September Stars

Yay Emzy for winning!! Love your car boot bargain, it looks fab!! I think we're gonna do the local kids swap and sell thing next time it's on, we've got tons of stuff to move on, and even if we do have another, I'll go there and pick stuff up I think.

Louise, big hugs, I can't imagine how hard it must be to adjust for you all. Yippee for TT on Tuesday, you will have a fab fab time!!

Genies, I was just looking through your gorgeous pics on FB. I have hardly commented on any, but I have to tell you, they are all so so lovely, there are loads I haven't seen for some reason! Those little girlies of yours are sooo adorable. I love the one of them in their walkers, and I soooo love the new baby ones of them on the bed together with your cat. So gorgeous. Hope their cold pass soon. xx

Opti, hope you're feeling a bit better. x

LadyK, wow, your poor sister. What a bloody ratbag.
Poor Paige, sounds like she's going through it a bit. How's work these days? x

Thanks Emzy about the BF. I still fed him this morning first thing and he went off to sleep again, but then really not fed him at all today. He had 4oz of formula after his brekky and then another 5oz mid avo. Then another 11 before bed, so we'll see how he goes. I'll probably see if I can just carry on with the boob at 5am for now and then bottles in the day I think. I am proud I did this long, although a really daft part of me is upset I won't go as long as I did with Jack! I think it's the old mum guilt thing again, we feel guilty whatever we do!!!

We've had a busy but productive day here. Archie had a party at a soft play area, so I took the other 2 and paid for Jack to go in and play, they both loved it. I also caught up with my fave mum friend from school, it was a nice relaxing couple of hours. And even better, the mum of the little girl whose party it was gave Jack a party bag, it made his day!! Came back, cuddled with the little chap, then we dropped them off at the in laws and went for our swim. I am dead chuffed with myself, we've gone from alternate lengths of breaststroke and front crawl to completely front crawl this week, so I've done 160+ lengths of front crawl this week!! Did the mile in a good time today too!! Came home, cleaned up, did washing.... kids to bed,..... glass of wine!! And relax! Phew!!

Sarahka!! Enjoy your vino, and yay to gorgeous Tobe for his 9 months. xx

Sam woofed back at one of the dogs today, it was hilarious. He's also gone into the forward facing carseat today and absolutely loved it. Little honey!!!

Becs, I hope things have gone well with the Christening today?

Love to all. xx

Lady k my IBS is starting to rear his head again too. The best I felt was when I was pregnant which makes me think maybe it's hormonal? Your poor sister sone men are such shitheads, hope she finds peace with it all soon. Maybe Paige is teething which is causing her to be troublesome?

Louise - I think men have a different perspective on what a child needs or what to do. I'm sure once Wayne winds down abit more from tour he'll start doing more with Lillia xx

GG - have to agree with Asher you have some great pics of the girls

Btp - yay for the flowers ! Maybe he realised he was in your bad books!

Sarah - congrats on 9 months, hope you enjoyed the wine.

Emzy - love the activity table especially at such a bargain. Holly is standing so well now too very impressed

Right best go change JJ nappy before he decides to leak everywhere again !

Emzy :thumbup: her stuff is gorgeous she's on here too ;) we got one of those tables at a toy sale they are fabby!! Is yours all American?

GG mine have colds too it's ruuubbbiiissshhh

Louise awwh luv that must be really hard, have you spoken to him? I know it is very different but Robin didn't do much first time back and I had meltdown turned out he thought he was being good :dohh:

Lady k oh that's awful for your sister :nope: like that the other woman said though.

Sarah :hugs: 9 months eh totallllllyyy scary means 2 and a bit months till 1 :cry:

Morning all!! Just popping in to say hi cos prob won't get chance all day!! Am lay in bed with sam fast asleep under my arm, need to move soon!!! He slept til 4 and then wouldn't settle. Had a bit of boob at 6. Not quite sure how to play these night times at the mo.

Catch u all later when not on my phone!! Hate text typing!! Hope all poorly mums and babes feel better today. Xx :flower:

Sleep deprivation also got me last night, when robins not there I can do it fine tho :dohh:

Louise I was thinking he possibly hasn't got a huge bond yet it must be really hard for him too just now?

Got to be quick,

Louise :hugs: I am sure he will gradually understand what is involved with baby care! It must be very hard for everyone, I just couldn't cope with wanting him back so long then sharing him with the family! I would want to lock him away, but i know you have to share him! He must feel the same but has duty to his family to see them :hugs:

Jelly, Yes I think he did, I have not been to bothered with him and he broke by about day 2-3 of my ignoring him other than important conversation!:hugs:

Asher, all you can do is see how it goes with nights, play it by ear, i take each night, and to a certain point day as it comes!:hugs:

Emzy, yay for bargains and prizes!:happydance:

Lady k, my sister found out at Christmas her husband of 11 years was cheating, *******, having said that he did her a favour, she booted his cheating backside out and has never looked back, I would have been bitter as hell but she just seemed to strive on, has met a lovely chap and good luck to them! :thumbup:

got to go, on way out !!!:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Blob boo to lack of sleep! Have they been tag teaming you again?

It's Monday again and Amelia is still asleep I hate having to wake her just because I have to go to work :(

Thanks girls... i think she will forgive him, she was about to move in with him. She is 30 this year and really wants to settle down and have kids and he was meant to be the one and she now feels she has to try and make it work due to lack of time. Its hard for me because i want to say to her, leave him, dont look back. But me and grant both cheated on each other and it actully made us a better couple. I know for a fact neither one of us would ever cheat again because we both felt what it was like to lose each other. I just said i would stand by her what ever she decides but he has to feel he has lost her for him to realise what he has done... we will have to see how the next few weeks go..

Asher-Thanks for asking honey, work isnt too bad, it seems they are now picking on someone else and the fact the main ring leader is expecting their baby this year its made a huge difference. x

Emzy- yay for winning. I am sure i have seen those head bands before..they are lovely x

Ooh Blob I didn't know that, who is she on here? I think maybe I saw the page on your profile on fb. I'm going to order my stuff later :)

I can join the wide awake club of last night too, between Holly and the cat I only got a couple of hours. Holly kept crying in her sleep again and then the bloody cat kept scratching the door and meowing. I finally gave up and let him out at 4am then couldn't sleep. Holly then woke up at 6am and wouldn't go back to sleep so I brought her in with me and she eventually went back to sleep after punching me in the face for half an hour, and she slept in til 9! She's gone down for a nap now and I'm zonked! Lots of drool and red cheeks again, so I'm wondering when this bloody 3rd tooth will make an appearance!

Going to pop out into town today I think, hoping the fresh air will wake me up a bit!

x

Missed soooo much sorry :(

Louise - :hugs: I'm sure he will come round...i bet he's finding it tough coming home to this whole routine and then suddenly being thrown in the deep end!!

LadyK - Sorry about your sister!! I would kill him myself!!!

So, I have spent another fun weekend in hospital with my scar again!!! This time they put me on labour ward and we was in the same room that I spent most of my labour with Kimi - here she is, not looking too impressed!

260377_10150207700279927_510324926_6641410_1397223_n.jpg

It was funny...as the midwives remembered me and came in to see me and coo over Kimi...apparently I was really horrible to my mum!! oops!!

I will try and catch up over the next couple of days in between sleeping and resting as am on bed rest AGAIN!

Oh quick proud mummy moment - we've had a breakthrough with Kimi's eating... she DEMOLISHED a bowl of banana porridge on Sunday at my mums, then ate half a bowl of broccoli and cauliflower cheese!! I was stunned but so happy!!!

Awwwh kimi is so so cuuuute :hugs: Sorry about the scar hun

YM - congrats on 24 weeks for Pip ! Hope the scar is ok, have they said what they can do for you ? Will they possibly induce you early?

Emzy - :hugs: sounds like your shatterd.... I can picture Holly making herself comfy in your bed stretching out.

YM I think we need a bump shot ;) I miss the photos of growing babies :cry:

I will upload a bumpty shot for you later Blob! I dont think I have a bump at all...it just looks like fat!!!

Jelly - They haven't told me whether they'll induce me yet but the midwife has said that it now all depends on my 37 week scan! If baby is measuring big and I am still in pain, I will just have a c-section as the pressure could cause me to have more problems!! I'm just not looking forward to the next 13 weeks :(

and OOOOO!! I didnt realize I was 24 weeks!! Happy V-Day to Pip :)

x

Wooo Happy V Day to Pip!! Oh my goodness, it doesn't seem all that long since our V Days about time last year right?! Craaazzy stuff! I am soooooo broody it's not even funny. One of my best friends from school had her baby boy last week, Matt's friend from work had her baby today and another of my friends is currently in slow labour! I want another baby NOOOWW!

Oh and yes, we need a bump pic!! I love looking back at my bump pics. I didn't do a 24 weeker, but here was my 28 weeker!
29659_10150217134880473_743965472_12889455_1914216_n.jpg

And here is my 'bump' today, a year on, in the same place lol

260518_10150670703745473_743965472_19112777_6061304_n.jpg

Hi YM, good to see you and to hear you're home again. So good to hear about Kimi and the food!! Go kimi! And happy V Day to Pip! x

Emzy, I think you and I lead parallel lives at the moment, our night was a sleepless one due to Sam deciding 4 am was a good time to be up, then settling with us but all over the place. Also, he's trying for this 3rd tooth too!! I just wish it would be done with and come through! Argh!! Hope you get a better night tonight and that the fresh air of a walk out helped!

Kara, glad things are not so bad at work. x

Well, Sam hasn't had any boob since 6am! He's had 3 bottles, two small and one big, so we'll see what he does in the morning. I am prepared with a bottle if needs be, but I may just see if I can get away with the boob for laziness and easiness purposes!!

Edit: Gorgeous pics Emzy, I too am major broody! Not good when you've already got three!!!

And Sam has been pulling himself up on EVERYTHING today. Grrrrrrr, I have had to have eyes in my bum!

I think we are Asher! I just wish this bloody 3rd tooth would hurry up!! I hope we're both in for a better night tonight as I'm shattered!! Holly is pulling up on everything too, defo need eyes up your bum! lol I am having to surround the TV with stuff so she cant pull up on the stand!

I just seem to spend all my time moving stuff up and out of the way! These babies, so many toys but much prefer to play with stuff they shouldn't!!!

Uh oh, just had a sneaky peek in the TTC section... it's all downhill from here lol NO EMMA MUST NOT LOOK IN THERE YET *smacks hand*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->