was handcuffed to railings and soaked in champagne, an excellent pub crawl, a nightclub that sold ANY drink for 80p, a dare game with a points system, personalised sashes and other stuff, a willy whacker/arse pincher/nipple tassels etc, the minibus to take up to york was decorated with pictures of me drunk from fbook, pole dancing, a bucking bronco and loads more. I think these pics kinda sum up my night... well, morning maybe as we got in at 4am. Oh, and not only am I hungover today, but I have bruises EVERYWHERE and am aching like CRAZY from the bronco/pole dancing. No training for a couple of days for me. I remind myself of the 'drink aware' ads. "You wouldn't start a night like this..." :haha:

Attachments

• 249530_874614963052_61108018_46305088_749150_n.jpg
    249530_874614963052_61108018_46305088_749150_n.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 10
  • 253763_874619618722_61108018_46305243_3187137_n.jpg
    253763_874619618722_61108018_46305243_3187137_n.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 10
:hi:
Hello everyone!
Been really busy these last few days so I haven't been on much at all.
Nothing in particular - just life with baby and toddler! :)

Our insurance plan is changing, so I had all sorts of massage benefits that I had to use up before June 1 or they disappear. I've been in for a massage almost every day for the last week. That, plus lots of stretching and hot epsom salts baths, and I am one relaxed mama! I think it's really helping my hips and lower back. I am still not right there since the pregnancy. I think it's going to take a good while to get all that stuff back in line and be completely pain-free. But this week sure helped! :)

Hope everyone is well!

Just read your post Emzy... I'm finding Izzy is much harder to settle lately. She's starting to cry whenever I leave her now, whereas before I could put her down awake and she's drift off herself.

I dunno if it's teething - she hasn't got any teeth yet. And at the mo she's full of cold so not really the best time to judge her sleeping, but I do think it will have something to do with their ages :hugs:

Opti - looks like you had a fantastic time !! Hope you recover soon ;-)

Emzy - not sure what to suggest except it's a novelty for her at the moment so maybe after a few days she will start to settle again ... Little pickle

Opti aren't you pretty :lol: you look like youve been having an ammmaaazzziiiinnnnnng time!!!!!!!!! :wohoo:

Emzy rosalie is like this too she screams if I put her down but won't sleep, last night she was up for ages just sleeping then waking then sleeping :dohh: think it must be one of those sodding phases they go through.

Uhrr I love seeing the differences in character it's really interesting :)

I left my leather jacket at soft play :cry:

I think it must be a phase like you say Blob! I've just googled and it seems there is a 8/9 month sleep regression thing, but I don't know about you but it seems like there is a so called 'sleep regression' every month so I never pay any attention to it! But Argh she is driving me nuts lol It's five to ten and it's all gone quiet so I *think* she's asleep... I bet I go up and she's flipping standing up in her cot again!! Arrghh LOL!

I've just lit a candle for Darcie. At 9.49pm it was a year since our first star fell asleep x

Hi ladies!

Darcie xxxx I can't light a candle as I used my last one last night at 11pm for the fallen soldiers, but thinking if Amy loads tonight x

Hi to everyone, I'm sorry i've read but my brain is mush! Found out yesterday as I'm sure you all know that waynes flight is now a day earlier so he'll be home Friday, and it suddenly seems so close! iPod has changed from sad missing you songs to happy excited songs!

Oh and I mentioned we thought if buying a caravan.. We would spend a fortune on a holiday abroad for 5 of us and thought if we bought a caravan we would spend thR sane amount but we'd be sorted for holidays for years! That and Wayne has wanted one forever! Well my dad read in the Barnsley paper one for sale, 5 berth for 1500 which is a price unheard of round here! He went to look for me and said it's fab.. He asked the guy what he'd accept and he said if he was offered a grand he'd take it.. Cue me ringing and offering a grand! I'm over the moon.. Especially as we budgeted 2500! So happy!

The boys are being lovely, picked them up Sunday, they have (yet another) new dog, this is dog number 4 in two years, she gets bored if them and gets rid if them usually when the boys are here. Wonder how long this one will last!

AnywY sorry fir selfish post, I'm too excited about Friday to think straight! I get my man home for cuddles, alive and well, something I've wished for for over 6 months!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->