September Stars

Best concerts for me besides take that's circus tour would be Bon jovi , aerosmith and scissor sisters were fun x

I can imagine Scissor sisters were fab!! x

Ooh I can't choose my fave! It's between Michael Jacksons history tour at the old wembley stadium, oasis at city of Manchester in 2005 and Take That Circus tour... although this one was just as good! I've been to lots of gigs, Matt used to be assistant editor of a magazine in Manchester and did the gig reviews, so we got to go to lots of weird and wonderful things! For eg simply red, wet wet wet, stereophonics, Ian brown, feeder, razorlight, Natasha beddingfield to name a few, all of which I'd never have paid to see but some were brilliant! I love going to gigs but don't go too often now as its got so expensive! X

Michael Jackson !! one thing no one can deny is the fact he used to put on the most amazing concerts.... no matter if you liked his music or not he had the biggest concerts ever.. and bon jovi but mainly because im a fan of them too

I had front row tickets for Michael jackson.... only because on the day the tickets came out i had 6 laptops on the go refreshing ticket master web site... then the bugger dies !! i will admit i did cry when i heard the news.. and 5 mins later we noticed a car a few feet away from our house was on fire so i had to get over his death very quickly..lol

I love music but never been to see many bands...
Oh and Bon Jovi, yum :hugs:

Louise, Thursday is good for us, I will be bringing along dh too, and he is bringing along mil (omg) So looks like your on to meet half the family!!:haha: We can get there for about 10.30-11, can you think of anywhere good to meet? Not been there for a while, my brain was thinking of somewhere else! :dohh: We are about an hour and a half, but my eldest is doing school runs for me so that free's up my time nicely! You have my phone number if you think of a good place to meet of you want to fine tune any detail, dh has offered to make himself and mil scarce but I am sure we can chat over them!!!:haha:
Ohhh can't wait!:happydance:

Asher, I can't take anything, I have tried all the pills, etc, just make me really ill, I was advised against anything hormonal, then the doctor said the amount in the coil is so minimal, so out of desperation of nothing else I tried it, so far so good, I had one for a few years before I had Sophie, although my ex husband thinks it caused a complete meltdown, no that was him. (what is it with men if you don't agree with them it has to be your hormones!!):haha:

Lady k, Yay to the blackout blind working, boo to hubby remembering the roof rack, could you not accidentally sell it or loose it?!:hugs:

Right off on my fb rounds, back tomorrow, although its a busy one, checking out another pre school tomorrow, then got to get Rosie's 8 month pics taken for her watch me grow, and find a frame for a nice Daddy's day pic of the girls i had enlarged, want to put their hand prints under the pic, mmmm wish me luck with that!

Byeeeeeeeeeeeee xx

Laura - just asked my husband (who is a Name That Tune champion) and he doesn't know who they are either. Is it a UK thing, maybe? :shrug:

I just googled them and I've heard of Robbie Williams, but I don't know Take That. Honestly! :nope:

Asher - hope your feeling better tomorrow. I'm currently not taking anything and using condoms.... Saves on mess. However I'd love to be pack on the pill at the moment as I'm currently on cd81 with no sign of AF, have to get my bmi down. Starting to get worried now that my body isn't working properly :-( I took am scared of the snip I know it can be reversed but it just seems so final

Lady k - excellent news on the carseat and high chair. I find it funny how Grant keeps trying to keep you in line with your spending.

Louise - glad your getting back into family life. Love your new sofas

GG - favourite concert has to be between Jon Bon jovi at Milton Keynes on my 18th birthday vs dodgy and blur at mile end.

sarahkka - I didn't think you would of known who take that are as I don't think they ever made over in America /Canada

JJ did his first unbeknown to him commando crawl today. He is also having grouchy teething issues at the moment but I can't see or feel any 3rd tooth coming through.

Got the inlaws coming over tomorrow and I'm dreading it as I got cheesed off with MIL on Saturday as she blatantly ignored anything I said then she went off with JJ for a walk after I specifically told her he'd be best left in a quiet corner to sleep. When I went to the front drive to see her shed completely disappeared and gone for a walk with him. I hate the way I feel like I've lost control when she's around and always taking JJ off me and walking away or doing as she pleases. Grrrrr and now they are coming to mine and at this present moment I can't even look at her she's made me so angry. Really worried I'm going to blow up in her face tomorrow if she crosses my boundaries regarding JJ. She's the only person who makes me feel like this and I hate it, we had a really good relationship until near the end of my pregnancy..... Sorry for the rant I'm just nervous.

Btp, argh just spoke to Wayne and he's made plans to do family visiting on the Thursday so for us it would have to be the Friday! Sorry Hun... Would you be able to do the Friday instead?? I'll ask Wayne about places to meet up.. I so hope you can do Friday I'm all excited! I should have spoken to him properly first, but I suppose his grandparents are so excited to see him he doesn't want to make them wait any longer! And are you sure you don't mind driving all that way?

Asher I don't use any either I get so weird on pills so I'm condoms only but they are so annoying :haha:

I don't really go to concerts I'm quite rubbish :(

Louise :hugs: no wonder you are proud of him :hugs:
I find it surreal having Robin home after only 2 weeks can't imagine after how long you've had to wait.

:flower:

Btp, argh just spoke to Wayne and he's made plans to do family visiting on the Thursday so for us it would have to be the Friday! Sorry Hun... Would you be able to do the Friday instead?? I'll ask Wayne about places to meet up.. I so hope you can do Friday I'm all excited! I should have spoken to him properly first, but I suppose his grandparents are so excited to see him he doesn't want to make them wait any longer! And are you sure you don't mind driving all that way?

Well that rules out mil being with us at least!!
Will ask dh about Friday, we usually do a toddler group on Friday's with the girls so will depend if dh would prefer a day out or toddler group! Will get back to you asap!:hugs:

I was never a Take That fan the first time round, and they have missed me again, Robbie Williams I find irritating:haha: just lost all my friends!!:haha:

We were supposed to go to see another pre school today, but I want dh to come with me for Rosie's 8 month photo shoot! So think we will try and change it for another time so we can leave earlier and go together.

Sorry no personals today, headache and being a bit of a stressy one today!:brat:

Big hugs :hugs:xx

Btp hope you feel better later! Xx

The girls have discovered under the dining table so that's where they are :)

I've got to go to work busy day so I'll be back later x

Hello all!!!

I don't know where the time goes, been meaning to catch up for ages!

Hope everyone is ok xx

We are all sorted for the Christening on Sunday, be glad when its all over!! I have a nice 2 weeks on my tod from Monday!! I am hoping I will be ok with my PND, I had a bit of a meltdown last week but I am ok now!! I guess I can't expect to be normal all the time and I know its going to take time!! Ian always seems to go away when we have so much to do!! He is away till tomorrow night, so I have had to cancel a few things, having my hair cut and coloured this afternoon, my sister is having Hope so I have some me time!! Poor Hope she is having the most horendous nappies, seems everytime she farts she follows through!!!! They bloody stink!!

Jelly- MIL are funny creatures, mine is always worried not to say or do anything wrong, she says its cause her MIL is a pain and never wants to be like that.. x

Becs- glad to hear from you honey... big hugs, x

Becs, hi, hope things are fine, will be good to have all the busy stuff over with and to enjoy Hope's day! I think it is natural instinct to bugger off when there's anything to be done, that's pretty typical man!!:haha: :hugs:

Louise, Sorry, I cant get anyone to do the school run for me on Friday, and I always worry I will get back late for them! (my mum left us for hours after school waiting for her to pick me and my sister up, so i vowed never to be late, even if i think it is a slight possibility i arrange something else!)
Anyways, have a lovely time here, and visiting all your relatives, sorry it was not possible Friday, we will try and meet up next time you are here. The hour and a half is not that far really, so it won't be a problem!:hugs:

Well i have been really busy, I hate busy days! Done washing, ironing, just put tea on, toad in the hole with mini roasts and veg! Rosie had her photos done, behaved well after a boob full of milk, but Sophie wouldn't have her picture taken which is a real shame, I was hoping to get one of them together.
I have one i took of them and got it enlarged to 8x10 and the chap in the photo place cut me a mount with room for hand prints under the pic, and a frame so that is daddys day pretty much done, got him a t-shirt, and i need to get an album to put loads of pics of the girls in. I do him a photo mug every year and that is also done and dusted now, and still over a week so nice and organised!:thumbup:

Back tomorrow xx

Becs will you share pics of the christening? I'm all christening mad at the moment, I
Sure you will have a lovely day x

Amelia is now pulling herself up on everything and stands happily in her cot ! Layla won't be far behind !

:hugs: becs glad you're feeling better, hope the christening is nice bet it's going to be gorgeous.

GG :haha: mine both looove playing dens under the table I get loads of sheets out and we have picnics under there.

Shame for the photo BTP :(

I need to send the prints back for f&c I totally suck but haven't had time to look at them...eeek am going to run out of time!!!

Evening girls

Jelly Holly is having grouchy moany time with tooth no. 3 as well but no sign of it yet!

BTP hope you feel better now!

Genies bless the girls under the table! I have to watch Holly as she keeps pulling the kitchen chairs on top of herself! Also pulled down an entire shelf of DVDs onto her head earlier... she didn't cry just looked a bit confused lol! Holly is also pulling up on anything and everything (hence the dvd shelf!) and is cruising all around the room, causing destruction wherever she goes!

BTP you've made me want toad in the hole now!

Blob I used to love making a 'wendy house' out of a sheet and the kitchen table and having a picnic under there when I was a kid. I might try it with Holly!

I looked after my friends 6 month old this morning... well I say friend, she is a girl from baby group who I really don't know very well! It was a bit odd really, she was saying she didn't have anyone to look after her baby while she went to college and I said I'd be happy to have her, but I really though she'd say no as I hardly know her. But she said yes, so off she went for 4 hours and left her baby at my house! Off course I was happy to do it, but I said to Matt that there is no way I'd leave Holly with her, not because I don't trust her but because I hardly know her! I must seem very trustworthy as I've only spoken to her a handful of times. Anyway, her baby was a very easy baby to look after, sat and played with her toys, went to sleep on her own in her pram, ate her lunch and had her bottle all fine. I was like, why is mine such hard work!? lol

xx

Emzy- I know people who are REALLY desparate for childcare...and leaving a child with someone who you know a bit who has a baby seems a lot safer than a nursary by whats been in the news. I used to look after friends children when Jake was younger... everytime i used to say how everyones child was much easy to look after than Jake.. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->