September Stars

Aww Louise it's so brilliant today's the day ! You have done so well obviously well done Wayne for going and doing his job so well but they should give you wives a medal too ! X

The girls have both slept through the last three nights so I'm not going to moan that I'm up with Layla now and she was obviously thirsty .

OMG LOUISE ITS TODAY!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Hope you have THE biggest cuddle known to mankind!!!!!

Kimi is being a cow this morning and not wanting to eat her breakfast... OH is trying to help her but she's not having none of it!!! I think its going to be a long day and I got my little brother and sister coming to stay tonight :)

They're usually so good and they rang me up last night promising to help me clean and feed Kimi etc etc... little angels :)

Hope you have a good day...will be on later to catch up xx

Not till about 4/5pm :( the plane was about an hour late setting off but hopefully they'll make up some time during the flight, or he might not be back before lilias bedtime!

:kiss::dishes::iron::shower::muaha::hug::serenade::yipee::icecream::devil::tease::icecream::tease:
:sex::yipee:

Lousie I'm soooooo flipping exited for youuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!! The day is going to go fast once it gets going. :kiss: I totally want to cry for youuuuuuuuu!!!!

YM just no stressing with the food, you don't help or do anything you just put it in front of her and leave her to it. If you don't use plates you just empty the food onto the top it's even better :winkwink: they can just squidge it and mush is and play :hugs: don't stress she is going to eat look at the big picture. :flower:

OMG ITS TODAY AT LAST!!! Yay Louise!!!

Ladyk, looks like it is just us then! I am away til the sat 9th so Monday 11th July, I think the day u said you go home, is fine, (I can make Sun 10th if it is better for you?) Either way I can do 1, You say which is better 4 u. :hugs:
I expect dh will come with Sophie as its the beach! :hugs:

Louise if u decide u can make it, let me know, we can make a day of it, otherwise just let me know when u do come and have time to meet up and I will come to meet u xx:hugs:

Just seen the time, ahhhhhhhh got to go!

Back later xxx:hugs:

Kimi is having a nap....OH and little brother on PS3 and little sister is waiting to go on here... so I'm going to go for a little nap myself as gotta walk to my dads and pick up a highchair then take all the kiddies to the park then do some housework!!!

Hopefully, lunch will go better with Kimi as she will be in her new highchair so will be up on our level instead of in her bumbo!!

Have fun today everyone!!!

xx

So excited for you Louise he will be home in no time.

YaY Louise :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: sooo excited for you x x
YM ; i had exactly the same problem you are having regarding the eating. CharlieJack was the same as Kimi and would scream and refuse any food for , soo upsetting. The HV told me he knows what he is doing and is pushing his luck, because he knows if he doesnt eat his food i will give him a bottle (which i did). so she suggested not giving him a bottle when he didnt eat, just wait a while and offer food again, and its REALLY worked for us! He eats all his food now because he knows he wont get a bottle instead. It might sound cruel just leaving them for a while but its helped us loads. Obviously kimi may be completely different and may be refusing for a diff reason !

Blob, I cant believe how grown up Roasalie looks playing with Tabs , such a clever girly :hugs:

BTP, My OH is the same as yours when it comes to DTD, and he hasnt even got the excuse of a bad back!! Soo bloody frustrating! :dohh:

Emzy; I would defo come to the northern meet, i would consider going to the southern one aswel but obviously its easier babywise to stay localish!

Asher ; Hope youre having a lovely holiday :hugs:

LadyK; yay for paige sleeping though :happydance:

Aaaand My mind has gone blank now, sorry for anyone ive missed out , :hugs: to all x x x

On a selfish note, CharlieJack crawled for the first time yesterday, only very slightly and hes not done it again since but still was amazing!
Gtg now the sun is shining so i am going to get us to the park !

x x x

Can I just say thank you to everyone here for making this tour bearable for me, I've whined and moaned so much to you all and you always listen and say nice things, I really do consider you all friends now :) he should be arriving at brize any time within the next hour :)

Lilia, Yay for CharlieJack crawling, won't be long now and he will be everywhere!
I don't understand my dh, I thought all men were obsessed with sex and couldn't get enough!!! I did ask him when we were first together about his sex drive because it was important to me, but it didn't dawn on me when we were not living together because we only saw each other three or four times a week, it must have half killed him at the time!! :haha:
Then when we lived together i was pregnant and that was the first excuse and its gone from there!:shrug:

YM, hope you had a nice nap!:hugs: Hoping the new highchair does the trick, it is nice to have them up high anyway, Rosie sits watching me peel spuds in the kitchen sat in her chair next to me at the kitchen side, I will have her cooking roast dinners by the time she is 5:rofl:

Had my nails done this morning, it's my treat, Rosie was not so good without me so i just had them painted for speed.
Got to go again, lap top needed! :hugs:xx

Louise, just very over exited for you, don't expect to see you for a few days now:winkwink:
:hugs:xx

louise- yay for today, i have been watching your count down and over the moon that its finally here... give him a huge hug from us all too wont you. Shame u cant make July : ( but i will see you at the other meet x

BPT- you dont think your hubby is suffering that things when husbands go off sex after the birth of a child ? it happened to a mate of mine who now has to go to counciling..x

Louise yay ! I think we are all excited waiting in anticipation too :flower:

Lillia - clever charliejack I'm sure he'll soon realise what he did yesterday and be quizzing round the place !

Booked provisionally for our meet up. Tuesday august 2nd for 12.30 to 15.30 but can extend for an extra hour or start earlier. If it ends up not good day I can change it to Sunday 31st July. They have baby changing facilities, soft playmatts and toys (borrowed from the crèche). The cafe do jackets, sandwiches or toasties - anyonecable to come or would prefer Sunday let me know so I can work out what's the best option for majority of people. Can you pm me your email addresses so I have everyones details and can keep peeps upto date with info !

Just had a look, and it would take me 4 hours minimum to get to maidstone and its saying £167 single or £335 return on the train!?? Surely that cant be right?? (from mcr) x x

Lady k,
I don't think so because he was like it b4 we had the girls, the other 3 I had b4 we met.
I have thought about low testostorone (sp?!) causing it but he has no other symptoms, and he doesn't see a problem so we would be a LOOOOOOOOOOONG way of doctors as he thinks he is fine!:dohh:
Another thing is when we were ttc for Rosie he had no problem for the ov time so 2-3 days in a row,(back permitting) but now there is no ttc need he isn't fussed:shrug:
And he was happy looking at that internet stuff of women, nothing odd has shown in his computer history either and he is not up to removing history and there are no gaps from anything removed so the only other things i think are 1 he is getting it elsewhere, but rule it out because we are together 24/7, or 2 it's me, I said to him its an awfully long time to suffer someone if he is staying for the girls but he shrugs it off and swears he loves me to bits, so i am at a loss really! :shrug:

I am putting him back on the healthy eating from Monday anyway, see if that puts a spring in his step after a bit more weight loss.
I also could get ginseng, and just give it to him with his well man, he will never know! :haha:

:hugs:xx

BTP i know exactly how you feel :growlmad: Its really really shit! Since having Charlie weve obviously done it a bit less because of tiredness etc. but even before it was ALWAYS me that initiates it and theres always an excuse why not! It does no good for my self esteem at all , constantly wondering what is wrong with me, for him not to want it! Maybe some men just do have a lower sex drive, it just doesnt help that the common perception is that men are sex mad and women are the ones who have 'headaches' at sexytime! :shrug:

Try tomato juice.. Supposed to be good for 'men'!!!

So excited he's an hour away tops now, I'm ready kids are ready housework done I don't know what to do with myself!!!

Try tomato juice.. Supposed to be good for 'men'!!!

So excited he's an hour away tops now, I'm ready kids are ready housework done I don't know what to do with myself!!!

I am soooooo excited for you Lousie. Enjoy your time together!
:happydance: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->