September Stars

Had to write as Ben has just vomited on my head!!! Wtf and needed a shower this time of night!!!!

Hello my gorgeous ladies xxx

I have been so busy, been reading but everytime I have gone to reply something has distracted me!!!! I have been keeping up with everyone on fb!!!

Hope is better and back to sleeping normally!! She is still in bed now!!

Busy day today, off shopping with my Mum and then a bbq!!!!

Christening today my friends youngest have godmother duties to do should be a lovely day back later x

Asher, welcome home, hope you had a great time :hugs:xx

Hi Becs, hope things all going well with you, sound like your busy! It's raining here atm so fingers crossed for the bbq that your weather is better!:hugs:xx

Blondie, not a good look vomit in hair! How on earth? were you lying down for him to get you head?! Hope he is ok! xx:hugs:

Hello everyone else, glad i got the washing done yesterday, not sure what i am going to do in the winter without a tumble dryer! I am hoping the upstairs will be all sorted beds in right rooms, cot moved and space in my room for the clothes horse by the rad, hope that works enough not to need to sqeeze more into my kitchen!

I am looking at big fridge freezers, I have a big gap for one and our weekly stuff just doesn't fit, so far i like this one,
https://www.dixons.co.uk/gbuk/daewo...style-fridge-freezer-silver-00938932-pdt.html
I have looked at ones with water dispensers but they take up room inside, and ice ones are much more.
Carpet looks ok today, so not thinking about carpet now!

Jumped on dh last night. literally:blush: I am trying to increase his sex drive by doing it more!!! I have let him get away with it for too long, and it just looks like laziness tbh, he is not void of a sex drive just the inclination and energy! So I am putting him on a sex fitness plan, he doesn't know! I don't discuss it on fb due to his best mate being one of my friends!:haha:

Well as you see we are awake today, Rosie was 2 hourly last night :dohh:

Think we are off out to the trains today, then a coffee at costa then home for the children to come back, then sorting for school tomorrow, only a month b4 we go away to Cornwall:happydance:

Back later xx:hugs:

He was on my shoulder pushed himself up and projectiled!!! I did laugh though. I thought the orange hue went well with my blonde hair. He he!!! Oh the joys of parenthood.

Opti :haha: hope your OH had a good night!!

Kara love the seat :thumbup:

How was the holiday Asher??

BTP good luck with that :haha: how you planning that?

Rosalie is refusing sleep just now :hissy:

Ha ha Blondie it made me laugh too!!! I always think it's funny when you don't actually know they've been sick, just get the whiff and have to go looking for it!!

BTP good luck with the sex!!

Thanks for the lovely holiday wishes, we had a fab time!! Yesterday's drive home was a long one, we left the caravan just after 9 and arrived home around half 3, so the boys were all a bit fed up and shouty. It was well worth it though, Tenby and the surrounding area was lovely, and we had some brilliant days out. The only problem I think is that we're so used to being busy all the time and running around that it took us the first 3 days or so just to get used to being away and chilling out. We could really have done with ten days away rather than 7!! Anyway, home now and up to my eyeballs in washing clothes. Luckily, my mum has taken a bag for me too and is doing a couple of washes. She said she'll iron it for me too, bless her!! So I've done 5 loads, just one more waiting to go in! Argh.

Ah well, Take That on Weds to look forward to now, can't wait!! Emzy, you're going tonight aren't you? Have a fab time, put some pics on FB!! x

Hey Ladies!

I always think it's funny when you don't actually know they've been sick, just get the whiff and have to go looking for it!!
:sick: That made me gip!! :sick: I don't mind the poohs, but the sick really has me feeling bad :sick: urgh! The dog was sick in my bedroom the other day... and I was too. :sick:

Glad you had a lovely time Asher... I know the feeling with the washing - i'm way behind and I haven't even been anywhere :dohh:

:rofl: @ BTP and the sexy time... OH would think all his christmas' has come at once if i put him on a 'sexercise' plan! :rofl:

Hope you have a good time at the christening GG :)

:hi: to everyone else :hi:

Well, OH is struggling today. He came home early (about midnight) last night after nearly being locked up for peeing in the street. He NEVER does anything like that, he was just sooo drunk that he didn't know what he was doing, and the bouncers wouldn't let him back into the bar, and the police saw him and only let him off because it was his stag do! Thankfully though he didn't wake me up when he got home.

I've been for a run today and really hurt the back of my knee... it's all swollen :( and I only did 10k... the Great North is over twice that :cry: Thing is, I felt like I could have gone loads farer if I hadn't started limping :( Rest time for me now.

I must say though, one thing that's really doing my head in with the running is that i've started to retain water so i'm always really bloated, no matter how much I drink. Any ideas on how to get rid of it?

The maxi cosi axiss car seat i wanted is on border line for it to be ok to be fitted, one women said yes and one said no but because mothercare will fit it they cant sell it to me unless both women agreed.. arghhhhhhhhh Grant will not let me spend £100 on that black high chair now he has seen how much cheaper normal high chairs are. He seems to think we are going to keep folding it and putting it under the stairs every time. He doesnt seem to understand it gets used more than three times aday and will be a permanant fixture in the kitchen for the next couple of years... !!! I need it to fit in with the kitchen and i refuse to have a any white in there. we do not have a dinner table only a breakfast table. Does anyone know if high chairs table part will slid under a breakfast tables ? I know the back part will not but hoping it may just look like a tall chair which i can up against the breakfast table..

blondie- I had to giggle !! how funny, not for you but for us reading it was a hoot ; ) x

Asher- welcome back honey, hope you had a lovely time x

Lady K, How about ...
https://www.amazon.co.uk/BabyDan-Danchair-Wooden-Highchair-Black/dp/B0013DSRV2
or
https://www.parentsupermarket.com/hauck-alpha-highchair-2011-black-p-1702.html

Very close to this
https://www.mothercare.com/Stokke-T...dp/B003HE5JSY?extid=google_product_extensions

Or this if your table will take a seat?
https://www.prams-pushchairs.co.uk/phil-teds-lobster-high-chair-black-p-2351.html
Same but i think cheaper?
https://www.kiddicare.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/productdisplay0_10751_-1_125854_10001

Or this is a slightly different one
https://www.kiddicare.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/productdisplay0_10751_-1_2629_10001

:hugs:

What are you going to do about the car seat now? Are you going to buy it elsewhere or have a complete rethink? Our sil has given us their maxi priori for DH car and we are going to purchase the maxi pearl for mine. I'm not convinced with the pearl however and think I'd probably rather go for the priori too, it's only because we have the base that u think we should.

GG glad your come dine with me went well, you'll have to tell us about the others you go to !

Meant to go to bar b q today but with the rain decided to stay at home. JJ has been terrible today too very grumpy and crying. Think it's his next lot of teeth coming through.

Btp JJ used the Tripp trapp yesterday I really liked it, especially as it looks so easy to clean and JJ sat more upright in it

Ben is having a right munch at the eating peas, sweetcorn and tiny bits of fish oh yeah and wanted some chips lily was having!!!! better be careful or he'll be a right bloater!!!! x

:hi:
Hi everyone!
Just popping in for a quick hi!
I've been reading and keeping up (barely!), but been too busy to post much lately.
Simon is keeping me on my toes these days. He's delightful and clever and fun, then turns into devilspawn in the blink of an eye.
Yesterday he coated himself and Tobe in toothpaste all in the space of the 60 seconds it took me to turn my back to fix our modem. He came trooping in, smelling minty fresh with his hair all strangely spiked and sticky, and proudly announced that he had "cleaned" Tobe.
Poor Tobe looked like someone had attacked him with a cake icer. He had great big scallops and blobs of toothpaste all over his face. I was going to take a picture, but it got in his eyes and then it really wasn't funny anymore. :(
Poor old Tobe was positively roaring, and Simon started crying because he realized that he had hurt Tobe (thank god he made that connection!)
So I'm back to wondering if I need to lock him up every time I need to go to the bathroom. It's kind of disheartening. And confusing. Simon is so bright and articulate, maybe I am assuming that he understands more than he does? :shrug:
It gets scary when the mischief is directed at his younger brother, though.

I LOVE the Tripp Trapp!
Best baby gear I have ever bought. Got one for each boy and will turn them into desk chairs when the boys outgrow them at the table. :thumbup:

Oh bless poor Simon was just trying to help. Hope tobe was ok in the end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->