September Stars

Louise I'm waiting for the Facebook update that says he is home !!!!

We are doing come dine with me with friends tonight this is the third year we do it just for fun , you have to do three courses and people score in secret I'm first up I'm doing a mushroom starter haddock and smoked salmon kedgeree for main and cleverer fool for pudding !

Best go and make the girls tea so I can get on x

:rofl:I was just about to ask what cleverer fool was !

Lilia - that probably is right as train is one hour from London Victoria + changing trains ...... The price though is madness ! Maybe you can make it to Emzy meet up ?

Jelly - Is that for the Maidstone meet??? Its better for me to do weekdays so Tuesday the 2nd is fine for me!! x

Jelly - Is that for the Maidstone meet??? Its better for me to do weekdays so Tuesday the 2nd is fine for me!! x

Brilliant look forward to seeing you! How you getting on today looks like you've had your handsfull!

The 2nd should be fine for me, providing that my 2 weeks away still happen. It all depends what happens with the job, if they don't let me have the time off I'll have to re-arrange the trip all together, including paris :( So count me in for now and I'll cross my fingers.

Louise I'm sooo happy that he's home, just seen your pics on FB. Have a lovely first few days back together :)

YM How's Kimi got on with her hightchair? Holly doesn't really like being fed in her bumbo but loves sitting in her high chair feeding herself. Tonight she had spaghetti and meatballs with us, it was funny watching her eat long bits of spaghetti! Then we had fruit salad for pudding.

Had a lovely day today, had my netmums friends over to my house and we all sat out in the garden, it's been such a lovely hot day today. We're all going for a picnic on Monday, can't wait!

I'm getting a bit annoyed with the local kids. The kids either side of us are lovely and they are all quite young (maybe 8 or 9) and very friendly and polite. They have always played on our drive and in our front garden (it's not fenced off), which Matt grumbles about but I always say it's fine as they are nice kids and they are not doing any harm and we don't have a car on the drive so it's a nice space for them to play with balls or whatever. But now ALL of the local kids have started playing on there, which again isn't too much of a problem usually but they are playing out late as the nights are later and Holly's room is out the front. 3 Nights in a row now I've been out and said if they want to play on the drive I don't mind, but they have to keep the noise down as Holly is in bed but they are still very noisy. I'm starting to get annoyed as they are disturbing her! If they keep doing it I'll have to ask them not to play there at all, but then I'll get evil looks from all the local mums!

Today has not gone very well for us as Kimi has been hot and bothered and not interested in solids so we have just let her have a few bits when she was sitting in her bumbo...she had a few biscuits and a few wotsits but she has just been so unsettled, I wasnt going to force a new change....

But my new highchair is lush!!! It's the mamas and papas flip folding highchair! It folds flat so is very compact and we absoloutely love it!!!

Here's a link - https://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/3766451/Trail/searchtext%3EHIGHCHAIR.htm

The kids have whinged and whined all day because I wouldn't let them sit on the ps3 all day and we went to my dads and my younger brother sat there with a face like a slapped arse!!! And now I have a stroppy little sister who I think is getting tired but she aint having none of it!!!

I will never have both of them together again... stressed much???

x

YM even rosalie hasn't eaten much today :hugs:

Oooh totally cried at louises photos :cloud9:

GG omg get you woman you are amazing making FOOD with twins... You are my idol!! Hope it went well :flower:

Off to bed im shattered!! Going to a gala tomorrow should be fun :)

BTP- I heard robbie williams had injections to help him, he has a low sex drive too. My best mates husband also has the same problem, its VERY common.. but its something men will not admit too. I never really had a high drive, wouldnt be surprised to find hubby injecting me with the same stuff in the middle of the night !!

YM- love that high chair, infact i may have to check it out myself as Paige is starting to work out how to get out of her bumbo which i feed her on the table. But the high chair i really want is over £200. But i just dont have the room in the kitchen, well no that a lie i have loads of room its just there is no where to tuck it away somewhere so its not in the way.. ( i like the open space) and i kind of said if i cant have this one which matches the kitchen then i dont want any !! but i may have to rethink my spoilt brat threat. x

https://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41yUJnGEfdL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Kara I wanted that one too but not enough room :nope:

I think my hubby would be injecting me too :haha:

Morning all well I think my dinner party went well enjoyed it anyway.

Emzy if it's your drive then they really shouldn't be playing on it? I bet the other mums wouldn't be happy if they were playing in there drives?

Kara I love that highchair very cool!

Friends over for a BBQ today shame it's not as sunny as yesterday x

I have however found the smaller version last night which folds up, not as nice but its black so matches the kitchen. Im waiting for husband to get out of bed so i can go and have a look at it in john lewis. If i can push up against the breakfast table then i can keep it out of the way when im not using it.
Blob- your right because of the shape you cant put it in the corner due to the round base but i liked the fact it can be used as a cot/rocker at birth and then as a normal chair when they are older but the cheapest price is £280 !!! i cant justify spending that much. but this one folds up and doesnt have the round base
https://s7v1.scene7.com/is/image/JohnLewis/000027093?$fash_product$

This is our high chair, it fits up to the table, it doesn't hold much on the tray because it is only to push up to the table but once at the table its fine, she does use it lots for not eating just watching Mummy in the kitchen!
https://www.mothercare.com/Red-Kite...r_1_41&nodeId=42764041&sr=1-41&qid=1307185153

My friend's husband has the injections too, she say's he is much better and like a dog on heat, just what I need, but I know he will not admit he needs any help or go to the doctors so I don't stand a chance of him getting anything.

Spent the morning so far blowing up an inflatable car, it is a pool pit/paddling pool, and bigger than I thought!!!:haha:
Now got to go and get balls for it, we will use it for both water and balls, but balls today!

Glad hubby back safe and sound Louise and lovely to see the pictures of the children with him, and his princess enjoying Daddy's chest carpet!:hugs:

Right got to go, funny old day, dh had to get out of bed early when Daddy's girl's pull up leaked and wet his side of the bed, had to chuckle!! :haha:

Back later xx:hugs::hugs:

Hey ladies!!!

Loving all of the smileys for Louise... The pics on Fbook are soooooo gorgeous... I'm so happy he's home!!! :happydance:

Well, chris is still on his stag do - fri morning till tonight (early hours probably). I got a text last night saying 'Three ways pal' and that was it. I REALLY hope it's nothing to do with his best man and a stripper... :haha:
I've had a call from his best man today, and a picture message of him bound up with gaffa tape, with tippex-filled condoms on his head, while they were plucking his chest hair. Apparently he has a love-bite too, which he will be explaining when he gets home!
That said, i'm going to get the baby-gate out soon and put it on the stairs so he can't come up! He always forgets that I don't want waking when he's drunk and comes upstairs and turns all the lights on. I don't want us all waking by a VERY drunken mister at 4am! I'm gonna be kind though and put a quilt on the sofa, with a bucket next to it and a plate of sandwiches and fizzy pop :)

YM - hope the food thing gets better with kimi soon - if she's entertaining wotsits then it's a start :hugs:

btp I wanted to put the pool up for Izzy today (emma's at her dads) but it's all cloudy and overcast.

I had an awful night last night so i'm tired today. Izzy was just too hot, and couldn't settle. Then, i got her to bed and emma woke up with itchy privates, so I had to bath her at 3am. The only reason she'd not been in earlier was cos we had a dvd cinema night with spare ribs (although she calls them chicken ribs as every meat that is not a burger is automatically chicken. Makes me wonder how big she things the chicken was to make pork ribs ;) ) and popcorn and fizzy pop and chocolate, so she was up till 10. I tell her and tell her and tell her, but she never wipes her bum properly so she gets sore. She's always in too much of a rush to go back to playing!

Ooooo I hear a baby... best get off.

:hugs: to all :flower:

Opti. do you use wet toilet wipes in the loo, it may help her wipe better, my eldest was the worst at wiping!:dohh:

Your too kind, I would leave a bucket on the doorstep!! (having said that you set no example on your hen night young lady!!)

Hope everyone having a nice day...dh been on xbox most of it, he moaned he didn't like the pasta i cooked last night, so i offered to cook something else but he said no, 4 times, then moaned that he had eaten crisps and chocolate , as if i fed it to him, bloody man:growlmad:

On the plus i have cleaned the lounge carpet today, been meaning to do it for ages, it is still wet but usually comes up nicely, will see how it looks tomorrow, before i decide if i need to replace it, with the new sofa due soonish i want it all looking nice!

Back soon:hugs:

Oooo I never thought of wet wipes btp.. will have to give it a go.

I can never work those carpet cleaners. I have one, but I just can't work it, so it's ended up at my MIL's and i'll probably never see it again. Not that it really matters, cos I can't use it anyway :dohh:

Last week, I had to hide Oh's copy of fifa for the xbox as it really put him in a mood when he lost. And he lost a lot. I just don't understand the logic of playing something that you know will put you in a mood. So, I hid it, and said that he could only have it back if he played real people on xbox live, as this doesn't wind him up so much. With the old consoles i'd have just nicked the memory card so he couldn't create a save game, but the bloody xbox has 250gb built in!!!

I am kind with him cos he saw the pictures from last week of me passed out near pizza :blush: And he was really good looking after the kids for me while I died the next day lol! So, it looks like i'm off to church on my own tomorrow morning while he dies in his pit :haha: I'll stay after and have a coffee with the deacon so that he can have a little bit longer too. (I aught to really anyway, cos I haven't been for coming on 3 weeks... Oops!).

Hope you've all had a fab day :flower:

Opti did make me smile that your making him sleep downstairs but as a offering there's sandwiches and soda :) hope his head isn't too sore in the morning!

Opti, use the special toilet ones as wet wipes will block the loo!:thumbup:
I have cleaned carpet but it is not great, and it's bloody hard work, still thinking about getting a new carpet but the kids are so bloody messy with food i will regret new carpet....like i will the new sofa!:haha:
:hugs:

Evening everyone, just popping in to say hi! We're back from our hols, very long drive today and we're shattered, but wanted to say hello to everyone, more catch up to follow.

What have I missed? Hope all mummies and babies are well. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"