September Stars

https://weenotions.co.uk/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=358_317&products_id=4304

What about this? You can find an personal embroidery with name and date?

The spag Bol and lasagne idea is out then if you need to deliver to London!

Jelly forgot to add I have no idea why the weight is an issue :wacko: tabs was always up 98-99 and above in height and she just slimmed down once she started walking. I hate HV they make such a drama :grr: :grr: I haven't taken rosalie since february.

I know my friend got given two weeks service of pre made meals :thumbup: you can pay for someone to get it to them and everything sounds pretty amazing really.

Blob - I'm not sure why they are making an issue out of it either must be a county thing maybe. She was really nice about it for a change and advised to stop giving him petit filous but to use natural yogurt and fruit purée. It was awful being their today as one HV was question a non English speaking mum regarding burn marks on her daughters skin and husband was translating but seemed to not know the truth either. Really should of discussed it in a separate room. The mum said it was an accident with an iron but the mum just looked confused by it all. Kind of made me realise the hard side of being a HV.

Thank you for the suggestions! Blob I will check out that site, I like the idea of a personalised Tshirt. Jelly I love the food idea!! I could still do it as I will be at my Mums... Also thank you for the other suggestions. It's funny the gifts you like and remember are sometimes the smallest. One of my fave gifts was a really soft fluffy pink blanket from Primark. It only cost a few pounds but Holly loved it and we used it to snuggle her after her bath. I loved it so much, I bought one for LadyK's Paige as part of her Secret Santa present! They still sell those actually, so that might be an idea too in Blue!

x

Oh and for those that follow, Matt has recently updated his blog, link in siggy as usual :)

I got that blanket too and bought two more :lol:

Wow jelly that's scary :shock:

oh yes the magic blanket, i have 4 now and my mum has two because they are really good, they are very soft and perfect for swaddling.

Paige has two teeth coming through at once, but this has meant my perfect little girl is now a baby which cries every couple of hours at night !! i had one night when she slept 6.30pm-9am with not even a peep from her to having her in bed with us from 1am because grants doing his advance driving course.

I got Paige weighed first time in 3 months, i felt like such a bad mum when i went and told them i normally work on the only day they do the weighing, 17.5lbs i got really worried because thats only a lb in 3 months !!! but she is still on the 5oth centile and they didn't seem to worry they just said she was still at a steady weight... but it means she may not be big enough to use the front facing car seat next month...

Teeny weeny- Im so jealous i would love another baby, wishing you the best on TTC x

Jelly- He doesn't look that big in your photos !!! where is he putting that weight. My mates baby was much bigger than that at that age, and her HV just said as soon as they start crawling the weight normally comes off x

Boony- i should really start thinking about xmas and money.... x

BTP- Men are a mystery to me, they dont think half the time and somehow they end up with one rule for us and another for them x

I had better go to bed, last day off until im back at work, boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo !!!

Kara it will be interesting to compare them when we meet up next month. I think he's a chunky baby but not massive. I'm not surprised he's grown out of his clothes so quick.

Can't remember if I mentioned by JJ has leaked for the last three nights so looks like new nappies aren't working.

By the way if anyone has a spare couple of minutes the charity Sands and Grazia have set up a petition to ask for more funding to research into causes and prevention of still birth. 11 baby's are still born in the UK every day, with Britain ranked third from bottom regarding level of stillborns in a developed country.

So if you do get a spare 2 minutes to sign the petition it would be greatly appreciated by me and my friend xxx

My most useful prezzue was a blue fleecy/fluffy blanket from primark still use it now. So soft and cuddly!!!?

Ben us now on his 7th an 8th tooth. He looks quite funny as he's got a little head/face and loads if teeth. Has 2 at the bottom and 4 at the top. The top 4 came when he had the pox!!!

Ahh we have the pink primark blankets too :)

Jelly I wouldn't worry about his weight x

I haven't been able to get the girls weighed in months as I work on Wednesdays which is the day !

Amelia is still semi waking in the night and crying I'm thinking maybe teeth but she does have a cold it seems?

We have a wedding reception tonight family wedding I didn't want to take the girls but my mum insists we should god knows what I can wear!

Emzy there is the link hope they have some left.
https://www.seetickets.com/Event/TA...anchester-Stadium/510292/?aff=id1commtakethat

Not sure what has been said about the gift, but personalised is always nice, and you can get anything personalised, a towel, blanket or whatever take it to a shop that does embridered uniforms etc and get the name put on, that costs a few quid, plus the thing that gets personalised, just nip in the shop first to check they are ok with personalising anything.

Going to fb now, still not properly talking to dh, i swear he does it to get out of :sex: we never usually have anything to argue over but i am sure he oicks a fight when he doesn't want to dtd, he had an early night and i ignored him, just what he wanted!:shrug:

Headache, fed up today, perhaps it would be time of the month, I never know with the coil!:haha:

Back later to catch up better xxx:hugs:

Ps I also must sell my baby stuff, but just cant stand the thought of parting with it:cry: Plus you get next to nothing for something that is worth so much more to you!

My mate brought paige a little white fluffy bear wearing a top, on the top was her name, DOB and time and weight .... thought that was a lovely personalised gift...

Paige is now pulling herself along the floor, not yet crawling but she has found her own way to get around.. at this present moment she is playing with the dvd player.. and the fun begins !!!

Lady k - JJ has started shuffling too the past couple of days, he's also bum shuffled and rocks on all fours. The only thing that is encouraging him to move is my slippers, anywhere i leave them he follows, yet try and get him to crawl for his toys and he's not bothered!

JJ is crying so much again today can only assume it's his teeth. Hoping it's just a Phase as it's horrible seeing him so worked up and upset

Ok girls quesiton...

My DH wants to have one of his friends over (I don't like her). I don't mind his other friends who are girls but there is something about her that is so damn desperate and clingy she really pisses me off :gun:
She lives ages away and wants to visit I'm not going to be here and the girls are, I do not like that. I don't really want her near the girls when I'm not around it just feels wrong and also to me I don't like her coming to visit when I'm not there?
I have to make it clear I really honestly do NOT think my DH would cheat or anything like that it's nothing to do with not trusting him. (plus I would hope if he did cheat it he would have more taste than her :haha:)
Two problems I really cannot arse myself to be polite to her but I just feel it's really wrong to have her here?? I couldn't see him being happy when he's away me having a guy friend of mine here for dinner :shrug:

So I said no basically but he did huff and I feel bad but I don't care if she visits just not in my house with me not there? Or him visiting her is also weird. You see friends in group settings unless they are close friends :shrug:

Am I totally wrong and just insane (huge possibility) :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->