September Stars

Quick question any other babies just not interested in milk anymore? Layla has 7ozs in the morning then barely sips her lunchtime bottle and is now just too busy to drink much of her bedtime bottle I was concerned she wasnt getting enough milk ?

Lady k I was convinced I was going to put the highchairs up and down each day as I didn't want them in the way all the time but of course I never do so much easier to have them out :)

Sarah I'm sorry but I did laugh when I read your post defiantly a storey for when he's older the day I covered my brother in toothpaste :)

Asher you know your home when you start the washing!

We had a lovely day at the christening and then we went to my friends house and my dh did a BBQ , it's the same vicar that is doing ours and he was great kept it really simple and fun as my godson is 5 and didn't want too much attention it was sad in places ( he is one of the sons of my friend who died I think I said before ) my friend Claire does so well dealing with these things on her own

BTP- your a star !! thank you :hugs:. Grant has said £50 max for a high chair. I REALLY want the one which fits to the table. And i was just about to buy it from the link you sent but realised she will be facing the wrong way for me to feed her, i spoon feed her still. The other end of the table is by the door above the bin and wouldnt be able to open the door if i put it there. I then thought i would buy the wooden one, some of them double up as a normal chair but it has no table. I didnt think buying a bloody high chair would be so hard, everything i want i cant use. So i think i may for this
https://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/418smZDbQ9L._SX315__PIMothercareGreen25percentoff,BottomRight,-1,-1_SX315_.jpg

They also do a unisex bright poka dot version, which i could use if i have a boy next but... i then had a brain wave... i can just make a black cover for it, the rest is mostly black anyway.

On the car seat problem i am going back to john lewis and not tell them what mothercare said and see if they say the same thing. I want that car seat so badly i have asked Grant for a new car instead, but i got a very quick no !

I am one of these annoying people which will research as much as i can and then look on every web site for the best price... that high chair above was up for £18 in asda but have all sold out !!!! I hate missing a bargain !

GG- I remember when Jake didnt need his high chair i was so happy to get rid of it.. it just gets in the way but its used so much you cant just keep putting it away every time and as BTP said you use it when your in the kitchen just to keep them save while you cook and stuff, cant imagine what it would be like with two of them out...x

I am here!

I didn't use the high chair with Sophie, it sits in the attic growing a mould fir coat, but Rosie is a different story!

Great idea to make a cover, the times they need a clean a cover would be functional as well as cosmetic, great idea!:hugs:

I am still not seriously looking at car seats, Rosie still a tiddler, I remember Emmie being in her carry seat until gone 10 months!

Genies, funny you should say that about the milk, Rosie is so much more not bothered with feeds, but she is not on anything else :shrug: I can't be producing any more than usual but she is starting to gag after a belly full, I can usually put her to a second bob but she is grudgingly taking it! :hugs:

I have hardly used my Bumbo either, I am going to sell mine, 1 pink bumbo with tray for sale!!
I still have the box and she has hardly been in it, she never looked right in it and has tried to get out of it which doesn't look right, so the high chair has taken it's place, and her being able to sit of course!:thumbup:

Sarah, tried sending you a friend request but fb playing me up so will try again today!
I find what you said is really true about vocal toddlers, I think once you can have a conversation with them you forget they are only babies themselves, especially when a baby has come along in the meantime, I sort of forgot sometimes with my toddler that she is only 3! It is very easy, and i have to take a step back! Simon really thought he was doing a good turn, and when he realised it was hurting Tobe it upset him, so he has a very good grasp on things xx:hugs:

Right I think I am just about up to date, it has been quiet, lets hope this rain goes away! I cleaned the carpet at a really bad time, it stinks now because it has taken ages to dry, i am still thinking 'new' I may potter down to carpet right (potter about 13 miles down the road!!!) and see if i can twist dh's arm, not that he is paying for any of this:haha: I recon I could try and get a not quite basic carpet, next up but far from luxury!! For £200 ish, I can go in and spout free fitting and underlay and see if they show me the door!!
I hope for sunshine as i need to wash all the covers off the old sofa to give it to the kids dad in clean condition, he is having it for their play room as he has just moved into a new place. (at last, shot of the step mother from hell, he has since said he wants them every 2 weeks again, and has asked for longer each time he has had them since being on his own, what a difference a relationship makes!)

Back later, check up on everyone!! :hugs:xx

Aarghh ive just had a quick look at our 3rd tri preg thread :cry: soooomany memories! cant believe we have 8 and 9 month old babies it goes toooo quick!

Aarghh ive just had a quick look at our 3rd tri preg thread :cry: soooomany memories! cant believe we have 8 and 9 month old babies it goes toooo quick!

Don't do it, don't look!! I am forever broody!!!:hugs:

It didnt make me broody, im pretty sure i do not want anymore babas , it just made me really miss being pregnant, i think i would happily go through pregnancy and labour again 10 times i just dont want any more babies :haha: Think its the selfish side of me coming out, i always wanted to be a only child so i want charlie to be one too!!
x x

It didnt make me broody, im pretty sure i do not want anymore babas , it just made me really miss being pregnant, i think i would happily go through pregnancy and labour again 10 times i just dont want any more babies :haha: Think its the selfish side of me coming out, i always wanted to be a only child so i want charlie to be one too!!
x x

I can understand that,:hugs:
I always liked how lots of children interact, how they have each other, I am the opposite I could have loads of children but i don't do pregnancy, and stress about labour the whole time!!:hugs:

Just finished work, and dont have to go in till next saturday, it feels good even if the weather is crap. Just got to pick up princess P from my mums but managed to get the hoovering done.

Im broody, my mate went into labor early hours of this morning... we said as soon as Paige starts walking thats it we are trying again...

BTP- i have a samsung double fridge freezer with the water and ice, your right the freezer side is tiny. With your lot it wouldnt be big enough. We have had to cut our frozen food down because of this. But for us it was worth it as i can only drink non fizzy stuff freezing cold and will not drink out of the tap (also its black and you know what im like about everything matching) x

I have a double american style fride freezer with ice and water dispenser too and the freezer is tiny it was too small for us so now we have an extra freezer in the garage. Even without the water dispenser it is such a small freezer we still wouldnt be able to fit everything in!

Well atm i have 4 and a half freezer drawers, and its crammed all the time, at least more fridge space would help, i open the fridge and about 4 things fall out on me!
I want silver too, i like silver but my washing machine had to be replaced in white, so i am pretending i am not fussed:haha: But the fridge/freezer must be silver!:haha:

Yay to trying again ladyk, i can stalk your ttc thoughts and pregnancy experience til i have grand children!! And if my kids think they are getting their kids back after 'granny' has had 5 mins with them!! I already told my son i will gladly baby sit/child mind!!:haha:

Sorry I can't catch up properly ladies, but i'm busy clearing out my wardrobe. If anyone is interested, I've posted loads of stuff on the selling bit...

https://www.babyandbump.com/adult-fashion/634962-going-out-dresses-size-10-12-a.html

https://www.babyandbump.com/adult-f...ses-size-12-14-diesel-jacket-size-8-10-a.html

https://www.babyandbump.com/adult-f...o-loads-other-stuff-leather-handbags-etc.html

I'm gutted that I just dont' fit into most of these anymore :cry:

Sorry for the selfish post, back later :hugs:

Optical- i can only wish to fit into a size 12 dress.. : ( x

BTP- I have everything black in my kitchen except the washing machine.. the bloody thing keeps going !!! its about 8 years old !!! i may have to get a hammer to it x

Optical- i can only wish to fit into a size 12 dress.. : ( x

BTP- I have everything black in my kitchen except the washing machine.. the bloody thing keeps going !!! its about 8 years old !!! i may have to get a hammer to it x

:rofl:

Afternoon ladies!
Had Tobe's wellbaby check-up this morning and he is a pleasantly plump 20 lbs! He's just above 60% for height and weight and is still sporting a giant head (98%!!!!).

So husband and I are hatching a diabolical plot to escape by ourselves for as much as five days!! It was his idea. He has some holiday time in late October and thinks we should do a last-minute all-inclusive to a beach somewhere. It sounds perfect, except that we have those pesky children to consider! :haha:
I'm really torn about leaving Tobe for 5-7 days (depends on where we go, but 2 days travel, 5 days there is pretty typical) at his age. He'll only be ~14 months or so, and that's a long time for such a little guy. And we need to find someone to take on the childcare. Both sets of grandparents are quite far away, so it might be tricky to coordinate that.
Anyway, early days yet, but the thought of a beach, a mojito, and uninterrupted time to :sex:, :wine:, and nurse a hangover/TTC etc sounds pretty damn sweet! Feeling very determined to make it happen somehow!

And it's raining here, too!

Evening Ladies

Hope you're all good! I went to see Take That last night and it was AMAZING!! I went with my friend from antenatal classes and her friends, which I didn't know. I was a bit worried about going with a bunch of people I didn't know, but they were so nice. We got to the ground early so we could queue, about 2pm I think and after 3 hours sat on the floor when the gates finally opened, I was feeling a bit too sore after my op to hack standing for the gig so I decided to get one of the unreserved seats along with 2 of her friends. I'm glad I did as we got fab seats, but the others got sooo close that they touched them! Argh! It was an amazing gig, anyone going to one of their shows, you will love it!!

We've been out shopping all day today too and we're knackered. Holly is being extremely hard work at the moment. She is constantly whinging, crying and moaning, a constant dada, dada, mamaaaaa allll the time. She wont' sit in her pram for long without crying, won't eat what she usually eats and crys in her highchair, crys when left to play with her toys, flips over when we change her nappy and screams if we try to keep her still.... the list goes on. She is just crying AALLLL the time. On top of this she is crying in her sleep alot again. I suspect she is teething but urgh it's such hard work with her like this! The week after next I am travelling down to my Mum's in Kent with Holly on the train, on my own so I hope she isn't like this then! It's been getting me down a bit as everything is so stressful, even simple things like changing a nappy and getting dressed or having a bath. Urgh hope it passes soon x

Totally agree Emzy when I went last week it was amazing could watch it all over again . Then again I went to watch Kasabian in a small venue in Sheffield on Saturday night and that was also amazing.
Just a quick catch up Ollie is still army crawling but doing it really fast he has started to pull himself up on things now so think he just may skip the proper crawling and just walk as he seems very happy army crawling he is getting about everywhere.

Helllooooo not sure where I've been but haven't been in here as much as normal :haha:

Kara we use that highchair at MILs it's really nice not as padded as the one we have at home but sooo much easier to clean.

Bah I sooooo want a tattoo done on my side :cry: but I have so so many stretch marks down my sides that if I have any more they would just get ruined?? :nope:

Trying to decide whether to go on holiday, but omg it's flipping expensive even just going to Cornwall grr

Seriously I hate this age the winging from now until they are nearly two :hissy:

Kara I'm so jealous I want a kitchen all black...try and put something in it??

Have to recommend a brilliant product that I got today which us an esbelt waist cinched. I have a proper post baby belly and also 2 c-sections. Well put this on today and no belly bulge at all and no rolling down either. Lost 2in off my waist. They recommend wearing it for 8/10 hours a day for 30 days and reduce waist size. it is hook/eye fastening which is a bit tricky but once on amazing and fitted in dresses that haven't been able to wear since my 1st as was self-conscious about belly!!!

Im so anal about having everything matching, i only have coloured play mats and toys in the living room because grant said she will have eye problems if everything is brown and cream. Now the kitchen is beech and black i cant have anything another colour in there, i hide anything which doesnt match in the cupboards. I have the sewing machine on the breakfast table, its white and it makes me cringe every time i walk in there !! , i may even have to dye one of the dogs, she is cream !! or just have to keep her in the living room, she matches there !!! how anal is that !!

Picked Paige up from my mums today and noticed she has a tooth come through !!! i dont understand, she has been a complete angel the last week...people have said sometimes the others after cause problems...

sarah- me and grant used to go away once a year without Jake. My dad would go on about how he used to have to take me and my sister and why cant we take him. So one year we did take him and my parents came with us too. By the third day i was trying to book a flight home and couldnt, when i got home, before i had even unpacked i had booked another holiday just for me and Grant. Jake would be happier with £20 and some fruit machines.... holidays are meant to be relaxing, I paid over £1000 just to be frustrated and depressed for a week, no thanks, i have the M25 down the road for that and its free !!! if you can, do it !!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->