September Stars

First bean ooooh have heard so much about the show lucky you :sulk:

Louise you must be wetting yourself...are you going to get him or he comes to the house eeeekkk!!

BTP that is a fab magnet :thumbup:

Aww thanks everyone :kiss: the dress was my sisters bridesmaid dress for my wedding. Kinda sick tho she's 5'10 long blonde hair, green blue huge eyes and all golden brown :sulk: the dress for the other wedding is even nicer :cloud9:

I'm stoooopid rosalie was asleep coming home in the car but I decide to wake and feed her and she doesn't want to sleep :dohh:

I would be offended she could have at least given an explanation like 'was the only day we could have it' but that's just plain rude :gun:

YM-When we started weaning, Grant would get very lazy and always resort to the bottle of milk !! Paige will never touch a bottle straight after and we always leave it a hour after, she has 6 oz at bed time and 7oz at 7am and a few oz through out the day between meals. There must be a reason why the doctor has told you to get her off milk totally, but double check with MW. Maybe They think it will help her eat better. I was very worried about Paige not having enough milk but i was told by the MW she gets a lot from her yogurt. Really hope the new routine works x

Emzy- I think i would be a bit peed off too. My group of mummy friends are very caring about things like that. Maybe because we are still in the honeymoon period but even then i would take it into account and wouldn't book on the same day, and if i had no other choice i would explain and apologies hugely and send flowers and a dancing monkey !!! I mean i worry that much about upsetting people I would do more than just say “oh well”

Thats what I thought so she would have breakfast at 6am then 6oz bottle at 7/7.30....then lunch with water/juice....then a 5oz bottle about 2pm ready for her nap.... then dinner at 5pm with water/juice...then 8oz bottle at 9.30pm ready for bed....

Emzy - Kimi would rather have bottle than food but the HV said offer food first then milk as we need to get her weaned sooner rather than later as weaning later could be harder :( and she done really well today...this morning she was really good and gobbled up her breakfast then we had snuggles and then she had playtime and then wanted a bottle at 8am....then I fell back to sleep and OH forgot to give her lunch so she had a bottle instead :( then dinner time he didnt wanna feed her so he gave her a bottle then got stressed coz she wouldnt eat her dinner!!!!! :dohh:

I'd also be a bit peeved if someone did that to me...but I'd say something because I am like that!!

BTP - I am sure my OH will have ps3 fingers soon!!!!

LadyK - SIL is mollycoddled though...she's treated like a baby and it frustrates my OH as he knows she can do things but she gets away with doing sweet FA...I get that it is harder for her but she uses it as an excuse to be bone idle!!

x

Lilia has never been all that bothered about her milk, when I first started weaning her I gave bottle first as she only had 3/4 ounces anyway and would still eat her dinner.. I giver food first now apart from breakfast! She doesn't have a bottle after her lunch though just water, and since then she's been finishing her other bottles is actually having about the same amount, roughly 18/2p ounces max a day. Today instead of mashing her veg I spoon fed her it as it was, obviously smaller pieces.. Not a problem! I was so worried about the switch between purée and whole but she wasn't bothered at all, bit then she's always been good with her food.

Blob he is getting collected by someone at the airport, I can't fetch him cos he has his gun to bring back and he has to sign that back in before he comes to the house, we'll be here waiting for him, with a massive banner on the front of the house that we're in the process of painting!

Emzy I would be annoyed too, very inconsiderate x

Btp thank goodness you found your card!

Omg I can just imagine how nervous and exited you are going to be ooooh I'm going to be thinking of you that whole day :wohoo:

Hmm I know it's different, but rosalie will have a feed right after her breakfast then another after lunch, sometimes another around 3 and then another after dinner and bath.... So she will have milk right after meals :lol:

Emzy - I think your friend is being rude, I would be peeved too :hugs:

YM - JJ has his bottle straight after food but that's because he's a chunky monkey ;-)

Our Chinese auntie in new York saw JJ on skype this weekend for the first time. We were with the in laws her one and only thing she said to my husband and I ........ James uuuuuu Soooooo ffffaaatttttt :) we all laughed

Awww bless ha ha ha love chunky baby thighs though :cloud9:

I do have to say...i do love a chunky baby!!! Here's me hoping for a nice chunky baby this time round.... :blush:

x

Louise take a pic of the banner !

Emzy that's awkward isn't it will you have people having to decide which party to go to?
We have our christening the week before a friends and it's battle of the christenings !

On that subject is it now common to ask for money as gifts and put your bank details on the invites? We didn't do anything like that but my friend has I think it's a bit rude just wondered if it's the norm now?

Sorry been rubbish with the personals been a bit of a day !

GG - for weddings alot of people ask for money as they already have everything due to living together. I've never heard the same for a christening. At my friends recently if we wanted to we could get Mothercare vouchers but a number of guests didn't buy anything.

Please kill me ive been trying not to moan about night but arrggghhhhhhhhh :hissy: I've had to put a gate across the door as tabs kept getting up at 5 me still fast asleep and she drew on the tv managed to open and drink calpol - to name a few.

Welll last night was fun as usual 12, 1.40, 3,40, 5, 5.30 (not too awful but tabs again has been up since 5 and keeps waking up rosalie...I'm at a loss as to what to do yet again. Grrrr sodding children!!!! Sooooo never ever having children share a room unless they are gagged and tied down :haha:

Happy 8 months to my gorgeous Kimi Kiwi <3

Breakfast hasnt gone too well...she has just screamed and cried the whole way through...and cue one stressed other half forcing food down her mouth = one extra stressed baby!!!

It was meant to be my lie-in morning but I am up :(

Blob - I hope things get better.... I don't have any advice for you sorry :(

xx

Happy 8 Months Kimi xx

Louise, :wohoo:

Emzy, plain rude I am afraid, I have 2 friends i met in hospital when I had Sophie, our babies are all born within a week, they are 3 years old now and we have always consulted each other about birthdays and events around the time of them! Out of the 3 of us only 1 had a christening, I am still wanting to name or christen my little girls together, but with the other children it just opens a whole can of worms I don't want to right now! :dohh::hugs:

Funny how different all the babies are, by 6 months Sophie was on cow's milk, it was all she would and could drink, but tbh hardly had any of that, she had yoghurt and cheese etc then Rosie is still not tempted by anything but me! :shrug:

Well it is official, my baby is one step ahead of me already! Last night I was getting Sophie ready for bed, dh was trying to have a shower and she kept going in the bathroom (no lock on our door!!) so i sat Rosie in her cot surrounded by toys and was getting Sophie dressed, now something, don't know what, made me look up, just to see her stood up in her cot bouncing on the side :shock: I never moved so flipping fast across the bed not round it! She has never made any effort to do anything like that and there she was, stood up!! I have to move the cot base down now, I thought i was ages of that sort of thing!

Rosie is small but still has those chunky baby thighs, yummy!

Right off I go, Rosie decided that 5.45 was morning enough for her!:dohh:

Finally dtd last night,:)yipee:) I have hinted enough!!:blush:

Back later xx

Ooooh go Rosie :cloud9:

I see from Facebook we all have naughty babies today

Oh blob bless you i dont know how you cope! You always seem to laugh it off too which is amazing :)

Btp clever girl Rosie! How fab, out of nowhere! And yay for dtd, that'll be me on friday if he's not too tired after so long travelling!

Ym some babies when they're really starving don't accept food because it takes longer to feel the benefit unlike a bottle.. You could always try offering the bottle , just an ounce if two so she starts to feel a bit more satisfied then she might calm down enough to have food? Then offer her the bottle again at the end? Just a thought x

2 sleeps to go! Wayne flies up Minad today, gets there around 11pm and will then get to Cyprus sometime in the early hours. 24 hours sat on a private beach watching entertainment and having a couple of beers (I think they're allowed 4) and he gets to brize Friday 12 ish!

I will take a photo if the banner when it's up on the house!

Right,I'm laid in bed and botg the boys and Lilia are still asleep! I suppose I could do something?!

YM happy 8 months kimi ! Louise has a good idea regarding half bottle before food, mind you I've worked out JJ cries sometimes when feeding ........ He needs to poo, once he has he's fine again !

Louise yay roll on Friday ;-)

Btp- Clever Rosie for standing in her cot !

Blob - hope there wasn't too much damage to the tv.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->