September Stars

Blob that Audi is stunning ! Have to be in black though ! Dh wrote off his Audi and has never got over it ! :)

Jelly how was the night after the big nap?

Laura I watched the video on Facebook Olivia is so clever bless her I know what you mean though my friends baby walked from 9 months and she always felt a bit cheated out of her baby iykwim?

Sarah sorry about the weather but yay for your domestic goddess day !

Emzy that is outrageous thank god you complained! Also wanted to say have you tried infaderm bubble bath? Boots sell it it's a eczema society one we use it because the girls had dry patches and I found other products were drying my hands out let alone them but this is lovely and mild and bubbly ?

Ym if it makes you feel better it's most men who are like that not just yours , I've started saying 'daddy's going to just tidy up those things or daddy just coming to change you ' so he gets the hint , can't say I'm nagging then can he :) I don't think they sometimes mean to leave more things to us they simply don't think at all and we of course do too much !

Toddler group this morning when I go on my own it's fin trying to get in the door it was so easy carrying car seats now it's hold one and yank the other up by half arm half waist , doesn't look pretty but what can I do and then go in but have my pound ready in hand to put in pot ! They won't sit in the baby ring anymore so now Layla usual crawls off and plays with the 2 year olds and meily spent last week playing with the radiator cover :)

GG - love the thought of all that hassle to play with a radiator cover

Sarahkka - sorry the weather was rubbish but have to admit your rhubarb and Ginger muffins sound lush

Well JJ woke for his nappy change and chatted to himself fir half an hour but apart from that he slept through! I think I may of kept him up with my horrendous growling and wheezy cough. Anyone got any tips how to improve the cough had it now for three weeks and had antibiotics :-(

GG there is a few twin mummies at our toddlers and one crazy lady :lol: has a toddler just 3 and twins are now over 1 but I just do not get how she's out and about all the time and dressed :haha: I really admire any twin mums. Another at baby group says she wants to forget this year as it was so hard (she has 3 older children too).

Sarah I'm like that all the time with the baking :haha: but I think that it's more that I get so bored doing nothing I need to have something to do/think about.

Ym, I know it seems yours is the worst but they pretty much are all the same, my dh does sod all all day, he has an xbox upstairs and down and if he is not on one he is on the other.
When i was pregnant and couldn't pick anything up i used to kick it all into heaps, their laziness drives me f***ing mental but not much makes them move off their arses and do stuff.
I had the same with dh leaving tablets about and i had to say, and the best bit is he moans on the the kids about how lazy they are, how they are untidy, and general stuff of which he does it all.
Oh dear you set me off!!
Just tell him to get off the bloody thing and give you a hand, and unplug it if you have to, if it has to be a row it has to be, he needs telling there is a good time for the console, like when Kimi is in bed and you want a bath, then he can go on it!!!:hugs:

Right will brb but got to do school run, I am going out with no make up as i am on here!! Just running there and back! (at least i have my boobs away!):hugs::hugs:

I was suppose to be going geocaching today.. its the only day me and grant have off together and its pouring down with rain !! so we ended up just going to tescos.. such a waste of a day.

YM- really feel for you. Grant has his moments but he is too scared of me when i kick off...lol I am really scary when i get going... x

GG- you made me chuckle... all these toys and they find the stranges things to find amusing... i dont know why they dont make blue ray players , wires and remotes for kids.. because they spend more time playing with them !!x

Ladyk, sorry you have had a wasted day xx :hugs:

I suppose dh has not witnessed me really blowing a fuse yet, and he does ask all the time if its ok if he goes on the box, and if it got on my nerves enough i would actually say, but an example is atm he is up on the x box, out of my way, while i am on here, he is still on there while i do t then i call him down, which is better than him breathing down my neck for things to be done!
I know where he is, its free, he is sober, not chatting up any women (i know his x box contact list!!:haha:) and sad as i think he is for being addicted to a games console, i would rather he was in the house and happy doing what he enjoys than having to find his fun outside the house away from me, i can keep a beady eye on him this way!

Rosie really grumpy today, not like her one bit:nope:

Tried to give her calpol but she threw it up along with milk so i gave up, poor baby xx

Ah poor Rosie hope she not sickening for something?

I'm going out for dinner tonight with dh on our own fir the first time in ages my friend us having the girls and we will babysit for them on a few weeks time I'm looking forward to eating :)

GG - Have a lovely time!

BTP - Wonder whats been making Rosie sick ? Hope she feels better soon

Lady K - the weather was great a couple of days ago ummm somehow I dont see Tescos being that much fun hope you found something better to do this afternoon.

Well JJ once again has had a massive long sleep this afternoon and has only just been given his tea think it must be another growth spurt for him or something or hes fed up with my company everyday ;-)

DG is off to Brands Hatch the whole weekend to watch the cars so im home alone with JJ. Think Im going to make lots of food batches for him try and jazz up my day as such. Hes being doing alot more commando style crawling this week and can now stand on his legs just by holding his hands...... think it will be a long time before hes walking liking Olivia. Fordot to say think the leaking at night has now been controlled we ended up having to go up to size 5 nappy and change him before I go to bed and that seems to keep him dry. Hes pretty much completly jumped size 4+ which is annoying as ive bought loads when they were on offer !

Jelly, you will have to sell the nappies!
Not sure what is wrong with Rosie, she has been hot at night and i can just tell she is not right, may be a tooth but i can't feel anything but gum other than the 2 she has!:hugs:

Genies, Hope you have a wonderful time, still not brave enough to go it alone for a romantic meal together but we would need Nanny McPhee to sit my bunch of little monkeys! :haha:

Really annoyed with TalkTalk, they have been bugging me for their business for ages and i finally decided we needed better broadband, although i was with them as they took over Tiscali who i was with, anyway i upgraded, and had them supply of the landline, but they have charged me a £30 connection fee when 1 they never said about it before and 2 I was already using their bloody service so connect me to what?
They are really sneaky by your first payment being low then they put the £30 on the second month bill so the cooling off period has ran out, very sneaky! I will save more than that with then anyway, they were so bloody desperate they gave me landline, unlimited broadband, evening and weekend calls, all for £15 a month, which is only a few quid more than bt wanted for the landline alone:shrug:

My kids driving me nuts., bedtime has turned into hell, one comes down wanting a drink, then a steady trail of children and excuses follow, if i go to bed they just come in my room or bang on the door when i am trying to settle Rosie, I have tried everything, they just won't listen, i am going to have a fit about it which annoys me because if they just listened i wouldn't have to blow a fuse at them! One child told and howling now....:dohh:

Quiet here, or am i just not letting anyone get a word in??! xx:hugs:

Awwh BTP that's poop I hate bedtime with tabs she just does not want to sleep...right now I've kicked her over to see my mum :haha:

Is he close to walking jelly? I thought rosalie would be faster tbh but shes too damn fast at crawling and a total chicken :dohh:

Sneaks in ......

Hi**

Lovely to see everyone still chatting. My 4 are keeping me busy and growing up fast. I hope you are all well. If Sophia stays asleep I'll try to have a long read through. xxxxx

Susie. x

Q for the breastfeeders, Sophia is obviously on solids, 3 good sized meals a day plus snacks, breastfeeding is far less that it was. She is my 4th baby and all were breastfed (DS2 was always on the boob lol) but ppaf isn't here yet. It was with all the others?????????? I can't be pg, I'd know if I was, just confused.com. Anyone else still waiting for ppaf?

Snoozie :hi:
I think it was teeny or lillia who said they had only just got there ppaf last week. Not sure about anyone else. I'm not breastfeeding but my cycles are all over the place 50 days, 62 days currently on day 90 and still waiting !

Blob - think he's just happy standing and smiling whilst he stands he's still very wobbly. Doesn't move his feet . He's found a quick way to get his toys now .... I put a blanket on the floor due to him being sicky so he's now realised he can pull the blanket to make the toys come nearer...... Now he doesn't have to move around at all . He's a cheeky monkey!

Hiya Susie good to see you! I do see your FB posts, good to see you pop in!! Your little ones are lovely. Our BF is almost finished now, tailing off, and I've been on the mini pill until last week, so I'm no use to you about the ppaf. I'm sure BTP or Laura can help? x

Sorry everyone, as bloody usual I've been reading and not posting!! Love to all, you know I'm always popping on and off FB. Nothing much to report here, apart from the boob feeding is soooo much less. Hardly anything today. Sad but mutual, so that's all I could ask I guess!! And his fave word is still "mama"! So it must be ok. xx

Q for the breastfeeders, Sophia is obviously on solids, 3 good sized meals a day plus snacks, breastfeeding is far less that it was. She is my 4th baby and all were breastfed (DS2 was always on the boob lol) but ppaf isn't here yet. It was with all the others?????????? I can't be pg, I'd know if I was, just confused.com. Anyone else still waiting for ppaf?

Hey hun - Good 2 see you on here !! Olivia is on 3 meals a day and still feed 3/4 times a day and at least once in the night. I have just had and finished my 1st period. Started on the 7th and finished yesterday. HTH xx

Asher - Its good that its mutual, hun. xx I am going to *hopefully* let Olivia self wean. Though I feel bad as I would like her to drop more feeds so that we have a better chance of ttc again but think its kind of selfish of me. xx

I'm glad it's mutual for us, Laura, simply because it's putting a really nice end to a nice BFing relationship. Jack was so hard, he wouldn't take any bottles and he still wasn't a good Bfeeder, I just had to carry on as it was all he had!! But with Sam, he's been a lovely feeder, has moved on well to taking a bottle at bedtime, and now is happy to keep moving on. I do feel sad, but he's such a mummy's boy so it's fine.
Not selfish at all what you said, not at all. I think this is the age though when they do seem to suddenly start dropping a boob feed or two, and eating/drinking more, so maybe Olivia will do it all of her own accord. Good news you had your period, so at least you know you've got it going on!! xx

Hi Ladies!!!

So sorry to gatecrash in and rant, but I have just read a thread on here and am FURIOUS!!!!

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-first-trimester/625343-10-weeks-1-day-pregnant-im-lost.html

Basically, this girl has ACTIVELY been TTC for AGES, then her OH says he doesn't want the baby and, after talking about it LOADS on here, she's had an *ahem* - you know (that which we cannot mention).

She then goes on to say how she has 'given her baby wings... love you and miss you little girl...' etc etc (or some other load of bullshit). She was 12+5. She also says how 'shocked' she was that her OH was upset.

I'm certainly pro choice, but not when someone has actively been TTC!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry if i've offended anyone, but i'm soooooo cross... what if someone like Amy had read that?!?!?!?!?!!!!

I just hope now that i'm not gonna get banned - I really should have bit my tongue, I just couldn't.

OMFG Opti haven't even read it and I feel sick!!!!!!!

Snoozie :shhh: I haven't had one yet...don't want to jinx it though!!

Snoozie - No ppaf for me yet. My cycle didn't return until three months after I stopped BFing my first, and he was supplemented, so I wasn't even exclusively BFing him. Tobe has snacks, and about two meals a day, but he really prefers the boob. :shrug: Especially if he's teething or not feeling well.
The only thing that is threatening our BFing right now is some really bad biting. Not going to soldier through that, thanks! :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->