September Stars

Why are our babies waking at silly oclock in the morning, well at least im not the only one. I have a bad habit of bringing Paige into our bed as soon as she starts crying, im too tired to know what im doing and she goes back to sleep then..its just easier. Jake was sleeping through the night already...

Asher- its so strange how they want to play with stuff they cant !!! stuff buying toys, old remotes, mobile phones and wires is the only thing which she enjoys playing with !x

YM- fantastic news about kimi eating... but really sorry to hear your in pain still : ( x

Emzy- im sooooooooooooo bloody broody its not funny !!! and seeing your photos just made me even more !!! Im very torn because i love this age Paige is going through and part of me feels i should wait till she is a few years older but i dont think i can wait that long.. ill just get broody when that one is coming up to one and ill end up having LOADS of babies.. i need to space them out.. and get a bigger house !! but if the rest are anything like Paige they will all be sleeping in our bed anyway !! x

Ha ha Emma that cracked me up!!!!!! Now I'm not on the pill, my hormones feel like they are in control of me and I just want another baby!! stop! Stop! Stop!!!

And yep Kara, I do the same with Sam. He comes in with us. Archie used to sleep through, and Jack was a bloody nightmare! But once he turned 3, he started to sleep all night, every night in his own bed. So I'm not worrying too much about bed cuddles for now.......

I think I need to have another baby when all you lot do, or I'll feel left out!!!! x

You two with eyes up your bum :rofl:

JJ is also teething with 3rd tooth but still no signs. Keeps getting burning hot cheeks but no other symptoms at the mo.

We've started baby proofing our front room I say start as it's not until we see JJ trying to pull or yank something that we move it up out if the way. Also seems fascinated by shies and slippers it's The only time he's crawling at the moment doesn't bother for his toys.

Emzy - lovely bump !

YM yay post a pic of pip bump !

Asher I don't know why but im convinced you will have one more little one in 2013 keep thinking it about you for past couple of weeks .... Call me weird!

Btw - if anyone gets a spare couple of minutes grazia and sands are running a petition at the moment to ask govt to help reduce stillbirths by increasing research funds and to improve pregnancy care. Theres 11 sb in the uk a day and our country has the 3rd highest rate for a developed country. My friend who sadly lost her daughter at the beginning of the year is really trying to spread the word so I'm just trying to help. It literally takes 2 minutes if Anyones interested

Jelly, I hope you're right about the 2013 baby, I would love to think we'd have that one more. :)

What is it with these babies of ours and their 3rd tooth? Come on teeth!!!!!

Will check out that petition, I think of your friend quite often after you telling us about them. xx

Emzy I've been dipping into TTC for past month. More for an insight into my absent periods but we will be TTC come January 2012. Unfortunately think I'm going to have a long wait for no2 as I'm on cd87 at the moment. Spoke to doc last week who said if I'm not TTC there's no problem ..... Ummm thanks?? I miss not being on the pill at least I knew exactly when AF would come by the day and hour lol

LOL Kara you might want to get a bigger bed to fit in all those babies!!

Asher I think that's the problem, my hormones are ruling me! And since I've had a baby I know when I'm ovulating, I get mega broody and *sorry tmi* get loads and loads of clear discharge, I never had a clue before, it was just pure guess work.

But I have to wait. Need to sort this damn prolapse out and get a job! lol I'm still aiming for TTC somewhere between August and December...

Jelly I'd like to sign it, where can I find it? x

Jelly that must be very annoying. I seem to have gone back to my usual 29 day cycle, apart from one month where my period was 5 days late, I have been like clockwork, so I'm pretty lucky x

Jelly, I'm crap at these things... does CD87 mean you're on a certain number of days with no period? Sorry for being crappy.......

I think if we do TTC it won't be until at least this time next year, if not after that. ooooh I'd love baby Ashy number 4!!!!!

Right, off to bed! night all. x

https://www.gopetition.com/petitions/stop-the-stillbirth-scandal-join-grazia-and-sands-cam.html

Hope that works as on my phone. If not look at my wall on fb posted link there too

Asher cd1 is first day of period so it's been almost three months since my last period, hoping if I lose some more weight they might start becoming more regular. When I had my first scan with JJ at 6 weeks the sonographer said she could see cysts on one of my ovaries so not sure what can be done about that !

I'm now finishing my 1st period since Olivia so my OH is looking forward to a bonking month !! Im not holding my breath though as with PCOS anything could happen although my Dr has said that now I have had a baby it should be easier to concieve a second time.

Will catch up on everything tomorrow as have had limited internet access. xxxx

I've decided, I want to get my BMI below 35 before I TTC the next baby. That means losing between 2.5 and 3 stone. I'm giving myself around 6 months so TTC around December... which should also give me time to complete my physio and for me and Matt to get settled in jobs etc. That's the plan!!

Ooohhh Emma :cloud9: thats gorgeous (bump -> Holly)

I just don't know if we can have another that is totally going to KILL me :cry:

I think rosalie is chicken, she can stand on her own but when she realises she is she freaks and sits down :dohh: I thought she was going to be brave like tabs (tabs couldn't stand she just one day walked across the living room)

Blob Holly is exactly the same, if she doesn't realise I have let go of her, she can stand on her own, but when she realises she plonks right down again! You can see she proper freaks out and so faffs around looking for something to grab onto!

Hi ladies!

Loving thR TTC talk! Wayne has been talking About it a bit.. I think maybe the beginning of next year! Ah!!!

All this talk of teeth.. Lilia is once again doing things her own special way, got bottom 2 at once, then one more on the right of those two without me knowing, now she is getting her 4 top teeth but the outside two are through.. So with 3 on the bottom and two outside at the top she's looking a bit odd!!! The middle 2 are so close though so any day, so she'll suddenly have 7 teeth after only 'teething' 2/3 times!!

Happy v day pip x

Asher, I think you've done so well with bfing and although it must be sad it's coming to an end, it's so nice it's happened so naturally for both of you x

Wayne got me an eternity ring today xxx picture on my Facebook, it's gorgeous and it's got 5 really high quality graded diamonds in it!! So beautiful and I'm very happy! AND I'm off to Cardiff to see take that tomorrow! Means im leaving lilia all day tomorrow and night but she'll be fine with daddy and nanny and grNdad!! Speaking of which, train from Taunton is at 9am so we're leaving here at 7.45am so I must go to bed! Night all x

Laura that's good to know that no 2 should be easier.

Emzy - I'm The same I want to lose as much as possible before TTC no2 what was your bmi with Holly? Mine was 37 as I put 2 stone on from honeymoon and stress at work within 3 months !!! :blush: Ideally I'd like to get mine down to 30-35 and try really hard to not put on in pregnancy no2.

Louise have a fab time at tt tomorrow. Your ring is gorgeous ive told dh I want one for our 10 year anniversary but we will probably be completely broke after spending all our money on junior jellys

My bmi with Holly was 39, I've lost since then and its 37.5 now. My Target is 33 so that's 2.5 stone to loose! I want to avoid all the agro I got for it being over 35 and I want the option of a waterbirth!

Good luck with the weightloss emz , I didn't know bmi affected water births? They don't allow twin births in the water at our hospital they wouldn't even show me the room !

Oh no the natives are getting restless I shall be back later x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->