September Stars

Evening ladies...:headspin:
Haven't been on for a while as I have a million and one things to do! I have had uni work to do, still arranging the wedding and we are moving in 2 weeks...However, we are decorating the new house from top to bottom so as well as trying to look after the boys, look after the house, pack up our flat we are also spending every day at the new house. To say I am stressed is probably the understatement of the year.
To top it all off I have had the day from hell. :sad2:

On a more positive note, AF returned a few weeks ago and so it is all systems go on TTC! :thumbup:. I might use OPKs from tomorrow and see how we go from there.

Riley is just being so great and really interacting with Chance...it is so heart warming to see the boys playing together. He is always on his feet and getting more vocal by the day...not words but his favourite sounds. No more teeth on the horizon as I can tell but he has started biting on things more so it may be a possibility.

Also, Riley has never been looked after until we started decorating a few days ago so I thought I would have trouble with him adjusting...How wrong was I?...I get back and I am informed he has been as good as gold, which is great but a bit sad that he didn't miss me! lol :haha:

As I say, I don't think that today could have been any worse. I am glad its nearly over. I apologise for the selfish post, but I hope all mummies and their very gorgeous babies are well. xx

Teeny, nightmare!!!!! Aww bless Riley!!

I shall be putting my pics on fb lol!!

Teeny - :hugs: and so cute about the boys playing together!!

Emzy - I bet you got major broody seeing them play together??? Just a guess though :winkwink: :haha:

GG - Standing up??? My god...we certainly do have some clever stars dont we?? Kimi still not standing up unless holding on to my hands and then she bounces...

Not really much to say here...got midwife today and hoping to hear bubba's heartbeat... I'm shattered...Kimi is not sleeping well at all...been up every hour with her night terrors last night and it was my night so I feel like poo!!

I also got an ulcer on my tongue...blooming hurts.. :nope:

And I REALLY need to start on this bloody housework... someone send me some motivation please!!!!!

Catch up laters xx

Good luck with the midwife today Ym !

Amelia was up 4 times I too think she had nightmares as I pick her up and she sleeps on my shoulder straight away , of course this wakes Layla so I was up 5 times , after the first 2 I had to snap at dh he says he didn't hear ! Selective deafness drives me mad!

Toddler group this morning then to the post office to collect my new phone :)

Good Morning, just squeezing in a quick one!

Ym :hugs: and motivational housework vibes! (not that i have any to spare!!!)

Teeny:hugs: and yay for ttc:thumbup: I am still undecided about if i would like that feeling or not, it took so long ttc Rosie i am a bit weary of ttc, AND we have finished our brood. (repeat to self, have finished, have finished!!)

Blob, not just me that leaves everything til the last second, I got the picture frame yesterday, all very well but i thought it was fathers day this sunday:haha: I have a week grace now to get better sorted!:hugs:
And yes was total bummer about Sophie not wanting hers done but the main one was Rosie I had her taken at 4 months, now 8 and then 12 for her 'watch me grow' framed set!:happydance:

Toad in the hole was for the children, I even took a picture of it i was so impressed! It is funny because its a big dish and 6 sausages and only for the children, my meals look like a canteen at t time, all the plates lined up on the kitchen side!

Off to look at playgroup today, I rearanged from the other day, and we liked the other nursery but have been reccomended this one we see today, so now i am leaning towards that.
Mil today:wacko:

Back later sorry for lack of personals and rubbish post!!
:hugs:

xx

hi just got a really quick selfish question! Asher / emzy and anybody else who has been to see Take That, what time does it finish? I have managed to get some really cheap tickets but need to know what time i will be home so can arrange childcare! sorry for selfish post will be back later with personals x x x

It was about 10:45pm that they finished. I got an email about the cheap tickets to the Manchester gig for this Friday and Saturday cos they were filming for the DVD and wanted all the side seats filling near the stage I was very tempted to get some as they were only £10 and go again but its to far for me to travel would take 4hours so not going to now.

BTP that's going to be so hard to pick one of each photo shoot :wacko:

Teeny hope your having a better today. Hope the move goes well

Btp love the idea of photos did you do that when your others were smaller?

YM - good luck at the mw, I can't imagine how you must be feeling pregnant and looking after kimi. Can you believe you will have another baby in a few months time! I'm really excited for you and boony!

Been to HV today who is concerned again as JJ weight has now jumped to the 98th percentile... He's just shy of 24lbs at 35 weeks. They have asked me to go back in 4 weeks to see if he's continuing to increase above the average. For once through the HV wasn't patronising or critical as she did say there's no such thing as an overweight baby.

JJ has been upset all day the only thing I can think of is his teeth but he's not red cheeked so who knows! We have had the last 3 nights in a row where his nappys have leaked so back to the same situation. HV said to go to docs to get his waters tested incase of infection but I can't see that causing him to pee alot

My friend babysat last night whilst dh and i went out for a meal first time in 9 months! It was great night felt like olde times! Will definatly be taking my friend up with further babysitting!

Is anyone else starting to think about christmas already? I have been on the internet every spare moment today trying to do a budget for everything lol. I have decided the kids will get £100 each spent on them because things are tight this year with the new baby coming. so i have a budget for baby stuff and christmas lol. Only problem i have is i can think of loads of things to get Jayden but the younger 2 i am stuck. Tyler will get all of Jaydens old toys and he was a very spoilt child because we could afford it so theres not much that he needs but i dont just want him to have clothes at christmas. same with alyssa really although i'll get her some girly toys aswell.

Then in between all that i have been researching the icandy pear carrycots and whether i would need upper or lower but i asked on here yesterday and people said that they werent worth the money because they werent very deep or big so baby cant go in them for long and its really difficult to get them in to so now i dont know what to do about that either lol.

why is nothing ever simple eh??

Oh and its Jaydens and Tylers birthdays before christmas but Jaydens is almost done i just need to finish paying for his party and order his cake! Once again i havent a clue what to get tyler lol poor kid will never have anything new the way were going!

Jelly, Hope is on 98th too, I think they are just perfect!!! So glad you had a lovely time xx

Boony, we are planning Hope's 1st birthday party lol!!! Haven't even thought about Christmas, you are organised!!!

I went over to meet a new friend, we got chatting through netmums, her LO is 3 days older than Hope, its lovely seeing how different they are, she can't crawl where as Hope is everywhere!!! I have set up a local meet for all the ladies that I have met through the site, we are going to a local farm park!!! Quite excited!!!

I have to be organised this year! Its so much harder with 3 to think about and we have a huge family aswell!! I think its worse because they are all close in age so play with similar things and we still have Jaydens old toys.
Plus i havent planned too much for Tylers birthday because Alyssa is due just 2 days before his birthday so not sure what we'll be doing we'll maybe just have a family get together with a little cake but wont set a date till nearer the time. So that wont require much planning. I've normally started christmas alot sooner than this though i'd normally have a few stocking fillers and at least know what i want to get everyone by now lol.

Hello, had a rubbish day thanks to dh, he put me in a foul mood this morning and it has not cleared yet! If i wan an apology I will be waiting a long time because he is NEVER EVER wrong!
Ok so this is what happened, feel free to skip!!
This moring like i said we were going to see a pre school for dd, she was 3 back in Jan, starts school next year so needs pre school to intigrate her gently. We had an appointment for 10.30.
So dh goes off to get his mother, he left at 9, should have been back by 9.40 but allowing traffic and picking up his mother 10ish, so 10 comes and goes, no sign, at 10.15 I text saying should i walk and meet them there, at 10.25 i text saying should I drive and meet them there, no reply from either, so i call no reply, so i start to worry, he is never late for anything, and his mother could have taken my call if she was in the car, so he arrives, 10.35, not a word to me, we get in the car and he says the traffic was bad and he met everything possible to make him late, so i say he could have let me know as i was worried, it escilated to a row, and he said i was accusing him and suspicious, I didnt say anything of the sort, i was worried he was in a ditch not anything else ffs, he had our dd with him??????? So that annoyed me accusing me of that, none of my texts said where are u, like he sends me if i am ever late:growlmad::grr:

Boony, I start to think and save for Christmas in January! The children, especially the youngest ones are spoilt, but really because their needs change all year rather than needing one think Birthday and Christmas, so they will prob have slightly less because they get all year till their needs stop changing so fast! xx

Jelly, I have the girls watch me grow, so my 8yr and 3 yr olds, the boys i hadn't heard of it but i had the pixi photo type thing done for them. I love photos of the children!:hugs:

anyway taking my sulk off with me, dh can get his lazy arse off the x box soon so i can go to bed, he will just come downstairs and play on it there, I am taking Rosie up to watch soaps!:hugs:xx

Lilia I think it finished around 10.30/11pm. Have fun, you will LOVE IT!

First Bean where did you get that email from?? I'd sooo go again for £10 even if I couldn't see!

YM hope the mw went well? And yes, I was broody! All I can think about at the moment is another baby, it's crazy!! I have to wait though, sort out my falling out womb and get a job first! ha ha!

Jelly JJ sounds like Holly, she is around 24lbs now too although she is a bit older. They always say it's not a problem that she's big, they say it's good. I am going to get her weighed again next week and I think she has lost a bit now that she is crawling. Glad you had a nice meal! I'm desperate for a night out with Matt at the mo, will have to get a sitter soon!

Boony, my friend has the pear and she said she wished she never bought the carry cots as her twins outgrew them within 3 months and she mostly used the maxi cosi car seats anyway! Genies has a pear I think, maybe she can tell you?

Becs you sound like me setting up netmums meets! I love all my netmums ladies and we meet quite a lot now. Glad you had a nice time.

I'm itching to plan Holly's 1st birthday and naming ceremony but can't until we have jobs :(

BTP grrrr MEN!!

We've been out shopping today and popped in to see my friend from antenatal classes for a brew, which was nice! Holly's been in a better mood today, although still no sign of tooth no3!

x

Boony I have two pear carrycots... You can have one of mine? Just send me the pp and it's yours (unless I have twins next :winkwink:) I used mine for a long time I used the lower one. Tbh though if you want the apple carrycot I also have that? Not sure what you have buuuut I have...

The pear converter, two carrycots fabric, the two seats, apple carrycot, two car seat things, old style cosy toes...let me know if you want to borrow anything :flower:

Grr BTP I'd be pissed top :hugs: tabs already is in her preschool place, well she's in pre pre school and goes on tours around her pre school ;)

Oh and I forgot, I need your suggestions!

My friend had a baby boy the other day and I want to buy her a gift, but not sure what to get. My problem is I want to get her something really nice, but I don't have much money at all. The less I can spend the better. Can you think of something nice but cheap and cheerful for a baby boy? Any gifts you got given that were particularly nice/useful? x

Forgot to add I did use my carrycots I used everything I bought though I think it depends on your baby, rosalie never got too big I just moved her as she wanted to see what was going one :shrug:

But you can have what ever, I'm not selling anything until I know whether I want another baby. I have like 4 prams just now :haha: I don't sell anything :blush:

What sort of price? Could get a nice canvas with his DOB on it etc? I think you can get that for max £15?

That's a nice idea Blob... I was thinking around £10- £15. Oh and I forgot, it preferably would be smallish, as I have to transport it to London next week on the train! x

Emzy - one of my favourite gifts was a sleepsuit from Matalan that was really sift and fleecy we used to bathe JJ then put him in it for a couple of hours before bed. I loved it so much I bought a similar material from George Asda. Or what I bought JJ the Lamaze firefly even at 8 months he still adores it (£8 from Amazon) or my sister bought JJ a little musical toy that you pull and plays a lullaby but that was from an independent Or we were given a hooded Cardigan from boots miniclub which was great for going out instead of a jacket or if they live local make her a meal for both to reheat in the evening such as spag Bol / lasagne as I remember first couple of weeks we really struggled to eat properly..... Sorry got a bit carried away then !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->